Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Indifferent | Company: Esme | Wearing: Sweater Weather | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

Seth pushed open the door and stepped into the establishment. The redhead had been thinking of getting a pet since he first moved to Soleil. He used to be the owner of two lovely dogs back in Britain where he used to live: a rottweiler and a doberman pinscher, and both had accompanied him since birth. However, they were forced apart when both him and his mother left the household but now, after having his own house far away from home, he thought it'd be nice to have two little companions to greet him whenever he returns home from work. Without paying much attention to the rest of the animals, he walked straight away towards the puppy section and there, he noticed a familiar figure. One he had planned on visiting but never found the guts to. "Hey there.. Esme- if I recall correctly." he stated, casting a glance his way before he returned his gaze towards the puppies, and two black ones immediately caught hold of his golden irises. His expression softened noticably as he gazed at the two lively dogs with their tails wagging about. "Are you here to get a dog, too?" he asked, a smile spreaded across his face as he moved away from the glass window. He wondered how Esme was doing since the New Year's festival, he was in pretty bad shape that night. "How are you doing? Feeling better?" his hand absentmindedly reached up and rubbed the back of his head in an awkward manner.

Out~Of~Crocodiles: I forgot to post Seth- im so sorry-- emotion_facepalm

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme turned when he heard his name called and smiled brightly when he saw the imposing looking redhead. When he had first saw Seth back during New Years, he had honestly been a little startled and nervous, but now he considered those features more familiar. It was true that he had only met Seth that one time before, but it was during a very traumatic time when any friendly presence was a comfort. And despite Seth having his own problems that evening, he had been a friendly presence and tried to calm and comfort Esme. That made him a fast friend in Esme’s mind and he was happy to see the man again. ”Yes, you remembered! It is nice to see you again, Seth. Actually I just came in to look… I do not think I should have a pet right now, but they are all just so cute.” Esme sighed softly as he gazed over the puppies lovingly once more. But he quickly turned his attention back to Seth.

”I’m feeling a lot better, thank you for asking. I… thank you, by the way. It… it really helped that I wasn’t really alone, even when I felt like I was. But how are you? I think what you went through was a lot worse, really. That was a part of why I tried so hard not to panic; it seemed selfish when you were trying so hard to stay calm and help out. I just got overwhelmed when I couldn’t get out of that shell… Are you alright now? And Rina?”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: The Cat’s Meow
♪♪♫ Company: Seth
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy, a little concerned
♪♪♫ Money: $947
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Lyeisander

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

Mood: Indifferent | Company: Esme | Wearing: Sweater Weather | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

Relief dawned upon Seth'a chiseled features when he noticed Esme's cheerful greeting. He was worried that the man would still find him a little intimidating after the whole New Years event but Seth was glad that it wasn't the case. It appears his newly found friend had not planned on getting a puppy, and looking at him right now reminded the redhead of how he used to be when he was a child, just staring through the glass confinements, lovingly looking at the puppies and hoping that he could bring all of them back with him. "It's good to see you, too. Yes. They're awfully adorable, aren't they?" he chuckled and his rough expression softened to a certain extent as she stared at the two black puppies though it had only lasted a short while before the pet handler came by and asked if they could be of any help. He directed his gaze towards the pet handler then back towards the glass confinements, pointing towards the rottweiler and the doberman pinscher puppy that appeared to be left out from his siblings. The black bundle of fur curled up in a corner while the rest of his siblings rush towards where the two men were standing. It certainly reminded the redhead of himself, completely isolated from the rest of the world and of course, a troublemaker. Up until now, to be precise. "I want those two." he stated before redirecting his gaze back towards Esme, his harsh gaze softened after two sapphire irises came into sight.

"That's a relief. I was worried that you might still be feeling traumatized by the whole experience.. and don't mention it. You were a great help, too. I'm feeling better now though I have to admit, I locked myself in for a week after the whole ordeal. Such a chicken, am I not? the redhead chuckled, "As for Rina.. she's doing perfectly fine. She's a strong woman and she's been nothing but supportive for the past two weeks. Probably why I fell in love in the first place." a light hearted laugh escaped his lips at the thought of his partner and not before long, the caretaker returned with two puppies in hand, one barking excitedly and the other calm, and silent. After sanitizing his hands, he reached forth and held the doberman puppy in his hands and he could feel the little body shaking. Was it nervous? Seth held if close to him and gently stroke its body. The soft bark that followed after brought a larger smile to his face. "Want to hold it?" he asked, holding out the puppy that fitted perfectly within his large hands.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:52 pm
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley

Seeing Seth’s expression soften when he looked at the puppies made it strange to Esme to even think that he was nervous when he first met this man. He still had rather intimidating features, honestly, but the man did show a softer side at times. Esme could tell at a glance that any puppy he brought home would be well loved; Seth almost looked like he had already fallen in love with some of the furry little babies. They really were adorable, just as the redhead said and Esme smiled as he looked over them once more. The pet handler approached and Seth chose two puppies, including a quiet one that had curled up in a corner away from the rest. Esme had been almost afraid that the poor puppy was ill, but its coat did look glossy and healthy. Perhaps just shy, then? Esme could certainly relate to that.

”I wasn’t any better, really. I’m lucky that I still have a job; I couldn’t go back right away. Especially not since I work so close to the beach; I couldn’t even leave my house, let alone go there. But after a while, staying alone in my house was too quiet and upsetting; it was time to just… get back out and around people. It’s too hard being alone… I don’t think you are a chicken at all. I’m just glad you had someone to help you through the worst of it. She must be really special.” Esme was happy for Seth; it had to have been hard to find someone as wonderful as Rina sounded. Not to mention someone who wasn’t intimidated by his scary look and tall height. Really, how could she not be his soulmate? Esme had not been certain he believed in such things before he met Seth and Rina, but he could no longer deny it after hearing about their trial and seeing them together.

The pet handler returned with the puppies Seth had chosen and Esme peered curiously at the quiet one. The wide, soulful eyes were bright and clear and Esme still could see no sign that the puppy was unwell, just very quiet. Seth earned a soft bark with his affection and Esme could not help but to smile. ”Oh, I would love to.” Esme replied when offered to hold the puppy and he, too sanitized his hands before gently picking up the Doberman puppy. As tiny as the sweet baby was when cupped in Seth’s hands, it was a bit more of a handful for Esme. But the blue haired male didn’t mind at all and was all too happy to cuddle the puppy to his chest and gently stroke the dark fur. He, too could feel the nervous trembling of the creature in his hands. ”So cute… Don’t worry; I’m sure you are going to a very good home where you and your new family will be very happy.” Esme said softly to the puppy in his hand, smiling as he spoke. He didn’t doubt it for a second.

♪♪♫ Mood: Happy
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Lyeisander

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:04 am
User Image

"Then I suppose we're in the same boat, then. The hallucination at the beach that night..it was about mother. She was laying on her death bed struggling to breathe. On the bright side, at least I got to see her one last time, y'know. It ain't that bad in the end, I guess." he answered and as if the rottweiler puppy could understand his feelings, he nuzzled his nose against the redhead's when he brought it up to his face. Perhaps that was one of the reasons he wanted to get a dog, too, so it wouldn't get too lonely around the house. He appreciates Rina's presence but he can't ask her to come over every single day. She has her own life and he has his. They needed to take a breather from sticking around each other so much. He didn't even have the chance to search for his own kind like he once wanted to when he first came to Soleil. He's sensed one nearby the neighbourhood but he hasn't been able to come across them. "She's awfully special and I can't thank her enough. There's people who care for you too. I met Sahar at work yesterday and it's obvious he's been worried about you. Of course, if there's anything in the future, you.. uh.. you can come look for me, too.." Seth averted his gaze when his sentence came to an end. It wasn't likely of him to say something like that out of the blue but the redhead knew that his concern towards Esme were genuine and that he sees him as someone the redhead could call: a friend. He struggled around to hold the puppy in his hands. The two were polar opposites: one sat quietly in Esme's hands while the other squirmed about and barked non-stop. Seth breathed a sigh and he knew that it'll be nothing but a bundle of trouble when he picked it up, but it was the kind of trouble he'd willingly take in. He had loved them before he even took them home. "What do you say I take you home, hm?" he murmured and the puppy barked in return. He noticed the doberman puppy that curled up instantly when it was held against Esme's chest and Seth couldn't help but laugh upon hearing what the man was telling his 'soon to be' pet.

"Woah, you're so sure about that?" he raised an eyebrow in amusement, gently stroking the puppy's smooth fur in his hands while he fixed his gaze upon the bundle of happiness Esme held in his arms. "You know, they frighten me somehow. They're so small.. I don't want to lock them up but what if they get lost in the house? What if I step on them by accident, damn it!" by the time he finished speaking, the redhead had grew frustrated. So many what if's and now, he's having second thoughts of purchasing these puppies. God, save him.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:21 pm
                                                  Aldous Huxley

It was sad to Esme that Seth had endured hallucinations of his dying mother; he could not imagine anything that was positive about that. But it surprised him to hear Seth say that there was a bright side after all and he was able to see his mother again one more time, even if it was during a disturbing hallucination. It was actually a very good point, when Esme thought about it, and he was happy that the man was able to find a silver lining in what had happened to him. Esme thought that maybe he should consider trying to do the same. Maybe what happened over New Year’s wasn’t all bad; it had taken a while to even mostly recover, but now he actually was more outgoing than before because of it. He hated to be alone, so he had more incentive to spend time around others. And, as Seth reminded him, he had seen just how much even one of his newest friends cared about him. Sahar had stayed by his side through the entire ordeal and so had Seth. They had worried about him and comforted him. And they were both ready and willing to help if he needed them. There really was a silver lining for him as well. Esme smiled up at the redhead. ”Thank you, Seth. To be honest, I’d like to see you again even if nothing else happens. And Sahar, too. You have both definitely been great friends to me. Thank you for that.” Seth seemed shy about saying that Esme could look for him, but for once Esme didn’t feel shy at all. He was just happy to have made a new friend.

The Doberman puppy curled up against him and Esme felt his heart flutter in delight. The puppy was just so sweet and lovable. How had he convinced himself not to bring one home as well? Esme giggled when Seth asked if he was so sure about how good life would be for the puppy. ”I am so sure. I think that you are very sweet, even if you don’t always show it. I can tell when you look at them; they will be very happy with you.” Esme replied confidently though he kept his eyes down and continued to stroke the puppy’s fur. He only looked up when Seth started talking about being frightened of handling the puppies and possibly stepping on them accidentally. He gave a sympathetic smile to the man, but he was still pretty confident in his response.

”That’s kind of what I mean. You wouldn’t try to hurt them, you know they are so much smaller than you, and you just want to take care of them. Accidents always happen, but it’s okay. You’ll be careful and gentle. If nothing else, I can say that I know because I’ve seen firsthand how careful you are with anyone smaller than you.” Esme smiled broadly to show that he was at least half joking. But he was a little serious, too. Seth was so gentle with Rina, with Esme, and now with these little puppies. Without even seeming to think about it, he was hyper aware that he could hurt the creatures so much smaller than himself and he was careful not to. Esme had no doubt that he would be a wonderful dog owner and the puppies would be perfectly safe with him.

♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Lyeisander

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:31 am
User Image

The redhead simply scratched his head awkwardly and turned away when Esme expressed his gratitude. No matter how many times he's had such words directed towards him, he doesn't think he'll ever get used to something like this. Seth chuckled, obviously embarrassed with the whole situation but he certainly didn't mind hanging out on his days off of work. "U-Uh.. No- it's alright, really.. there's no need to thank me- and well, just uh, hit me up if you want to hang out. Just give me a call." that being said, he shifted the puppy to one of his hands while he reached into the pocket with the other, pulling out his cellphone and passing it towards Esme. It wasn't long until the caretaker came and asked to confirm his purchase. Seth hesitated but upon hearing what Esme had said, he nodded and reluctantly handed the puppy back to the caretaker. He could feel his heart aching when he had to part with the puppy despite only being a short while. "Darn, I think I miss them already." the redhead huffed, a light pink hue dyeing his cheeks. It was clear how the man felt embarrassed at how he's so attached towards the puppies just by bonding with it for a couple of minutes. "Ah, right, I'm not good at showing emotions. That's true." It was also one of the reasons he appears unapproachable towards strangers. Seth isn't the type of person who wears his emotions on his sleeves, which is also why he tends to be misunderstood as someone who lacks empathy. He's had this conversation with Sahar yesterday and even the Arabian man said he came off a little intimidating at first. He used to be a delinquent at school, it was no surprise more people stayed away from him at that point. "Well, if you put it that way.. then I guess it's worth the shot." he laughed, then even harder when his companion finished the sentence, "Oh, come on. Now, you're just exaggerating but I'll try my best to take care of them. And hey, I can bring them out if you want to see them." he laughed and judging by how Esme seemed lovestruck by the puppies, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to bring the two lovelies out for a walk every now and then.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:13 pm
                                                  Aldous Huxley

The more time that Esme spent with Seth, the more certain he was that the man was more kind and gentle than his stern appearance let on. It was strange to see such a large and strong man look so flustered and awkward; it was kind of adorable. Esme didn’t think that he wanted to say that aloud, but the thought did cross his mind. Was this what others meant when they said that his embarrassment made him cute? It wasn’t something that he had ever really been able to see or understand for himself, but seeing the tall and intimidating redhead this way made it seem more than plausible enough. If this was how others saw him, then… well, he would count himself really lucky. But that wasn’t important for the moment; much more important than that was copying Seth’s phone number to his phone and adding his own number to Seth’s phone. That wasn’t easy to do with a puppy cradled in one arm, but at least he held the calmer puppy and didn’t have to worry about much movement. ”I will definitely call sometime. Or you should feel free to call me.”

Eventually the caretaker came for the puppies and Esme gave up the little Doberman reluctantly. Esme had to smile and nod when Seth said that he missed them already; he could easily agree with that. It was easy to love the small creatures even after just short moments of bonding. And his smile widened as he thought that, as long as Seth felt that way, he was sure that he was right about the man. Seth would love the puppies; he already did love them. They were definitely safe with him and would undoubtedly be happy. ”I can’t blame you. You definitely picked two sweethearts.”

It was strange, Esme thought. For once, he was the one who did not feel very embarrassed. Losing his heart to sweet puppies might have usually made him feel a bit shy, but for some reason, seeing the tinge of pink upon Seth’s cheeks made him feel at ease. What a strange reaction; he really couldn’t explain it. And Esme was pretty sure that it was a first. Seth admitted that he wasn’t very good at showing emotions; that definitely explained Esme’s initial misconceptions of the man. Even now, it was only the way that Seth treated him that made it easy to overlook his often stern expression. Seth had been very kind to him and he wouldn’t forget it. He wouldn’t ever think of the man as unapproachable again. And he wouldn’t let Seth think of himself as someone dangerous to his small, furry charges just because of his size, either.

Esme giggled, covering his mouth with both hands when Seth laughed even harder at his joke. He was perhaps exaggerating a little, but it was still true that Seth had been so much more gentle than Esme would have guessed when he first turned and saw such a looming and intimidating man. ”Oh, that would be so wonderful. I won’t lie; I’m a bit in love with them myself, now.”

♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Lyeisander

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:24 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:04 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Location:The Cat's Meow}
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
I can't wait to meet the animals}
{Company:
--}
{Money:
Cash: $150.00 - Account $699,850.00}
{Currently Listening To:
The Moon is Down and When the Lights Go Out}

It was yet another fair day to be out, chilly as it was still winter, but at least the sun was warm on his skin and there was nary a cloud to be seen at the moment. Hiraos strolled through Downtown, having visited the park and the beach already. The list of places to see in his new home was slowly but surely being crossed off. Today however, he had another purpose for his exploration. He had heard there was a pet store here, and now he found himself standing at it's doors. It looked cozy, and the animals in the window seemed happy and well fed. He needed a companion in his empty manor, and a dog or two would greatly ease his loneliness.

The moment he walked through the doors, all of the canines in the vicinity turned their attention to him. Some, the younger ones, wagged their tails and yipped happily, wanting attention. Others, older, lowered their heads submissively, sensing that it was the proper thing to do in his presence. Hiraos quickly set them at ease with a twitch of body language, a short, quick exhalation and bob of the head. He did not need to cause unnecessary stress to the animals.

Some animals would not be set to ease. The felines struck up a chorus of yowls and hisses upon his entry, their fur along their backs and their tails raised and puffed aggressively. As he came near their pens, they pushed against each other in an attempt to put as much distance from him and themselves as possible. He tried his best to keep out of their space.

Clearing his throat, Hiraos looked for an attendant to aid him while he looked at the dogs they had available.

(( OOC: Dunno if I should wait for one of you but it says that you work here so I thought I would give you a heads up in case anyone wanted to interact. If not, just ignore this LOL))
Amour1568

The_Little_Rabbit

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:22 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:57 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander glared up to the clouded skies overhead as he walked along the path. It was raining and he had a shaking kitten hiding in his shirt. If the damn thing stopped following him around all the time, they wouldn't be in this mess. Chibi would be somewhere warm and out of the rain, and he wouldn't have to enter the pet store to buy things he didn't need. This was definitely her fault. The blonde looked down at the kitten bundled in his shirt and shook his head. "Your fault. Remember that." He scolded, looking around quickly before he stepped into the pet store and out of the rain.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"What am I supposed to get you, anyway? What do cats eat?" Lysander was still talking to the little feline and despite his irritated tone, he seemed genuinely fond of Chibi. Although there were still times where he wished that she were a dog. He loved canines. But Chibi wasn't so bad either. She was full of personality and kept him amused when he was bored and had no one to flirt with. The tanned male absently adjusted his eyepatch, glad that his long fringe shielded his eye from the brunt of the rain. It was annoying to be constantly adjusting the eyepatch, but if he didn't, it would become uncomfortable to wear. And by now, it had become an unconscious habit of his.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

Lysander cast his emerald gaze over the contents of the store, a slight frown tugging at the corners of his lips. He had no idea where to begin and was too stubborn to ask for assistance. Chibi was a cat. Maybe she would know what cats needed. The blonde reached into his shirt and removed the damp kitten, holding her in his cupped hands. He was once again reminded of how small she was. One could fit four of her in his hands and there'd still be a little room left over. "What do you need? You're a cat. You tell me." He instructed, holding the shaking feline out towards a random shelf filled with dog food. Chibi mewed softly with protest and just sat in his hands, staring up at him with her large eyes.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Clueless σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Enter Cat's Meow σмραɳy ⋮ Chibi ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮What is seen in the picture

xxOut.Of.Control: I hope this is okay. ^^"
xx1 New Messages:

a dankerous meme

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image

⇁ $1000 || Calm || Rainy Day || Single || With a man ↽

Even though it was raining out, it was about time Cal got out of the house to get some food for Tuffy and YoYo. The two puppies in question were huddled together in his right arm, with his left holding an umbrella. They were both wearing tiny sweaters, and were yipping at the rain and other people who passed by. Luckily, the pet store wasn't too far away, and he made it there rather quickly without incident. His puppies like to jump out of his arms and greet people, which is cute, but does get slightly annoying. When they got inside, he put them down for a second so he could shake the water off his umbrella, and they immediately darted towards someone else in the store. "Oh, jeez!" They went up to the man, and started barking at his legs and sniffing his feet. Cal quickly ran after them, and picked them up, "Sorry 'bout that, they get really excited!" They were leaning forwards towards the kitten the other man held, trying to sniff the other animal. "You should dry her off, y'know." Cal said, when he noticed the kitten was damp and shivering. "Here." Handing the man a towel to dry off the kitten. "My name's Cal by the way." It's always nice to establish some formalities with who you're trying to help!

⇁ ↽

User Image

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:25 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander almost jumped at the sudden appearance of two canines at his feet. He instantly noticed the twin jumpers each dog wore and couldn't suppress a smile. These dogs were obviously loved by their owner. Surprisingly enough, Chibi didn't even seem to care about the dogs. She just lazily flicked her tiny tale in their direction and continued staring up at her owner with her wide eyes. It seemed as if she were more afraid of people than dogs. Which was understandable since it was from a bunch of human delinquents which Lysander saved her.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"Thanks. I'm Lysander. Lysander Crosse. It's a pleasure to meet you~" His lips curved into a charming smile as he accepted the towel with one hand and tried to dry the unbearably small Chibi. He almost lost her in the towel a few times but she seemed content. "What're their names, cutie?" Lysander asked finally, his eye widening with surprise when Chibi virtually scaled his arm and disappeared inside his shirt. Seriously, what was with this cat? She kept following him around and wasn't acting like a cat at all..

One we reveal to the world
User Image

-------------

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Intrigued σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Enter Cat's Meow σмραɳy ⋮ Chibi & Cal (the cutie) and two dogs ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮What is seen in the picture

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

a dankerous meme

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:40 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games