Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:17 am
[ I am a genius and overwrote my old post, so post again here.]

Meegane
He grabbed the bag without touching Ruth's hand, a nod and bade on Camilla, then retreated to a safe distance. Whatever how kind she seemed, ghouls are awful.

Updated bid

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DANIRATE
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID!
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DESIREE
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID!
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AZMODEL
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: MEIXIANG
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: KAILEY
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AUREL
Amount you are bidding:

Total: 330 + 135 - 400 - 200 + 200 + 10 + 10 + 350= 435

xHuni Pi
Awful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:16 am
Camilla was happily chatting away with the dragon boil until one of her ears twitch as she heard not just her name called but Shayne's and Sorrel's by what sounded like the same curson and she made a unhappy squeek of surprise when she was informed she had been outbidded on Sorrel "Eep! Pardon me! AJ!" she squeeks then bounds off to where Sorrel was the poor thing looked positively frightened! Though when she got to the Dormouse boil's side his bidder and hers too was this shy looking reaper ghoul dressed rather... plainly... Why in the world was Sorrel afraid of her?

It wasn't until she was about to rebid on him that she noticed the true source of his fear... some cloaked figure that bid more on him then Camilla could afford! She made another unhappy squeek as she checked her tokens and frowned as her tail swayed worriedly "Sorry Sorrel... I don't have enough to win the bid..." she says guiltily... one of the main reasons she had bid on him was so that someone possibly creepy couldn't and while she wasn't getting that vibe from the hooded figure it obviously had the poor jumpy boil worried...

Suddenly she heard her name called again and looked to see a nervous looking green horse boil bid on her! It was the Horse boil Shayne had won and they had bid on Shayne too! Looking back at Sorrel Camilla reaches over and gives his shoulder a gentle and she hoped reassuring squeeze "I'm sure you'll be fine!" she says as confidently as possible though truthfully she wasn't entirely sure her statement would hold weight... With how jumpy he was he almost reminded her of one of her younger siblings and the big sister was coming out in her

After giving one last look to the cloaked figure Camilla headed over to Shayne and the Horse boil but before she got there he heard the reaper ghoul call her name again! Was she in a bidding war? The Dormouse ghoul stopped and watched as it went back and fourth until it looked like the Reaper ghoul would win the bid on her while Shayne got with the Horse Boil but suddenly the Reaper ghoul gave her remaining coins to the Horse boil and he rebid on her! "Huh... That was a surprise!" she says excitedly the bounds over to the pare only to have the Horse boil retreat away... She frowns as she stops next to then more slowly approached the nervous Horse boil... She had ridden Horses before she knew how skittish they could be... "Thanks for bidding on me!" she says cheerfully but softly she was still in big sister mode a bit

Meegane
From one of your chars to the next! lol

Shayenne Thunderstorm
Looks like in a roundabout way Camilla and Shayne will still have a date!

Miidnight Melody
Poor poor little Dormouse! Camilla is worried for you!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:36 am
CONGRATULATIONS BATCH #2 WINNERS!
Feel free to contact each other to make plans! Thank you all for bidding on this lot!!
** IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES WITH THIS BATCH please let us know!! **

HIGH BID ON CRIMSON: 150 TOKENS (AJ)
iStoleYurVamps
Crimson

Meegane
AJ

HIGH BID ON HOLLANDAISE: 700 TOKENS (MATTY)
The Semblance of Unity
Hollandaise

Seussi
Matty

HIGH BID ON MEIXIANG: 200 TOKENS (LASS)
Yayoi
Meixiang

hanging gallow
Lass

HIGH BID ON MAYAA: 310 TOKENS (MELLOW)
[A.V.]
Mayaa

Meegane
Mellow

HIGH BID ON AJ: 250 TOKENS (MAPLE)
Meegane
AJ

chirigami
Maple

HIGH BID ON DESIREE: 200 TOKENS (LASS)
mangshra
Desiree

hanging gallow
Lass

HIGH BID ON REESE: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)
Lizbot
Reese

chirigami
Something That Waits

HIGH BID ON AZMODEL: 220 TOKENS (MAPLE)
Az-san
Azmodel

chirigami
Maple

HIGH BID ON AISHA: 618 TOKENS (DESZELD)
iloveyouDIE
Aisha

pinchmonster
Deszeld

HIGH BID ON VERUSHA: 300 TOKENS (AQUILO)
musicaloner7
Verusha

kaefaux
Aquilo

HIGH BID ON URU'BAEN: 250 TOKENS (MAPLE)
PhiferWolf
Uru'baen

chirigami
Maple

HIGH BID ON LACIE: 250 TOKENS (AJ)
Xaki
Lacie

Meegane
AJ

HIGH BID ON KAILEY: 844 TOKENS (KANE)
kaefaux
Kailey

_ p a o cx
Kane

HIGH BID ON AUREOLE: 300 TOKENS (MICHAEL)
Kaineferu
Aureole

iStoleYurvamps
Michael

HIGH BID ON DRUVIAN: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)
Kyribird
Druvian

chirigami
Something That Waits

HIGH BID ON ALA: 250 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)
cherno astra
Ala

chirigami
Something That Waits

HIGH BID ON KIERAN: 302 TOKENS (VAN)
hanging gallow
Kieren

Face your demons
Van

HIGH BID ON DANIRATE: 400 TOKENS (EMILY)
Shyanimegrl
Danirate

mangshra
Emily

HIGH BID ON ALPINELY: 20 TOKENS (LASS)
Shyanimegrl
Alpinely

hanging gallow
Lass

HIGH BID ON CAMILLA: 400 TOKENS (MELLOW)
Rikku Takanashi
Camilla

Meegane
Mellow

HIGH BID ON SHAYNE: 300 TOKENS (MELLOW)
Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Shayne

Meegane
Mellow

HIGH BID ON SORREL: 578 TOKENS (???)
Miidnight Melody
Sorrel

cheekiebirdiee
I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU BID WITH I'M SORRY

HIGH BID ON DEACON: 350 TOKENS (DAMIEN)
Hitsuzen
Deacon

Bloodlust Dante
Damien

HIGH BID ON AUREL: 260 TOKENS (MAPLE)
Kyribird
Aurel

chirigami
Maple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:51 am
TiH Student Council
CONGRATULATIONS BATCH #2 WINNERS!
Feel free to contact each other to make plans! Thank you all for bidding on this lot!!
** IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES WITH THIS BATCH please let us know!! **

[Maple was actually outbid on AJ by Camilla (owned by Rikku Takanashi). I'm on my phone so can't pull up the page, unfortunately]  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:42 pm
Going back and forwards, the bid getting higher and higher. However, thanks to his new friend, the undead boil still won the date with Camilla. "Y-You won, Master Mellow!" Shayne called out in joy as he grabbed the green haired horse's hands. "Thanks to you, I still have my date with Mistress Camilla!" He said excitedly. However, the undead boil's cheeks turned red as a beat. "A-Anyway, A-about that question of yours. I would like to know you better. And, maybe become friends?" He added with a shy smile one his face.

Meegane
Yay, Thank you so much for putting up a good bid war. I was really to lose the bid last nigh without a fight. lol I didn't know you're going to won ether of us.

Rikku Takanaski
You want a bid war over Camilla. And you got one. XD I can't go down without a good fight.

Humi Pi
Sorry, I didn't want to lose the bid without a good fight over Camilla. Also, I just want so how much you going fight for Shayne. If you still want a Role-play with him. We could set one up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:59 pm
Deacon grinned at his comment, in a sly sort of way. "Don't think I'm a pushover now, though. I've still got a bit of bite to me." He had changed from the experience, though. It was difficult not to be changed by such an event. He had hoped, and still did to this day, that what changes had come about were for the better.

He had to roll his eyes at Demi, however the smile never left his face so it wasn't intended as a rude gesture as it likely would have been in the past. "Who is the wingman for who?" He'd asked, curious. Perhaps it would help to pursue a few friends... Nuk had been even more scarce than he'd become himself, which was really saying something. Yuki? Well, their friendship, if it could be called that, wasn't exactly a reliable or constantly willing one.

"I am all in for gnome harassment."

He turned his attention to Brand when he spoke nearby, and he gave an amused little chuckle. "I had two dates to a dance a few years back... They mostly did their own thing once we got to the event, though." Granted, one of them was DJing so she had an actual job to do that called her away. The other was a little skittish if he recalled correctly. He didn't hold it against them, at least not now if he had to begin with.

He took the offered chocolate coin and stared at it curiously, unsure if he should actually try to bite into the chocolate or if it was going to turn back to a token... He didn't want to bite into that, for sure.

Bloodlust Dante
Face your demons
[Super behind guys. SO SORRY. ;A;]  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:36 pm
It was with great satisfaction that the auction ended and Mathias found himself on the winning end of the lot, or rather, ghoul that he had been bidding on. Dirge had already wandered off to speak with his own new slave, leaving Mathias alone with a bag half empty of tokens and a handful of glowing mushrooms. He pocketed the latter in his jacket, the former he continued to hold on to, his gaze sweeping the room for wherever his win had gone off to.

It was hard to see past all of the much taller bodies that crowded the room, so it took a little bit of searching, weaving between bodies, shoving through those that would not get out of the way even after an excuse me was given. Eventually, however, he spotted her, the antler like branches that seemed to sprout from her head the first thing that he was able to hone in on.

Moments later, still having to duck around mobile bodies and large groups, he had made his way near to where she stood, a smile on his lips, though with the near perpetual way his eyes scowled it likely didn't appear quite friendly.

"Guten tag!" He greeted her, bowing his head slightly and keeping his eyes averted from her face, as well as any other parts of her that might cause a problem. "I should be introducing self. Am Mathias, of eastern voodland volpertinger pack."

Though there were many woodlands, and many packs in the eastern quadrant of that which he came from, he thought that it sounded rather nice to say.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:11 pm
Brand got a special type of look from the hellhound with the grin from ear to ear. "You put me in a dress with a train, ill put you in a miniskirt, Brand." he threatened snarkily, playfully, trying too hard to act normal. he didn't expect for there to be two to go with, honestly thinking that one or the other would have gotten overbid and helped them to feel good about the price they went for. "and no, a boil on each arm makes feel like the ghoul in an awkward situation." he pouted, the concept and the image planted in his mind making him grimace at the horrible thought. the idea of a dress didn't help matters either.

The new deacon was something that Damien could get used to. "Deacon, you are not the only one who bites, but i'll remember to keep that in mind should i need to shove ya." he teased, rolling his own eyes at the bakaneko. "Maybe we wingman each other, you got Brand who with his slight of hand can draw in attention, me the chatterbox that can stay afloat in a conversation , and you know how to be charming and make me want to gag that night you walked in with two in arm the last time you showed up." he summed up , rattling them off with a punctuation of a finger for emphasis. "Just because we arrived together, does not mean you have to be stuck at my hip y'know. I'm just interested to see what develops from this." he trailed off, grinning like he found a stash of silver seeds. " and yes, i vote to put a gnome in the punch bowl." he had wanted to do that for the longest time.

He even wanted to be kind and give it arm floaties once, but not this time.

Deacon's look at the chocolate coin was enough to have the monster chuckle and double over. "Its safe dude, hes good at that." he piped in, to save deacon from the stupid look on his face

Face your demons
biggrin magiiiiiiic

Hitsuzen
*pats* you are ok
PhiferWolf
Drraaaaaaammaaaaaaa~

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:20 pm
Brand thought long and hard about the miniskirt situation, and eventually held one finger up, as if to say wait a second. After a long pause later, he finally said: "I think I'll have to draw the line at a miniskirt. The drafts and family disapproval would be too much. Mainly the drafts."

Brand mostly looked between Deacon and Demi with a stupid smile on his face. He missed his throwing knives at the moment, though, and so he tasted one of the coins with the tip of his tongue. "Yes! This will do," he said, eagerly. He shut his eyes and hummed for a second, as if thinking deeply, and when he opened them he held a small knife. "Better! I wonder how it throws?" He asked.

Like Brand's brain was constantly playing catch-up, he looked at Deacon and Demi and preened from Demi's sort of compliment about being good with the chocolate coin. "Its true self was maleable!" was his explanation, as he balanced the handle of the knife on one finger, beaming. "So, am I attracting the ghouls with sleight of hand? I do love crowds, and I do love... illusions?" he finished. He wasn't really sure what it meant to be purchased or won, but so far it sounded like Demi didn't have any particular plans for him.

He really wasn't nervous either way. So long as he 1) got attention from someone and 2) did not have to wear a miniskirt, everything was A OK with Brand.

Bloodlust Dante
brand is

Hitsuzen
too drugged for drama hello here he is smiling

The second the bids were announced, Van was all too thrilled to bound up and skid to a halt in his canvas hightops right next to Kieran, offering his hand out to her.

"HI! I'm Van, I think we should maybe be friends??" he asked, practically radiating enthusiasm as his tail wagged back and forth, the chains clinking against one another.

"You don't like guitars, do you?? Rojo had a banjo but I think strings are awesome! Music is awesome," Van announced, a bit of a non-sequitur moment.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 pm
Blondie raised a hand to her mouth, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly in confusion at Mellow’s reaction to her generosity. She wasn’t aware of what the boil’s specie was, whether he was prideful and her offer had been considered an insult, but if it was why did he accept? Was he indebted to the boil and ghoul she’d been bidding on?

While the persona was forced to consider all these things, Ruth only cared about one thing, alright it was two things: The first was that she made him uncomfortable. The second was that she wanted to continue making him uncomfortable.

Ruth lingered by the group as the auction winners were announced and she gave Shayne and Camilla each a small smile. It was a friendly gesture accompanied by an equally small wave. To Mellow, however, she positioned herself so only he could see her face, and her small, friendly smile briefly morphed into a wide, wicked grin. It had reverted back to the unassuming, casual smile so quickly it might have just been a trick of the light.

Rikku Takanashi
^w^

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
^w^

Meegane
>D ^w^

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:31 pm
When Van bid on her, his teeth gleaming even from far away, she felt her heart slow for a moment. No, no, anyone else. He was never going to leave her alone; he would follow and follow until her legs gave out and then he would win. It would be some sort of primal show of force, perhaps - teeth at her throat, claws raking against her skin. She shuddered, pupils dilating, her eyes seeming bleakly black. She had come her to forget, for a little bit, but of course, of course he would not let her. Another voice broke through her swirling, panicked thoughts and she relaxed slightly. He had been outbid.

Still, she remained on edge until the end of the auction.

-----------------

She waited stilly to be approached, a small smile hovering at the corners of her lips. Hollandaise did not look at Aisha and Deszeld - when she did, something gnawing settled in her stomach. It was not a comfortable feeling. Her own buyer seemed perpetually grumpy, a certain unfriendliness lurking under his eyes. He was short, but lifted himself on high platforms,. A nice trick, that. Hollandaise wiggled her own toes again and wondered why he would not look at her.

"Noswaith dda," she answered in her own language, hoping he had said something along the lines of a greeting. "Mathias, I am Hollandaise. You hail from a woodland? I used to live in a large forest with other Warders. But now, I am here." A note of excitement had entered her voice. Forests and woodlands meant plants and plants were the best things in the entire world. She smiled at him, resisting the urge to turn his head.

"Ah," she pulled out her eyePhone. ""Give me your number, so that we can text and make plans and such. You want to go to the dance?" Maybe this could be exciting, after all.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 pm
chirigami
The announcement of the ending results of the bid caught the demon's attention, snapping him from his thoughts and concern to listen up to the names called off. Looking down at his bin, he recalled the last individual to place their bid on him - Maple. Letting his arms go slack, his dual-toned eyes sought out the shy ghoul. As he made his way to the ghoul, he gave a sideways glance toward his monster friend who was being friendly and social with the two boils from before. Something inside made him want to recoil, like a dark pit in the midst of his stomach that just wanted to implode the demon. He slide a gloved hand over his mid-section as if to check for any signs of it as he moved through the students with little regards of who he was shouldering past.

Coming to Maple, he shot her a soft smile. "Hey."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:57 pm
When it was all over and the winners of the students/lots where announced Désirée jumped up into the air, kicking her legs up behind her and gave a little 'Whoo'. She would have been happy with anyone bidding for her or even ending up as a slave to the Student Council for the day but knowing that two creeple bid on her sent her flying over the great pumpkin. She hopped down from the stage feeling light as a feather, she was surprised that her feet even touched the ground at all. She skipped over to a ghoul that was dressed in mostly all red and gave a little curtsey.

"Bonjour, mon ami. I am Désirée or Dessy or I guess I am whatever you feel like calling me today." She wore a bright warm smile on her face.

hanging gallow
Oh hia!

Emily pulled her hood down over her head, she didn't think she'd actually win. Shoot, what was she going to do now? With a sigh she floated up to the front of the stage where the gnome was taking the tokens from creeple that placed winning bids.

The elemental looked up to the vampire and gave a small wave and just waited where she stood.

Shyanimegrl
hi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 pm
“Ooooo so he can bake, that sounds like a good thing, better than me last time I baked something I set the pan on fire.” Besides there was plenty of other things Kier could do even if baking wasn’t one of them but it was ok eating charcoal wasn’t too bad. She gave Dwa a slight confused look when he said he didn’t have any ears, “I am sure you have ears somewhere maybe… I mean you can me hear me yes?” As he mentioned his chin she gave him a little scratch there too before she continued to pet him giving a chuckle as he mentioned her being a naughty student. Cat’s couldn’t help it night time was always far more interesting then the day.

As the bidding came to an end the boil that had bade on her came with a wide grin on his face his shoes skidding on the floor. “I have to go now Dwa but I hope to see you again soon,” she whispered to her new friend before giving him a quick kiss on the top of his head. Taking the boil’s hand she returned his enthusiasm with her own, “Hi! I’m Kier and I am sure we can be friends and thanks for well bidding on me.” His tail was adorable clanking together, despite being something along the lines of the dog Kier didn’t mind.

“I love guitars! I have a bass that I can play I am not as good as some people but I do alright and yea music is pretty awesome.” Not taking any notice to him easily changing topics in the conversation.

meegane
BESTIES YES YES

Face your demons
HE IS COOL biggrin

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 pm
Maple's eyes were just a tad bit wider than usual, her mouth slightly agape and instead of the usual reddened cheeks of embarrassment her face had gone a shade lighter. She had won three? How in malevolent Hecate's name did that happen?! (And labeled on the sheet as dates no less). At least one of them had been someone she already knew, could socialize with ease with but the other two had been on a whim - and now she regretted ever listening to her aunt's request to broaden her social circles.

Uru would have found her where she had planted herself throughout most of the event itself, dumbstruck and wishing to sink into the floor. At first she didn't respond to his greeting but soon enough registered that someone had said something to her and snapped her eyes to him. At first she just made a noise, something akin to distress before finally finding her voice, "Aaa! H-hello Uru'b-baen." She stuttered out, "I... I h-hope you d-don't mind... th-that I b-bid on you...." Because it was safe and all.

phiferwolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces