Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:44 pm
Evan chuckled. "Technically speaking, I won't have to do the punching," He said smiling. "See, each member of my tribe we have to make a 'contract' with a dark being or summon and when we do we can open gates in open to allow them to reach into our world. So If I need to punch someone, my contracted partner can do it for me provided i make a gate." He said smiling. "Holy one are able to do the same, but with angels...I remember once when I was in the temple I saw this statue, it was an angel with six golden wings bound in purple demonic chains and weights." He said smiling. "She is my father's sister and his opposing force in paradise." He told Daren as they got closer to his place. "You'd think I'd have like wings or something being the son of the angel of death..." He said laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 pm
"No, no holy or demonic beings punching me; that's cheating. I asked you to do the punching; all raw, man-to-man. It's a cop out if you use your magic powers. And I'm asking for a wake up call, not an excuse for medical assistance." Daren joked. "And I don't care if they're holy or hellish or whatever. I'd rather have celestial but close knit over mundane and unloving any day."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:36 am
Evan laughed. "Close knit isn't the term. I left on my own because of the fact I had no powers. My mom tried to channel a demonic soul through me in order to give me powers." He muttered sadly. "I think she knew I would be the one to contact my father and wanted it to happen sooner." He muttered as they approached his apartment. He toke out his keys and unlocked the door. "Come on in." He said as he entered. He was greeted by his cat. "I forgot about you." He said as he walked into his room and grabbed the tiny voodoo doll on his desk. "Hmm..." He said looking at it. "Temaro you're coming with us." He said picking up the tiny black cat before putting him in a pocket of his computer bag. The cat meowed and poked his head out of his bag,

Marcus looked at Skye and nodded. "Let's get out of here." He said as he began walking. The van pulled back around the corner and stopped facing Marcus and skye. "If things get ugly, Just feel the flow of the water I'll conjure up enough for both of to use. Go for freezing the legs."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:43 am
"Cute little fuzzball; what's his name?" Daren asked with a smile as he leaned down a bit to scratch the kitty behind his ears.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

"Got it." Skye said as she walked beside Marcus. She kept her guard up and glanced over to where the van had gone. It was a little unnerving to be on the other end of being hunted down, especially when it reminded her of the past. Hopefully they could get out of this with little to no fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:33 pm
"Temaro." Evans said as he grabbed a few things. The black cat mewed and purred and lick Daren's finger happily. "He's an old family pet that followed me when I left my home land." He said as he pulled out a small black chest from his closet before putting it in his bag. "Ok, let go" He said smiling as he turned to walk to the door.

Marcus kept watch as the van rolled behind them. suddenly the doors opened and men in black suits stepped out. Marcus snifed the air and growled. "They smell of corruption...." He said as spun around. "Water shot: Great whites!" He said as he swung his arm as he spun sending several large globs of water which morphed into giant watery great whites and charged at the suited men. "Run Skye!" He said as he grabbed her arm and began running  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:37 pm
"Always wanted a cat. Parents would never let me have one though, despite the numerous times I had an alley cat follow me home. Plenty o' them in my neighborhood, of course." Daren said as he followed Evan.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Skye tried to freeze their legs to the ground, but Marcus quickly grabbed her and started running. All she could do was put a light frost on them as she quickly ran along side Marcus. "Are they with Mare?" she asked. She couldn't think of anyone else who would be after them and if so, how did he find out so quickly? She looked behind them to see what happened.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:02 pm
Evan laughed.as he opened the door to see a old man with a long gray beard standing outside about to knock. "Oh, well hello there, how may I help you?" He asked the man with a smile

The man smiled. "Oh hello....I was simply passing out fliers to our church's grand opening." He said as he held out a large flyer to Evan. "We'd love to see you there...."

Evan smiled "Oh. Thank you." He said as he grabbed the flier. Suddenly the slier glowed white before turning into a golden card with a picture of chains. Suddenly white chains shot from the card and wrapped around Evan's arms. Evan yelled in pain as purple lightning covered his arm as his powers tried to fight the chains.

"Son of Zalera..." The man said smugly as he smiled. "My boss has interest in you and your friend here...so you'll be coming with me." He said as he pulled out three more cards. "Glory..." He whispered before throwing the cards behind him. The cards glowed and suddenly three angelic statues with angels wings appeared behind him. "Take them to my master." The man commanded as the chains spread over Evan

"For sure....do you feel how the air got thick when they were near us? It's Mare's power. It make it harder for other colors to be near his magic," He said as he ran. The Sharks toke out a few of the men but the others dodged and gave chase as well. Marcus pulled out the frozen bubble and held it to his mouth. "Nick! Code red!"He said as the bubble began glowing red to signal a problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:08 pm
"Evan!!" Daren didn't waste a second extending his claws and trying to cut and slash the chains to no avail. "You can take your invitation and you can just shove it up your a**! Besides, I'm atheist!" Giving up on his current method of attack, he simply grabbed the chains and tried to super heat them to melt through them, damn whatever holy magic based pain they may have caused him in return.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:19 pm

"That's troublesome.." Skye said as she saw the men chasing them. She held out her hand towards the ground and started freezing it behind her as they ran, hopefully that'll make the men slip and fall. "So these guys must be under his magic or made up of it." she said, hopefully the others aren't in trouble either.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm
The man laughed and looked at Daren. "You're red powers won't break my magic..." He said as he whistled and the Statues began moving towards the boys.

Evan grunted as his spear appeared on his back. The skull's eyes glowed and the mouth grinned. Evan, using his free hand, reached up and gabbed the spear and swung it down at the chains. The blade met the chains and sliced right through them. "Thrust the blade kid!""A gruff voice called out and Evan did as instructed and thrust his spear towards the man

The man's eyes grew as he dodged the thrust. the spear impaled one of the statues which stopped moving and went limp. "T-that spear! Impossible! You did make a contract after all!" He said as he toke a step back and looked at the skull which returned with a large evil grin

"I always did enjoy eating your angels, Morrison...how nice of you to treat me before I devour you!" The skull laughed as it opened it's mouth and long purple arms shot out and ripped the statue apart before dragging the pieces into it's mouth. Evan panted as he pulled his spear back and looked at the other statues which were now stepping back in fear. "You will not hurt my friends..." Evan said seriously with an extremely pissed off look on his face

Marcus looked back and smirked. "Nice ice slick, but watch the master dearie." He said as he spun around and lowered his hands before raising them again. Suddenly giant walls of ice rose form the ice slick.Marcus pulled his arms to his sides and thrust them towards the men sending the walls crashing towards them. All while running backwards. "I sense water in them so they must be wearing a charm he cursed or something" He said as he turned around and kept running  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:52 pm
"Y'know, for a guy with holy powers, you're kind of a d**k." Daren said massaging his sore hands. "You're apparently the only one that can put a dent in these things; stay and fight, or run like hell?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:59 pm

"Think they have any additional powers?" Skye asked as she saw Marcus' work behind them. Since they were actual humans, she was more reluctant to do any fatal harm. If the wall didn't stop them, she'll have to think of other ways to stop them without having them end up dead.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:46 am
"Damn it. Lets get them out of there." Nick said to Joe, raising his rifle, gunning down the remaining statues with relative ease, probably due to his own Holy Power. "Let's go, Marcus needs help." Nick called down, his rifle still at the ready should the bearded man try anything else. He was getting a bad feeling from this guy and he wanted nothing more than to put a bullet in him, but for the moment there were more pressing concerns.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games