Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:32 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lucy
Lucy couldn't help but shudder at the feeling she received when the Goddess touched her. The Goddess definitely made her feel loved. And then there was a hand on her forehead, and she was was being shown so many images. Lucy was trembling as she returned to herself. She was quiet as the Goddess spoke again, though she and the Revenant both felt quite a lot of joy at hearing that the Goddess would remain with her now that she had found her. But now Lucy also felt a lot of confusion. The Goddess had shown her a lot and made her feel loved, but now Lucy had to ask herself a very important question. Where did she belong? She had promised to be there for Lily, and she would be, but she knew she didn't belong in the Re base. She'd spent so long trying to protect her sister or find her again that she had lost sight of something. Who was she without Lily? Did she really have an identity of her own beyond just the older sister giving everything to protect her younger sister? She couldn't seem to remember anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Devossy

Dameon Black

Sebastet leaned back into him, shivering at the kiss to her neck since he'd put it right over the mark he'd given her. She looked at the list as well then back to Morrigan, "Good deal. I'll call us even. Why don't you head on back to her and surprise her with a shower as well? She needs a bit of loosening up..." she teased Morrigan unmercifully for the interruption but was still polite about it.

She looked back at the list then gave a soft sigh, "Shower first, then we go see Ash. I want our house back," she told Grann firmly then turned and gave his shoulder a firm bite before she headed on into the bathroom with her tail swishing teasingly behind her.

Yes she was giving Morrigan an eyeful she probably wouldn't want but would still enjoy, but she didn't care. She had her goals for the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to them speak amd gave a simple nod. "I took all of their heads, and all of their souls as well," she said quietly. Her blush became more obvious when Sebastet said she should surprise her lover with a shower as well, but she had to admit it wasn't a bad idea. She watched Sebastet head toward the bathroom with a blank expression. Was she checking her out as she walked? A bit, but she really had no interest in her, even if she was absolutely beautiful. Her heart belonged to Gypsy. She was more than happy with her. She didn't need to have any sort of interest in anyone else. She gave a slight bow to Grann. "I'm assuming that you're the mate Sebastet believed to be dead. I'm glad that you're not. She deserves to be happy. I'll leave the two of you to your shower." Before anything else was said, the shadows moved around Morrigan and dropped her in the room with Gypsy. She removed her leathers and then looked down to her lover. She leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to her cheek. She smirked a bit and then playfully nipped at her neck to wake her. She fully intended to follow Sebastet's shower suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy gave a soft moan at the kiss then hissed when her neck was nipped and pulled Morrigan down into the bed with her, rolling them both until she was over her lover and could kiss her very thoroughly. When she finally let her up for air, she gave a small smile, "I got cold while you were gone..." she said softly, already able to tell that Morrigan had finished her job. The new power would come in handy with what she already had.

But right now, she was more interested in whatever was running through Morrigan's mind, "Now what is going through my Wolf's mind that has such light dancing in your eyes..." she asked softly as she leaned down and placed a light kiss right over her heart.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was surprised when Gypsy pulled her into the bed, and then she was being kissed so thoroughly. She gasped for breath when Gypsy broke the kiss and smiled. "Sorry about that," she said. "Had a job to finish." She shivered a bit at the kiss that was placed over her heart and then grinned mischieviously. She suddenly rolled them again, ending up on top of Gypsy. She leaned in to n** at her neck again, and then kissed her lips lovingly. She seemed so happy and confident when she pulled away. "I'm thinking about warming you up. And then taking you to the shower and getting a bit dirtier before we get clean. How does that sound?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:13 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy had to grin at that and was certainly loving the playfulness. She wasn't used to it or the warm feeling she got when she was with Morrigan but she'd decided not to question it anymore and simply enjoy it.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan..." she said with a soft growl to her voice and raised one hand to gently push the free hair back from her face, silently loving the fact that she'd put her hair in the same style she'd given her. It left one side of her neck free for the odd kiss or n**.

"Now warm me up, my Wolf..." she whispered softly as she pulled her down for a deeper kiss, her other arm sliding around her waist to keep her close but still letting Morrigan lead this dance.

Over the next two hours, they did just as planned before they finally moved back to the bed to rest for a few moments before their day really began. This time, Gypsy was holding Morrigan in front of her, her face tucked in behind her neck. Suddenly, she wanted to ask Morrigan to be more careful than usual, suddenly dreading anything happening to her.

But she didn't say anything, knowing that it wouldn't be fair if she did. She simply tightened her arms around Morrigan a bit and let herself get lost in her scent as she simply held her, not sure what she could say right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:07 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan jolted awake when he began to feel Wind's pain. He gently caressed his face and used his power to take away some of the pain that Blade's rage was causing. He couldn't take it away completely, but he could relieve it a bit. And then he had an idea. "Wind, I know it hurts, but I need you to listen to me carefully," he said calmly. "Allow me to feel your twin bond as well. If you do, I may be able to help you more."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:38 am
Dameon Black

Egan taking some of the pain allowed Wind to be able to think again and he realized something, "I can do two things... I can share it with you... Or I can block it..." he gasped out then closed his eyes as he gave himself over to his mate. He knew he wouldn't be able to make any logical choices right now, so it would be up to Egan to decide what he did.

He gave off a soft whimper as he leaned into Egan's hand caressing his face, finding that the touch was helping him focus a bit better but the pain was like nothing he'd ever felt before, "I've never felt her so angry before... Not even after what your old pack did... She came close once but... But it was nothing like this... Gods! She's so full of rage! I can tell she's already killed two... She wants to kill again but she can't for some reason... It's almost like I'm right there, in her head... But the rage is more like pain to me instead of anger..." he spoke without really knowing what he was saying.

But what he was saying was important information, he just couldn't process it right now. In this moment of connection, there was a small window for Gurzil to get into his head. something would have to be done before Gurzil realized it and used it. He wouldn't be able to fight the way Blade had. His mind was all too easy to break after everything he'd been through...

"She's so mad... She wants to kill him but knows she can't... I didn't know she could get this angry... There's just so much of it... This much rage and she should have shifted but she hasn't... She can't..." he kept talking even as the pain moved through his mind.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:58 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind and thought about it for a moment. He wanted so much to tell him to connect him, but he realized what Wind couldn't right now. He knew that Gurzil could exploit the connection to get to Wind. He'd done it when Bethany connected to Claire. And no matter how she tried to hide it, he had sensed her fear. Wind wouldn't be able to fight at all. Egan knew that Wind wouldn't be able to handle Gurzil in his head. "Block it, Wind," he said quietly. "I may be able to use your bond to calm her from here, but it's too risky. That demon may be able to get inside of your head through it. There's no telling what damage he'll do while you're vulnerable. So block the bond."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:28 am
Dameon Black

Wind reacted on the words though his mind didn't really process it while he was doing it. He simply worked at blocking his bond with his sister. He hadn't done it in a while so it took him a moment to get the right blocks in place.

Once it was done, he gave a heavy gasp of relief from the pain then found himself turning into Egan as he started to cry silently. While he and his sister had put up 'privacy' blocks between each other for a long time, they'd never fully blocked the bond until now. The place where he'd always felt his sister was now a blank spot in his mind and heart and he wasn't used to it.

But his crying was also in reaction to what his sister was going through, something he couldn't do anything about.

His mind was still hurting, but the pain was already fading. He'd wind up with what was basically a psychic headache for a bit, and possibly a mild real headache as well, but he was physically fine now. Once he could think again, he realized why Egan had told him to block the twin-bond and knew he was right, they couldn't afford to have it open like that. It was for the best, but that didn't make it any easier to have to do it....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:03 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan held Wind and did his best to help him with his sadness. "I'm sorry I had to tell you to do that," he said quietly "I know how much it must hurt to cut off the bond to your sister like that. I can sense it all. I know that it was the only way to make sure he couldn't get in your head and hurt you, but I don't feel good about it. Nothing should ever make it necessary to block your bond to your sister. The fact that this demon made it necessary is unforgivable. He will die for it." Egan wasn't one to get angry very easily. The fact that he was obviously starting to get angry now showed just how much he loved and cared for Wind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:16 am
Dameon Black

Wind curled into Egan even more, "I know, Egan, I know... I figured it out when my head cleared... It's alright... We'll fix this... I know we will... Right now just hold me for a bit longer... Then we can try to figure out what to do... Right now I just need something real to hold onto," he said softly, his arms tightening around his mate's waist.

He could feel the anger starting to move through Egan's arms that were around him but knew it was anger for him, not at him, so he could handle it. But he needed the touch to ground him right now or his control of his magical abilities was going to go wonky. Not something they needed right now.

It was one of the major differences between him and his sister. She was the fighter and all about her control. He went the magical direction and was more emotional. His control wasn't as good as his sister's. It was one of the reasons that he was submissive and needed a dominant partner, to help him with his control. The evidence was there in the fact that he'd simply acted on Egan's decision to block his bond with his sister instead of hesitating. He needed someone to keep him from doing things like working himself to exhaustion or staying locked in the bond with his sister when it was too dangerous.

So he didn't blame Egan at all, "I'm glad you made the decision, Egan... I couldn't..." he admitted softly, knowing full well that he'd almost given himself to the demon that had his sister and it scared him to his bones...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan rested comfortably with Gypsy after their fun. She rolled over so she could look into Gypsy's eyes. "I love you, Gypsy," she whispered. It was something she'd said before, but this time there was another message hidden underneath. She would do anything for Gypsy. If Gypsy asked her to do something, anything, Morrigan would do whatever she had to do to get it done, regardless of any pain or harm she had to endure to do it. She placed a kiss on Gypsy's forehead. "What are you thinking about?"

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games