Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 pm
MzDuchess

Griz just laughed at her again, "If I have to put you in that shower to help you clean up, you won't be getting out of bed..." he pointed out to her then reconsidered it. So he just got up and tossed her over his shoulder and carried her into the bathroom, grinning again at her indignant squeak over it.

He put her on her feet in the shower and started up the water, grateful that he got the water right almost immediately. He was determined to clean her up as he explained. He got her under the water and reached for a healing oil Wind had made up for him that helped surprisingly well and got started on her wounds.

"I left them alone about it because it didn't bother me. By the time I came here, I'd heard it all. I knew they wouldn't touch me after they saw me so I left it alone. Besides... I only had Wind and Egan to defend me... And it just doesn't do for the Alpha and his Mate to do my defending... But now that you're here..." he finished that with a teasing grin then kissed her.

He could smell it when Trez quietly pushed the food cart into the room then left, making sure to close the door behind him. So they'd get to eat. But first, he had to calm his hellcat down... And he was enjoying it...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse let out an indignified squeak when he threw her over his shoulder. “Griz! Your arm!” she said, her voice showing her displeasure. However, he just ignored her outburst as he continued his trek. Swingin her head around, she saw him headed into the bathroom. With narrowed eyes, she leaned down and bit a chunk on his back, making sure to leave her teeth impressions without breaking the skin. Once he set her down, she swatted him in the chest.

“You’ve got to be careful of your arm! I know how to clean myself thank you very much.” Saoirse said, crossing her own arms. She put her nose in the air and turned her back to him in defiance, but all the fight went out of her when she listened to his words. Frowning, she allowed him to herd her into the shower and help wash the blood off her skin. Hissing at the sting of the hot water hitting her shoulder, she bit her lip while she watched her bear’s face.

Water sluiced through her hair, causing the dark brown tendrils to become plastered against the side of her face and back, yet she didn’t turn away instead eager to tell Griz her feelings. “Well, that’s still ridiculous. I may have been in the wild living as a lion for most of my life but even I wouldn’t stoop as low as those women.” She said, baring her fangs in anger.

He just grinned at her before pulling her into his arms and kissing her. Instantly, she melted into his embrace, stepping even closer until their bodies were completely flushed against one another. All thoughts of other females and what she’d like to do to their faces vanished completely from her mind. The only thing left was showing her male exactly how she felt about him and his ‘size’. However, before she could climb his muscular body – the scent of steak managed to sneak inside the bathroom and with it, the sound of her stomach rumbling once again broke the atmosphere.

• ωɦε૨ε: Sanctuary
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Griz
                                                                  мσσ∂: Irritated and Turned on
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:42 am
MzDuchess

Griz just laughed again. The situation was just too funny right now. He got them out of the shower and dried off then bundled her into his robe again and just wrapped a towel around his hips.

His splint got wet, but it would dry. By morning, he wouldn't need it anyway. But they were both clean, so he was satisfied.

He let her go into the bedroom first then followed once he'd hung up the other towels. Inside the bedroom was a two-tier tray on wheels with enough food to satisfy them both, and maybe a small army... Luckily, the thing came with trays on the side of it.

Griz ws used to the thing, so he set up the trays together, making up a small table, then started serving them both up from the covered plates. Beef tips and gravy, homemade mashed potatoes, and sauted green beans. There was even apple pie and cherry pie for dessert. The usual dinner ale was added for something to drink.

All in all, what she didn't finish, Griz did. And they cleared every bite on the tray. When they were finished, he stacked everything back up, then pushed the thing out into the hallway and closed the door.

He grinned at the sight of her in his robe. The thing swallowed her whole. But the light brown color did look good on her. And it carried his scent so he kept catching her smelling his robe, which he was fighting not to laugh at. It was cute!

He got control over himself and moved to the bed, dropping his towel beside the bed then stripping his robe off of her before laying down next to her and pulling the sheet over them both. As warm as he usually ran, she wouldn't need a blanket.

"Now we get some sleep. We can party after we wake up and then deal with other business. But you're not allowed to bolt this time," he told her, finding that he was half afraid that she'd still manage to bolt on him anyway... But he was going to give it a chance...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:48 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse blushed at the sound of her stomach rumbling, again. It was like the damn thing had a mind of its own. Always getting in the way of sexy times. Scrunching up her nose, she wrung the excess water out of her hair before allowing Griz to towel her off and wrap her in his huge robe. She sighed softly as she wrapped the fluffy thing around her, burying her nose in the collar of it. His scent exuded from it and caused little butterflies to flutter in her chest. He smelled so masculine and.. like home.

Climbing up on the big bed, Saoirse smiled at Griz before digging into the food laid out before her. She could definitely get use to eating like this every day. She couldn’t remember the last time she had a hot meal two nights in a row. She couldn’t remember a time where she felt safe and content like this either. She could see how the feeling could become addictive.

Once they were finished with their food, Griz stripped them both down and as she snuggled into muscular chest, she whispered. “Thank you.” He might have an inkling of what she was feeling, but he would never know the depth of gratitude and love she had for him. Even in the short amount of time they had together, she knew that she had found the one she was going to spend the rest of her life with. Galen was still out there and so was the prospect of danger, but for once in her life she wasn’t scared about what tomorrow would bring. She had her bear to help her face it. It was with these thoughts that she fell asleep with a soft smile playing on her lips.

When morning came, she stretched lazily, her naked body rubbing against that of her bear’s. Turning her head, she looked at him sleeping with contented eyes. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she leaned over and ran the tips of her fingers across his brow and nose before giving the corner of his lips a gentle kiss. Smiling to herself, she pushed the sheet off her and went to slip off the bed. Her bladder was full and in need of relief.

мσσ∂: Irritated and Turned on

Red Gypsy
                                                                  Sorry for the delay. The last two days have been super crazy!

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:03 pm
MzDuchess

Griz tracked her movements from the moment she woke up and gave a predatory grin when she bolted for the bathroom, then set out to prepare...

His splint came off since his arm was healed and he pulled the blankets from the bed, folded them and put them on the table beside the door. That left them with just the sheets and that was perfect. He also moved that table in front of the door, so that they wouldn't be disturbed by small feet wandering into the room at the wrong moment.

Then he turned off the light, lit a few candles, and moved to lay on the bed with a corner of the sheet over his hips to give her a tease. After that, he simply closed his eyes and waited.

He heard her come out of the bathroom and felt her surprise as she moved over to the bed to look over what preparations she could see. Then he moved....

He pulled her onto the bed on the other side of him, moved over her and kissed her long enough to throw her wits out the window. At that point, he pulled back and used ehr stunned state to arrange her on the bed so that he could see her with the candles around her and her hair spread out over the pillows and had to give a grin and a low growl at the sight.

"Now that... That is pure beauty... And all mine to enjoy..." he gave another low growl over the sight, making his desire for her beyond obvious to her.

He was showing her how much he desired her, how much he cherished her with the gentler touches as he lightly caressed her curves, and how much she meant to him with the romantic setting he'd prepared. And how much he was prepared to spoil her rotten later...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Once Saoirse was in the bathroom and her immediate problem was dealt with, she splashed cold water on her face in the attempt to clear away the sleep. Looking into the mirror, her forest green eyes stared back at her but instead of fear lurking in their depths, she saw an emotion that she wasn’t quite sure about. The warm feeling in her chest made her think that it was happiness. She’d have to ask Griz because she had never felt it before, nor seen the look except for on a child.

Smiling to herself, she ran her fingers through her tangled brown hair as she quietly opened the door, heading back into the bedroom. However, she had barely taken a few steps into the room when she came to a stop. A soft gasp escaped as she took in the romantic glow and scene. “Oh, Griz..” she murmured as she made her way towards her lover. She had barely gotten to the end of the bed when he struck.

Saoirse let out a giggle as her mountain man tugged her into him, using his mouth and hands to seduce her on all levels. Her laughter soon turned into a low moan as she wrapped both her arms around him and pulled him closer. When he pulled back to look at her, she flushed from head to toe as her lust bloomed even further, dousing the room in her heavy scent. Licking her lips, she used her foot to tug him closer to her before flipping them over. Nuzzling her nose into his neck, she dragged her tongue from his ear to his collar bone before meeting his lidded gaze. “Yours.” She whispered to him, hoping he would understand the other words she didn’t know how to say.

мσσ∂: Content, Happy, and turned on

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:39 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave a pleased growl when she turned the tables on him and teased him back, loving the fact that she was strong enough to do so. He knew that eventually she'd gain enough confidence to take him on whenever she wanted to and he was looking forward to it.

"Good..." was all he said before he fisted his hand in her hair and pulled her in for a kiss, then started their dance around the room. They did start and finish in the bed, but they didn't stay there. Instead, he worked at making sure that she'd be walking funny for a while...

When he finally let her drop to the bed, he grinned at the sight of her gasping and shuddering as he did his own gasping when his arms caught him from dropping on top of her. They were both covered in sweat, bodily fluids, scratches, and bites. And he loved every bit of it!

He gave her one more teasing n** to the back of her neck and shoved off to run them a bath. A shower was not going to cut it. He got everything ready while letting her catch her breath and stop her eyes from rolling up into the back of her head, knowing that she'd appreciate the time.

He finally returned and simply scooped her up to carry her into the bathroom, stepping down into the tub with her, "Let's get you cleaned up, my hellcat, then take you downstairs to feed you," he offered then started pampering her by cleaning every inch of her. He also washed, conditioned, and combed out her hair for her, loving the silky locks when they spread out around her, "moy krasivyy kotenok," he whispered softly a he looked at her, knowing he'd be translating that one later...

Only when she was squeaky clean did he take care of himself then pull them out of the tub to dry off, offering her his robe again. Then he surprised her by having a drawer in the dresser full of clothes in her size, all just for her... He simply grinned at her without saying anything about it and pulled on a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt before reaching for the brush for his own hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse sighed in contented pleasure as she relaxed back in the hot bath Griz had run from them as he washed her. It had only been close to 48 hours but already she felt like she was starting to get use to this type of treatment. How silly of her to think that she could run and leave this man and all his wonderfulness behind.

Smiling softly, she allowed him to finish bathing the two of them before drying off, running her hands up and down his chest in a languid motion. Once he was finished with grooming her, she slowly padded into the room with only his bathrobe on and gave him a beautiful smile when he showed her the clothes. She was quite surprised with the different types she saw in the drawer, but she was also confused of when he had time to get them all. “Where did you get these? And when?” she asked, curiosity coloring her voice as she dressed in a pair of soft leggings that hugged her curves and dark green tank top, foregoing the bra and underwear. She knew that most human woman wore such undergarments, but she thought they felt constrictive and itchy and she did not like them at all. Nor did she like shoes, so she decided to not put any of them on either. However, if he wanted to go somewhere, she’d dart back up here and grab some.

Saoirse ran her fingers through her slightly damp curls, waiting for Griz to finish brushing his hair before grabbing his hand and tugging him towards the door. “Come on. I want to check on Cass.”

мσσ∂: Content, Happy, and turned on

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 pm
MzDuchess

Griz found that watching her get dressed was almost as erotic as watching the process in the reverse, but he kept his focus on feeding her. She was going to need plenty of calories to keep up with him and he needed to make sure that she kept up her strength.

Admittedly, she needed her strength to allow her to help him deal with her brother later, but he freely that he wasn't thinking that clearly with her scent still moving around him like it was.

At her questions, he simply grinned as he tugged at a lock of her hair teasingly, "I wasn't coming back here without you, Kotehok... So I planned accordingly before I left the house. I'll admit that it was mainly to get you to talk to me at first, then I got upset... But I wasn't coming back here without you..." he told her simply then let the subject pass as he pulled the table away from the door and let her out, giving her very nice a** a gentle tap on the way.

Luckily, Cass was coming out of his room and grinned when he caught sight of Griz slapping her a** but didn't say anything about it. The kid only had very light bruising at this point and his claw marks would heal up more if he shifted form, though he was holding off on that right now. Instead, he moved over to hug her tightly, "I'm glad you're staying," he whispered to her softly as she hugged him back.

Then he quit playing 'cub' and pulled back as he talked to her about one of the other cubs in the house and his change, "Casee's gone and adopted a new mom. You saw here when Luke carried her in when you got here, she was hurt pretty bad by someone that attacked her pack, I gather. But she even got him to shift back to human form. He hasn't done that since Luke found him and brought him here. He's really young still, but apparently stronger than any of us thought," he chatted on to describe Za'Vira as one of the Wolven wolf packs, the type that were permanently in a half-type form. And since Casee had adopted her, and she'd adopted him, she was now a member of the pack too.

Cass' chatter led them downstairs and to the main table, where only a few members of the pack were eating. There was plenty on offer to eat and everyone ate what they liked for breakfast. For lunch, it was a bit heartier, but still set up the same as breakfast. Dinner was the pack's sit-down-together thing, something that Wind insisted on.

Griz waved them to a set of chairs and put plates together for them all, then poured juice and coffee for them as well. And yes, even the cubs all got coffee. It kept them from getting too jittery as they grew up and kept the adults from strangling them, in a proverbial sense...

Griz finally sat down at the table and looked Cass over, "You're on house jobs until that heals up. And when you do go back out, you go out with someone else with you. That'll go for everyone, so don't get upset over it. There are three doing your runner job today, so don't feel too cocky over it. You also get to show Saoirse around the rest of the house so she doesn't get lost. I have to get everyone set up for their practice downstairs, and you two can join me when the tour is over. I also have to deal with Egan later. He'll have picked up on things and will be here later, I know it. He'll certainly have Wind with him. When Dancer comes in, I don't know yet," he explained, dealing with potential pouting before it started.

At her confused look, he had to add a bit with a grin, "Egan claimed a second Mate before he left. Dancer's a half-breed like Wind is, but Dancer is also the nephew of the one that spelled the house for us. It means that we now have a full-blood Incubus as an in-law to the pack," he hoped she'd see the sense of humor in it, though she certainly would if she met Dancer and Ash.

Around them, the pack was relaxed as they moved through. One or two stopped to ask Griz about something and he took care of pack business even as he explained things to Saoirse and Cass, and while eating his meal. He had to sign a few orders that got placed and looked over paperwork on a few deliveries, and even signed a few orders for tasks that needed taken care of later.

Admittedly, the stuff from Sach was still on a side table and he'd have to explain how that was what started most of this off to Egan when he got here, but he was still hoping that Wind wouldn't see the chihuahua-sized collar and leash that Egan had gotten instead of the regular-sized apple collar and leash he'd ordered for Wind... Those two really did have a thing for apples... As well as the chihuahua-sized dog bed and other stuff the python had intended as an insult for Egan and Wind.

Thankfully, Griz fot to take care of that one. He was one of the few animals that could kill someone in animal form and keep them in animal form. Now Saoirse had a very large snakeskin to make something out of. A gift from Griz for her standing up for Cass to begin with.

But that could wait until Egan came back and Griz had the chance to explain it all to him.

Although, he was probably going to have to deal more with Egan teasing him for his hellcat...

He had to give a small grin at the thought of it and reached over to tug teasingly at her hair again, then couldn't resist pulling her head back for a kiss that he kept mercifully brief. Mercifully for her, anyway. He let her go and looked over the evening menu with Mari, leaving Saoirse to recover from the sudden kiss and Cass ready to tease her over it...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse shot Griz a seductive smile when he slapped her a**, but it soon turned into a genuinely warm smile when Cass practically tackled her in a hug. Wrapping the cub in her arms, she tightened her grip on his until she felt him trying to tug away. “I think I’ve grown too fond of you mo laochain.” She murmured in return. When he finally managed to pull away from her embrace and started talking about another cub, she took his hand in hers and allowed him to lead the three of them downstairs and into the kitchen.

She hesitated in the doorway, but neither Cass nor Griz were having any of that, what with the young cub pulling on their joined hands and Griz pushing her lower back firmly – she had no choice but to enter. Chewing on her bottom lip, she stayed quiet as she watched Griz take control of the situation and dish out more food to everyone. As a shifter, she was always hungry but with so many new people around, she was also nervous, so she just chewed on some toast while sniffing the coffee. Turning to Cass, she held up the mug. “What is this?” At his response, she wrinkled her nose in slight confusion admitting softly that she had never tried it before taking a sip. The dark taste was bitter on her tongue but not unpleasant.

Mari gave her a small wave and Saoirse smiled slightly in return, acknowledging the other woman. Seeing a familiar face managed to ease the knot in her stomach just enough to where she could eat some of the other breakfast foods in front of her. When Griz finally pulled up a seat next to her, she wound her foot behind his ankle and scooted slightly closer to her bear. Not only was his presence soothing, but so was his scent. It was amazing how much of an influence he had come to have over her in a short period of time. It was also kind of terrifying.

Griz must have seen something cross her face before he turned his attention away from Cass and towards her where he fully gave her the information, she didn’t realize she needed. “A second mate? That’s acceptable? I didn’t know you could have more than one..” she said, confusion wrinkling her brow. At his nod and further explanation, all she could do was file the information away for later when she could unpack it all. A lot was happening right now and she was trying to keep track of not only Cass and Griz’s conversation but what was also happening with all the other shifters she didn’t know. All the strange scents had her lioness perking up, ready to come to her defense if need be. Griz had said she was safe here, but years having to defend oneself, was a hard instinct to forget.

A tug on one of her curls had Saoirse coming out of her thoughts and turning towards her bear, who took that opportunity to kiss her. Her body flushed as she leaned into the kiss but instead of deepening it, her mountain man kept it brief before grinning at her. ‘Tease.’ She thought with narrowed eyes. Another tug, except this time on her wrist had Saoirse turning towards Cass as he motioned to another doorway, one she had never been through. “Oh! A tour.. do you really think I need one? I know where Griz’s and your room is, the kitchen and the exit. That’s all I really need to know.. isn’t it?” she asked, curiosity now coloring her voice.

мσσ∂: Content, Happy, Nervous

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:40 am
MzDuchess

Griz nodded to her, "A full triad is rare, but Egan, Wind, and Dancer all seem to have the right personalities for it and mesh well. It's rare, but not unheard of. This is the second I've personally seen and both take the right personality mix to work right," he explained about their Alpha and mates easily then moved on.

Cass shook his head at her when she got around to asking about the tour, flashing her a teasing grin, "You haven't seen even half the house. If you're going to stay, you need to see the rest. Come on... Griz doesn't want you to see Egan teasing him when he comes home..." he pointed out, really wanting to show her around.

Griz tugged her hair again to get her attention, "Go on... My scent is all around the house, so that shouldn't be an issue. You'll have Cass with you, but I want you to watch how he interacts with everyone instead of being overprotective. You know how to observe and judge a situation. You're smart enough for that. Besides, someone in the pack is going to want to congratulate you for that epic beatdown last night and they won't do it with me right there," he pointed out to her.

Then he had to give her a teasing grin, "And if you need to come back and kiss me, you'll be able to trace your steps easily..." he added with a lower growl, knowing that she'd enjoy the tease and give him back as good as he gave when she felt like it.

Besides, he had a point. She did need to learn to navigate the house if she was staying here. She knew full well that he wasn't going to be able to hold her hand the whole time she was here...

Cass was holding her hand but unable to stop bouncing a bit impatiently. He was still a kid, after all. He really did want to have some time with her to himself a bit and he was proud of their home...

Griz just watched with a smile as Cass finally succeeded in pulling Saoirse away, saying something about the training area. The bear simply sat back in his chair with his coffee as someone else brought over more paperwork for him...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• “Why would your Alpha tease you Griz? Is he like the rest of them who tries to tear you down?” Saoirse asked, her eyes narrowed at the thought of her lover being mistreated. She may not stand a chance against an alpha, but she’d definitely go toe to toe with him if she thought Griz or Cass’s feelings would be hurt unnecessarily. She had grown rather fond of both males and as long as she was around, no one was going to hurt them. Ever.

Her bear must have seen her thoughts flit across her face because he tugged on her hair in a teasing manner, while putting her irate thoughts to rest. His alpha was going to tease him about ‘her’ and finally settling down. ‘Ohh.’ She thought, slightly embarrassed that she jumped the gun again. The feeling of misunderstanding the situation, again, had annoyance at herself springing up. And with a blush, she nodded her head in acquiesce to her bear's request about watching and observing the situation before getting all riled up. She could do that. If she wanted to make this work, she needed to learn how to fit in with other shifters. Their alpha may not allow her to stay if she didn’t.

When he mentioned retracing her steps to come seek him out, she wrinkled her nose. She may have suddenly become addicted to his smell, but she was not the clingy type. She had watched a couple of times with Galen how women would throw themselves at their men on a repeated basis, and she thought it was silly. The only time she would throw herself at him was when she was ready for sexy time. “Well, you just said we’re allow to have other mates.. maybe I should find a second one then I won’t have to come track you down for a simple kiss.” The lioness said, a cheeky smirk on her face as she tugged her hair out of his grasp. With her tiny nose pointed in the air, she sent Cass a wink as she dodged Griz’s reaching hands and allowed her young cub to pull her out of the kitchen. Once they were out of earshot of everyone, Saoirse looked down at Cass with a soft smile. “Ok, mo laochain. Show me everything.”

мσσ∂: Content, Happy, Playful

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 pm
MzDuchess

Griz just watched as Cass pulled her away, loving the fact that she was teasing him, but knowing that she'd fully understand what he was talking about when she met Egan and his Mates. There were some things that one had to see to understand.

Cass pulled her off to show her the boring bits first: laundry room, storage rooms for just about everything they needed, communal showers and pools... Then he took her downstairs and showed her the training area, with the weight room, hand-to-hand fighting area, weapons ring, and even firing range for bows and crossbows. Cass knew she'd like that one... And everyone was very nice to her, a few congratulating her on her fighting abilities...

Wind gave a soft laugh as they stepped through the portal then ran inside, knowing that Egan would make him pay very nicely later on for teasing him. But they'd both certainly enjoy it, so there wasn't much of a threat there. Wind moved over to stand on the other side of Griz as if the bear would protect him, though knowing that there wasn't anything to protect him from.

Griz just took a sip of his coffee and shook his head with a smile, "You two are just way too kinky..." he murmured, managing to make Wind blush.

But the bear changed the subject as he set his coffee cup down, "Good to know that Gypsy's portal is alot more subtle than Ash's spells. I never felt the portal activate. Saoirse seems to be sensitive to magic, so you'll get to tease me without incurring her wrath over it," he couldn't resist adding that last bit.

The female was very protective of him and Cass and Griz was loving every bit of it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:44 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy
sorry for the delayed posts, head is somewhat clear due to a painkiller i have in my system, should rest but want to try and enjoy something for a bit. don't know how many posts i'll get before i need to sleep but i'll try to get a few up before then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Casee got up Za’Vira stirred a bit, his pain was noticeable which only caused her to project her strength through the bond to help him with it, she was hurting but at this point she’d kept her pain from going through the bond. Yawning slightly she opened her eyes and just glanced around for a moment before sitting up slightly so that she didn’t disturb the cubs around her, lifting a hand up, she found it much easier to call on her magical strength when the glow in her hand was engulfed in a strong white glow which quickly changed to an orange tint. Releasing it quickly she sighed in relief and surprised by how quickly she recovered, glancing at her arms the injuries were gone, her body was healed and her strength apart from the loss of a soulmate had recovered, she’d likely have to take it slow initially, and was not likely to want to do anything to strenuous until she was certain that her strength was up to a point where she could do such things without issue.

Eventually reality hit her as she sighed, and shifted in bed a bit so that she was more comfortable, she wasn’t to worried about Casee since this has been his home for longer than it has been hers she knew that if something happened she’d be aware of it through the bond. Even with all that’s happened in such a short time, Za’Vira still found it hard to not mourn for those she’s lost but most of all the loss of a loved one she still wished had survived, or that she hadn’t try as she might she found it difficult that she had survived when others didn’t. Eventually Za’Vira took a deep breath and just pushed those feelings aside for the time being and rest a hand on one of the cubs who looked at her with concern before moving. Za’vira moved her legs over to the side and sat there for a moment her clothes were not fitting like she’d like them though she hadn’t worn casual clothes in such a long time, her clothes were going to need to be repaired and along with her armor. moving over to grab her pack she opened it up and pulled out the armor which was in disrepair, some of it was barely functional while some of the more impacted pieces were just shreds of metal at this point, it was a wonder she was even wearing it after the battle, but the worse was the clothes she wore under the armor, they were shredded even though they were made for combat, which perplexed her somewhat how was he able to do what he did, granted a good hit from a sword would cut into it but cuts were easy to fix, this… this looked like her clothes had been given to a wild animal and were shredded to pieces. Sighing she dropped the armor back in the pack and closed the clothes lay in her lap as she attempted to figure out what she could do to fix them, truthfully she hadn’t the slightest idea how they were made since they were custom made and the one who made them was no longer alive which only exasperated the situation even more.

Looking in a side pocket Za’Vira was amazed when she pulled out a trinket she thought she had lost the day everything had fallen apart for her and her pack, she cried a bit as she ran a finger along the crest on the face of it, the crest of her family given to her the day she was bound to her mate by him, try as she would the emotions she had couldn’t be restrained any longer. The back of the trinket which was the shape of a heart had an inscription engraved upon it “always together, never alone” she whispered as a tear ran along her cheek and hit the trinket, back then it meant something more than just words, for them because of the bond they had they were always together and were never alone, she felt so alone the void in her soul crying out for the one lost but never getting a reply. Even with the bond with Casee it would be extremely difficult for her, her soul had been torn asunder when she had lost her mate and it made it all the more difficult to look at that trinket, which was a symbol of love at one time, and a reminder of the one she shared a soul with, now though, it was just a trinket.
Eventually she put the trinket down not willing to look at it right now due to the emotional baggage it contained within, to say that that trinket was simple would be false, it was more, a locket, within it held something just as dear to her and something she couldn’t bare to look at, a ring… The one and only ring ever given to her. Za’Vira carefully got on her feet the cubs around her concerned as they watched she stepped over to her rifle a belt with three sheathes attached to it plus pockets for her ammunition hung from the rifle, two knives and a bayonet resting within their sheathes, she reached for one of the knives and drew it slightly noticing that even the blade was damaged from the fight, it if that was the case then even the rifle bayonet would likely be in worse shape as well, which made it clear that she was going to need to make a visit to get her armor and weapons repaired, the rifle was relatively in good condition apart from deep indentations in areas where claws had cut into them, grabbing the rifle she pulled the slide back to which she found the internal magazine empty, she couldn’t remember expending a full clip of bullets but then again she couldn’t quite remember much of the battle that had ensued after making contact with their target.

Locking the slide forward again she put the rifle back and stepped back a few steps before she fell to her knees and just sat there not really sure what to do, she had a child to look after now which was her first priority, but apart from that she had no idea as to what she was going to do, admittedly now she knew that if she tried to go after him in her current stage she’d likely fail the worse potentially being death which would leave Casee alone, she couldn’t afford to do that to him and she knew what her mate would say if he were here now, ‘you can’t abandon those who are relying on you’ but it didn’t make things any easier she’d vowed revenge but to pursue such an endeavor would likely have Casee losing a mother as a result of failing, and she couldn’t do that to him, if anything he’d given her a reason to keep living though at this point in time even she had no idea how anymore, her soul was torn, the love of her life gone. Tears ran down her cheeks as she came to the conclusion that for the time being, she had to find some way to move on, Casee was her son now and if nothing else she would focus on looking after him.

Sighing Za’Vira whispered “what do I do now?” a question she’d have to find the answer to as time went on. She got up looking at the cubs on the bed whose eyes showed they were concerned and spoke up “it’s alright children” Za’Vira glanced at the Trinket on the bed where she had sat moments before and decided to leave it there for the time being, she couldn’t touch it again to many memories around it. She stretched slightly before realizing that she looks like a mess, even with the clothes on her body was likely mostly covered in blood, with some dirt here and there, the doctors would have likely cleaned her up as best they could when she was brought to the hospital, but even they would have likely only cleaned her up enough to get to her wounds, looking down she noted her feet were a bit of a mess feeling through the bond she noted that Casee was in the bathroom that was attached to her room, she hoped there was a washroom for her to use, back when her pack was still around one had to bathe in your tents and usually only had a basin filled with hot water and some soap to clean up with, she smiled slightly as she remembered how interesting things got when her mate was still alive, they always enjoyed helping each other clean up after a long day, for them it was among the few times where they could spend time together and simply enjoy each other’s presence and touch. Thinking about it she knew she’d miss times like that, and while she had Casee to look after it was going to be difficult for her to get used to being alone, a feeling Za’Vira was sure she would likely never get used to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse followed Cass as he led her around the entire pack house, keeping hold of his hand the entire time. Well most of the time. There were a few times were the young cub pulled away from her to talk to another pack member or to introduce her to someone. A lot of faces and names swam in her mind, but she knew that she would never remember any of them after today. It was almost too much too fast, but this is what she had signed up for. She promised Griz she would try to fit in, and she would do that.

When several shifters came up to her to congratulate her on her fighting the previous night, she blushed but waved off their compliments. “She should have moved on when I gave her the chance. You’ll only get one warning from me behind I go on defense.” She said, glancing over at Cass as she said the last part. Hoping that all the other shifters they had seen today would pass on the message she wasn’t saying. She promised she would try and fit in, but let it be known that she would only give one warning to the person or persons trying to hurt her cub or mate.

Once the tour was mostly over, Saoirse doubled back down to the pool area, smiling when she found it on the first try. With a wink at Cass, she rolled her tights up to her knees and sat at the edge of the pool, dipping her legs into the cool water. Once Cass joined her, she tilted her head and she regarded him curiously. Her now dry curls sliding across her shoulder with the motion. “So tell me more about your Alpha, mo laochain. This Egan?”

ฬเtђ: Cass
                                                                  мσσ∂: Content, Happy, Playful

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces