Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
noah looked out and what he saw shocked him roughly five or six hunters he flinched instinctively grabbing at his stomach they couldn't take on a group this big not with out the element of surprise he wrapped benjamin in a hug and said " what i am about to do you must relax and keep calm and ignore all instincts if you don't when im doing this it could kill us both " giving him a few seconds to prepare himself he along with Benjamin fell thru a shadow and where in it a few seconds before popping out in the noahs room in the cabin startling towa who fell off the bed in shock noah looked at benjamin " you ok " he said worried he didnt know how it would effect non vampires to shadow travel  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:16 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Rips the knife out of his arm "They were aiming at me any way" his knife wound bled down his arm as he changed back into his human form buck naked

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
towa who decided to get up and yell at them for scaring him like that froze when he saw the nude form of benkamin his face got tomato red and he passed out a bit of blood trickling down his nose a perverted smile on his face noah shook his head at his brother before holding benjamins arm and licking the wound clean watching it heal up " im sorry i got you hurt " he noah muttered softly wraping him up in a hug  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:26 pm

User Image

Looks at towa "is your brother going to be alright cause he just saw big Ben?" He grabs a towel wrapping his waist up then sighs "I'll hunt those prey in the morning" stands up slowly as he kisses Noah sweetly "it's not your fault love"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image

noah nodded " he will be fine but i know you want me to sleep in the same bed as you as does my nee-san so will you compromise and let him stay in bed with us " he then put on his cutest expression he could make " pleeeease my alpha "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:38 pm

User Image

Looks down at Noah sighing "alright but I want this..." rubs Noah's crotch slowly with his hand "first as a deal breaker" smirks lightly at Noah "you'll have to be quite so you don't wake towa up Noah~" he growled

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image
noah bite his lip so he wouldn't moan feeling himself grow hard already he nodded slowly striping nude laying on he bed spread eagle motioning benjamin to come with his finger  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 pm

User Image

Licks his lips as he crawled over Noah whispering in his ear "such a lustful lover you are Noah~" licks his earlobe smirking as he grabs a blanket covering their lower bodies in case towa woke up

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
noah let out a sigh in relif in his mind for the blanket he didnt know if he could face towa again if towa saw every detail of him getting ******** noah did a soft moan at the lick and looked up at him shyly " go ahead mr alpha make love to me again " he whispered sensually in his ear  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:57 pm

User Image

Smiles at Noah kissing him passionately with tongue as the night became dawn Benjamin held Noah close to his body sleeping peacefully as his chest moved with each breath

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image
noah slept peacefully his head on benjamins chest and sometime after there love making towa had got in the bed on the side of noah hold his hand his arm wrapped around him  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:21 pm

User Image

Yawns waking up slowly as he slowly sat up "mmmm what a night" he said while gently rubbing Noah's back before getting out of bed for his morning shower putting on his robe which he found in his lazy clothes box

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:24 pm
User Image
when noah felt his heat sorce leave he whined softly before turning his body towrds his twin hugging each other in there sleep there forheads touching together  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:35 pm

User Image

smiles lightly at them before kissing Noah's head when he walked into the bathroom turning on the hot water in the shower as he hanged up his robe stepping into the shower while the water massages his back

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image
noah and towa woke up at the same time and smiled softly at each other towa hugging hsi brother while noah rubbed his bacl telling him he is not angry anymore they both got in identical robes and went to the living room and towa sat on his lap as noah brushed his hair with his claws again  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games