Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:34 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang "I am sorry for punching you in the face then yelling at you and when I tried to run after you I nearly died in the alley but at least your safe" he bowed slightly

Vixxion looks at lu "hey lu can you get your brother off of me?!" He tries to remove lok from his back growling "off you little twerp!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:50 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

When he was done with the recipe, he waited it out a bit till the cooking was done and quickly cleaned up after himself while the food cooled a bit. It was to blazingly hot otherwise. Once he was ready, he put food on several plates since it was enough for more people. With a quick count Maceál saw he had about 6 plates. Fang, Vixxion, Lu, Tohfu and well he wasn't sure how happy he would be with the other boy he had looked a bit dangerous but he included him since he seemed to be important to Lu.

One plate for himself he would pick up later. He hung up the apron and placed the food on 2 trays before picking them up and opening the kitchen with his back walking backwards for a moment before turning to head the others and walked to the table with Fang there.
"I couldn't really make a small bunch so I have food for you all." The young man smiled and placed the food on the table before turning to Fang with one plate and offering it to him with a gentle smile. "I'm not sure you eat this type of food, but I hope you like it."

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

"Oh, okay." Tohfu then went back to work... "What.....? What...? What!? Tohfu!? Fang just apologize! And the best you can say is okay!?" Everyone around Mama was really startled, it was rare to see her annoyed and angry "Well... It not like we were ever friends, so it shouldn't have much feelings into it. Besides... I'll be okay." The looks in Tohfu eyes turn dead for a second but became bright again. Lu sighed like she given up hope on Tohfu "Okay... Fine... Drown yourself in work...." She cover her face and left to the more quiet side of Blue Cat, Lok eyes started to shine at Tohfu, he jumped of Vixxon and and landed infront of Tohfu "Hey! Dog! Let's play!!" Tohfu started to clean some cups "Not now, Loki." Lok eyes started to shine more and be begin bother Tohfu more...

When Maceal brought the food Tohfu kindly reject it "Thank you, but am not that hungry." And being pouring drinks. "Ah Food!" Lok took one of the plate and eat it in one bite "Yummy~ I'll eat Tohfu's and Lucifer's too~!" He took both of the dish and swallow it whole "Thank you for the food!!" He then rush towards Tohfu who was serving the drinks "Hey... That kid just eat three whole plates right now.... Right...?" It was easy to tell Lok was clearly not human...

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:43 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang grips his nails into his palm "F*** you then tohfu!" He looks at lu "thanks lu he'll be fine you said well guess what lu you were wrong....I am moving out of his place since he clearly does not want anyone near him nor will" he walks away and out of the club to the outside dining area as rain soaked his hair

Vixxion glares at tohfu then lu "may I slap some sense into this pup?" He growls protectively while pulling lok away from tohfu  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked surprised when Lok ate 3 plates just like that. "Wow that is some apatite." He then chuckled. "You're welcome, I'm glad it was to your taste." At least he didn't choke in it so that was a good thing. The young man gave Tohfu a smile. "No problem, shouldn't eat when not hungry, you'd only get sick." At least the food didn't go to waste as Lok ate Tohfu's. He blinked a bit when Fang left like that and watched for a while before he realized it was raining outside still. He quickly grabbed Fang's plate and went to the door where he grabbed his coat before following the other out.

When he saw him outside he walked to him, hoping he wasn't doing the wrong thing.
"Hey Fang...here.." He held out his coat to him once more, fully remembering the other day where he nearly found him frozen to death outside. He looked at the plate waiting for Fang to accept the coat and back to him. "I'm...not sure you want to eat, but this one is yours." Maceál's voice was gentle and calm. He was worried about Fang being outside in this rain without a coat for protection.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:11 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang points up at the steel roof cover above them "maceal is it alright if I move in with you cause I refuse to be even near that werewolf punk......." he looks out to the city lights "....I am done trying to please everyone when I only get pain in return of kindness" he looks at the plate of Brazilian food that maceal was holding out to him making him smile sadly "thanks maceal" he gently takes hold of the plate while setting it onto a nearby table as he sat down eating slowly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man followed his pointing upwards and noticed the steel roof and how it was dry here as the sound of rain on the roof reached his ears finally and he blushed slightly. "I didn't think of that." He was surprised by Fang's request but then smiled. "Of course, I'd love to share the dorm with you." When Fang accepted the plate of food he lay his jacket on a nearby chair before joining him at the table. It would seem him and his friend had a falling out. The young man felt for him. "No problem. I wasn't sure you would eat this type of food, there is still much I don't know about others than humans. But I am glad I wasn't wrong about it." The young man chuckled softly.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:45 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang snaps his fingers as his pendant glowed "my belongings are now set up at the dorm" he takes out his cell "here see I even set Esmeralda back as well" User Image he shows maceal a picture of the room "and maceal you did great for your first try at Brazilian cuisine but I'll show my favorite dish soon" he smiles sweetly kissing maceal's head  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál was surprised when he snapped his fingers and the pendant glowed. Hearing what Fang said he looked amazed. "Wow magic is so handy, to bad humans aren't really accustomed to it." He chuckled and looked at the picture that he was shown and smiled. "Welcome to the dorm. And nice choice of style." He blushed when Fang complimented his dish and kissed his head, leaning forward to the table laying one hand on his. "I am glad you liked it. I'll be happy to learn and cook your favorite dish. It is what I have done most of my free time back in Switzerland as well. Learn as much different dishes as I could. It's how I knew the Brazilian recipe, but it is indeed first time I tried to cook it. I wanted to make something special for you." Maceál admitted softly that it was his first time trying it and he had actually chosen the recipe for Fang.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:19 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles "you are such a snake charmer" his serpent tongue passes his lips while he said charmer "And I'll teach how to make chicken hearts lembata or chicken hearts on fire in English" he smirked while moving closer to maceal  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"And I am not even using a flute." Maceál laughed gently as he remembered that was what human snake charmers used on their snakes, though it was of course the movement doing most the charming. "I do have a violin but I haven't played it in a long time." The young man smiled hearing that Fang would teach him recipes from his side of the world. "I look forward to it. You can teach me all your favorites and I'll cook them for you." He moved closer to Fang as well with a gentle smile before leaning in slowly and kissing him softy.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:35 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles in the kiss as he moves his left arm around maceal's waist and his right hand on maceal's cheek gently while he kissed maceal deeper then leans back "haha still though you bewitched me~" he hissed softly while kissing him once more  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Feeling Fang take a hold of him and touching his cheek, Maceál's cheeks turned lightly red as their kiss deepens but he didn't break off the kiss for it. Instead he wrapped both his arms around Fang in a loving embrace, only pausing to listen to Fang and chuckle softly. "So I can work a little bit of magic." He joked softly before the kiss resumed.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:55 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang moves his right hand into maceal's hair as he swipes his tongue across maceal's lower lip growling softly then laughs lightly "indeed my charmer~" he looks down at maceal smiling  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál laughed softly when Fang played his tongue over his lower lip. It had tickled somewhat. "Didn't expect to find my love here, but I am glad I did." He moved one hand from Fang's waist to his cheek softly caressing Fang's lips with his thumb and looked up with a soft, loving gaze, his eyes only closing for a moment feeling Fang's touch in his hair, and smiled calmly back up to him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games