Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:35 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu nods smiling "thank you jael and you are a sweet caring woman" he lifts her up in his once again but kissed the wrist where the bracelet now lied "A true precious jewel that anyone is lucky to meet"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image

Jael blushed again and smiled as he kissed her hand. Perhaps this all with snakes wasn't so bad after all, if the man himself was such a romantic charmer towards her. "If this indeed heals me, I would say I'm the lucky one."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:04 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks up at Jael "how so jael?" He holds her hand gently as he felt his natural cold blood warm up a bit from flirtatious heat of jael's blushing skin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

"Cause meeting you will have helped to heal me. That is why." She gave him a smile as she said that.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:43 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu leans towards jael as he kissed her cheek lightly "your welcome and meeting you helped ease my pain" he breathed slowly as he sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:32 am
User Image

Jael looked up. It had only been a few hours but they seemed to get along like old friends already. "I'm glad I could help you too then." She gave a smile.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:25 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu gently pats her head as he smiled while he thought "I've never known a human female could spellbound me so, she makes me feel happy once again..." he runs his hands through his hair  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image

The woman looked up a bit surprised but then smiled. It wasn't like it was a bad thing. "Thank you. But I still wish the boys would return soon. I wonder what has them so occupied. Maybe there are evening classes here after all." Jael tilted her head lightly as she thought about it.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:26 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu nods while closes his eyes humming softly as he started to sing in English the first song he taught his sons  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:26 am
User Image

Jael just listened as he started humming and leaned back thinking about it all.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu flicks as he heard the door open up "hmm fang is back early?" He stands up walking towards the entryway til he screamed "Oh my gods! My eyes!" He covers his eye sockets

Fang leans back from maceal as a thread of saliva connected their lips after he heard his father scream "sorry dad forgot you were here haha" he laughs lightly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:07 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled as they kissed, but like Fang he looked up when he heard Amu's voice and chuckled when he realized his reaction was due to walking in on them. But he stopped and looked surprised when he noticed his mother walking in from the kitchen, looking about as surprised as he right now seeing him so close to the other boy. "Mom?" His voice sounded nearly unbelieving as he saw her stand there. "Hello Macky, something you oughta tell me perhaps?" She now leaned against the wall as she watched the two boys and smiled a bit. With most his surprise gone by now, Maceál laughed softly. "Mom, this is Fang." He said and smiled before giving Fang another peck on his lips. "My lover. Fang meet my mother, Jael. Who, I have to admit, I did not expect here after mere a few days." He was teasing a bit, but that wasn't to unusual between the two.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:38 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang bows lightly as hea gently took jael's hand kissing it "Ma'am it's a honor to meet you and I hope my father behave himself~" he looks at his father calmly while Amu flinched slightly

Amu clears his throat "well this is overwhelming and happiness ridden" he smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jael giggled a bit when Fang kissed her hand. Since he was so much younger it was less embarrassing when he did. Maceál smiled before he looked from his mother to Amu. There was one thing a bit worrying to him, And that was the fact his mother was scared of snakes. Just as he thought that his mother noticed his charm and raised an eyebrow curiously. "When did you get that necklace Mackey-dear?" The young man looked at it and smiled. "It was a gift from Fang. Have you two been here together long?"

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:11 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at his father "father explain why I smell starfruit?" His voice became serious and low while Amu sighed "first of all son we talked about well basically everything and when we talked of the sad stuff I made my vegetable and cheese cream soup topped with starfruit and then I well kissed miss jael...." Amu slowly moves towards the door seeing his son's pendant was turning red  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games