Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:34 pm
"Well. Perhaps it is time to find the others. ...What did they look like again? I can hardly remember. No matter! I am sure I will be able to find someone."

zoobey
//EXPLORES

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:37 pm
[5 PAGES 5 PROMPTS]

HUNGER:
It all looks delicious. She looks around, unable to decide what to eat first. Her new friend calls out to her and--is that a sausage-link necklace?

ANTICIPATION:
She rushes (ahead of her friends) past the guards, the traps and the chest-high maze into the treasury. She ignores everything else, hoping for one specific item (and later, by some miracle, she gets it).

BOREDOM:
"Ahhh! It's so hot. There's nothing to do. Shall we just go out for shaved ice? Anyone? ...Hm? Father, what's this? A camera?"

FEAR:
The Haunted House is a place she never really thought she'd end up in. The cold mist swirls around her feet, but there's no going back, and she rushes further in, trying not to pay attention to the creaking floorboards and the scratching of branches on the windows.

DEFEAT:
Why is this tree so ridiculously tall? But it has the best view of the entire city, apparently, so she must climb it. It's cheating to just fly up, and anyway, her wings are mostly for show--they might not hold her weight for very long. She reaches for the next foothold.

"Just...one...more...branch...WAAAAAAAH!"  

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:43 pm
There's not much around the fog, but for a second there's more focused shapes. There's a few of them, and there's something very odd about them, difficult to place at first, like describing something for the first time.

These shapes have colour. Bright, vivid colour, unlike anything else. The glimpse is just for a second and then the white covers them up.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:59 pm
What the--what are those? They stand out ridiculously against the white fog...and then they're gone. Are those people? Did the others get their memories back? She sprints into the fog.

"Wait! Heeeey, wait up! We should work together!"

Zoobey

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:03 pm
[ Martin (Rhys)/Faith (Seren)/Lex ]

Suddenly, Lex felt a warmth bubble and rise in his chest, a sense of rightness, the concept of home itself - the smells of fresh baked goods the nanny brought every morning, mother’s rose and tobacco infused perfume, the bright berry scents of her hookah - seemed to soak into his bones for a few simple, comfortable moments. Encouraging words, whispered praised, hands running through his hair and kisses on the forehead. His name repeated, over and over, different voices all in loving and encouraging tones, their warmth drowning him in mellow red waves.

Then, suddenly, he remembered.

Quote:

FRUSTRATION:

"No, this is stupid. There's no way this can be real...this is just a prank, right? You've got to be one of my friends' older brother, and they kidnapped me in my sleep and put me in this abandoned-a** house." Lex's teeth grit against each other, intentionally attempting in vain to drown out the voice in the other head, the one that certainly wasn't human. “Seriously man, this joke has run its course. Please, just get the guys out, we’ll pile into your busted, old pickup you got for one hundred dollars and a six-pack of beer, and get me home before my mom notices I’m gone.”

Lex gasped, realizing he had felt the quiet for so long now, yet hadn't noticed. The fog was lifting, figuratively and literally, on the entire situation. Soon, something would get better. Something was finally going right...it seemed. Now, if Lex could just be rid of the hollow pit in his head, and accept the solitude.

"Martin? Faith? I...I think everything's gonna be okay, you guys." He smiled broadly, giving them both a little love tap on the shoulders. "Do you guys feel it too? The hope..." The teen frowned suddenly, scratching his head for a moment. "But there's the emptiness, too..."

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Lex
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Brunette, lanky teenage boy with grey eyes, a white coat, and a green scarf.

xAriaStarstone

x_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:49 pm
[ Skull (Dirge) ]

Skull suddenly felt warmer than usual, as if he'd lit himself on fire and sat in the neon yellow core, mediating inside the burning oxygen. The deeper the demon breathed, the brighter azure the flames around him became. Bright orange eyes blinked rapidly open, finding a lack of any real flames despite the glow in his chest and stomach. The boy laughed the hearty chuckle of a man twice his age, bending forward with a hand pressed to his chest, claws unwillingly piercing flesh. "This will pass soon." He sighed, a content grin plastered to his face. "And then we're gonna wake up, and resume our normal lives."

Dirge (his true name) laughed a bit longer, then realized the fog was lifting little by little. There were large shapes now, which more than likely lead to a way of getting out of this crazy dream. If Dirge just tried, he knew he'd win. That's what Father had said.

Quote:
POWER
A mass of white fur, black stripes, blue fire and knotted, rope like muscles strode up to his son, seemingly making the earth beneath him quake with every stride and footfall. Perhaps it was just Dirge's imagination, perhaps his father really was that strong. The other members of the family and clan bowed low before his father; the Kasha elder was surely capable of anything the cub could think of. Even crazy uncle Eyevan decidedly humbled himself before Dirge the Second. The elder roared, and his son struggled to not quake like the earth below his feet. Instead, as ceremony decreed, Dirge mustered the strongest voice he could, not even approaching his father’s. Still, the family bowed their heads as an azure ball of flame left the crown of the elder and entered his son’s halo.

Power, Dirge knew he had, and confidence with it. "Let's go." He whispered to himself, striding out into the great white fog.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Dirge
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: A relatively broad teenager with a tiger’s ears, tail, and a skull sitting atop long, messy red hair.

zoobey
IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:20 pm
[ Dirge ]

Dirge charged still straight through the fog, not caring if he ran into anyone or anything. Those shapes were his only priority, and he just knew that they had to be his best bet. Not even the pinpricks of light, memories he knew, bothered him as he ran straight through and into them.

Quote:
5. They remember their childhood.

“Mooom!” Dirge cried out, wiping tears away with a paw that was two times too large for his lithe little body. He was a clumsy cub, always awkward and tripping over himself at the worst times. Hunting, stalking, playing Hyde and Screech with his Pyre and Hearse. Pyre always made fun of him for it, teasing the oldest triplet at every moment. Dirge knew Pyre was just jealous, knowing that he would never become the clan’s Elder, like Father. That title was set to be inherited by the firstborn son, a title Dirge took by three minutes. “Mommaaa…” The cub sniffled more as he approached his mother, covered in mud and thorns tangled up in his thick fur. “Pyre tripped me again, on the path in the forest.”

“Did not, Dill Hole!”

“Shut up, p***k!”

”Children.”

Quote:
1. They remember their Fear attack/ Weapon (your character can now access Fear attacks/weapons)

A rage filled Dirge’s tummy, the type of rage that makes everything red and blurry. Unable to see, hear, or think clearly; it was as if a roaring fire blazed about all his senses. Pyre knew that the Super Ultra Mega Jack Skellington life size plush with REALTEK FireEyes and seven different catch phrases was his most favorite toy, the admired prize among Dirge’s vast collection. That was why Pyre had “accidentally” cut the face open, claiming he didn’t know what happened. Dirge saw the black cotton on his brother’s claws, in his mouth. Without thinking, Dirge roared a familiar battle cry, but this time accompanied by a bolt of fire that singed a bald spot on Pyre’s chest. The hair grew back later as a large black splotch on his otherwise immaculately pure white coat, a grudge that would be held against Dirge forever.

Dirge felt the power of memories swelling in him, able now to realize more of his full potential. He could breathe fire, and was constantly triumphant over his younger siblings. Dirge was a natural winner, it seemed.

Gloating to one's self tended to be distracting, and Dirge learned that quickly as he smacked into a petite, horned girl.

"I'm so sorry!!" He yelped, kneeling down to help her up..."Eli? Hey, camera girl?! You okay?? We lost ya back there..."

PyroGoth

Zoobey
TAKE THIS!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:30 pm
[ Martin (Rhys)/ Seren /Lex ]

Faith felt the strange, and surprising, whisper in the back of her mind. She wasn't sure what to think of what the Door was saying to her, because she felt like she was not entirely deserving of it, for some reason... But then she remembered. She remembered that her name was not Faith, even though, in a way, it felt right for her. Her name was Seren. Seren, and she loved, and was loved by, the man at her side and she did not know for sure why, but she felt like with him at her side she could manage to do anything she put her mind to. She grinned at the two she was with, and said "Seren. I'm SEREN. Don't know why I forgot that, but... I am Seren."

Quote:
DEFEAT:
Begin Memory:
It had been several days since he had fled from her, from her room, and she had been seeking him every chance she could get when she was not on duty. No matter where she went, though, she could not find him. She had gone to his room, repeatedly, and knocked, and waited, in hopes he'd come by. She had worked out longer then normal at the gym, and tried adjusting her morning runs. She had waited, eating the horrendous food at the cafeteria... And she never, ever found him in any of those places. He never came to her, either, and today... She gave up hope. She had clearly done the unforgivable, and lost him completely. Lost his friendship, lost the love she thought she had found, and lost the joy he brought to her world.

She sat in her room, broken and defeated by the knowledge that the curse her parents had told her she was still had power over the world she lived in, and the people she loved. It was time to stop trying, before she did irreparable damage to some one she cared about.

She started, her eyes wide, as she stared next to her at Rhys. She had... hurt him? She was a curse to him? Her brows drew together, and she considered this, but then the other memory too. The second memory, for whatever reason, felt closer to her. She considered it, then gave him a loving smile for a moment, calming her heart.

_ p a o cx

Carhop Cavalier

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Seren Yong
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'8, wearing glasses, and celestial themed clothing. VERY long, celestial dye-job hair, blue eyes.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:40 pm
"Wait! Wait! How do colors move so fast--OOF."

Toki rushes straight into something solid.

"Oh my. This feels so familiar for some reason. Hello, hello! It's nice to see you again!"

She sticks out her hand.

"It appears I introduced myself incorrectly. I am Toki! ...And I still seem to be missing a great deal of my memory. Unfortunately. Perhaps we should stick together? I am quite sure I saw someone in the distance. Help me look for something colorful!"

Carhop Cavalier
HI

zoobey
double death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:00 pm
"Oh. Toki? Huh, sounds familiar." Dirge nodded, helping the ghoul up and then crossing his arms. "My name's Dirge, not Skull. So uh...good to meet you. Again." The boil nodded, sagely of course.

"Same here, Toki. I'm also missing a good amount of my memory...but I know I'm strong, I'm the oldest brother, and I have to get us out of here." He nodded again, borderline ignoring her until she started saying something about help and color. She'd seen color? Perhaps they were closer to the objects than Dirge thought.

"Okay! Yes! Let's go find those people or whatever!"

PyroGoth

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:11 pm
Tanita shivered, still hearing the voices, but suddenly noticed bot that the fog was clearing, just a little, and the sudden feeling of comfort from the words the door was whispering to her. After a moment, she suddenly felt even more sure of herself, and her name, and she smiled, brightly, at the realization that she really truly had remembered her name. She took a slow deep breath, relaxing a little, but still annoyed to hear the whispering voices that were going on around her. She wanted them to stop but there was little she could do.

And then one of them caught her attention, and she found herself pulled into something.

Quote:
VICTORY:
Begin Memory
She was staring at what looked like herself, but without wings, and wearing the clothing of a Horseman, a Conquest Horseman. The other Her was scary, and dangerous, too, because the other Her suddenly attacked. She could not let the other Her win, she knew that much, and she fought back. It was a difficult battle... Her opponent Self had a bow and arrows, she only had her claws, her teeth, but she found she was better with her hands. The other Her went down under a rain of angry blows, and would not rise again. Tanita walked away, in physical pain, but victorious over this false Her that had dared to try to usurp her place.
End Memory

Tanita shook her head, snapping out of this sudden memory of her past, her eyes went wide. She had fought, and won, before. She could FIGHT.

Quote:
Dealing with:
6. InSaNiTy - what have you done??? Your character starts hearing voices and they sound very familiar... (the voices are from their actual suppressed memories).

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Tanita - Name Remembered!
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Very tall, with longish hair, a dress to her thighs, tall horns, and eyes that speak of kindness but also fear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:30 am
[Chris - Memory Regaining]

The fog rolled away and past the whispers in his mind he grasped tenuously at his own memories, with Jack's help.

Yer Chris, boyo.. The ghost's growl was above the whispers of insanity and he remembered a few things, things from his past, things that broke the little confidence he had. He wondered now if the memory of fighting was real at all.. bruises and blood. It didn't speak well of his past and shook him to the core.. but if this was him, his life, than he had to have moved on. Hadn't he?

Quote:
FAMILY
The sun on the lake was bright and low and red-gold. His hands barely could hold the rod but he sat in his older brother's lap for support. Ferdi's hands were paler and bigger, and he knew he didn't like to go out as much but they had a lot of fun together.

Suddenly the rod bucked and Kevin nearly slid in the water as he jumped in surprise, "Did we catch something?!"

His brother laughed, "Maybe! Reel it in!"

"I'm Chris.." He said low, even against his own memory of his life before. "Chris."

He dragged a forearm across his face and looked around at figures in the fog just as he heard the name 'Toki' cut across the quiet.

Chris headed towards the pair looking a bit more pale and shaken than he had before.

carhop cavalier
weird boy

pyrogoth
approaching

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Steal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:44 am
[memory]

Sorrow's head was spinning, but there was little she could do, she was inflicted with 1nSan1tY and there was no getting rid of it, the voices just kept mumbling trying to tell her thins she couldn't understand. What she did get was another chunk of memory, one very important to her.

Quote:
LOVE: She was looking at him, a smile on her lips as he looked back at her with a stoic face. The man was trying so hard not to show his pleasure at her being there, and she was just laughing holding onto his shoulders as she looked over them at him, riding on his back.

Him, he was important to her, he was a big part of her life.

OOC

gaia_star (Kimberly but calls herself) Sorrow:
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE:Two toned hair, pastel clothing that used to be vibrant punk colors, but now seemed over washed. Small, and with drawn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:39 pm
The footsteps stop for a second, though there's nobody apparently in the fog.

"Okay," says a muffled voice, "Ummm, where are you?"

Pyrogoth

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:41 pm
As he navigated through the fog, 'Skull' could have sworn he heard weeping - a crying noise over and over and over. It sounded almost familiar, but he couldn't place it.

Carhop Cavalier

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces