Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:11 am
User Image

Marcel nodded his head in agreement when Virgil mentioned that they should use dark chocolate. It honestly was probably a better idea, he never really tried it too often but from what he remembered it wasn't so bad since it wasn't nearly as sweet "Genius Querido, I knew there was more to you than a sexy body and pretty face" he teased just a little bit with an amused look crossing his face at the moment. When Marcel said something like he did he meant it, Virgil's southern drawl was downright beautiful to listen to in his honest opinion. So when Virgil mentioned that he was the first person who said it to him Marcel resisted the urge to shake his head, some people were nuts! But when Virgil went on to speak even more and brought up his old Ex Matthew Marcel's eyes narrowed a bit as his Lover spoke softly into his ear. The more Virgil went on the more Marcel hoped that the flames of hell were hotter than their campfire because that's what this Matthew deserves for what he did to his Virgil! Marcel would reach up and placed a hand over Virgil's and gave a soft squeeze as the Hispanic man scoffed as if he were just insulted "I'd rip out the ******** tongue if he were here, hear him make any 'proper' noises then..." his severe disadvantage against a Werewolf out for blood ignored Marcel was upset for Virgil as the other seemed so calm "You're no Hillbilly Savage, you're a sexy, amazing, sweet man..." his tone was fiercely aggressive as he spoke, clearly the Veteran would have a few choice words if this Matthew were still around. Although he was pointedly pleased when Virgil's full drawl came back and he brought the other man's hand up and placed a kiss against the back of his palm. He then chuckled a little bit at his final comment "I'll take you out to the fanciest restaurant in my old fatigues and combat boots, the snobs could kiss my a** for all I care" Virgil was damn right Virgil wouldn't embarrass him! Now he felt all fired up again at the thought of that Matthew Cambric. So many if only's would go through his mind but eventually Marcel would just recline into Virgil's grip and closed his eyes for a moment "Virgil...?" now Marcel spent a moment to try and piece together what he wanted to say. Normally as a man of action Marcel would try and kiss the other man or something to show his love for the other man. But at this moment Marcel wanted to use his words so after a pause a small smile grew on his face "You make me Happy Mi Luz...so...so happy..." it was his turn to speak softly as he sat there to let the words hang in the air.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A small sigh was released when it became apparent to him that Marcel was feeling fired up and feisty again. Not that it was entirely a bad thing, at least he didn't seem to want to beat his a** into the ground again. Virgil chuckled at his bold claim. "Thank god he's dead then." Because there was little doubt in his mind that Marcel wouldn't try his best to carry out his threat if they ran across his ex-lover and Virgil didn't know if he would be able to keep his human safe in an event like that. His arms tightened around him somewhat in a hug as he smiled at the sweet words. The Spaniard might sound very much pissed off at the moment, but he was going to take them as a compliment. He made a soft noise in response to the kiss to show his appreciation for the simple affection. Even if he had been truly upset by the memory, the littlest bit of affection would have made him feel better. They always did, after all. But this one memory didn't carry the weight most of them did and, thankfully, didn't completely crush his spirits this time. Virgil blinked and furrowed his brows when he mentioned how he would dress if they ever did go out to some restuarant for society's elite. Oh, damn it. There it was. Every time Marcel spoke of his days in the military, he did his best to not think what he may have looked like in said fatigues and combat boots. But the image came to life now and refused to be easily banished no matter how hard he tried to do so. Despite how much he ******** hates any kind of authrotive figure, there was some stupid part of his stupid brain that has a shameful weakness and attraction to men in uniform. His military dress would only enhance his already attractive partner. "Or don't. I can't promise t'be on my best behavior if ya do somethin' like that...Ever." His face turned a bit red as he muttered his confession. Virgil already had a hard time no jumping the poor man's bones, he didn't need the encouragement! His eyes slipped partially closed as he relaxed there, feeling perfectly at home with having the shorter man cradled in his arms. "Hm?" He would murmur when his name was said to let him know he had his attention. When Marcel finally managed to share what was on his mind, warmth blossomed inside of him and gave life to a new wave of butterflies. Smiling like an idiot, Virgil came disturbing close to nuzzling his face into his neck but he managed to catch himself right at the last second. He settled for kissing him on the corner of his jaw. "I'm glad. Ya deserve all th' happiness in th' world, my heart." Again those strong arms of his hugged around the smaller frame as he placed a kiss on his shoulder. "Ya make me happy too." More than the old lycan would ever be able to voice. "You're th' best thing that's happened t'me since I was seventeen an' I don't plan on takin' ya for granted, either."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image

Marcel chuckled a little bit and nodded his head when Virgil confirmed that his Ex was already dead. Well that was both a relief and a disappointment at the same time "Lucky him! Hell hath no fury like an angry Spanish man" he laughed a little bit as he reclined a bit more into Virgil's arms. It was so odd to say that he felt comfortable in Virgil's arms, like nothing could go wrong, like he was safe. Marcel's pride was a bit put off by the thought but at the same time his heart simply told him to be happy that for one of the few times in his life he felt happy. The Hispanic was pleased by just the smallest noises of appreciation that Virgil gave, it made him feel a tingly warmth in his chest and butterflies would flutter a bit. Marcel would however quirk an eyebrow when his Lover admitted that he couldn't be on his best behavior if he wore his old fatigues. Well that was unexpected but certainly appreciated information for a later date "Mmm you don't say? We'll have to do some test runs, train you on that self control" he teased lightly. Well..it was only partial teasing really, Marcel now did intend to wear his fatigues casually one day just to see how the other man would react. This time it would be Marcel's turn to make a noise of appreciation when the other man kissed him on the jaw, he loved the other man's affection just as much as he loved the Hispanic's. He let the other speak and Marcel let himself melt into the other's embrace, pleased to hear such a sweet and kind thing to come from Virgil "If you don't mind prying Querido...what happened when you were seventeen?" he asked just out of curiosity of what the other best thing could be.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh, I ********' believe it," he would easily agree to that. Their little fight earlier had given him a small impress of what Marcel might possibly be like when he was angry and, needless to say, he had no desire to see the real thing. The slight glimpse he'd gotten was enough to last him a life time, thanks. Virgil rolled his eyes rather hard when he was teased. Why did everything the veteran just said sound like a fun time? Because it probably wouldn't be. Though he didn't know why he was already starting to worry about the hypothetical situation, it wasn't as if the other was being serious on the subject. Just joking around as he usually does, that was all. So there was no need for him to worry about any sort of training or having a heart attack over the sight of Marcel in his army garb. At least, that was what the big guy convinced himself of to spare what little of his sanity was left, anyway. "Ain't nothin' wrong with m'self control," he uttered as an afterthought to the whole thing. There was only the crackle of the fire, the blues-rock playing from his phone, and the far off sounds of nocturnal creatures to fill the silence after his admittance though he wasn't bothered when his date voiced his question. "Nothin' special," Virgil started after a few seconds, thankful the other man wouldn't be able to see the bittersweet smile forming on his face. "Jus' th' last kinda normal year I had before my life became th' s**t show that it was." His life was still a little bit of a s**t show, admittedly, though Marcel's presence had a great impact on the improvement of it. "Vivi died ah few weeks after my eighteenth an' everythin' sorta jus' dissolved into ah big ol' ******** up mess from there." It was getting easier for him to remember and talking about his sister's death though it would always leave his heart aching for a bit afterward. He reached out to hold one of his hands in his own as he sighed. "Guess it's kinda pathetic now that I think about it. After all these years...took nearly dyin' for me t'realize I needed t'stop livin' like I was," he frowned. That wasn't entirely correct. "Well, it took meetin' an' gettin' t'know ya t'make me realize I wanted somethin' different. Before...I just thought I'd stay at th' school long enough t'make enough money t'get back home. Probably woulda ended up back up in th' bounty huntin' life sooner or later."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't resist the smirk on his face that grew on his face when Virgil agreed with him. It was like Virgil knew from experience just how the Hispanic man was when upset, he was rather proud of himself to say the least. Granted it was also obvious that Marcel was just messing around at that point with his idle threats, he'd never do something like rip the tongue out of someone's head for upsetting the love of his life. Nope, he wouldn't do that! Despite the fact that they agreed it was a tie and he wasn't pleased by that, he was overall rather proud of his performance. He hadn't gone hard in a real fight in a long time, most times he was barely putting in the effort and it only bit him in the a** the one time at the beach. But other than that one single time he never had a reason to go all out like that. Well besides the demon but that hardly counted in his opinion. Of course that being said Marcel had not all out but more than he usually did, the day Marcel truly went no holds in a fight there would probably be a dead body. Eventually the Veteran listened to Virgil as he began to explain about his past and he was said that Virgil revealed that it was the year before his life was all but ruined. It really still did break Marcel'd heart, he lost Jordan whom was like a Brother to the Hispanic but he could only imagine what it was like to lost an actual sibling like one's own Sister. Marcel did wish he could have met Virgil's sister Vivian though, she seemed like such an amazing person. The Veteran would then listen to Virgil begin to speak about what his original plans were before their meeting and Marcel shivered at the thought "I'm glad then that we met, the thought of you going back to that...I don't like it..." he would admit to the other man before a stray thought entered his head. Marcel didn't like it but suddenly he realized it was something that he'd have to say because it might never come up again "Hey Virgil..." he started with his voice taking a more serious tone "I really need you to promise me something..." he said as the Hispanic held onto the other man's hand tightly "If I die...no...when I die...promise me you won't go back to that...I don't want that life for you...you deserve so much better than that...I mean it..." Marcel finished as he turned his head just a little bit so he could watch Virgil out of the corner of his eye.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil couldn't help but smile again over the way life could be. How many paths it had, each with their own outcome. Had things turned out any other way, he was certain the Combat Instructor wouldn't give one damn about what another teacher chose to do with their life. But things had ended up as they had between them and it seemed Marcel did, in fact, care about what he did. Too much, maybe. "Aye, darlin'?" He quietly prodded him at the proclamation he needed to make another promised him, something he was very much willing to do. Until he heard the rest of what he had to get off of his chest. Virgil seemed to freeze and shut down with his words, his arms growing slack around him as he stared ahead at the fire. When I die. It kept echoing through his skull. An inevitable and ugly truth they'd both tiptoed around before, but now Marcel appeared ready to face it without giving him time to prepare for the awful subject. After a long minute, his mouth opened in preparation to speak though only a small choke sound came out. It was hard to breathe around his heart wedged into his sound, much less talk at the moment. If Vivian's death had sent him spiraling out of control, had turned him into a violent outlaw who lusted for the destruction of everyone around him, what in the hell would Marcel's do to him? Destroy him. He was certain of it. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed hard and glanced to him. The realization he was being watched made him feel even more self-conscious. "I-" His voice cracked, but Virgil forced himself to continue. "I'll do my best t'honor your wish, love, but I can't promise...anythin'." Now it was over with, he could hide and hide he did. If only to press his face into the crook of the Spanish man's neck and shoulder, unable to trust his expression not to betray the sorrow he was feeling. If Marcel felt any dampness against his skin, it was from sweat brought on from the proximity to the fire- not tears."I don't deserve this...none of it." He murmured mostly to himself. To think that his lover believed he would be able to carry on without him kind of pissed him off. But who said that had to be the outcome of their relationship? Virgil scowled as the idea wormed its way into his head for the second time in the same day, but this time he didn't turn it away. Much like Marcel, he was worried if he didn't say anything now, he didn't know if he ever would. "But what if...ya don't have t'die?" Though he lifted his head off of him to talk, he still kept it down despite not being face to face with him. He was a metaphorical fountain of youth and seemed stupid to not at least make the offer. "I could...turn ya..." It sounded almost dumb now he had said it out loud, but he wasn't going to take it back. He didn't want to. Frowning, Virgil rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:25 am
User Image

He knew this was going to be hard, god did Marcel know that this would be the most difficult conversation they've ever had. Any past words that seemed hard were out of pain and grief, this one however was vastly different as it wasn't of things in the past. It was the inevitability to come. That's why when Virgil's grip grew slack and he seemingly became a statue Marcel knew that this wasn't what the other man wanted to hear. But they were both adults, it was a fact of life that both men were intimately familiar with and yet it was so hard for them both to acknowledge it. Marcel was just a man, human. Virgil was a Werewolf, eternally youthful and practically immortal save for a few key weaknesses. His lover would outlive the Hispanic without question, when Marcel was feeble and old, hair grayed or even gone and wrinkled, Virgil would remain his ever youthful self. And that was optimistic at best saying he'd die of old age, while the chances weren't all that high it seemed that luck had a way of finding them trouble. Unlike Virgil, Marcel didn't have an amazing healing factor and a well placed wound anywhere can and would kill him. His reckless driving could get the Hispanic in a car wreck, a man could just straight shoot Marcel in a mugging and the Veteran would probably just curl up into a ball and die. Death was an ever looming threat for Marcel and it was something he had come to terms with long ago. But even with all the mental preparation Marcel had to screw his eyes shut as he felt his heart shatter the moment he heard Virgil make that choked sound. It was a conversation that hurt he knew that but they needed to toughen up and face the facts, no matter how awful it might be. When his lover finally spoke his answer was not what Marcel had wanted to hear and he knew that it hurt right now to think about it "Virgil..." but it only got worse from there as he felt his Lover bury his face into the crook of his neck. What else could he say? But then the dampness he felt, there was no mistaking it and despite the tough outer shell he built up it began to crumble as tears began to fill his eyes "...Virgil...don't..." his normally strong voice quivered a bit.

He thought that he was ready for this conversation. Marcel thought that he could make it through with his stoic face to hide the pain but he was wrong. The Hispanic didn't cry often and Virgil's next words only made it worse "Don't ******** say that! You...you deserve happiness..it's all I could ever want for you!" he aggressively cried out as he now didn't bother fighting the tears no matter how much he hated them for appearing. However Virgil's next words caused the Hispanic to blink a bit as he promptly pulled himself away from Virgil to turn around to sit there and face Virgil "Stop saying crazy things Virgil..." but his Light's next words stunned the Hispanic to silence as he stared at him with a near dumbfounded expression. Turn..him? He meant... "Virgil..." the thought hadn't even crossed Marcel's mind once since the moment his Lover's secret was revealed to him. Most people would have jumped at the chance and yet Marcel stared at Virgil, his mouth moving but no words coming out. The idea was tossed around in his head for a moment before the biggest problem came to his mind "Dante..." Marcel would whisper his Son's name. Marcel was a man who had the firm belief that a parent should never be one to outlive their child for any reason. But for Marcel to remain eternally young while he stood by and watched his own Son wither and die of old age? The thought shook the Hispanic to the very core. But then...no...this was...it was too confusing for the Hispanic. He felt so conflicted, most people would jump on the offer and yet there Marcel sat, mute and unable to properly process anything. He thought back to all the men and women who died in his arms, to Jordan who didn't even get a chance to actually start a life, why did Marcel get to have this opportunity for effective immortality when so many others died. Marcel's tearful face looked into Virgil's eyes with nothing but confusion as his mouth moved but no words came out. His mind felt like a maelstrom of emotions now and suddenly Marcel felt like he could barely function anymore as he simply sat there trying to gather his thoughts.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At worst, the brute was teary-eyed but the moment he heard the Spanish voice, his tears began to fall in earnest. Virgil could have gone the rest of his days ignoring the one singular certainly of their future until the awful day came where fate forced him to say goodbye to his beloved for the final time. But their conversation made him face it and he hated himself for not being stronger. He'd lost so many family and friends over the years that one would think he would be close to desensitized to it, that the death of another loved one would just be a rotten cherry on top of a shitty cake for him, but talking about what would eventually happen to Marcel broke him. His stoicism couldn't stand in the wake of the emotion that hit him. Knowing they weren't promised a long and happy life together that came to a natural conclusion made it worse. Even if he kept Marcel locked up away from the world like a fairytale princess and something could still happen to him. A freak accident. Disease. It was felt impossible to list every little thing that could take Marcel away from him. The mortal body seemed fragile as ancient porcelain in comparison to his own. Hell, logically the former soldier was dying right now. Had been since he'd first came into this world. Not for the first time in his life, Virgil was frustrated with the unnatural gifts of lycanthropy. Being free of everything that afflicted mortals was what some might consider to be a blessing, but he knew for a certainty it was a curse. One he also knew he deserved. The list of lives he'd stolen would stretch to the gates of hell and it seemed likely that there were countless loved ones of his victims left behind to curse his existence. A shakey and humorless chuckle escaped from him. It almost made perfect sense now. This had to be another way for karma to take its pound of flesh from him. Oh, how he'd foolishly and blindly walked into its trap and there was nothing to do he could do to save himself now. Because it wasn't as if he could make himself stop loving Marcel even if he could see the futility of it all. He didn't have the strength in him to argue with him, only giving a sad smile when he claimed all he wanted was the well-deserved happiness for him. Couldn't he see that his happiness might just die right alongside the veteran?

The way Marcel jerked away from him should have given some idea of what he thought about his suggestion. If there were people out in the world who would jump at the offer, he had yet to meet them. Though there was a grand total of only one other person who he had ever offered the so-called gift to. That bartending friend of his. They might have ******** on occasion though the two men's love for each other had been born out a close friendship and never became more. Still, seeing David bound to a hospital bed and dying as disease stole his vitality had made the lycan offer. Only to have the human laugh and reassure him he wasn't afraid of dying. Had told him he was the one who was afraid, afraid of really living, and Virgil often wondered if he wasn't correct in that assumption. He rubbed a hand over his face as he tried to collect himself before he dared to look at Marcel. The dagger of grief buried in his heart twisted even more when he did and his self-loathing gained another foothold inside of him. Upsetting the younger Hispanic had never been his intention. Had he known there was a risk of it, he never would have made the offer. He bit down on his when he heard the whispered name. He hadn't forgotten his grand status of a father, but he had never thought it would have this much of an impact on his decision. Though it should have. The male would never know what it was like to be a parent, but he could sympathize in some very small way. He would have had two more siblings if they had lived past infancy. He could distinctly remember how badly the grief had eaten away at his parents and he knew he didn't want Marcel to suffer through something like that. Grabbing his bottle of tea, he took a drink to soothe some of the rawness of his throat. Wished it was something far stronger. "Hey, Marcel..." He tried to get his attention though he wondered if it would be possible. It looked like he might be going through some kind of meltdown. Virgil forced a smile, heavy with sorrow as it was, much like the rest of his expression. "M'sorry..." he murmured the apology while he cupped the damp face with his hands. "Please, jus'...forget I said anythin', okay?" At least Marcel wouldn't have to worry about being hassled about losing his mortality. As much as he wanted to be selfish, he wouldn't bring it up again although the offer of becoming a lycan would always remain open. Virgil tenderly started to wipe away his tears while he held his gaze, finding the watery brown shimmering in the firelight painful to behold. "It'll all...work itself out in th' end...you'll see," he did his best to try to comfort him even though he didn't believe his own words. But it didn't matter. One day, the Hispanic would be dead and the dead had nothing to worry about. It was a simple as that.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:19 pm
User Image

Marcel was so torn with how he felt at the moment, a part of him said that it would be so stupid to turn down the offer presented to him. But then the other half warned him that he'd be throwing what little humanity he had left away for this power. But then the darker thoughts entered his mind, did it really matter though if he did? He already performed inhuman acts that made him a monster so what did this really matter? It was so hard to think as the Hispanic met his lovers eyes for a moment before he looked down and away from the other man. Marcel just needed a minute to process everything. What would it mean to even become a Werewolf? He'd not be able to touch silver and there were those flowers...that..wolfsbane? That's what Virgil called it. Then there was also the fear of it all, the fear that if something happened between them and they did somehow break up, then what? That thought was quickly cast aside, him and Virgil were a permanent thing and nothing would ever change that. Marcel loved this man with all his heart and there was no way he'd ever break up with him ever. He wouldn't even let the voices of doubt that filled his mind try to convince him otherwise, the other man had opened up so much to him and their love was real. It wouldn't fizzle away. Ever, Virgil was the other half of himself that he'd lost with Kendra and they completed each other like a puzzle. Finally when Virgil apologized Marcel looked up at his lover as he reached up and wiped his face dry of those dammed tears. That sorrowful smile the other man wore didn't suit him and the Hispanic would close his eyes for a moment as he took a deep breath and did it several times. Hold, breath, release. It was an old trick he'd learnt in his military days when it seemed like the world was falling all around you, just hold, breath, and release. Finally his mind calmed down before looking up, confusion no longer clouding his gaze and quickly shook his head a little bit "It's alright Querido...I'm fine, I just needed a moment to process it all" he began as he decided to choose his next words carefully "I don't know if I can accept the offer now, the thought of outliving my own son seems like too much..." he then shook his head "But I couldn't simply say no to it so...how about this..." Marcel thought for a moment as he tried to think about how to word it "If something ever happens to me, where I'm dying or something of that sort. You have my full permission to turn me, OK?" he finally managed to get out after some hard thinking on the whole matter. However one question lingered in his mind now and Marcel's sad gaze grew a bit more curious "Virgil, say...hypothetically I wanted you to turn me right now. What...would you have to do...what would I have to do?" honestly the Hispanic was at a loss on what the process could possibly be. Was it live vampires where a non lethal bite was administered or what?

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil patiently waited for him to collect himself and calm down, keeping a close watch over him the whole time. Though he could only guess at it, he thought he knew a breathing exercise when he saw one. Believing he'd upset Marcel enough to cause him to do something like that in order to calm down on refreshed his guilt breaking down and ruining the good mood. Hearing him finally start to talk in full sentences was a small relief, however. He dropped his hands down to rest them on the other man's knees while he began, giving him his undivided attention. A part of him was more than angry the man was choosing Dante over him, but the larger whole of him that adored Marcel and that was completely devoted to him was able to smother the dark thought out. "I get it," he made himself speak just so he would know he wasn't ignoring him. Or, heaven forbid, thought his concerns weren't valid to him. He brought out a cigarette and lit it. This was really the only tell the stoic man had. Whenever he was upset, the urge to keep his mouth busy became worse and impossible for him to ignore. Virgil had managed to cram his grief and fear over permanently losing the Hispanic back into their bottle where they belonged, but he still felt dispirited over the whole conversation. It would take a while for the lingering despondence to fade, but at least the worst of it was over. His head inclined to a side as he raised an eyebrow. Well, it was nice to know he wasn't completely tossing the idea out of the window at least. His heart tripped over itself at his compromise. "Okay. I can do that," he would agree with his counter-offer, happy to take it because it wasn't an outright no. Permission at a chance to save his life if there was no other option. Still, he knew there was always the possibility he could fail, but this was definitely better than an alternative where he would have to sit by uselessly and let fate take him away. But he was soon pulled out of his darker thoughts again by his question. Blinking, he refocused his attention back on Marcel and shrugged a shoulder. "I don't really know." His sheepish grin didn't match the survivor's remorse still lingering in those green depths.

"I guess ya'd jus' sit there an' look pretty while I turn into ah wolf an' attack ya..." His voice faded off as he took another deep drag from his cancer stick while he searched through his foggy memories. The only information he had on the subject was from what few things he'd experienced and he could only guess at the logic behind those. "I...don't know how it works, but I think weakenin' th' body so whatever makes ah lycan can ah lycan can take hold has something' t'do with it..." His features scrunched up momentarily as he continued to try to find some way to explain. "I've...watched it ah few times an' aye...that's pretty much how it goes down when it's ah healthy person who wants to join th' pack. Th' wolf they want t'turn 'em basically jus' comes damn near close t'killin' 'em. Some say bein' under ah full moon helps but I'm not sure how much it does or not." Virgil pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped an arm around them with his chin propped up on one knee. "So maybe it is better if we wait until you're dyin'....if that happens, of course...ain't sayin' I want it ta. But if it does...I could jus' bite ya. That's how Matthew turned me so I don't see why it wouldn't work th' same way..." His expression became pained when he remembered one all-important thing to the whole matter. "Darlin'...becomin' ah werewolf doesn't always work. Ya could still die or ya could go insane, lose yourself to th' wolf an' not be able t'control it...I've seen happen it before." That was the real reason why his pack wanted him around when they brought a new wolf into their ranks, so he could kill them should anything go awry. Rather, his so-called pack sent him to assist others when they needed it. Matthew's family pack were all purebloods and they held him responsible for tarnishing their ranks. His usefulness to them was what kept him alive in those early years. Still kind of did, he supposed. "But, for what it's worth, I think ya could handle it." There was a hint of a genuine smile ghosting across his lips this time with the compliment. After all, Virgil would have never made the offer in the first place if he didn't believe Marcel could survive the Change. He loved him dearly, but he saw no reason to make him needlessly suffer.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image

Marcel didn't want Virgil to feel like he was disgusted by the idea at all because that wasn't the case. It was simply the fact that the offer had been made so suddenly, he wasn't upset but just confused. The Hispanic had thought of his son and the impact it would have of them both now that his relationship with his boy was now renewed. He knew how it might have seemed to the other but it truly wasn't him choosing anyone over the other, he loved both dearly just in different ways. When the other man said that he understood Marcel couldn't help but feel there was so much more to it than just that but he wouldn't say anything as there was no concrete proof of it. The Hispanic would then give a small smile when the other man seemed to accept his compromise on the offer that was given to him. Marcel simply felt that it might be a wiser option to use this as a way to save his life rather than something to do just for the sake of it. Besides there was always a chance that he could change his mind somewhere further down the line and want to be turned. But until that time came he'd simply stick with his current offer that was put out. Finally once he'd pose the question Marcel looked a little bit confused when Virgil claimed he didn't know but the smile that didn't reach his eyes did not sit well with the Hispanic. But for now he'd tilt his head a bit and quirked an eyebrow "You...don't know?" what did he mean by that? But then when he explained that he'd just have to sit there while he attacked him Marcel blinked a bit with a dumbfounded expression on his face at the moment. He'd remain silent as the Werewolf explained how he thought it worked and more and more Marcel was beginning to be thankful that he had chosen his compromise over accepting it outright. Of course apparently he and Virgil were thinking the same thing at the moment as he mentioned that it might be better to wait when he was dying. Well if it happened and he couldn't help but give an amused smirk when Virgil made sure to stress the if on the matter. Marcel was just about to make a joke about how maybe Virgil wanted Marcel to get into a car wreck or something just as an excuse to turn him but he resisted as it seemed like right now his Lover was in no mood for the Hispanic's brand of humor. Marcel would then blink a bit when Virgil began to explain that the transformations didn't always work and went on to talk about how some people went insane, was it really that bad? Damn. The thought suddenly made him nervous about the very idea of it, however the others reassurance that he thought the Hispanic man could handle made him smile a little bit "It means the world to me, thanks.." Marcel move himself forward to pull the cigarette out of Virgil's mouth and pinched the end of it so his lover could have the rest of it later. Right now Marcel wanted that mouth for himself. He would then place his hands on Virgil's shoulders and pushed gently to guide him into the grass until he was hovering on top of Virgil with a soft smile on his face. He remained silent for a moment as he collected his thoughts "I know..that it's scary..but there's still so much time for us to spend together, so don't let it get to you Mi Luz..." with that Marcel would lower himself until he was resting on Virgil and planted a soft kiss on his lips that would only deepen a bit more as it continued. Marcel needed this and he felt like Virgil did too.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It wouldn't have surprised Virgil if the information made his partner completely change his mind on the whole matter. It wasn't for the faint of heart, but like most things in life, there wasn't any gain without pain. A whole lot of it with a lot of risk behind it. It made him wonder how anyone would desire to become a werewolf unless they were desperate. He kept a close eye on his expressions during his explanation, finding the amused smirk the strangest out of everything that crossed his handsome face. But whatever it was that Marcel suddenly found so amusing wasn't shared and he was almost thankful for that. Right now, the brute didn't have it in him to listen to jokes involving his death. If he ever would be. Perhaps if he could learn to love the Hispanic a little more mildly then the subject wouldn't have such an effect on him, but he didn't know how to do that. As if it was all or nothing and he couldn't stop himself from giving it his all. Nor did he want to stop because Marcel deserved everything he had to give. "Aye," he returned his smile although his expression soon soured all over again when he noticed scooting closer to him. His eyes narrowed as he gave a faint growl of warning as he saw the hand going for his cigarette but he didn't put up a fight and let him take it away from him. His lips pressed into an uncertain line as he was pressed back to the grassy ground, unable to help but feel a sense of vulnerability by having Marcel leaning over him. "I'll do my best darlin'," he managed out softly. Marcel was right. It was scary as well as painful, especially when they weren't guaranteed a full life together. But it wasn't as if Virgil didn't plan to make the most of every minute he had with him. The apology he was prepared to give was silence by that wonderful mouth meeting his own. One hand raised up to cup the side of his neck once the kiss began, its opposite going to his back. While he let him control the embrace, his fingers explored the muscular expanse. Each time they encountered a scar, they would trace its shape as if he was further committing them to memory. As much as he hated knowing they were once a source of pain to his Hispanic, he adored his scars. They were a testament to everything he had survived and proof of his luck. Surely, if anyone had a good chance of living to a ripe old age then it would be Marcel. Virgil reluctantly pulled away from the kiss once he couldn't stand the lack of oxygen any longer, his eyes opening to search out their dark companions. "I shouldn't have lost it like that..." Now he felt rather embarrassed he had broken down in front of him. There was very little doubt in his mind that Marcel was the stronger one of the two of them. After all, he hadn't cried like a little girl earlier when they'd discussed his fear of losing him due to the arrowhead in his chest. "I jus'... Well, Virgil didn't know how to put it into words so he ended up shaking his head a bit. No need to worry or upset his partner, besides. Far better to enjoy his companionship and those kisses, which was exactly what he did. Humming softly, he carded his fingers back through the other man's hair as he brought their mouths together again in another tender kiss.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:31 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but grin just a little bit when the other man began to growl at him for taking his cigarette. In the back of his mind the Hispanic couldn't help but find it so amusing how protective Virgil was over the smallest of things, even just a cigarette. Still though he liked it when the other man growled like that, it just added to the rugged charm that he had. Others might have found it a bit silly but knowing Virgil's truth it just added to the appeal in his opinion. Once he had Virgil pinned down and their mouths were against each other Marcel kept it slow and gentle at first, he wanted this to be tender and thoughtful. However after a few seconds his tongue couldn't help it and swiped past the others lips just a bit. The Veteran shivered just a little bit as he felt Virgil run a hand down each scar he came across and traced each and every line and spot. He still couldn't find the appeal in the scars but he supposed that it was the same reason that he found Virgil's scars attractive so maybe he could eventually love his body as a whole one day. Marcel was also rather pleased that Virgil promised to do try his best in not letting the future get to him, it was all the Hispanic could ask of him really. Once their kiss broke Marcel was breathing rather lightly as he stared down at the beautiful man below him, illuminated by only the full moon and the fire beside them and in that moment there was nowhere else he'd rather be. As he sat there looking down at Virgil, Marcel gave a small smile and shook his head as one hand came up to caress the others face, running a thumb along Virgil's jawline "It's OK to have moments of weakness, it's what makes you human...." god only knows that Marcel knew all about weakness. Back when he still had those awful night terrors when he woke up he felt raw and vulnerable, like a newborn. Virgil saw those moments first hand. Marcel would then lean down once the others fingers went into his hair and pulled him down into another kiss. This time the Hispanic let the other man set the pace of the kiss as he all but melted into the others embrace. It was amazing how just a few simple kisses could make bad things feel like a distant memory, if only for these few fleeting moments.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marcel's response was almost amusing to him. How could a creature that wasn't human still be one? Virgil would have thought at this point in his life there would be nothing remotely human about him, but apparently, he hadn't completely lost himself yet. Though having a certain Hispanic in his life did give him the motivation to keep the act up and not lose himself to the monster inside of him. He kept the kiss slow and tender, his tongue occasionally dipping into his mouth to greet its snarky little friend. The brute was remembering the benefits of taking one's sweet time with something like this, just how nice it was to truly savor the taste and feel of his lover's mouth working with his own. A soft pant came from him once he broke away, feeling slightly irked that he could never keep up with the veteran's stamina when it came to kissing. Though he always did his best to not draw attention to it, believing he would never hear the end of it if his lover ever clued into it. If he hadn't clued-in already. Virgil's smile was a shy one as he gazed up at him, gently ghosting his thumb underneath the man's lower lip. Kissing Marcel was like taking some kind of antidote for every dark thought and worry he had. "What would I do without ya?" he whispered the rhetorical question, feeling as if speaking any louder would shatter the spell of tranquility he was currently under. His smile became a small grin as he grabbed onto his sides and dragged him fully on top of himself, kissing him on the cheek after while he wrapped his arms around him. As few times as they laid together, he was already used to having the smaller man's weight against him and it was something that comfort to him. Virgil would have never pegged himself as someone who would enjoy snuggling, but he did. "I love my Spanish teddy bear." If he could be a dork, he definitely feeling better.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:11 pm
User Image

Marcel had meant it when he called the other man human. No matter what he did and what he was Virgil was human first and foremost, no matter what. At least that's he thought, no doubt other Werewolves and those mystical creatures would say otherwise but the Hispanic didn't give a s**t what anyone else had to say about his man. Having Virgil take things slowly and gently was actually a bit surprising but oh so amazing at the same time. To have their tongues dancing together every now in then as their kiss remained so tender was like heaven, something to be savored. When the other man pulled away he gave a teasing smirk, oh he knew that Virgil was unable to keep up with him but he simply didn't comment on it. Yet. For now he just wanted this moment to remain serene and peaceful, he'd tease the other man later on the drive back home. However his musing was cut short by the other man's rhetorical question and he shook his head a bit as several amusing answers came to mind but once more Marcel was showing his self restraint and simply returned the other man's shy smile with his own. Despite being a heavily scarred killer, Virgil could easily be the most adorable man in existence if he wanted too and the Hispanic loved these moments when he was. Once Marcel was pulled down to rest on top of him he would let out a soft hum as he situated himself and got comfortable on top of his lover. He'd smile a bit as Virgil soon began to cuddle him which Marcel certainly wasn't going to complain about! He'd then let out a small chuckle at Virgil's comment, happy to see Virgil was doing better than a few minutes ago "I'm a teddy bear? And here I was hoping I could be a cute little bunny" he joked a little bit before snuggling into Virgil and began to press his lips against the other man's jugular in a soft kiss before beginning to repeat the motion across his neck, remembering what Virgil said that it meant for Wolves.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas