Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Arc 3 - Glimmers in the Dark (Main Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:12 pm
Ilikan followed on foot, watching the exchange between the girl and her guard impassively as they arrived. The man seemed perfectly reasonable- but she was both understanding of the danger and determined still. He saw no reason to try and deny her a purpose if there was still a reasonable chance she'd survive it, and left them to the talk, opening his mouth only to find it hanging there as he watched the gnome burst onto the scene with curiosity, face slowly morphing into a grin, and elbowing the barbarian in the ribs.

"Looks like you've already got one ready to be regaled by tales of your glory. Kept that sketch?"

When everyone packed up to go, the man didn't hesitate to pick a spot on the outside of the wagon. He felt comfortable in the company of other soldiers, enjoyed the open air, and was possibly one of the better sets of eyes they had with them, even if he had no reason to expect much more trouble until they went underground.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:44 pm
Revenge would ride along the outside of the wagon, as to be in a more ideal position to spot any incoming dangers that way.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:08 pm
Kuori will hitch a ride on the whooshwagon once her brother was loaded inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Ruin remained silent, allowing Kuori to choose if they rode the horseless thing. And it was a chilling breeze that made him choose to ride inside.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:30 am
"My renown just oozes out of me I see but no your charge has the drawing." Valac replied to Ilikan barely noticing the elbow in the ribs.

"The name's Valac not handsome." Retorted Valac as he turned to face the gnome, "I'll tell you all about it if you tell me where best to tell you."

Valac would then ride wherever the gnome suggest so he can explain in detail of how he single handedly killed the purple worm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:51 pm
Matching her gothic appearance, the inside of Irene's carriage is dark colored and dimly lit, though surprisingly plush. The place smells heavily of perfume and is filled with cubbyholes that are stashed full of papers, scrolls, books, potions, and an assortment of other odd artifacts. Irene invites those who come inside to sit on the comfy red velvet sets lining the inside. There is a removable table in the center that Irene puts away to make room for Kuori's brother on the floor. She is also able to produce a large cloth in which to wrap his body in. Breezy has Valac sit on the front of the carriage so he can tell her about their battle through a secret window she uses to steer the wagon from within. Everyone else rides on the extendable pegs mounted on the sides of the carriage

On the Whooshwagon the trip back to Light's Stand goes by quickly. The soldiers at he gate recognize the group and let them in without questioning. As the party arrives back in the center of the busy fort they would notice Tristan and his tent and table are now gone.

Once the wagon came to a stop Irene would shout into a pipe mounted in the in the wall of the carriage. "Thank you breezy, that will be all for now. The carriage will wait here with the guards until I return." Irene would then turn and face those in the wagon with her with a smile. "So, whats next?"  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:25 am
"Ritual supplies." She begins to rattle off a list of things they will need. "Then we take that and bless the leather pouch with it, perform the ritual and then we have ourselves a guide."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:12 pm
"Those sound like they are Divine in nature. Would you like a hand accruing what you need?" Revenge would ask Kuori.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:38 pm
Between her and Revenge, Ruin believed Kuori still didn't need the small teifling. Instead, "Whatever she says." He spoke as he stepped out of the carriage and walked off to find a bath.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:25 am
"Sure, you probably know what to look for better than I do, I am still new to this."  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm
"That was a quick journey into the underdark." Griped Valac staying seated on the wagon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:43 am
"Cute. Sorry that the enslavement and slaughter of my clan inconvenienced you oh mighty Valac. Fortunately for you only three Lightlost remain and I only care for the life of one of them. We all took a beating. We will take a short rest, gather the ingredients, perform the ritual, bury my brother and head out. If you want to speed that up, grab a shovel while we find the supplies and go dig."  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:17 pm
Irene would chime in. "I will come along as well. I know rituals and their components can be expensive, perhaps I can help!"

Kuori, Revenge, and Irene find themselves back at medical wing of the fort in their quest to find rituals and components. As they enter the building Revenge would notice the bed where Faeleen laid unconscious was surrounded by medical personnel. They had concerned looks upon their face as they administered some sort of treatment. Augmahl laid in his bed in the back of the room. He seemed to be asleep. A soldier by the entrance directs the party to a side office where inside sits a middle aged lady surrounded by various jars and containers and a ton of books and papers. She looks to be busily be writing away in a book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruin gets a few odd looks by the soldiers from his partly digested appearance but they do not ask any questions about it and they direct him to a communal bathing area that the soldiers use. The room is simply equipped, consisting of not a lot more than a few large tubs, some rough soap and a source of water, but it is enough to get the job done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilikan and Valac are left behind at the carriage. Breezy would whisper to Valac from the viewing window she used to steer. "Hey, come inside the whooshwagon and you can tell me more about your heroic adventures!"

Mr. Roland would approach Ilikan and address him. "You seem to be more level headed than the rest. Do you think you could tell me what took place out there? I know I have little say in the matter at this point but it would bring me immeasurably more relief about the Lady traveling with you if someone would just speak honestly to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm
Valac was glaring at Kuori till he heard the gnome speak up, "Hrm?" Valac grunted as he relaxed his face and turned to Breezy's view-port.

"I mean sure but whats up with all the whisperin' and crammin' me inside this thing?" Asked Valac sliding off the side, he then walked round and climbed inside the latter part of his question earning a tinny quality.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Ruin ran two baths, one for any bits of his gear that got slimed and digested. And the second for himself as his things dried off.

Quote:
"Sanctioned or no, If you die because of it...

Quote:
"I AM going home to Illya!"

As he sat in the water cleaning his new acid burns and other wounds, with images of the two fights danced in his head, he pondered if it would of been better if he never returned to his students. If he never returned to his first student, Illiya. She was smart and with Twyla's help he was certian Romana could find a way to reverse what Aria has done. She could move on without him easily.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games