Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:23 pm
Carnelian giggled. "Oh, man. I really don't want to be here," she said. Wait. That wasn't right. "That's exactly what I meant to say." Okay something was seriously wrong. She frowned at her sister, trying to let her know something was going on. "Amy?"
Twitchapher the 3rd

Arc was in the process of getting Lyn to autograph his body when his sister came up to them. His very drunk sister. "Laz? U-um, hi. I love you, too, Laz," he said, trying to prop her up and hand Lyn his marker at the same time. "I think you've had enough of that Sweetheart, sis," he said and tried to take the glass from her.

Arc relaxed a bit when Shah came up to them, probably to retrieve his sister. "O-oh, hi Shah. I, uh, I didn't know she was easily intoxicated. Laz, don't you wanna go with Shah? I bet you could talk her into dancing with you. I'll take this so you can go do that," he said and tried to get the glass from Laz.

Fea Line
shadica
Daisicle

Ursula sighed heavily. He was such a gentleman... Which is exactly why they would never work together. Why was he even attractive to her? She didn't like 'good' guys. "Flatterer," she said, her voice full and deep.
Shicala

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 pm
Even the surface of the fountains seemed to ripple with darkness, but for only a moment. Had something been there, or was it someone's imagination?

Seruta
Uh oh! At the p***k of this arrow, Octavius will begin to develop an unquenchable hunger. Not regular hunger, but like he feels he on the verge of death by starvation

Good luck.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 pm
"Not bad at all," Summer said with a giggle before she felt like something had hit her back. before she could figure out what had happened. Summer looked at Seren she had just found the prince charming that one that was ment just for her. "You are so strong you are my prince charming. Will you save me from from the evil that lurks in this hall."

Shicala
Summer sees Seren as her prince charming though I am not so sure how to pull that off

Cami was looking for the skin when she heard Leone let out a squeek. "What happened? Don't worry if things feel weird with the ladies..." she was about to say more when she noticed that Leone had lost the said ladies. "oh the Ladies are gone." She said with a little dispointed but it did not last long. When she realized he was calling out her name with a smile. Does this mean that he is going to say yes to being my life partner she thought as she patted him on his back.

Sadly this did not last long since Cami felt another thing hit her back. "What the?" Suddenly she Felt the need to wrestle. With a smile she tackled Leone in the water.

SSBrosB
Prince charming is now wants to wrestle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:36 am
This was nice. This felt really nice. She was always a little energetic, not as much as her brother Remy but still a bit spirited. But she felt rather calm at that moment. She was just happy being with the blue sprite. And that was a little puzzling. "Yes, youre doing perfect."

And suddenly she came to a realization. It was so obvious now, after three Venus days. It made her heart race though. "Wellspring...I think...I think I like you. Really like you..." She couldnt believe the words spilling from her mouth. But the connection between the two of them felt so strong at that moment, she couldnt deny it.

daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 am
Back and forth. Back and forth. Yeah. He could handle these movements just fine.

The difficult part was trying to quell his racing heart; she could feel it beating couldn't she? She had to. They were so close together that there was no way she couldn't feel it. His face was lightly flushed as they rocked back and forth, his eyes drifting from behind her to her collarbone and back again. Every once in a while, her wings would brush against either his hand or claw; they were so soft. It was almost unreal. In comparison, his skin must have felt clammy.

Huh...?

Had he heard her right?

"You... like me...?" A pause as he tried to wrap his thoughts around the idea, his heart quickening in pace as he did so. "Like... as friends... o-or...?" ...as more? his voice trailed off, he couldn't vocalize what he was thinking. Clearly that wasn't it. There was no way she could like him like that, not after everything.

But why had his heart leaped in his chest; why was that thought making him feel... happy...?

Tartara Seabreeze
[Arrow - Psyche] Wellspring -> Aurelia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:24 am
Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Her heart was throbbing. How had this happened? They were so different, he was quiet and she outspoken. He would hesitate where she barreled in full speed. Yet she kept being drawn to him over and over again. He was genuine and awkward and adorable and she loved seeing him peek out of his shell - figuratively of course.

Of course he wanted clarification. She felt her face heat as she toom a shaky breathe. "...like...more...than that. I want to see you...outside of tonight. Outside of venus days..." It was strange feeling so vulnerable.

daisicle
heart on her sleeve, my baby girl T.T

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:27 pm
Enfys tilted his head curiously at the other teenager as he spoke about his mom and the previous year. "Huh, that actually sounds a lot like what my dad says... you're but, no dad right? He asked curiously, it sounded like the other teenager had two moms instead, the only thing that meant to Enfys was that his dad wasn't this boy's father. It was so strange how similar their stories were though, what were the chances?

Musings on parents aside, Enfys watched the card game being played, trying to figure out how it worked. "No, I haven't played before, but I will join you and give it a try. "

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:18 pm
Still humming and swaying a bit in time with the music in his heart, Beltan was equally startled by Datum's outburst and recoiled in turn, with a small gasp and a hand to his chest. How incredibly rude. Perhaps his little woodland friends were upset with him?

Turning back to his prince, who had been quicker in answering the shouted questions, Beltan listened with rapt attention. Her name was Golden Oasis and, with her reminding him, he realized he'd never introduced himself. Flushing with embarrassment, he began demurely, "Well, my name is Beltan. As for what's going on-"

Fwwiiiip~

Seized by an irrational desire to hide the truth of his own confusion, Beltan couldn't very well admit that he had no idea what was going on, either . He'd just been singing to a female he'd never even seen, let alone met, before mere moments ago. Oh no, instead, he went on the defensive and snapped at the tentacle-headed pae, "Wait, who are you?"

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Malachite continued to look around until he caught sight of his brother's familiar face and trotted over to him, snagging a piece of the roll Ikk was eating. "Whew, some of these paeple are weirrrd. I guess the point was to talk up mom, which I think I did ok. But I dunno what she's in for. So, if I die tonight, you can have all my stuff," he related rapid fire, nibbling on the stolen morsel. "Anything interesting happen out here?"

Shicala

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:40 pm
She wanted to see him... outside of Venus Days? Like... hang out with him?

It'd been quite a while since he'd been outside of the lake, and even longer since he'd gone outside of 'acceptable' areas for any reason, be it fun or otherwise. But... It might be fun to hang out again like this. Maybe they could meet by the lake? Actually, where did she live again? He knew details about her family, but the location escaped him. No matter, he'd just have to ask her for it later when they were planning the next time.

He ventured a glance her way as he offered a smile and a nod.

"Sure! I think I'd really like that."

He gave her one of his warmest smiles yet as he continued.

"It'd be a lot of fun to hang out again like tonight."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:13 pm
Say something. Say something. Say something. The wolf pae mentally willed of the sprite. Accept her, deny her, something that would give her an answer.

His first sentence was a breath of air, relief flooding through her.

The second promptly knocked said breath right out. Did he...just reject her feelings? Just wanting to be friends? Certainly she could stand being his friend still if he didnt want anything more but...she knew he was physically attracted to her. "Like this...in that as a date. Romantically. And I'd be your girlfriend. Romantically." In for a rabbit, in for the deer. Unless he really was just trying to let her down gently and she was being more dense than a rock.

["Quote="daisicle"]

Dyas lit up at the suggestion of a dance. He always knew exactly what she wanted. He didnt need her to come up with hand guestures or writting or even talking in shadow puppets. He just knew her. She happily nodded and let herself be led to the floor.

Which then she felt a p***k. That was odd. She wrapped her arms around Azure and...Guardians he was attracted. She suddenly longed to pull him into a room with her, but he wouldnt go for that.

wolfs heart
how to long for your husband? Long to drag him into bed xDD

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:34 pm
"A... date...?"

One could practically see the question mark above the sprite's head as he innocently blinked, having been completely unaware of what she'd been trying to imply with her previous statement. It seemed his entire body flushed as the meaning started to register in his head and all of his mental capabilities began to run all at once.

"Nononono, there's no way..." he let of of her hips and took a step back as he continued to blink like a deer in headlights. The words were practically falling out of his mouth as his thoughts came to mind, his filter gone, "...I mean, you're so beautiful and funny and nice and talented. And I'm just a deformed pae that doesn't fit in anywhere and doesn't get along well with others and I don't know how to really talk with others and I don't have any particular talents at anything and my personality is the worst and really if you think about it I'd be so easily replaced by anyone and easily could be at any given time. You could have anyone you wanted with how absolutely amazing you are so wanting me is way, way, way below your capabilities. I mean I definately couldn't introduce you to my family since you're you and I'm not sure your family would approve of someone like me--"

His thoughts and mouth were both racing without a brake in sight.

Perhaps Aurelia would have noticed this was the first time he'd refrained from referring to her as a blood pae'il.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:35 am
She nodded in confirmation as he echoed it being a date. Then he promptly lrt go of her and stepped away.

Uh oh. "I-its okay!" She started as she began to feel her own panic rise. But her damage control was too late, the sprite was beginning to babble. Wait. He thought she was talented? And funny? She would have never thought he felt so highly about her...what with being a wilwarin and all...

It was such an odd mix of compliments and self depreciation she didnt know if she should be flattered or worried. "Wellspring!" Aurelia finally interjected, hand reaching out to grasp his non-clawed. "Its okay. We can go a step at a time. I think you're awesome. You've got all these walls but you still try your best, you're sweet and smart. And I genuinely like being around you." This was more her speed, just brazenly foraging ahead. Though her heart was on her sleeve, somehow it felt right. It felt good to be getting somewhere after a whole year of agonizing over last party. "So...how about a picnic date? You know how I like food." A small smile as her ears perked slightly.

daisicle
Wellspring.exe has stopped working. Please reboot.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 14!

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:19 pm
There simply wasn't enough.

There was something in the drinks, and not a special additive. What was it?

You only had time to wonder before it was gone.

Strawberri Stardust
Ursula now wants to start a tentacle fist fight. Those poor, unfortunate souls.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:33 pm
One moment, Azure was leading Dyas towards the dance floor, the next he was stopped in his tracks. While she was wrapping his arms tightly around him, he was filled with the intense desire to pull away. It was not because he didn't want her, oh Guardians he had always wanted her, and he always would. It was because he didn't deserve her. "Oh Dyas," he sighed his voice full of agony. "I should have listened to your father all those seasons ago. I'm not worthy of your affections. I'm so sorry it took me so long to realize this. If only I could have you all to myself, but how could you ever love me?"

She couldn't love him, it was impossible, he had lost her son. If he had been stronger or wiser, it would never have happened. He would never be enough for her, no matter how much he loved her.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:44 pm
Golden Oasis... Some hottie of a fish. Okay, now he knew who they were, he started to calm down, although these answers meant nothing to him. "Yes, I have so many more questions..." He responded to Golden Oasis.

And then Beltan asked a very important question. Who was he...? Who was he? He didn't know. He hadn't even realized he didn't know until the pae asked. How could he not know who he was? "I... I don't know..." He stammered, his voice rising to the paniked level again. "Do you know who I am?" He asked Golden Oasis as he ran his hands through his tentacles nervously, practically pulling them out of his head, but they were not so easily removed.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Elros namasi

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas