Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Peace Keepers Republic (Fire Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:37 am
User Image
Luca
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Red Mage)

[Peace Keepers Castle, Dining Room]
After teaching Raye about the silverware, dinner was served.
How's dinner, Raye? Luca said to Raye, his beloved firebird beloved.

Queentintin

wild and crazy thing

SweetSorrow101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:05 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Luca
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Red Mage)

[Peace Keepers Castle, Dining Room]
After teaching Raye about the silverware, dinner was served.
How's dinner, Raye? Luca said to Raye, his beloved firebird beloved.

Queentintin

wild and crazy thing

SweetSorrow101

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raye
Noble of Merroway Cove (Mina, Amy & Lita's Sister)

Luca, =) it taste so good, ty , this is really something big to me mrgreen ty my cute charming adventurer heart
thinks she loves human food  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:24 am
CrystBalfast
Sydlas
Peace Keepers Adventurer (Paladin)

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, I'll catch you if you fall. Are you falling in with me because I feel the same way, my Sea Jewel. Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he helped her up on her wobbly legs and held her. As he did, he was kissed by her & kissed her back. This was his first kiss with her. heart Neried, tell me about yourself, my Sea Jewel. Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he kept her steady on her wobbly legs and feet.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

User Image
Neried
Noble of Merroway Cove (Mina, Amy, Raye & Lita's Sister)

[Location, Area]
ok Sydias, 3nodding ty, still shaking redface yes think I'm in love with you heart just imbarassed ,my legs, and Sydias redface nice kiss redface our first so nice 4laugh , just hold me she looked at him ,sweetly, I love music, love songs, *starts humming one* love finding exquisite treasure, like you wink
thinks she was speechless and naked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:24 am
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, your voice is beautiful and so are you. Blushing because you're human now, beloved? Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he held her steady. heart Neried, can you try walking, my Sea Jewel. Sydlas said to a naked Neried

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:33 am
CrystBalfast
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, your voice is beautiful and so are you. Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he held her steady. heart Neried, can you try walking, my Sea Jewel. Sydlas said to a naked Neried

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

User Image
Neried

[Beach ,Peace Keepers]
I can try Sir Sydias , love your cute smile 3nodding one foot in front of the other right? wink and Sydias, I feel you have a little advantage over me ! redface looks at her legs, looks away real quick rofl heart

tries walking  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:35 am
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, once you're able to walk, would you like something to wear, Sea Jewel? Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he helped her walk on human legs, then removed his coat and covered Neried with it until he can find a sail sheet for her to wear. His heart was beating with love toward the mermaid. Neried, what romantic name would you like to call me, Neried?

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:29 am
CrystBalfast
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, once you're able to walk, would you like something to wear, Sea Jewel? Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he helped her walk on human legs, then removed his coat and covered Neried with it until he can find a sail sheet for her to wear. His heart was beating with love toward the mermaid. Neried, what romantic name would you like to call me, Neried?

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

User Image
Neried

[Location, Area]
*smiles* oh yes my sweet green eyed Paladin heart love to have something to wear redface hope that name is suitable Sydlas redface or my cute Diamond in the Rough ? wink
thinks thanks Sydlas cant think of a cool name,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, I love the sweet green eyed paladin name & I love you, my Sea Jewel. What's it like to walk on human legs? Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he helped her walk on human legs What's it like walking on human legs, Neried? Sydlas said blushing toward Neried's nudity while covered with his coat. heart then finds her a sail sheet and rope to cover up. Here, Neried. You can cover up with this so as not to walk around naked when we enter Peace Keepers, darling. When we get you the castle, we'll have you cleaned up and give you some clothes to wear. Sydlas said to his beloved as he kissed her, gave her a loving hug and gave her the sail sheet and rope to cover up the mermaid turned newly human's nudity. redface

Neried, I would love to hear you sing and... I would love to be your boyfriend, Sea Jewel. Sydlas said to Neried, hoping to hear her singing voice and be his girlfriend, then 3 more mermaids surfaced. One with short blue hair, blue eyes & a blue tail, the second had had green eyes, teal hair & a teal tail, the third had blonde hair, blue eyes and a golden tail, and like Neried, the 3 mermaids were also naked too. Neried's sisters, Mimily, Amy & Mina who also came of age. Good Evening. I'm Sydlas and... this is my girlfriend, Neried. I love her. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters, Amy, Mina & Mimily.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried, I love the sweet green eyed paladin name & I love you, my Sea Jewel. What's it like to walk on human legs? Sydlas said to a naked Neried as he helped her walk on human legs What's it like walking on human legs, Neried? Sydlas said blushing toward Neried's nudity while covered with his coat. heart then finds her a sail sheet and rope to cover up. Here, Neried. You can cover up with this so as not to walk around naked when we enter Peace Keepers, darling. When we get you the castle, we'll have you cleaned up and give you some clothes to wear. Sydlas said to his beloved as he kissed her, gave her a loving hug and gave her the sail sheet and rope to cover up the mermaid turned newly human's nudity. redface

Neried, I would love to hear you sing and... I would love to be your boyfriend, Sea Jewel. Sydlas said to Neried, hoping to hear her singing voice and be his girlfriend, then 3 more mermaids surfaced. One with short blue hair, blue eyes & a blue tail, the second had had green eyes, teal hair & a teal tail, the third had blonde hair, blue eyes and a golden tail, and like Neried, the 3 mermaids were also naked too. Neried's sisters, Mimily, Amy & Mina who also came of age.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

ooc-
omg!
sweet lol like a harem of mermaids lol cute 4laugh

User Image
Neried

[Location, Area]
redface ty, do happy ,you like the name, my sweet green eyed paladin heart its, funny my hearts beating so fast! redface love to sing to you, wink * i want to thank you ,for giving me the best day of my life 4laugh *
sure ,wrap me up *smiles and alright Sydlas, read =) and yes be happy to be your gf :3nod *I cant hide,cannot be until youre resting here with me * heart : I am what I am 4laugh

sings heart

https://youtu.be/ppnM92xPbZI dido heart

User Image
Amy
Noble of Merroway Cove (Mina, Raye & Lita's Sister)

hello, I am Amy, Neried's sister, say what happened? she has legs?=) nice to meet you ^^
Amy responds

User Image
Mina
Noble of Merroway Cove (Amy, Raye & Lita's Sister)

well hello there, I am Mina, also of of Neried's sisters, how she doing? ohh sister, I'm jealous!
sees her legs 3nodding

User Image
Mimily
Mermaid (Lita, Wyatt & Sia's Sister)

hello =) good evening, whats going on? why is my sister in your coat, and with a sailsheet on? she looks suriously, I am Mimily, enchanted to meet you, Sydlas right?^^
she says  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:41 pm
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried... Your voice is beautiful. Nice to meet you all. I granted Neried human legs so I can show her around Peace Keepers and while I was helping her stand and walk. We feel in love. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters

Do you dream of seeing the land of above too and having human boyfriends too? I can introduce you to my friends if you like & grant you legs. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Neried... Your voice is beautiful. Nice to meet you all. I granted Neried human legs so I can show her around Peace Keepers and while I was helping her stand and walk. We feel in love. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters
User Image
Neried

[Location, Area]
Ty heart Sydlas, and yes listen sisters to my bf now 3nodding
think

Do you dream of seeing the land of above too and having human boyfriends too? I can introduce you to my friends if you like & grant you legs. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters.

User Image
Mimily

i for 1 ,would love to wee yes include me 3nodding
thinks she agrees the chance to meet a sweet human boy

User Image
Mina

Oh yes pretty pls, it would be a dream come true for me too 4laugh
thinks she wants in
User Image
Amy

Pls sweet Sydlas, we would love to see your land =)
thinks so interesting yes

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:06 pm
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Of course. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters as he cast his human spell on the 3 mermaids. Like Sailor Venus & Mercury's First Transformation, Mermaids Mimily, Amy & Mina were also naked once their transformations into humans began.

Neried, this be so wonderful to see your sisters become human too. Sydlas said to Neried, his sweetheart then sang "Constant as the Stars Above" to Neried.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Of course. Sydlas said to Neried's sisters as he cast his human spell on the 3 mermaids.

Neried, this be so wonderful to see your sisters become human too. Sydlas said to Neried, his sweetheart then sang "Constant as the Stars Above" to Neried.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

User Image
Mina

Oh my watches in disbelief amost, sees a new pair of human legs forming, where her legs were!
thinks shes surprised wow legs and feet!

User Image
Amy

couldnt believe what she was seeing! incredible, what a spell!
thinks amazing

User Image
Neried

[Location, Area]
My love,you are not only a wonderful green eyed paladin bf , but a sweet singer too heart love you heart
thinks that ,is thankful

User Image
Mimily

Sydlas, look ty, I think you made all our dreams come true, and what a beautiful voice!=)
she says  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:28 pm
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Thank you. I'm glad you all like my singing. Can you girls try standing? Sydlas said to Neried's sisters. Like Sailor Venus & Mercury's First Transformation, Mermaids Mimily, Amy & Mina were also naked

Neried, I love you too & thank you, Sea Jewel. Shall we help your sisters stand, walk and find them something to wear? Sydlas said to Neried as he blushed toward her then blushed as he saw Neried's sisters, Mimily, Amy & Mina sitting in the water, newly human and naked while admiring their new legs and feet.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Sydlas

[Peace Keepers, Beach]
Thank you. I'm glad you all like my singing. Can you girls try standing? Sydlas said to Neried's sisters. Like Sailor Venus & Mercury's First Transformation, Mermaids Mimily, Amy & Mina were also naked

Neried, I love you too & thank you, Sea Jewel. Shall we help your sisters stand, walk and find them something to wear? Sydlas said to Neried as he blushed toward her then blushed as he saw Neried's sisters, Mimily, Amy & Mina sitting in the water, newly human and naked while admiring their new legs and feet.

SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

Quote:

User Image
Mina

Sure I can try to stand=)
thinks and does

User Image
Amy

will try as well. 3nodding oh my yes we are bare arent we? surprised
thinks and says

User Image
Neried

[Location, Area]
Ty sweet green eyed sweetheart xoxo its alright, lol so many of us, and in newly human forms redface
thinks so

User Image

Mimily

ty Sydlas, and yes clothes would be nice redface
sings-have a little faith in me..=)  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games