Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:23 pm
SubonicXP
"Didn't think you'd show." Matteo said in a cocky tone, stretching a little more. Why he thought that was anyone's guess but it was probably Matteo just trying to poke at Tristen, as the Growlithe hybrid appeared to enjoy doing to people. "Hopefully you don't have Ms. Dendra this morning otherwise you might be a tired pup before the day's even over." He grinned at Tristen, though thankfully Tristen did not have Dendra's class, in fact it was history first thing this morning. "Have you ever tried to use Agility before?"

Not going to show? Did Matteo have so little stock in people that he just assumes that they'd go against their word? Tristen wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to say anything on it right at the moment. At the moment, he was still playing the role of new student trying to fit in. "I've tried a few times, but nothing really came of it. Couldn't even get so much as a little speed boost, let alone anything like what you did yesterday. I haven't really really focused too much on it though." Tristen replied. No lie there, truth be told. Though Tristen was careful not to still let on about him being a Snagem, let alone who tried to teach him, or the fact that when it seemed like there was pristine opportunity it was cut short somehow. Though it left to question... "So how long have you known how to use Agility?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:20 pm
Blizzard120

Not going to show? Did Matteo have so little stock in people that he just assumes that they'd go against their word? Tristen wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to say anything on it right at the moment. At the moment, he was still playing the role of new student trying to fit in. "I've tried a few times, but nothing really came of it. Couldn't even get so much as a little speed boost, let alone anything like what you did yesterday. I haven't really really focused too much on it though." Tristen replied. No lie there, truth be told. Though Tristen was careful not to still let on about him being a Snagem, let alone who tried to teach him, or the fact that when it seemed like there was pristine opportunity it was cut short somehow. Though it left to question... "So how long have you known how to use Agility?"

"How long? Hm...couple of years? My dad tried to teach me when I was little but I-I...well I got it to work a couple years after that so since I was ten." Matteo explained, stumbling over his words for a minute there but just as quickly moving past said stumble. "The way I got it to work is pure willpower, just force all my focus into speed, into my feet. It's a Psychic move so there is a mental aspect to it, you gotta feel the speed and nothing else. At least, that's what worked for me." The boy further explained. That part made sense compared to what happened yesterday, Matteo was essentially 'turning off' all other senses and diverting his energy into running fast and nothing else. Sure, a 'neat' psychic trick but not exactly a healthy one. It was also amazing that the boy didn't see the problem with that, though that could be chalked up to just being a kid, but Tristen himself definitely knew better.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:05 pm
SubonicXP
"How long? Hm...couple of years? My dad tried to teach me when I was little but I-I...well I got it to work a couple years after that so since I was ten." Matteo explained, stumbling over his words for a minute there but just as quickly moving past said stumble. "The way I got it to work is pure willpower, just force all my focus into speed, into my feet. It's a Psychic move so there is a mental aspect to it, you gotta feel the speed and nothing else. At least, that's what worked for me." The boy further explained. That part made sense compared to what happened yesterday, Matteo was essentially 'turning off' all other senses and diverting his energy into running fast and nothing else. Sure, a 'neat' psychic trick but not exactly a healthy one. It was also amazing that the boy didn't see the problem with that, though that could be chalked up to just being a kid, but Tristen himself definitely knew better.

A couple of years? And he hadn’t gotten beyond looking like he was going to throw up? Or did he feel that wasn’t any level of an issue. Surely his father, this “Orange Flash”, knew better than that. Tristen knew better for that matter as well. And Tristen was about to perhaps learn how to do it Matteo’s way. This didn’t bode too hot and he wasn’t up for ending up spending a day trying to recover from a use of Agility. Tristen hoped that he could perhaps ‘reverse engineer’ Matteo’s way and actually figure out how to do it right. There was more than just pressing oneself for the sake of speed, as Freth ended up explaining to him last night. But was Tristen going to be able to do that on his own? Let alone try to do it anytime soon. That remained to be seen…

“So how are we going to do this?” Tristen then asked. “Are we just going to run the track or…?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:21 pm
Blizzard120

“So how are we going to do this?” Tristen then asked. “Are we just going to run the track or…?”

"Well...yeah, we're gonna run." Matteo said, revealing a toothy grin before break into a jog towards the track. "Come on!" He called out to Tristen. Once he made it to the track he'd stop and wait for Tristen, once the Manetric hybrid set foot on the track the Growlithe hybrid would take off running, looking over his shoulder to speak to Tristen. "Now run! I know you can catch up to me so don't be slacking! Unless yesterday was a fluke!" He taunted Tristen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:22 pm
Tristen would follow Matteo, not really being goaded in any of his taunts, but doing as told and was running towards Matteo to what he would assume is to follow him around the track. Though Tristen was wondering where this was going to go? Was he going to be effectively told to force the issue? Push harder and harder in his running speed? That was only going to carry him so far; knowing that from experience himself. Though maybe just pushing himself in that fashion is what got Matteo to realize his, albeit lackluster, version of Agility. Tristen could only speculate at this point. For now, he would do as he was told and just run.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:49 pm
Blizzard120

Matteo would continue to run, both boys running side by side as they kept up speed with each other, neither really trying to 'beat' the other, for now. As they ran he turned to look at Tristen and spoke. "Okay now stare straight ahead and focus on where you want to be, for me it works if I pretend I can Teleport to that location. And as you do that focus your energy in your gut, like you're a Wooper getting ready puke up a nasty Mud Shot." Matteo explained, then turning his sights ahead and doing exactly as he commanded Tristen to.

As Matteo kept his focus forward Tristen could feel the boy becoming warmer, even with their two feet of separation. Inside of Matteo Fire energy was gathering in his gut, swelling up as he focused it all into that point. This was strange considering Agility was a Psychic move.

"Then, once you feel you gathered enough you just unleash it into your feet all at once! While keeping your focus on where you want to be and banish all other thoughts besides being there. Like this!" With that declaration Matteo unleashed the gathered Fire energy and by doing so took off, running twice as fast as he could at his maxed out normal. In that moment though, if Tristen was paying more attention, the Electric type might note some ember-like sparks of Fire energy emitting from Matteo's feet, again rather strange.

Matteo would create a gulf between the two with his burst of speed and would stop his run rather abruptly and like before came to a stumbling stop. Thankfully this time he didn't seem as nauseous afterwards as he just used it long enough to demonstrate but he did seem dizzy as he swayed a bit. Turning around to face Tristen he gave him a thumbs up, though with a grimace.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:16 pm
[Raifort's classroom.]

The students with gather, those being the Snagems as well as Barbara and Arven, and the bell would ring, signifying the start of class. Shortly after the bell rung Ms. Raifort herself would show up, carrying a large stack of books, folders, and loose papers. She'd set the stack on her desk and then proceed to greet the class. "Good morning! Quit an eventful day yesterday, wouldn't you say?" Raifort said wit ha chuckle as she turned to the giant touchscreen monitor behind her. "So, since yesterday with the discovery of the Stony Cliff Titan, a name Arven suggested..." She said, nodding at Arven who beamed with pride. "...as well as the discovery of the Herba Mystica we have officially confirmed that the far and few rumors and myths may just be true." She said, tapping away at the screen and eventually bringing up an image of an old photograph depicting a mustached man with a lizard-like Pokemon standing behind him.

"The great explorer, writer and historian, Heath." Raifort declared as she gestured at the monitor. "Over two hundred years ago Heath was a well respected academic, having traveled all across Paldea to categorize our flora, fauna, and other unique aspects of the region. Heath was so respected that he was chosen to join the expedition into Area Zero. For those of us that don't know Area Zero is the lowest part of the Great Crater of Paldea, largely unexplored and completely off limits to the public due to how dangerous it is. So dangerous that even the great Heath did not come out unscathed during the expedition, having been separated from the rest of the team for a time but reappearing safely later."

With that she showed images of old newspapers with the headlines celebrating Heath's safe return. "Upon his return Heath immediately went about chronically everything he saw and experience in Area Zero, detailing fantastical beasts, strange plants, and so on, writing a set of books that consisted of two volumes; the Scarlet Book and the Violet Book. Heath presented his work to the academy to obtain academic backing and endorsement but to his surprise he was turned away, mocked by his colleges who saw his writings as the ravings of a malnourished and exhausted lunatic lost in the caverns of Area Zero. Heath attempted to make his research public however the academy interfered where they could to silence him, not wanting him to bring shame upon the academy or himself. However it was too late, the public too dismissed Heath as a madman and so he fell from grace, no longer the respected academic he once was."

She would then show a much older Heath, a frail and equally elderly lizard laying on the ground at his feet, both looking like they saw better days. "This was the last photo of Heath before he disappeared, proclaiming he'd return to Area Zero and bring back evidence this time. Of course he was never seen again. After his passing the academy obtained all his works with exclusive rights to them, most importantly the Scarlet and Violet Books. Over the years all copies of both books were lost, save for the pair the academy had in their possession...that was until ten years ago, both books disappearing from the academy, never to be seen again."

The woman would then turn off the screen and face the class herself, putting a hand on her stack of research. "I believe the Scarlet and Violet Books are the key to unlocking the secrets of both the Titan Pokemon and the Herba Mystica, their relation to each other and their locations. While I was able to collect excerpts and references to the books no complete copy of either book could be found in the school's records, it's almost like they no longer exist. From what I could find Heath believed the Herba Mystica were connected to Area Zero in some way. If we could find the Scarlet and Violet Books we could locate the rest of the Herba Mystica and unlock their secrets. We got lucky with the Stony Cliff Titan and its Herba Mystica but can we do it again? I have my doubts. Even if we did find another we're still in the dark on their nature, we need those books! And that's what we're doing today; locating the lost research of the great explorer Heath, the Scarlet and Violet books!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:20 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Matteo would continue to run, both boys running side by side as they kept up speed with each other, neither really trying to 'beat' the other, for now. As they ran he turned to look at Tristen and spoke. "Okay now stare straight ahead and focus on where you want to be, for me it works if I pretend I can Teleport to that location. And as you do that focus your energy in your gut, like you're a Wooper getting ready puke up a nasty Mud Shot." Matteo explained, then turning his sights ahead and doing exactly as he commanded Tristen to.

As Matteo kept his focus forward Tristen could feel the boy becoming warmer, even with their two feet of separation. Inside of Matteo Fire energy was gathering in his gut, swelling up as he focused it all into that point. This was strange considering Agility was a Psychic move.

"Then, once you feel you gathered enough you just unleash it into your feet all at once! While keeping your focus on where you want to be and banish all other thoughts besides being there. Like this!" With that declaration Matteo unleashed the gathered Fire energy and by doing so took off, running twice as fast as he could at his maxed out normal. In that moment though, if Tristen was paying more attention, the Electric type might note some ember-like sparks of Fire energy emitting from Matteo's feet, again rather strange.

Matteo would create a gulf between the two with his burst of speed and would stop his run rather abruptly and like before came to a stumbling stop. Thankfully this time he didn't seem as nauseous afterwards as he just used it long enough to demonstrate but he did seem dizzy as he swayed a bit. Turning around to face Tristen he gave him a thumbs up, though with a grimace.

As Matteo bolted off, something didn't escape his notice. A slight wave of heat, like he walked by a space heater on a cold day, graced his nose. Something that cut through the morning air, profoundly distinctive. Despite Matteo's burst of speed, once again Tristen still could track Matteo. It still wasn't that fast. In fact, it might be a tad slower than when he went out yesterday. Maybe just so Matteo could show himself as an example? It would make sense. Though he still wasn't stopping as well as he should, though comparatively he wasn't acting as that bad off either. He was out to teach as opposed to show off this go round. Still, Matteo used his fire based prowess to fuel the proverbial engine that was his own Agility. Was that a common link? His adoptive parents used their ice based abilities to make them move all over the place; though as Freth explained, that wasn't all there was to it. Though it maybe gave Tristen a hint. A start. His adoptive father thought of the possibility of Tristen adapting his electrical usage in moving at those rapid speeds, rather it be by Agility or Quick attack, in the sense of using what was available to Tristen, but neither could honestly figure out as to how. It was akin to being given tools to do a job, but not knowing how to use the tools.

Tristen's mind went at warp speed, trying to piece together the parts as he approached Matteo. The other part of it though: Matteo was saying to stare straight ahead and focus where he needed to be? Tristen wasn't so sure if that was all there was to it and wondered if that was the reason why he was so bad off when he bolts off in that fashion. It was perhaps that in which Matteo was struggling? There was too many things to take apart. For now, he'd just try to do what he was told...if albeit at expense to himself. Tristen's only solace was that he did seem to have better control over his electrical prowess for the most part compared to Matteo's fire, due to his training. In fact, the way Matteo seemed to guide his heat was almost akin to Tristen using his Spark attack, if he didn't know better. 'Well, let's try it...' Tristen thought to himself.

Tristen would give it a shot, and try to guide his electricity about him. He needed it focus it right. Matteo would notice that a fair bit of Tristen light up practically like a Christmas tree, electrical sparks flying everywhere as he approached him, but unfortunately, Tristen gained no more speed than the moment he started. It was a bust when Tristen finally caught up to Matteo.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:31 pm
SubonicXP
The woman would then turn off the screen and face the class herself, putting a hand on her stack of research. "I believe the Scarlet and Violet Books are the key to unlocking the secrets of both the Titan Pokemon and the Herba Mystica, their relation to each other and their locations. While I was able to collect excerpts and references to the books no complete copy of either book could be found in the school's records, it's almost like they no longer exist. From what I could find Heath believed the Herba Mystica were connected to Area Zero in some way. If we could find the Scarlet and Violet Books we could locate the rest of the Herba Mystica and unlock their secrets. We got lucky with the Stony Cliff Titan and its Herba Mystica but can we do it again? I have my doubts. Even if we did find another we're still in the dark on their nature, we need those books! And that's what we're doing today; locating the lost research of the great explorer Heath, the Scarlet and Violet books!"

As Raifort went on with her lecture, Freth found herself slightly irritated, and not just from the Hisuan Sneasel starting to drool as it used her head and hair as a pillow. At any other time, she would have enjoyed such a history lesson. Especially when it came to the likes of something like this. A lost treasure to be found, a respected researcher now shunned to be a raving madman, and so on. The problem is, considering what the group had to contend with yesterday, compounded by the fact that by her experiences, some treasures are perhaps better off staying lost, Freth had the realization that there was not enough black coffee or a stiff enough drink on these academy grounds to take this kind of bull. She was compelled to speak up. "And pray tell, what's the end game in all of this? We nearly got sucked dry by a plant and smashed by a gigantic crab in the span of an hour who were hopped up on all of that herba stuff. What are you really hoping to achieve in all of this? And please spare me the so-called noble 'in the name of research' speal, because a lot of us in here can say that never lead to anything good."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:42 pm
SubonicXP
[Raifort's classroom.]

Odd had to agree with Freth here. “That’s all well and good. Poor, pitiful man. So sorry for his fall but it’s feeling to me a lot like you’re using your students to do some glory-seeking for yourself.” He spoke up. “I genuinely hope there’s some greater plan in all this than just doing it for the sake of research. Because I won’t hesitate to report you to the director for endangering students intentionally if there isn’t a damn good reason for it.” At that point, he leaned back in his chair a bit, looked up at the ceiling and sighed. “Regardless of your reasons… I’m not going to be any help with books. We don’t don’t exactly get along, books and me.”  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:48 pm
SubonicXP
Aile would be half listening to Raifort, her mind still preoccupied with replaying some of the events from yesterday. Thank Arceus that cave was empty yesterday, though there was mild concerns if the Nincada had encountered any other wild Pokémon. How in the nine Hells was she completely oblivious to a Pokémon hibernating in her artifact?! Seriously... The only place that could have happened might have been-

Freth's questions dragged Aile back to reality, the spaced out woman doing her bexst to try and remember what they were talking about. Right, finding some lost library books that got scrubbed from the system. "Hypothetically, also, we all go along with this. Where do we even begin? If these books have been effectively been scrubbed from the system, so to speak, where would one start to hunt them down?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:54 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would give it a shot, and try to guide his electricity about him. He needed it focus it right. Matteo would notice that a fair bit of Tristen light up practically like a Christmas tree, electrical sparks flying everywhere as he approached him, but unfortunately, Tristen gained no more speed than the moment he started. It was a bust when Tristen finally caught up to Matteo.

Matteo would begin to smirk as Tristen began to spark, expecting at least something of a speed boost but when nothing really happened, besides sparking, the Growlithe hybrid frowned and sighed. "That's it? That's all you can do?" He asked, a tinge of disappointment in his voice. "You're so naturally fast though! It just doesn't...ugh..." Matteo grumbled, expecting way more out of someone so naturally gifted, in his mind. "What moves can you use? Thunder Shock or something? I can use a couple like Agility, of course, as well as a decent Ember, if I say so, and I've been working on Flame Wheel."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:13 pm
"Hey, this is the first time I was trying it a new way..." Tristen said, a bit irritated at Matteo's displeasure at the situation. Frankly, he was trying to figure out on the fly how to do it, Tristen didn't even think he was going to do it at first go. As much of a prodigy as he tries to be, he still needs time to figure out things. When then asked about his moves, Tristen would start to say as a matter of fact. "Spark, Thunder Wave, Flash..." Tristen was about to bring up Thunderbolt as well, but then he stopped himself. Perhaps that would be too much and start raising questions to Matteo. He'd leave Thunderbolt out for now. "That's it." Tristen would then say to Matteo. Granted this might leave Tristen in a odd spot to make Matteo wonder how can a evolved hybrid know so few things about his capabilities, but then again, he did say that he ended up evolving earlier than expected. Maybe that could help...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:33 pm
"...that's...it?" Matteo questioned, cocking an eyebrow at the boy. Three moves, and only one of them was an offensive one, a low grade one too, in Matteo's mind that is. "So what? You specialize in blinding or zapping and then running away?" He teased Tristen, feeling like that move set was only good for trying to get away from a fight rather than fight. "Come on, you gotta be a little more direct than that, right? I mean, sure, I don't have much more but look at you! You're evolved! You should be doing some crazy stuff by now, right!? Ugh! It just seems like such a waste..." He grumbled, jealous of Tristen's evolved state, though it was kind of obvious even before.

"Whatever...okay so, you got Spark. That's what you just did, right? What if you focused Spark in your feet? Skip the gut and just try using it to give yourself the speed boost. Like, use your mind to make Spark do what you want it to do which is make you run really fast. My dad said that's kind of how he went from Flame Wheel to Flare Blitz, just demanded more of himself, pushed himself." Matteo explained. While that was a nice idea in theory those two moves were somewhat similar, so just increasing the heat, so to speak, wasn't too unusual.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:37 pm
Or conversely make someone a sitting duck between paralysis and blindness. A hell of a way to go, if not quite jarring, Tristen would think as Matteo made fun of him. Tristen would be lying at this point if the berating wasn’t starting to get under his skin and fur at this point. However, he still would keep it cool for the time being. “Evolved earlier than expected, remember?” Tristen said, shaking his head. Listening further, Flame Wheel was the transition into Flare Blitz for his father? Tristen questioned something just now…was Wild Charge a possibility for Tristen? He never really considered it a move he would have minded learning. He already had a go-to powerful move in Thunderbolt, and he figured to eventually transition that into something like Thunder or Electro Ball. Tristen honestly didn’t think that far ahead other than learning Agility somehow.

Listening to Matteo’s suggestion, Tristen shook his head. “I was already ahead of you on that. That was what I was trying. I didn’t really get it focused in my feet like I wanted to…” Tristen said, looking down at his feet. Trying something, Tristen’s feet sparked with electricity, standing still for the moment. He could pretty well have his electricity discharge at his feet now that he wasn’t trying to juggle all manner of tasks. Though the nature of Spark was fairly rough to control…it wasn’t really meant to be confined in one, or in this case, two spots. It was a protective, electrical aura-like field that shocked the living daylights out of anyone or anything that got too close. And because of which, for most Pokémon, it was a tackle attack with the electric type benefits, giving the ‘tackle’ a pretty hefty extra kick. Here, though, it was confined to his feet, maybe his legs at most. It was just the matter of trying to do it while trying to run and pay attention where he was going. Though, given the way Matteo was talking, he needed to just unleash a lot of electricity just to do this? Like a lot a lot? From his two feet? That sounded…severely inefficient. He didn’t seem to recall his parents using their icy prowess in massive quantities like that. For now, he just play it Matteo’s way. Tristen focused harder, trying to get the feel of having a lot of electricity discharged around his feet then stopped. “Hmm…let me try that again…” he said.

Tristen ran back to where he started then, stared at his feet again. Instead of trying to focus a Spark attack, try to focus a Thunderbolt? Matteo wouldn’t know the difference if it was still focused through his feet, would he? It was all electricity that was getting discharged…though would he be able to do that? His body completely lights up like a Spark attack, but unlike Spark, the attack gets emitted out and electrocutes with devastating force. He usually guides the attack with his arms if nothing else. He never tried to do it with his feet before…this was going to be hard. Tristen focused himself, getting ready. His feet sparked once more with electricity, once again trying to get the feel for the run.

He quickly darted off. Tristen’s electricity sparking at every step. This was difficult, just to even do it Matteo’s way. With a good few steps, it didn’t feel enough to even seem like a boost at all, just like when he started. In another few steps. It seemed like he discharged too much in one foot and made him stumble. At the end of the run, Tristen actually came in slower for it from trying to juggle so much. Before Matteo would get a chance to say anything on it, Tristen turned back around back for the start to try again, holding up one finger as if to say ‘hold on a minute’. A realization dawned on Tristen. Maybe he didn’t really need to focus any attack, Tristen thought. Maybe that was overcomplicating it. Maybe that was why it sounded inefficient. Tristen’s past training starting to kick in suddenly…

As Tristen got back at the start, he started to remember what he was told. While it did provide that rocket launch for his adoptive parents, it also regulated the stress on their bodies. It meant that they couldn’t dedicate every last bit of it just to move wherever they needed to go. The stress part, should that be a factor for Tristen, would try to be figured out later. For now, he needed to figure out when and how exactly to actually get that boost. Once again, Tristen sparked electricity at the feet. He’d take a deep breath then made the hard dash. He needed to get into some sort of rhythm, perhaps. The second his foot plants the ground a discharge had to be set to send him forward as his other foot comes around to touch the ground. He started to press forward, Matteo would notice a hard discharge of electricity that came from every step as soon as Tristen’s foot left the track pavement. Tristen wasn’t consistent with that rhythm though. In some cases, he was too early by mere fractions of a second, in others, late. Matteo might have noticed it if he was skilled enough. Despite that inconsistency, this time, Tristen managed to get faster than how he ran the first time, though not by much, and Tristen was actually showing a little fatigue by being winded. That extra speed that gave him that few seconds on his initial run was a lot to pull off.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games