Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Sure

Tomorrow's Spring 2024, what are you doing for Easter 2024? I have a gathering that I need to get to so I may not be on.
Just doing the usual

Hello and afternoon. I'm formatting the PlayStation 1 at the moment, so it can be traded in
I see

The Formatting didn't take long as all I did was wipe the memory cards I had. That console is 30 years old already.

My PlayStation 2 can't play my games, but my PlayStation 3 is working  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:38 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Just doing the usual

Hello and afternoon. I'm formatting the PlayStation 1 at the moment, so it can be traded in
I see

The Formatting didn't take long as all I did was wipe the memory cards I had. That console is 30 years old already.

Okay. Glenn and Kanna are in love. As for Kanna's hair bow, I'll see about finding a purple hair bow for her.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Just doing the usual

I see

Okay. Glenn and Kanna are in love. As for Kanna's hair bow, I'll see about finding a purple hair bow for her.
Alright  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:31 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I see

Alright

Hiya, Ember & Flame's E3 Demo Models from Spyro 5 looks like Sunburn and Whirlwind in Classic Spyro Format, Kanna.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The E3 Demos such as Spyro Hero's Tail sound like something found on a Demo Disc in PlayStation Underground & Nintendo Power Magazine.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I see

Alright

Hiya, Ember & Flame's E3 Demo Models from Spyro 5 looks like Sunburn and Whirlwind in Classic Spyro Format, Kanna.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The E3 Demos such as Spyro Hero's Tail sound like something found on a Demo Disc in PlayStation Underground & Nintendo Power Magazine.
I played Spyro a Hero's Tale  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:10 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Alright

What hair and eye color would a humanized Sunburn and Whirlwind have? Just Curious so as to get an idea on what doll maker to use via Flashpoint Infinity (Hopefully Version 12.2 or Version 13's Update will be out one day)

As for Spyro Hero's Tail, I beat that game but Spyro Enter the Dragonfly was Pure Trial & Error as the Game was Rushed Out.

Shadow Legacy was the final Classic Spyro Game. I tried that game and I was stuck and traded the game in as I had no idea what to do in that game.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Alright

What hair and eye color would a humanized Sunburn and Whirlwind have? Just Curious so as to get an idea on what doll maker to use via Flashpoint Infinity (Hopefully Version 12.2 or Version 13's Update will be out one day)

As for Spyro Hero's Tail, I beat that game but Spyro Enter the Dragonfly was Pure Trial & Error as the Game was Rushed Out.

Shadow Legacy was the final Classic Spyro Game. I tried that game and I was stuck and traded the game in as I had no idea what to do in that game.
Yes after that was the Legend of Spyro series which had Cynder debut in it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:53 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Alright

Then came Skylanders, after that, Classic Spyro returned. Then Activision was brought by Microsoft, Kanna.

Activision also worked on MechWarrior from 1989 to 1996 before they moved onto Call of Duty in the 2000s. Mech 2 Mercenaries was patched 6 times in 2 months after the game was rushed out  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:23 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Alright

Then came Skylanders, after that, Classic Spyro returned. Then Activision was brought by Microsoft, Kanna.

Activision also worked on MechWarrior from 1989 to 1996 before they moved onto Call of Duty in the 2000s. Mech 2 Mercenaries was patched 6 times in 2 months after the game was rushed out
I had Spyro Reignited Trilogy for PlayStation 4 before the System Crashed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:35 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Same here before my PS4's disc tray broke down, I didn't get a lot for the trade in as it had to be serviced. I replied in the Atlantica Noble Chamber.

When I work on a humanized Sunburn and Whirlwind, for them becoming human, it would be all new to them as they would be naked since they were Artisan Dragons wearing Artisan Collars.
For the Doll Maker, I may use Senshi Maker 3 via flashpoint. More on Whirlwind and Sunburn later

Anyway, Kanna. What's new this morning.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Same here before my PS4's disc tray broke down, I didn't get a lot for the trade in as it had to be serviced. I replied in the Atlantica Noble Chamber.

When I work on a humanized Sunburn and Whirlwind, for them becoming human, it would be all new to them as they would be naked since they were Artisan Dragons wearing Artisan Collars.
For the Doll Maker, I may use Senshi Maker 3 via flashpoint. More on Whirlwind and Sunburn later

Well nothing new as of yet  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:09 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

You can start mermaid Shantae. Other than that, I'm thinking how to work on a Humanized Whirlwind since I can't find a Classic Spyro Reignited Version of the Unicorn Dragon.

For Whirlwind's colors, I can use purple, blue, white and ice blue since she's a Unicorn Wind Dragon. Just to get an idea of what hex colors to use.

So it sounds like a Classic Spyro thought experiment for me on what could have been and I also get to use some doll makers on the Flashpoint or Ruffle Emulator such as Heroine Creator.

Ruffle is also a Flash Emulator, Kanna.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

I'm working on Whirl's bio, Kanna. So when the unicorn dragon becomes human, her hair would be down.

Toys for Bob with Disney & SquareSoft, also worked on 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue. They also did the Star Control Games which was their first game series in 1990.

Have a good night  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

You can start mermaid Shantae. Other than that, I'm thinking how to work on a Humanized Whirlwind since I can't find a Classic Spyro Reignited Version of the Unicorn Dragon.

For Whirlwind's colors, I can use purple, blue, white and ice blue since she's a Unicorn Wind Dragon. Just to get an idea of what hex colors to use.

So it sounds like a Classic Spyro thought experiment for me on what could have been and I also get to use some doll makers on the Flashpoint or Ruffle Emulator such as Heroine Creator.

I'm working on Whirl's bio, Kanna. So when the unicorn dragon becomes human, her hair would be down.

Toys for Bob with Disney & SquareSoft, also worked on 102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue. They also did the Star Control Games which was their first game series in 1990.

Have a good night
Ok  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:01 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Have a good night
Ok

Which image style of Whirlwind as a human do you like, Kanna? Disney or Equestria Girls?
User Image User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Have a good night
Ok

Which image style of Whirlwind as a human do you like, Kanna? Disney or Equestria Girls?
User Image User Image
Equestria Girls, I like anime more  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games