Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:46 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was layed on to a satien bed the women with brinze hair sat at her side and layed a wet rag on her head
she gasped as steam rose from the girls hot head .
"oh my i am not sure what is wrong with her but the doctots will see to her healtly recovery ." she smiled and countined "i am queen taila , and that ( she nodded with her head to the door) is my king and beloved husben Jhon " andwe welcom you to our home."
"Will..........help"
"? oh it seems as though she is quit found of you , giggled the queen changing the rag.
the king sruged his shoulders" i remeber when you called my name like that "
the women blushed and shot her husbened a dark look
" come we shall show you to a room and do not worrie about your friend you can cme see her anytime you like ..
off in the other direction king dartzs sat at an alter with the sith infront of him chanting a magical spell, dark water started sepping out of the floor consuming all that was around him..
"soon "he wispered" soon the world will see the end ninja

will said that nice of you but im not leaveing her side she needs me to be by her, he said then will walked close to the bed fearth was on and held her hand,
Can had no troble on his end he just told over the dartzs mind and then he casted a spell that couthered the one that the dartzs used Can now knew ware Will's weapon was and he got it then Can started come to Will as dartzs as fast as he could on the fastest dragon he could find
fearth tightened her grip in wills hand as a dark shadow invaded her mind .
"come here darling i wont hurt you" it wispered
"WIll! help please"
"??! " some thing was wrong but what he was right by her side what eleas could he do?
will was looking at feath and then some thing happened a golden light came form will's eye's but he didn't notic it,(the light is a sign that will's getting a new type of power of some kind) just thinking it fearth now saw will in her mind and a light came form will in fearths mind drowning out dartzs voice you can beat this say Will to her in her mind,

she reached out to Will and clasped his hand dartzs still coming closer.
"come my little half breed and make the blue moon rise agin" he chanted ovesly he couldn't see Will
"no and give me back my sith ,"she graled
"i will give them back when you come with me come to me ..."
"NOOOO AND YOU WILL GIVE THEM BACK ANYWAY" fearth spat
her wings popoed out in anger
"give .. it ... back , " the girl lunged at the shadow a fell through
"gasp eek " she sat up in the bed in cold schook
her wings siting idlely at her side , fearth looked at will and shighed heavily her head stilll hurt and now the moon was also lighting up
"Thanks " she mummbled and looked around . "Were are we?"

we are at King john's Cassle said will,but you herd in your mind that will also said i do not trust them and you will get you sith back soon ,your wellcome said you at the same he was thinking that other thing
she nodded and cleared her thout
fearth pretendid to go back to sleep but reched out with her mind and spoke with will
"i feel strange as thoug i am being suommened somewere but to go is certin death. and these people are strange if i was so sick then how come no doctor came to look at me i think they are working with dartzs , "
she finshed and heaved a mental shigh
Will nodded as if hes was falling asleep and picked out one eye just as the queen got up and sneeked out of the room, will floowed her and slid to a stop outside of a craked door
"Is it all moset time my love?" came a craked voice
you pick in and see the queen she is old and seems to be falling apart .
"yes my dear soon " the king replyed he looked just as bad
"what the hell?" he wispered why haden't he seen them like this earlyer?...
fearth rolled out of the bed and stalked down the other hall towards a large stair case , Will had gone the other way so now she made up her mind to do some snoping of her own .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:54 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth tightened her grip in wills hand as a dark shadow invaded her mind .
"come here darling i wont hurt you" it wispered
"WIll! help please"
"??! " some thing was wrong but what he was right by her side what eleas could he do?
will was looking at feath and then some thing happened a golden light came form will's eye's but he didn't notic it,(the light is a sign that will's getting a new type of power of some kind) just thinking it fearth now saw will in her mind and a light came form will in fearths mind drowning out dartzs voice you can beat this say Will to her in her mind,

she reached out to Will and clasped his hand dartzs still coming closer.
"come my little half breed and make the blue moon rise agin" he chanted ovesly he couldn't see Will
"no and give me back my sith ,"she graled
"i will give them back when you come with me come to me ..."
"NOOOO AND YOU WILL GIVE THEM BACK ANYWAY" fearth spat
her wings popoed out in anger
"give .. it ... back , " the girl lunged at the shadow a fell through
"gasp eek " she sat up in the bed in cold schook
her wings siting idlely at her side , fearth looked at will and shighed heavily her head stilll hurt and now the moon was also lighting up
"Thanks " she mummbled and looked around . "Were are we?"

we are at King john's Cassle said will,but you herd in your mind that will also said i do not trust them and you will get you sith back soon ,your wellcome said you at the same he was thinking that other thing
she nodded and cleared her thout
fearth pretendid to go back to sleep but reched out with her mind and spoke with will
"i feel strange as thoug i am being suommened somewere but to go is certin death. and these people are strange if i was so sick then how come no doctor came to look at me i think they are working with dartzs , "
she finshed and heaved a mental shigh
Will nodded as if hes was falling asleep and picked out one eye just as the queen got up and sneeked out of the room, will floowed her and slid to a stop outside of a craked door
"Is it all moset time my love?" came a craked voice
you pick in and see the queen she is old and seems to be falling apart .
"yes my dear soon " the king replyed he looked just as bad
"what the hell?" he wispered why haden't he seen them like this earlyer?...
fearth rolled out of the bed and stalked down the other hall towards a large stair case , Will had gone the other way so now she made up her mind to do some snoping of her own .

Can ,can you hear me i want you to kill dartzs now because i don't want him doing any thing to fearth but only kill his mind so you you can use his body some more, Can said then i will do so,but he didn't do it,i hate you said Can but will didn't hear it., the king and queen talked some more then they when some place  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:13 pm
the old queen steped pver in to the fire place the flame dieing down at once then a small door opened .she and the king steped into the room beyound the fire spring up as it closed .....
fearth found herslef in a strange armery and gasped at all the wepons that serounded her , the sound echoing around her sent a shiver down her spine ,"with all this one could build an entire empire " she wispered
*march march*
eek "uhoh better hide"
a tall man walked into the room his eyes were a cold gray and his hair as red as blood ,he looked around before snaching up a small dager and walked over to were fearth hid .
She held her breath as he passed over her then left the room he was headed right for Will.
Will studyed the fire place and tryed to entire the way th king and queen had ,only to get some what burnt as the flame shifted to a wearid green
and back agin
"That wont work " he muttered and rubbed his chin
*thud!!* Will spun around as a dager hit the wall by his face .
rolleyes oh darn ...i missed" druled a deep voice
"Ahh what are you doing ?" asked Will he ppretended to be inasent .
Oh me ? i was just playing a game of darts , want to play ?"
will raised an eyebrow
"good lets play" he druled and lunched anther dagger at will
this one was alot closer  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:19 pm
fearth
the old queen steped pver in to the fire place the flame dieing down at once then a small door opened .she and the king steped into the room beyound the fire spring up as it closed .....
fearth found herslef in a strange armery and gasped at all the wepons that serounded her , the sound echoing around her sent a shiver down her spine ,"with all this one could build an entire empire " she wispered
*march march*
eek "uhoh better hide"
a tall man walked into the room his eyes were a cold gray and his hair as red as blood ,he looked around before snaching up a small dager and walked over to were fearth hid .
She held her breath as he passed over her then left the room he was headed right for Will.
Will studyed the fire place and tryed to entire the way th king and queen had ,only to get some what burnt as the flame shifted to a wearid green
and back agin
"That wont work " he muttered and rubbed his chin
*thud!!* Will spun around as a dager hit the wall by his face .
rolleyes oh darn ...i missed" druled a deep voice
"Ahh what are you doing ?" asked Will he ppretended to be inasent .
Oh me ? i was just playing a game of darts , want to play ?"
will raised an eyebrow
"good lets play" he druled and lunched anther dagger at will
this one was alot closer

will got into the blood red heir guys mind and then made him go insane,i didn't know i could do that said will looking chiper once more like he use to
now you could hear a mighty wing of a great dragon right out side the casstle  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:27 pm
stressed fearth skide around a conner "ahhhh stupid stuipd... how did i do that " she cryed
the girl had walked right into the main room of a baricks were all the gards were seated xd now she was running from about 2000 of them in full aurmer and blades, long swards, arrows and even flame throweres at her back .
*BOOM* fearth stoped just as the wall was blown off the castle side a huge dlack dragon swaded there it's eyes bulging with bloodlust gonk
"oh man " she whinded
"i gess this is what the mean by stuck between a rock and a hard place "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:34 pm
fearth
stressed fearth skide around a conner "ahhhh stupid stuipd... how did i do that " she cryed
the girl had walked right into the main room of a baricks were all the gards were seated xd now she was running from about 2000 of them in full aurmer and blades, long swards, arrows and even flame throweres at her back .
*BOOM* fearth stoped just as the wall was blown off the castle side a huge dlack dragon swaded there it's eyes bulging with bloodlust gonk
"oh man " she whinded
"i gess this is what the mean by stuck between a rock and a hard place "
then the rider of the dragon got down off the dragon and said im on your side that my hand,but it was dartzs that was being controlled by Can who had great hate in his eyes take my hand he said  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:28 pm
Ishizai
Supreme Allah
Hibiki could fell the heat rising in his face. he wanted so bad to severe the fox in half, but he held back. "Sorry if i offended you."
Ishizai glanced at Hibiki and could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to harm Ty.
"Don't even think about it," Ishizai warned him, "You go near her and I'll kill you."
Ty sniffs in distaste and stands beside Ishizai and looks up at her then back at him in a watch your step kind of way then turns around and leaps upstairs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:13 am
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah
Hibiki could fell the heat rising in his face. he wanted so bad to severe the fox in half, but he held back. "Sorry if i offended you."
Ishizai glanced at Hibiki and could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to harm Ty.
"Don't even think about it," Ishizai warned him, "You go near her and I'll kill you."
Ty sniffs in distaste and stands beside Ishizai and looks up at her then back at him in a watch your step kind of way then turns around and leaps upstairs

"Kill me?" hibiki said in a mocking way.  

Allah The Eternal

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:20 pm
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah

she turns around and barks to distract Ishizai and as to not let anything bad happen that could get them kicked out  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:27 pm
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah

she turns around and barks to distract Ishizai and as to not let anything bad happen that could get them kicked out

"Don't push your luck," Ishizai snapped, "Anger me and it will be the last thing you ever do." Ishizai then turned round and walked towards Ty.  

Leliana Andraste

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:30 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah

"Don't push your luck," Ishizai snapped, "Anger me and it will be the last thing you ever do." Ishizai then turned round and walked towards Ty.

"Or maybe the last thing you do." hibiki said. he had no intention of hurting anyone of them, but he hated to be taken lightly, or threatened.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:46 pm
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12

"Or maybe the last thing you do." hibiki said. he had no intention of hurting anyone of them, but he hated to be taken lightly, or threatened.
Ty icily glares at him extreamly grouchy now and tries to keep calm as the fur on her back starts to raise and her eyes go slitted and her tail starts to twitch, she is getting tired off his rudeness, though she was used to it being called a demon and further insulted got her quite angryshe walked up to Ishi and pushed her to the stairs seeing people starting to stare and she calmly walks up to him and puts her front paws on his lap and looks him in the eyes and growls again so they cant hear her whisper "im getting tired of you and your tough act so just leave us alone, we will not listen to you insult and mock us, so BACK OFF" she puts her head down and walks off with something in her mouth and runs up the stairs snaping at anyone who got in her way.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:42 am
tiger12
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12

Ty icily glares at him extreamly grouchy now and tries to keep calm as the fur on her back starts to raise and her eyes go slitted and her tail starts to twitch, she is getting tired off his rudeness, though she was used to it being called a demon and further insulted got her quite angryshe walked up to Ishi and pushed her to the stairs seeing people starting to stare and she calmly walks up to him and puts her front paws on his lap and looks him in the eyes and growls again so they cant hear her whisper "im getting tired of you and your tough act so just leave us alone, we will not listen to you insult and mock us, so BACK OFF" she puts her head down and walks off with something in her mouth and runs up the stairs snaping at anyone who got in her way.

Hibiki smirked. he didnt feel threatened in any way by this fox. he got up and walked up the stairs to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:40 am
sits happily in her room "no worry ishi, he will be yelling in anger soon" giggles "well whenever he thinks to get food anyways" laughs extreamly happy at her flawless feat  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:15 pm
Hibiki sat on the floor of his room, in what appeared to be a deep meditation. actually he was praticing his telekinetic abilities. he was raising and moving the stuff in his room. this skill of his needed practice, so what better way not to do it? he began thinking about the fox and her companion. i shouldn't have acted that way, he thought.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games