Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:07 am
Having walked for a while, almost in a daze from the combination of being too close to Heegh earlier and having an excess of energy that he didn't know what to do with and it was driving him insane because he felt like he should use it for something without going nuts, Sephiroth entered Barton from the southern gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:40 pm
Daphne smiled as Rosemary lied her hand on Veni and she lightly rubbed him as she would a cat. She looked down at him, not noticing the strange warmth flowing from her hand into his. Soon, the area around where Rosemary had placed her hand was healed--free from the sun's damage or the demons' rage.

Outside, two crows perched. They communicated with one another and watched cautiously, protecting the woman who protected them so long ago. Who saved their kind. They owed it to her.

Cian watched as Daphne's healing touch removed some of the pain in the surrounding area. He knew she didn't realize this but he did not want to tell her of it as well...It would ruin the picture of delight on her face. He smiled faintly, hoping she would take him.

As Rosemary took her mate away, Daphne folded her hands in her lap and sloutched in her chair bringing her legs up and under her, suddenly exhausted. "Thank you." She said to Rosemary with a faint, tired smile. She'd never used so much energy. "GL?" she paused, "May--may I have...um...some please? If it is not too much to ask for I mean?"  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:39 pm
With Veni done feeding, Jacob stumbled his way to the couch and collapsed into it, thanking GL as the reaper gave him a muffin and juice. He'd recover his blood soon enough, but it would cost a fair amount of energy with how much was drained out of him. An extra snack wouldn't hurt, despite, the large meal he just had.

GL: "Eh? Oh, uh sure... Yeah, you can have some blood, Daphne."

With that said, he rolled up his tattered shirt sleeve, and unclasped the metal bracer he wore, shaking out his arm a bit. He then walked over and sat next to Daphne, offering his black-grey wrist to her.

GL: "Here, drink what you need."

Though he was then told that she didn't want to feed from his wrist, but from his neck, he coughed a bit and blushed red in the face.

GL: "Uhmm... I'm uh... not so sure about that..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:50 pm
Rosemary hid her fist under her tattered skirt when Daphne asked if she could have some too. He'd offer her his wrists she knew. She could live with that despite the possessiveness she felt after feeding off of someone many times. However when she asked for the neck, Rosemary made a very audible growling noise. "Not the neck...the wrist I can handle, but not the neck." Her voice was low and strained. She would even agree to going for the wrist this time to not snub Daphne as much if Daphne didn't go for the neck.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:29 am
As Daphne went for the neck, she heard the growl and looked up, her nose twitching like a rabbit's. She nodded to Rosemary's comment, frowning to herself, Rosemary would always get the best places. Daphne felt a little strange slipping her fangs into his wrist skin with ease. As the blood poured into her mouth, her eyes glowed, her hair became more glossy. Everything about her seemed healthier. "Thank you" She replied when she finsihed, witth a small bow.

Cian watched Daphne make a face before biting GL's wrist. He chuckled silently, knowing her deep yearning for the neck. He felt a stab of jealousy that he could not be the one to give her blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:56 pm
GL's blood glowed with constantly shifting, bright colors as Daphne drank from it. As she might have remembered from a while ago when they first met and he saved her from starvation, his blood had a slightly sweet taste to it, and was somewhat faster and more rejuvenating than regular human blood.

When she finished and his wounds sealed themselves up, she could see that the reaper had still had a slight blush on his face. The whole feeding thing was a bit of an intimate act, even with just the wrist, and even with Rosemary he still felt somewhat embarrassed.

GL: "Ahm... You're welcome."

Sitting back down into his normal seat, he looked over at Rosemary. He wanted to offer his blood to Rosemary again, now that Veni was no longer bloodthirsty, but she seemed awfully irritated, and he had no idea how'd she would react to him asking her right after feeding Daphne. He gave her a meek look though that pretty much said he would feed her his blood if she wanted it. For some reason, he had it in his head that she was upset at him when she growled earlier.

- - - - -

As Sephiroth wandered the town in search of the group, something unexpected happen. He was overcome by a sudden cold feeling, that nearly threw him off balanced and disoriented at him. There was then a pulling sensation that wouldn't stop, and he felt some of that excess energy that had stored up in being leeched away by some invisible force. This lasted for a full several minutes, until it slowly faded away.

The soul towers had finally been destroyed by Heegh.

- - - - -  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:10 pm
Rosemary had waited for years for Galantros to offer her his neck. She had never took it by force. Her patience had paid off but barely a week ago when he finally exposed his neck rather than wrist to feed her. She wasn't about to let anyone else so easily have it especially when he gave them his arm. The idea of him brandishing his neck to another vampire other than maybe a serious girlfriend didn't make her too happy either.

She was irritated, almost enough to not eat anything and let her stubbornness get the better of her judgment, but not necessarily at GL. She stared at GL for a few moments and then barely smiled at the look he was giving her. She got up, knelled at his feet, and took his wrist into her hand bringing it to her mouth and kissed it first.

It would be unfair to Daphne if I tried for the neck in front of her. Like Daphne she wanted to go for his neck, but wasn't going to. It would be like flaunting or showing off she thought. Though it wouldn't have normally mattered to her if she went for his neck in front of a vampire most would consider lower than herself if she wasn't trying to be somewhat nice to her. Not that she cared much. She'd go for this for now and ask him if she could have blood some other day.

There is a way that you could turn human temporarily to give her blood, Cian. The reapers have an item called a disguise charm. It can turn you into a real human for a little while. I know where to get one, would you like one when this is over?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Sephiroth found a lamp post to lean on for a little while as he waited for the less than pleasant sensation to go away. When he was able to focus he saw Demon 4 standing guard outside. If that demon was there surely the others must be nearby too.

When he entered the place he saw a very displeasing sight. He approached the counter and slowly put his trophy in a bag. His head reluctantly turned back to the demons in the room as he gave them an icy stare that was influenced by the other possessing voice in his head. "I was told that you are ordered to protect these people. You are supposed to be acting as bodyguards, correct? Bodyguards against a possible raid that would come from the outside of this building, not inside. If some enemy that would do people harm were to come, you'd be unaware of their coming until they got here.... So, why are you incompetent nitwits from hell acting like prison guards?!"

After the demons reacted to what he just said, he looked to the others and smiled in what appeared to be good nature. "The towers have fallen, so maybe the barrier that prevents us from leaving is gone too."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:15 am
Cian raised his head, his normally clear, controlled eyes filled with a mixture of long felt pain and hopefulness. He'd never told Daphne her state the day he saved her... She was in too much of a state of shock and betrayal--well this mixed with the smoke in her lungs. She had been dying quickly. Choking up blood, bleeding from a place where the fire got to near. She'd been tempting. He wanted to take her. The blood lust was unbearable...He only placed the Connecting curse on her to save her. He'd lived with the knowledge that Daphne wanted to die for as long as she was "reborn". Before he turned her, he used to see her out. Cian's smile twisted bitter-sweetly, remembering her dress in the green, green fields as she tended to her flowers but days before she almost rose in flames. Then he shuddered suddenly, remembering the days that followed. Daphne became lifeless. He remembered her pale frail body not even responding to the fresh blood he got her. He would see her eyes open, staring, but uncaring.

Cian shook his head, then looked up at Rosemary, his eyes looking slightly glassy, "Could you?" He asked in a soft murmur, glancing at the woman he had always loved, then back to the raven haired vampiress.

Daphne looked from rosemary to Cian. Something was going on...she could sense it. But what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:01 pm
As usual, Galantros blushed when Rosemary kissed his wrist, and then started feeding off of him. The vague thought of "ack, girl kissing me" barely came through, but was mostly covered up.

At Sephiroth's outburst, the demons seem to shrink back a little, and though they tried to seem defiant, he could tell they were unnerved by something in his voice. It affected at least everyone else also on some small level, even though it wasn't directed at them.

Demon 4: "Idiots...."

GL: "So I could probably open a portal to get us all the hell out of here then? That'd be good. Except I just gave a fair amount of blood and.... oh wait, my wings. Right. Well, I guess..."

It was at that point that the demons that had started going outside to join their fourth brother started gasping for air. Thick smokey black tendrils had wrapped around their forms, seemingly crushing them. They tried to scream out, scratching at the floor and walls, but eventually.... they collapsed, back into the boulders and plant life they were made from, the hell souls visible for a moment before Heegh appeared out of the smoke and sucked them up into his torso, striking at them like a demon. The remaining demon only seemed slightly disturbed by this.

Heegh: "Incompetent fools. They did not realize I could hear them the entire time while I was busy fighting. I created them, so there is a connection, just as there should be between a slave and a master."

"Yes, the barrier is down.... and the demons have returned to hell, as well as some new additions with those Niearcim mages. You won't have to leave your realm to be safe now. The townspeople should be coming back this way soon, and I don't intend to be here. There's just one little matter... Sephiroth, that demon head. I would like it back. I don't know what you were planning to do with the creature's remains, but I would prefer that what is mine stays mine."

After hopefully getting the abyss demon's head back, Heegh vanished, along with the fourth demon, leaving the group to their own devices.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:00 am
Rosemary thought of what Cian just though considering it... "I can get it for you. She doesn't know so much she should, so teach her if and when she lets you. I may talk to her later, maybe Veni can since he would understand your plight."

She glanced at Daphne. "Such a suspicious look you have. I am not plotting against you. I will not allow him to forcefully take you away. However as long as he behaves and follows the rules of this area for guests that Veni and I will discuss with him when we are able to, he will be welcome just like you were. You may ask why later, but now is not the time. A dark presence approaches."

Sephiroth had entered at this point and his whole demeanor was slightly unnerving. It was probably the fact that he had the head of what she thought to be an annoyingly powerful demon and he didn't seem to have a scratch on him or maybe it was like his voice had power to it and he could make it rub against a person like a ghost hand. Barely had Sephiroth returned and announced that the towers were down before Rosemary sensed Satan coming.

That was a fast exit, thought Rosemary. Didn't even really give anyone time to say anything or thank him. It worked out great she though...she didn't really want to speak to him anyways, though what just happened was rather confusing. She knew that he knew what she was and the way he acts despite that knowledge was puzzling... shouldn't he be like trying to kick the snot out of her for spite...

Rosemary picked up Veni's coffin and held it like it was some huge luggage bag that didn't weigh much, but was just awkward to carry, behind her back. "Let's get my husband to a place where he could better recover. I'm taking him back to his home... or do you have any suggestions Jacob?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 am
"I had planned to gutt it, preserve it, and stick it on a plaque and hang it on the wall in my room," Sephiroth said and gave Satan the bag... he didn't really want to argue with the guy who ran Hell over possessions. Though he thought a horn would be nice to display on the wall.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:48 am
Daphne was silent. She bit her lip. Then what were those two planning. She took in Rosemary's words and let them trickle into her. She was right...as long as he didn't do anything to her... Daph noted his eyes on her. She sighed slightly.

Daph and Cian looked up when Sephiroth entered silently. Neither knew him very well...His presense was a curiousity for Daphne, but Cian felt his power. He saved this in his memory for future use if he needed it.

Cian nodded toward Rosemary, "Thank you." He bowed his head to her. "Did Veni have a similar event in his own life?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 pm
Jacob seemed a little out of it from the blood loss still, so he didn't have any arguments. He simply shrugged. In fact, he seemed a bit quiet and withdrawn.

Galantros: "Oh hold on, let me get my scythe from the house. It scattered when I landed on that grenade, so it should be around there somewhere."

Using his wings, he opened up a portal and stepped through. Moments later, he popped his head through, shock expressed on his face.

Galantros: "Uhm... guys? Come here and take a look at this."

Peering through the portal, they were able to see that all the damage that had been done to the house had been reversed, and all messes were cleaned up. Rosemary's sword and GL' scythe were propped up against a wall, along with the guns she had used. There was a fading tendril of black smoke leaving through a window

Galantros: "The room was filled with black smoke just a second ago, and then it was like this. All the damage was gone...."

Jacob: "So the house was ruined badly again?"

Galantros: "Yeah... it was in pretty bad shape from a grenade that knocked me out... even the corpses are all gone. It's like nothing happened here..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:54 pm
Sephiroth glanced at the two vampires looking at him. Daphne was looking at him a little oddly he thought. He had lived there longer than she has so it struck him as odd that she looked as if she wasn't used to him being there.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games