Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:41 am
Dhalgren took a bite out of the chocolate bar. "How far is the limit to your mind reading?" he asked, mouth full.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:14 pm
((Sorry I havent been on, I was banned from computers by all of my family. I will try to be on as often as I can.))
Tiger murmers and rolls over. She stretches out then relaxes.  

darkfae12

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Dhalgren stood up, and smiffed the air. It's about time to leave. I'm sure the rest of the group can catch up. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:41 pm
Tiger suddenly jumps out of her bed, now a cat with her back arched. Breathing heavily she looks around the room, her eyes focusing on Dhalgren. "You're still up? Leaving already?" Ty sits down, the fur along her spine easing down.  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:57 pm
Takeshi grabs his wakizashi from the bedside table and sheaths it. He then retrieves its partner from under his pillow and sheaths it as well. He walks over to a corner and picks up a small, light bag of supplies, which he had left in his room before confronting the group. He does not know why he feels he should prepare to leave, perhaps it is just uneasiness at having his thoughts read, but he knows the time to set out is fast approaching.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Ayu stood up and sighed. "My mind reading goes as far as I want it...It can reach people on the other side of the world if I want to...."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:00 pm
Dhalgren nodded, and changed back to his human form. He stretched, muscles cricking loudly. "Hmm. Well that's interesting." He said, making sure all the clips, and fasteners on his armour was secure. "Well, shal we go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:04 pm
Tiger shivers as she hears the faint sound of blades sheathing. "Yea, sooner the better. Lets get this over with." She stretches and starts heading for the window.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Ayu looked at the ground. She looked up and smiled. "Alrighty then...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:43 pm
Tiger looks at the two, wonering what happened while she was asleep, but makes no comment as she jumps onto the window sill. With barely a glance back she jumps out, her tail flicking out behind her. She lands with a slight fwump and looks up, seeing where they are going to come out.  

darkfae12

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:38 pm
Dhalgren grabbed his sword, and follwed with a heavier thump, armour adding to his wieght. He stood up, and walked off toward waher the sun was rising in te east.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:54 pm
Ayu jumped out but landed with no sound. She actually floated down more than flying. She looked at Dhalgren and smiled. "It gets better as the day goes on."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:00 pm
"I hope it does." he replied. He walked along silently for a while. "You know, sometimes I miss being in a legion. I miss carrying m spear and my shild, and fighting along side friends. Actually, right now, I feel like I need a spear and a shield. Have you ever fought in a major battle? Stood tall in a shield wall? You know what I mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:59 pm
Ayu looked at him and smiled. "Elves don't fight with sheilds...we elves fight with bows and arrows killing the victom and target first try! The trees where our home and sheilds....so where the roots...I miss being the commander of the army back home...but I was shot in the stomach and mortally wounded. I couldn't comand anymore so I gave it to my best friend who died 15 years later in war." Ayu sighed and smiled again.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:26 pm
"Hmm. To shoot a bow at someone from a distance I find weak. It takes real strong person to stand in a shield wall, and kill your enemy fae to face."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games