Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Strike headed for the restaurant to see Xixi. She wasn't down in the restaurant so he went up to her apartment. He opened the door to find her there. His eyes still teary, he asked her a question. "Are you the daughter of the devil?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:01 pm
Xixi layed there still asleep unaware of Strike had come back. she had decided to sleep until he came back.

Zack fell asleep and his wings turned white. His head hurt badly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:16 pm
"She is asleep, I won't do this now. I'll leave her a note." Strike found some paper and a pen and wrote down a message....

Come to the field where we first kissed, I want to talk to you

Love, Strike

He left it right beside her where she slept. Strike, still teary eyed, left her apartment. Before he left, one of his tears landed on Xixi's cheek as he walked away from her. Strike flew out the door and went to stay in the field. It started to rain again. So you know too huh? She may be the daughter of the devil, but she has a pure heart.... She is nothing like the demon she comes from... Strike sat alone, waiting for Xixi to show up. He knew what Zack said was true, but he still loved her regardless. Love is blind. I don't care if she is a demon, I still love her. I love her like I do Maria. I would fight the devil myself if I had to, to protect her, that was my promise to you, Xixi....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:42 am
Tiger is bored with picking peoples pockets and starts wandering and thinking i could give it another try, maybe a bit more polite? uh, kinda already massed myself up on that one...hmmmm goes through a million ideas and reasons why then looks around to see where her feet have taken her and is shocked at seeing herself at his house "...well he is probably out... ill just wait in the alley..." Ty goes into the alley and turns into a black cat and curls up on someones clean laundry while whatching the door and balcony.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:14 am
When Zack woke he stretched out and his wings turned back to there black state. He got up and walked to the balcony and peered over the edge. The day was cool, but he was alright. He needed some fresh air at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:35 pm
Ty spots him immediately and turns into her more human form once again and knocks on the door and mutters to herself "keep your temper in check dont be foolish" feels rather ucomfortable and waits to see if someone will open the door.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:17 pm
Geoffory heard a knock at the front door. Quickly, yet smoothly he approaches and opens the door finding a woman standing before him. "Yes, may I help you?" He asked in a monotone voice.

Meanwhile Zack entered his room yawning and sitting in his recliner. He looked around at his bed and other room items. Such a big room for one person. Why dont I have a smaller room...?Zack thought about many things. From items in his room, to strike, to xixi, and then to why he was still alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:28 pm
"I wanted to talk to the man upstairs, if he needs to know who i am you can say the strange quote on quote "little kitty"" Ty manages not to dash away far easier this time and talks as cool as ice, but not in a mean way  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:47 pm
Zack was making his way downstairs already when he heard Ty and Geoffory speak. "No need for that Geoffory. Spare your energy. Hello...'little kitty' ..." Zack said with a little sly grin on his lips. Geoffory let her in and shut the door behind her and carried on with his work in the library. Zack looked at Ty as he stood at the foot of the stair case.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:02 pm
Tiger takes a breath and looks at her hands and looks up again "i wanted to... apologize... for breaking into your house and to warn you that people will be trying to get into your house and do a little "cleaning" before you get home one night... and i still want to learn how to steal as you do..." oh lords, humo is going to kill me for this Ty tries to read his eyes, finally learning that the face can be changed easily to show something completely different and seeing something in his eyes "is something wrong?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:11 pm
"nothings wrong. Dont meddle into others buisness." He never looked away from her. "When are these 'cleaners' going to arrive. My house will be heavily guarded if you say these people are going to show." He snapped his fingers and Geoffory was by his side. "You called sir?" Zack didnt dare look away from Ty. "I want all my best and finest guards here in 5 minutes. Turn on all the outdoor alarms. Even the ones in the celler. Dont miss a single area. I want guards around the hour. No one is to slack off. If that is the case, not only will they lose their jobs, but there lives aswell." Geoffory nodded and got straight to work. Zack walked towards the living room now waving his hand for Ty to follow. "OH and Geoffory, some tea please for our guest." He sat down in his recliner and waited for Ty.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Tigers eyes widen as she follows "i dont know, whenever hum..." ty claps her hands over her mouth and and looks out the window with obvious worry "but they would be amatures their employer has, had, a favorite... please dont kill them" she stood stiffly  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:26 pm
Zack looked at her as he rested his elbow on the chairs arm and leaned his cheek on his nuckels. "Why not? I think its a good time to kill dont you?" He sighed and grinned slyly. "there lives dont mean a thing to me. So what im cold. I have a right to protect what is mine. oh and please have a seat." Geoffory entered with there tea and set the tray down. He left in a hurry and Zack didnt move an inch. He continued to stare at Tiger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:40 pm
She sits down and takes a cup in her hands and says quietly "are you cold enough to kill children?" looks up at him "he has employed them before, and will do again now that his favorite quit" smiles sadly i couldnt have kept my mout shut could I "do unlearned childrens lives count? please if they are older than 15 do as you will, they know what they are doing then, this i know from expirience" Ty smells the tea, breathing in its fresh smell then taking a sip and burning her tounge and putting it down  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:46 pm
Zack looked at her curiousely. He didnt understand why the employer would hire little children. He watched her every movement carefully, never missing a single feature. Zack didnt really know how to answer that question but all he knew was he was protecting something. "If it comes to that then...Im sorry but something will be done. Tranquilizers maybe shot at them to knock them out...others ...well i cant say if there all lucky." He said quitly. His tone seemed a bit cold, yet still on the sensative side.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games