Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:14 pm
"No clue," she said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:01 pm
Rosie followed them, but with each step, she felt like something was wrong. She was getting some very weird reactions, she was getting scared. Rosie didn't know what was going.

"Rosie....Rosie..." she heard whispers and turn around only to see the rest of the people, no one new. she sighed, and continue to walk only to hear the voice again. She turned around a second time, but couldn't see anything. She stood frozen where she was and studied the environment behind the rest of the people. IT seemed very normal..

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:38 pm
"Hey U ok?," she asked the girl that kept turning around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:53 pm
Mia turned her head to look at the girl as well. She seemed uncomfortable and seemed to be a lit-tle too paranoid so Mia decided that this was one of those times where, you know that the person you're talking to OBVIOUSLY isn't all right but have to ask them anyway.

"Yeah, you seem...a little paranoid. Are you ok?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:55 pm
She looks concernd.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:23 pm
Draconus rises out of the shadow, the longsword and scabbard he had made earlier still at his left side. "Anyone have any idea what time it is?" he asks.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:28 am
She shakes her head. "No, I don't," she said bluntly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:48 am
Mia slid her right sleeve up to her elbow and tapped a finger at her watch.

"Sorry, I think my watch got busted on my way here somehow." Mia shrugged. Mia looked up at the sky again.

"I really hope that the sun comes up soon. I really want to go inside there and...hey, why don't we just go inside right now?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:15 pm
Ayu ran to the building. "Come on! I know a secret way in!!!" she yelled and phased through the door. She was half way into the building, "Sorry I have to phase every once and awhile," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:56 pm
Tiger rolls off of her branch landing on her hands and feet then rolling into a small jog to the door. She suddenly stops and looks shocked at Ayu. Ty puts her hand on the door and breaks the lock, then opens the door slowly.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:09 pm
She fully phased through the door. "Sorry I have a tendincy to do that!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:22 pm
Tiger nods her head and starts going in, but hesitates. She stares inside. I don't want to go back in here. I just got out. Her arm starts trembling.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:48 pm
"It's ok Ty I can get u out if u need to!!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:03 pm
Tiger looks at her. She managed to get you out before , she can do it again. She smiles, trusting her and lets go of the door.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:11 pm
Ayu started to make noises like a spy theme song.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games