Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:46 pm
Mia lifted her head slightly so that her eyes could be seen. She nodded at what Marcus had said. But when Ayu had fallen out of the tree, Mia giggled a bit but the quickly sniffed loudly to hide it.

" If you wanna know what's wrong..." Mia wiped her nose before continuing. "It's that, well, I have a Mom and a sister...my dad...died when I was about 5 or 6 years old..." Mia's sad and slightly calm face disappeared and was replaced by a look of sheer anger, hate and lust for revenge. "...he died because he tried to distract those Lunar Army scoundrels for a while to let me and my mom escape...the village was burning already because those stupid wardogs thought that my old village was the guardian village of the orb that is described in an ancient scripture in Dredaros." Mia sniffled again.

"Anyways, I guess Marcus already knows, but I had left in the morning a few days ago maybe? I had left my house to go for my daily sword training with my master, the one I'm searching for now, but the village seemed pretty quiet. I had guessed that people didn't have the time to tell other villagers about the invasion so my family didn't know about it. I had reached the training academy but nobody was there so I ventured in and everyone was dead. I was wounded when I came out of the academy because the people who killed the students were the Lunar Army soldiers. But some guy saved me...and I left my Mom and my sis behind." Mia started to sob heavily again.

((Sorry if this post is pretty big and tiring to read. I had a lot to explain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:15 pm
She sighs.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:43 pm
Tiger feels awkward but she sits beside her and hugs her. "I'm sorry." She bites her lip and digs her thumb nail into herself so she wouldn't cry with her. "I really am." Ty takes a slightly shuddering breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:05 am
Ayu nods. "I'm so sorry," she said.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Mia put her legs down so that her face could be seen again and waved her hands in front of her face.

"No, that's ok!! I'm sure that they're all right! Besides, I shouldn't be the one crying right now, Marcus should be after what he saw what had become of his entire village. For me, only the students were harmed, not the other villagers."

Mia looked up at the sky. It was finally starting to get late so Mia stood grabbed her pack again, put away the left-over sandwiches and took out some blankets.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm worn out. If you guys need a blanket their right here." Mia put a few blankets on the ground a little away from her and covered herself with the one she still held.

"Good night everyone." Mia yawned and she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 pm
She sits next to Marcus and goes to sleep.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:30 pm
Deciding it would be best not to tell Mia what he had seen on his brief trip to Etheros, Marcus rises and walks over to the blankets. After grabbing one, the mage pauses. "Shirak," he says quietly. The gem on the top of his staff shines with a soft light. Leaning the staff on a tree near Mia, and laying under the tree himself, Marcus soon falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Tiger climbs up to the top of tree Ayu had kept falling out of and stares out at the landscape. She looks down at her glove then back at the landscape. Dark man doesn't know what he is talking about. Not everyone who act positive is. How would he know if we suffered or not.He doesnt know if I lost family or anything. Just 'cause he, and everyone else is older than me. She thinks grouchily to herself, then she softens.
Mother... I haven't thought of her since my escape. I know nothing about her to date. She could be dead, and I have no idea whatsoever. It... It would be nice to have one. Ty grabs her chest as there is a sharp pain. She waits as her heart freezes over again, numbing the pain.
Shouldn't take other people's problems into myself. I should know by now it hurts to soften.
Tiger sighs as the pain subsides and she settles down for the night. She sits staring at the sky and slowly drifts asleep.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:26 am
She heard all of ty's thoughts. She sighed and felt terrible all of the sudden.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 am
After finally remembering what she had left behind at her village, Mia started to dream of the day when her father died.

"Dad! Wait! Come on! You can still come with us!!" Mia, her sister, her mom and her dad were standing in the middle of a small hut.

"I'm sorry Mia, but this has to be done. If I stay here and distract them, you three can get out, I guarantee that." Mia's father had bent down in front of her. "Now go!" He pushed her to Mia' mother and she dragged Mia and her sister out through the back door of the hut.

Mia started to cry in her sleep.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:09 pm
She touched Mia and she saw what she was dreaming about. Poor Mia she thought. She sat back over by Marcus and fell asleep while laying on Yuki. She falls every now and then to Marcus's direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:09 pm
Marcus's dreams are haunted by horrible visions of death. First he sees the raid on his original home, the backs of the people he assumes are his parents as they stand to hide him from the view of the bandits, who slay them and leave to quickly to notice the infant lying behind them. After that he sees the destruction of Ruby Village, despite not being there. He sees the man, burning and slaying all that crosses his path. The mage sees his adoptive parents, and sees the man's blade pierce first the caring woman by the name of Rose, and then the strong man who had always been his protector, a man by the name of Pisces.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:12 pm
Ayu sees Marcus's dream and feels sorry she put a head on his shoulder and went to sleep. Her dream was simular to Alice in Horrorland but more gory and she say her mother die. She started to cry in her sleep and it ran down her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 pm
Tiger wakes up hearing the hot tears fall far to unlike rain to think of it as such. Why are there so many hot tears? Ty climbs down silently and walks over to the group. She places a cool hand on their heads and cools down their warm foreheads while wiping their tears away with her gloved hand.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:01 am
Ayu coughed and looked at ty. "What are u doing?" she asked.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games