Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:49 pm

That is called a Merper. Nature will recycle the water they waste so it is not lost and there is plenty of it here so it doesn't hurt for them to do that. I think they're trying to play with you.

*Rosemary sighed at his confused look.* You were observing our movements in the water right? For the most part we were playing with each other.

*She pointed at Veni.* When he pulled us under the water and then took us out and dropped us back in, he was playing with us.

You were sort of playing with the water when you splashed it and dropped those rocks in it. I was kind of playing with you when you slammed my hand into the ground.

To play is to do an activity that makes everyone or most feel happy who are involved. You remember what I said about happy right? This is another thing you can do to make yourself feel happy. When you play with someone you try to not hurt the other usually. Someone might get hurt, but that is not your goal. Neither of you are hostile towards each other. People also tend to do that laugh thing when they play.

Anyone else can think of a better way to explain it?

The little Merper is trying to play with you by squirting water at you. Playing can also help creatures learn survival techniques, hone abilities that they have to do it faster, and the activity keeps them healthy. Not only does he learn that, but since he's not threatened doing it playfully makes him happy. Every time he squirts water at someone playfully, he's also learning how to aim his squirts better. If a predator were to come here and threaten it, he could squirt that enemy in the eyes and have a better chance at getting away since he's not equipped with the ability to take it down. Merpers are a common food source of carnivores. *From what Githar told me.* He probably thought you were playing with it when you picked it up and poked at it.

*Sephiroth made a slow clap.* That's a nice way of putting it.

That's because I'm an animal type person. *She then said squirt the big guy in the face in merper.*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:34 pm

*Merpers seemed to crawl out of every bush, tree, and body of water after Black said that. They all began to squirt Muerte in the face, actually forcing the man to take a step back in surprise. He tried to look around to see where it was coming from. Apparently having enough of this, Muerte grunted, knelt down, and suddenly splashed waves of water from the pool at his 'attackers.' This went on for a while, until there was only one merper left who hadn't been knocked back into the water, or sent scampering back into hiding while merping cheerfully. The lone merper hopped up and down in front of Muerte, repeatedly shooting streams of water at him.*

*Like before, the giant quickly picked up the merper with his free hand. He moved his axe to some sort of holding sheath on his back, then used his other hand to pinch the merper's mouth shut.*

Muerte: "... ."

*When he set the small creature back on the ground, the merper hopped backwards a little, stared up at Muerte... then squirted him once more before retreating into some bushes. Looking carefully, Rosemary thought she could see the faintest of grins on his face. His expression then suddenly turned entirely thoughtful as he watched some more merpers.*

Muerte: ""

GL: "Uhmmm..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:01 pm

Wow, he actually doesn't have a death grip on his axe. *Rosemary watched and was glad that he seemed to be enjoying himself....*

*And then he asked about food...* Hmm... *She appeared to think about her answer and how to carefully word it.* They could be devoured as food, but for the most part they are not used as a food source to humanoids. they are a food source to other flesh eating creatures in the area... But if they were commonly used as a food source to humanoids, they would be afraid of us and hide. Most humanoids enjoy their company so eating them is not considered acceptable.

Do you want them to run away from you in fear or do you prefer them to not be afraid of you?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:09 pm

*Muerte considered this for a moment, glancing back at the merpers... He suddenly dived forward, snatched one up, and popped it in his mouth*

razz (This is a joke post! HAHA)

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:31 pm

*Muerte seemed to considers a moment, before shaking his head. Since both his hands were free once again, he unsheathed his axe and clung to it again.*

*He looked lost for a second, then contented himself with staring off into nothing until someone wanted his attention again.*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:01 pm

GamingLord
*Muerte considered this for a moment, glancing back at the merpers... He suddenly dived forward, snatched one up, and popped it in his mouth*

*Rosemary groaned mortified and held out Muerte's "house" which now looked like a Pokeball.* Muerte, return!

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:06 pm

BlackMN
GamingLord

*Rosemary groaned mortified and held out Muerte's "house" which now looked like a Pokeball.* Muerte, return!

Muerte: "Muerte muerte! Muerte corte!"

*Muerte suddenly spews a stream of axes out of his mouth*

razz
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:07 pm

I told you different places have different things.

You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

When you want to come out or go back into your 'house,' you may ask me if you can. *She didn't say that he may come out whenever because she could picture some scenarios she didn't want him to suddenly be there for...like her taking a shower.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:25 pm

*Before the left BlackMN suggested that they played hide and seek. The only rule was basically no teleporting, portalling, or turning into something nearly impossible to tag like a shadow or air or flying up high into the air when you hid, but being tagger was okay with this. BlackMN couldn't help but be the best seeker when she was it. Jacob usually sought out the vampires since he could easily find them to which they called him a cheater after a while and to lighten up on the necromancy targeted at them. Veni was never caught unless he wanted to be. When Rosemary was it she'd increase their nervousness of being caught and just of her in general making them easier victims of her tagging. After a couple times the vampires informed everyone that they needed to glide or teleport to their hiding spot when they hid so that they wouldn't hear which way they were going. GL merely had to use his incubus power to snag at least one weak willed girl, usually Willow who usually wasn't around when that happened so she wasn't aware really of why she'd keep coming out. To tag people, Willow would either ensnare them with some sort of plant and tag them or she'd whip them with such. Malos would joke sometimes until someone snickered. Minazi sent Honey on hunts for them. Sephiroth would cast a spell on himself to make himself move quicker and then make whomever he found sluggish if he was able to target them with the spell. The vampires proved difficult for this. And gee I don't know what Githar did, but I'm sure it was interesting.*

*Hiding was interesting. BlackMN sometimes took on some some form. Rosemary would make them afraid to look in certain areas usually leading them away from her since they'd thing she might be in that taboo area when she usually wasn't. Of course she learned to not do that real quick when Githar was it due to his superior energy sensing ability.*

*When they finally left the area a little bit before sunset, they all headed back to Minazi's. The vampires and Jacob parted first having other things to do. Rosemary headed to the Lazeranos house to take Alzamus out. Veni and Jacob headed back to his realm for the research. Someone suggested they played a game of Risk or Minopoly, both of which can take hours.*

*Rosemary got a small glass of a spicy alcoholic blood drink that Pyro gave her when she told him to surprise her during her first visit there with Alzamos. She talked about their day, things that happened recently like her big kid bodyguard, and touched a little bit into the the incident of the previous night mostly the beginning of it and how Jacob had really surprised her of what he did and technically started it all. She said he had been acting weird like that since his illusion and wasn't entirely sure if she should be enjoying herself when he did such little things as hugged her on his own or be concerned for him because of what happened to cause him to start that. She asked the elder what he had been up to, thanked him for working at getting her that card, asked him if the soul guiders had a hand in it too so she could thank them for it as well, and where she could actually use it out since she never payed attention to where military weapon stores were located. Of course the telepath didn't say everything out loud, but she did ask the strong minded reaper if she could communicate to him that way for politicians weren't easily susceptible to such things unless they allowed themselves to be.*

*Before the necromancer became entranced by his books, Veni took a few minutes of his time and showed him how to fold paper airplanes. The vampire thought of getting him and the demon children a book on folding paper because he didn't know a lot off hand. Before they began Jacob put a pile of books, scrolls, and such that he thought might contain what they were looking for in front of Veni in languages that the necromancer knew the other man could read. Veni didn't start right away instead chosing to rest for the last half hour or so of daylight said 'finally' when the sun was gone. He then began to rapidly skim through what he was given, probably a lot faster than one would think he could do with how unserious he seemed sometimes. Of course Jacob knew better. He knew that Veni worried about many of things that only kept increasing after BlackMN caught GL in her game room.*

*A few hours before sunrise Veni worked at getting Jacob to stop at what he was doing to eat and drink, pack books for he could carry a large bag and spare clothes, and leave to his place in Barton town after picking up Rosemary from her position at that one weapon's dealer who upgraded and she usually had clean her guns when she didn't feel like doing it. They found her testing various things and seeing how accurately she could shoot from one end of the room to the other with the various things and how much damage they did at that distance and still be small enough for a convenient close range. She was really just browsing tonight.*

*For the sake of laziness, I am only going to describe Veni's room and the room next to it. Veni's bedroom for the most part is very dark seeming with mostly pole lamps for light. In it is a large bed, a dresser, bed table, book shelf, closet, bathroom that actually has a toilet (hinting that he has guests in here more often than one would think), a large statue of a Roman naked man about to be hung on the gallows, and other things I probably forgot to mention. While Jacob was a preserver mostly of books and literature, Veni was apparently a preserver of art and some books. The next room was full of statues, paintings, and the like, including some things one would guess was Rosemary's, a little bed, and even what appeared to be a full outfit female of robes and a headpiece the ancients wore... well maybe Veni at one point and he had managed to save some of it. Jacob knew this wasn't his whole collection because Veni had taken him to a museum he owned.*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:07 am

(Roleplaying out parts of Blackmn's post in detail)

(Rosemary Dines with Alzamus)

Alzamus: "Well, I hope today was relaxing for you. Oh, I spoke with the military. Your house will be fully repaired and refurnished by tonight. You can still stay a little longer with us if you want, though."

*The elder reaper dipped his fingers into a green substance on his plate, absorbing it's flavor and nutrition. The plate was sectioned off in about six different areas, each with a unique creme or jello looking food.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:30 am

Thank you. I'd like to, but not tonight and most of the next night. Maybe I'll stay that morning. Veni's expecting some... guests soon so he'll be doing a very delicate dance and I should probably be there for it in case he slips.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 am

Alzamus: "Alright. So... has anything interesting happened today? Anything you wish to talk about?"

(WHERE THE WAFFLES!?)

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:06 am

Important subjects you mean? Right now it seems to be one of those incidents were I don't remember what they were now that I'm talking to you. Well I suppose I could start talking about the other day. No one's really talked to you about it in detail right? We basically only told the soldiers what they needed to know. I guess I'll start with Jacob's illusion that sort of helped trigger that ending.

As we said before the demon was able to make those affected by him to think that they were elsewhere and that his attack was just a dream. Well in his Jacob had taken us to see his home for the first time only to find it ravaged by the Niearcim. When he left the real world and came to in his illusion Veni and I had been captured and impaled right in front of him. After that Jacob lost it and actually began to cast dangerous spells both in the illusion and in the room we were in. I tried to plead with him telepathlicly, but he kicked me out so hard that it actually hurt me a little and I tried to disable him but he refused to go down...but the way he hurt me also allowed for me to do what I did next. With the help of Black we made a counter illusion of the angel Rosemary coming back for him and that calmed him down. After he realized it was an illusion the demon tried to kill him because he had wanted such a powerful man and if he couldn't have him no one will.

At this point the demon was rather furious and decided to mentally attack your son and viciously attack the rest of us at the same time which made it impossible for me to help him and protect myself. On top of it all his aura was making everyone else uneasy and generally feel bad. I don't understand why his is beyond things that deal with affection. He seems to be able to even enhance the things I can or make people feel. From what I understood from the vague images I got from him was during the time he turned more into his half demon...only instead of incubus he went to that evil intelligent demon and started killing everyone.

The creature ended up using that flame whip that scotched the fire demon and hurt the true vampire Veni. He then tried to finish us by sending a wall of flame that swept across the room, one side to the other. I'm not sure when he changed, I know it was sometime during the flame whips and the wall, but suddenly there he was: grabbing us with his wings and protecting us. He didn't seem to be vicious at all to his friends and even told the demon that he's gonna kill him for hurting us. He hurt it badly before Hi decided to retrieve it. He seemed to calm down when Black got close to him and passed out then.

Hi actually didn't really do anything other than gather his demon and said he hoped this living tool that resided in what was Coatli's sword drags me to hell with him whenever he goes. The way he acted I actually think the demon got out of hell by putting and illusion on Hi himself.

I think you know the rest of the story. Soldiers arrive after Hi left and we ended up at your house.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:24 am

*Alzamus had spoken with Chewy before. The dragon knew what sort of nightmare GL had firsthand, and had shared it with the old man.*

Alzamus: "Well, now I know the whole story. Cip... Chewy, had dug around in my son's mind earlier while he was resting. It's not an action I normally condone, but I can see why he did it. He found my son's memories of the illusion, and experienced it first hand. Chewy told me, and I asked him to show me as well..."

"That boy and his friends have been through so much. And now you and the people you care about have experienced some horrible things as well. Sometimes, I feel like I fail him as a father. I haven't been able to protect him from such things as I wanted to. And then, seeing that nightmarish vision... I wanted to understand how he felt, so I could talk with him about it later."

*He shook his head, leaving his meal untouched for a bit.*

Alzamus: "I think he isn't talking about how badly that vision scared him, sort of repressing it. I'll talk with him tonight I think. ...that monster had all of you under it's illusions, didn't it? If I may ask, how bad was yours, if it affected you?"

*Alzamus figured they could talk freely. They'd choosen one of the VIP booths which afforded a good amount of privacy.*

Alzamus: "It's things like this that made me push to get you that license, Rosemary. Tiamos and Xylanthos were a big help in convincing the council as well. Hell, I'm even trying to get one for my son..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:48 pm

I think you're a great father considering your position. Anyone who says otherwise either doesn't know you, is a judgmental fool, insecure about their own parenting, a media vulture, or an enemy trying to make you doubt yourself.

Why were you able to get me one before him? Would you like me to buy something with him in mind?

I honestly don't know the whole illusion...only minor bits and pieces. I usually try to not listen to a person's thoughts unless they try to talk to me that way like your son does. Why do you think I usually have that girl spend most of her time with him after such incidents? One because it makes her happy and two I think it actually helps him to keep himself occupied with her rather than escape to be by himself and basically break down with no one around. Haven't you noticed how she never leaves him alone after these incidents? She knows that he feels bad, but sometimes she's conflicted on who she should be with more: him or me.

Ah as for mine...well I'm not sure if this was an illusion or not, but he did the whole whisper in the ear while preventing me from moving... I had two illusions from it...they're not as bad compared to Galantros' or Jacob's...but they were still disturbing... I'm not really sure how it effects me now, but at the time I did become disoriented after one of them. Are you telling me that you want to hear about them?

*After he said he did, she continued.* The first illusion involved little Mary N. Black. I was in a room, but I couldn't see anything. A veil of darkness covered my eyes, but I could hear her crying, getting hurt, and crying out for help. It pained me to hear her pitiful cries. I was told that I'd never find her for she was the property of that shadow monster...I heard the sound of some bones breaking...I wasn't sure if it was an illusion or not. When I could see again, she had many gashes, a broken leg, a lost tail with it's fur all over. She was then pulled away into the shadows...that's when I snaped out of it and saw a sphere being formed that was launched at my head...my wings were out so I raised my arms and used those to protect myself. It exploded, but only threw me back and took out my arms.

The second time I was in a hospital room. Veni was there holding my hand. Everything that happened was a memory from a dream. I was never a vampire nor was Veni. We were a normal human couple, married less than a year ago, and about to have our first baby. Eventually the doctor said it was a girl. Then the baby screamed differently than most newborns...and Veni shouted 'What are you doing to our daughter?!'

Blood sprayed onto my face and Veni flew to the wall next to me slowly sliding down it dead. The doctor was now Coatli and he's what came back holding a dead baby fox demon. I was so weak, so mortified, so afraid of that familiar looking monster and his grin. He dropped the dead child, spoke to me...calling me Mrs. Mori like he always did. He then... *she decided to not be too graphic,* he then did something to me that was very physically painful. More kids, supposed to be mine, for Jiluzix's army, turned monstrous by his magic, all staring at me, and crying mommy to me.

It ended there. I haven't had any nightmares yet from this one probably because Jacob has been doing something to prevent me from not sleeping well these past few days. *She was bending the hell out of a spoon without really realizing it.* Even so I am sick of such illusions, dreams, and torments. Such sights even disgusted the vampire animal.
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games