Welcome to Gaia! ::

TEH GUIDE -----Get the difference? ----- Everyone's welcome

Back to Guilds

Reply TEH GUIDE -----Get the difference? ----- Everyone's welcome :3
TEH GUIDE Multi Page Edition. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Kisu-]

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:53 pm
I love this guide <3
It's really well done. My friend Mecha told me to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:15 am
Thanks for joining <3
Makes me really happy and thankfull, to you and the people thats currently taking care of the guide as well. Welcome <3  

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:34 pm
Updated Donations 03 and 04 whee is good to be (KINDA) back on updating.

I decided to take the "infated" prices out...

I saw some threads that linked to our guide (yaaaay for advertisement) in which the owners of the thread sell their items at "inflated" (or current going) price and DEMAND others to sell to them on NON inflated price (pre-inlfation) saying TEH GUIDE values them at that price.

I have some comments to do about such statements and actions. The fact that Teh Guide values certain item at "x" price doesnt mean the item is worth that. We only monitor the vend and exchange and reflect in our prices what WE belive they are selling for based on what we see. Every seller and buyer has the freedom to sell or buy at whatever price they consider they can or want to pay for their items. Guides are just to show what most of the ppl sells or buys for, and what fair prices would be, in case the seller or buyer ignores them.

Now about the inflation, we waited long enough and some of the prices went up or down, so I decided the best way is to try and keep track with them, updating as much as we can to try and keep a true reflection of the vend and exchange. As I said many times, guides are only to show whats happening not to say what we want or would like.

Hope the new updates are good and I might be back soon with some suprises ninja

Love you all

Leti  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:47 pm
Took out the inflation price on all the donation items on 05 too smile  

Sofisticated Newb
Captain

caustic 0_0
Vice Captain

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:56 pm

I added the new items^^ (Sofie's style isn't up yet since the items aren't on tektek yet xP ) I updated the rest of the 06's too.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:41 am
I made Sophie's Style for the August items and I updated them in the 3 guides.  

Mecha-Bloom
Crew

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:07 am
Thank you girls heart Im back from the banning razz
I will TRY to update 03 and 04 before monday, if i have time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:13 pm
Welcome back^^<3
I can try to work on 05 and 06 then this week, or this weekend 3nodding

caustic 0_0
Vice Captain

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:10 am
Full Donation Update yaaaay biggrin

Ok, one thing i wanna say. To everyone saying bad things about us and bringing down our hard work: remember this is a price guide that updates manualy. Means that for every section update takes around 1 and half to 2 hours of our bussy lifes. We do all we can to keep this updated and help new exchangers as much as we can, but we have lifes and we are not perfect. Please remember that this is a GUIDE not the final prices to everything, we have mistakes here and there basicly because of the prices moving all the time and lack of our time to update every day.

Thanks to all the supporters and a special hugg to all the artists using our guide in their threads. heart

Leti~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:18 pm
scarves need to be updated >_>  

Naruto 2.0

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:50 pm
Did you read what I wrote there? Need evidence of actual sales... cant update for the price ppl puts them in the vend if I dont see them actually selling, and so far all the ones i book marked were taken out by the sellers cause they werent selling ...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:56 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/vend.php?keyword="nitemare+scarf"&view=all&min=&max=&sort=date_add

nitemare scarves have been sold for over 1 mil ._.
I don't know how to check the vend for actual sells of one item, but I know the prices have been like that for several weeks

*edit - ok well it's "on notice" D'<
I've seen it be sold for the same prices as an OMG, like trading a Nitemare scarf for an OMG.  

Naruto 2.0

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:12 am
Naruto 2.0
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/vend.php?keyword="nitemare+scarf"&view=all&min=&max=&sort=date_add

nitemare scarves have been sold for over 1 mil ._.
I don't know how to check the vend for actual sells of one item, but I know the prices have been like that for several weeks

*edit - ok well it's "on notice" D'<
I've seen it be sold for the same prices as an OMG, like trading a Nitemare scarf for an OMG.

We have a reporting thread for a reason hun. Your word is only enough for me here .... if you see that kind of things you have to always save the links and bring them to the guild. I saw a cuple sales in the last 2 days for 900k didnt see any go for more than that but im human and im not 24-7 in the vend so please !!! if anyone sees nitemare scarves selling report them in the reporting thread !! Thanks 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:19 am
This is what i have so far, all of them sitting there gonk I need to see actual sales to update them crying
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/vend.php?logview=29104927  

Letolas Reloaded
Vice Captain

Mecha-Bloom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:08 pm
All rares updated.  
TEH GUIDE -----Get the difference? ----- Everyone's welcome :3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash