Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:20 pm

Smiling at the touch of her lips Oak picks up the pace a bit, puffs up his already barrel chest and turning to her with love in his eyes says in his deep voice "You may guide me anywhere i trust you completely Mytil!" (you could tell he trully meant it.) To the ends of the earth and back Mytil! From the eaves of the great tree to its roots!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:09 pm

Tassa sunk to the floor in defeat. She felt alone, more then alone, more then anything. She stared at Keely feeling defeated. Had she done this in her fight/flight instincts? She thought to herself. She looked down. She was used to feeling alone though, loneliness was something she carried around on her, with the rest of her secrets she carried like a dangerous burden. She was connected to two others, yet still alone.

Why Keely?
She thought. The girl was too innocent for something as drastic as this. She closed her eyes as she sank into her hole, into the safety of the calm and bleak darkness.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:58 pm

Mityl guided Oak to Tassa's rooms.
"we wouldn't need to go so far yet. but someday me might just go looking for Thorn at least..."
she jumped and and entered to find Keely on the bed and Tassa on the slumped floor.
"Tassa..what's wrong with Keely?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:22 pm

Sha didn't answer tassa and when the others came in he was still silent,he ran his fingers through keel's wavy brown hair as she lie still.
Sha stood up then turned to look at tassa who seemed to look out of it, sha smirked"Whats wrong with you pussycat?"Then when he saw that she didn't respond he looked worried"You okay?"Sha said sitting on the edge of the bed crossing his arms

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:48 pm

Keely could hear everything that was going on but she couldn't respond.She had performed a powerful threesome healing renewal spell that only a higher class white mage could perform. Her body was not strong enough to deliver the spell and so the result was unconsciousness.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:13 pm

Mityl shook her head and held Tassa from behind, wrapping her arms around Tassa's shoulders and resting her chin on top of Tassa's head.
"I believe she just needs rest Tassa..she should be fine. I can feel her life force from here and the only problem is lack of energy. if you want I'll give her some of mine to help revive her..."
she slid a hand down over Tassa's arms, singing the lullaby her mother used to sing to her.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:28 pm

Tassa pushed away without speaking and went and sat on the bay window. It was her favourite place in the whole world... It was times like this she actually missed her little sisters and parents, and Keely was so much like Hillary, her youngest sister...

She stared out the window. In a dark mood, her golden eyes catching every ray the moonlight made as it touched the room around her. She closed her eyes suddenly thinking of the dangers ahead... Why did you bring them into this? With your expected lifespan once you step up as the true heir to the throne, making friends was the worst thing you could have done. She turned around on the bay window, Finally deciding to be truthful.

"The lions have always ruled over the werecats, the Cathian family..." She paused as she tried to explain. "King Grate gave birth to three children, Dosk, Scasse and Phrate. In our kingdom, the oldest is heir and any children he or she bears will be the next heir to the throne."

She tried to smile as she turned back and stared out the window thinking of home. "Scasse had always been cruel and hateful to Dosk, and so she murdered her younger brother Phrate one night and blamed the murder on Dosk, for there had always been bad blood between the two. To escape the punishment of death, Dosk and his wife Rainee escaped the palace, to go to the human world, where they gave birth to three daughters, Faith, Erin and Hillary." She leaned her forhead on the glass, as she remembered her sisters. "Faith Black is dead now. She once lived in the human world, but her first transformation under the full moon destroyed that happy life."

She mourned of her old life, a simple life as the popular and exotic Faith Black. "As the first born daughter of Prince Dosk, here in this palace it should be my place near the throne as the first hier. That's why you should run, because tomorrow, my grandfather King Grate will make the announcement as Tassa Van Valiant as his true hier... Scasse will destroy everything about me before she lets her title fall from her wicked hands."

Tassa never cried as she explained, but she stared listlessly out the window, loneliness eating away at her as it never had before. Once it had been her friend, an escape from the death and future that was sure to come. But now with the others around her, Sha, Keely so like her sister, Oak and Mityl, it destroyed her.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:03 pm

"This title is yours isnt it?" Oak asks heavily. "Do you want this title? do you beleive it will make you happy or that you deserve it? what do YOU want tassa van valliant?"

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:17 pm

"...."without saying a word sha got up and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him,he needed to get out of that place..it was starting to get him all choked up inside.And he never let anyone see him cry.Tassa wasn't the only one who grew fond of keely in less than 48 hours."Damn! if I would have known sooner who she was...I could've.."he stopped abruptly answering his own question harshly"could've what?!you would've just gotten out of control! like last time and the time before that!" sha sighed as he leaned against the railing boardering the stairs You think you would've learned the past thousand years...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:08 pm

Mityl placed a hand on Tassa's shoulder.
"I'll not leave you to your aunt's wickedness. I'll not abandon my greatest friend. Tassa, dearest, tell me what you need to combat her vile plans and I will carry out your orders. I am yours mind, body, and soul."
with this she knelt and bowed her head. a sign of submissiveness that would normally be out of place for her.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Tassa snorted as she stared out the window. "A kingdom isn't about what the ruler wants but what her people need. Grate and I both knew that Scasse would destroy the werecat people with her cruelty, so the two of us together decided on the fact that I was the true heir to the kingdom, and that Scasse didn't deserve it, that I could help the people..."

She stopped and stared out the window again. "I don't know what I want anymore, sometimes I think of going home to my sisters again. Other times I think about running away. A few times I can see myself walking amongst the people, others as Tassa Van Valiant under Scasse reign."

She stared at the door thinking about going out to Sha, but she knew he would need his own privacy to his own thoughts. "Thank you Mityl, Oak..." She smiled suddenly knowing they were beside her. "I won't know what to do until Scasse reacts at the annoucement tomorrow... For now we all need sleep. I have two other guest bedroom and I'll stay here at the window, I normally sleep here anyways."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:30 pm

mityl hugged her friend.
"I'll do everything I can to defend you against her. and thank you for letting us stay the night."
she led oak into one of the guest rooms and pulled him toward the bed.
"shall we get some rest Love?"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:37 pm

Tassa lay down on the pillows she had stretched over the window, staring out at the kingdom. King Grate had personally given her this room when she had become a palace warrior, A gift for my beloved Granddaughter. He had said to her privately, for even though they never spoke the secret out aloud, her golden eyes and lionness form said it all. To the others he had just said that it was so she could watch and gaurd the palace whenever she needed.

She knew she would sleep here, for now Keely lay in her own bed, one which she rarely slept in. Most times she had slumped here to think and had fallen asleep. She would wait for Sha before she got rest to show him a place to sleep. They were all going to need it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:25 pm

It was the dead of night and all was silent. Sha had stayed outside the palace for hours just sitting in the same place he found keely.
He covered his face with his hands and heaved a heavy sigh of worry mixed with anger."Why didn't I know?Why didn't I sense her...?How could I have not?!"Sha slammed his fists angrily onto the rich soil which felt like padding.He got up and dug his feet into the ground. Shifting from foot to foot,Sha looked up and saw tassa sitting in the window sill gazing out into the horizon in deep thought. Sha didn't understand what was going on with tassa--the only people who knew were Mytil and Oak the only two people she even spoke to about important matters."What am I doing here.."sha began to wander"I found what I'm looking for but I lost her in the same day!"Sha closed his eyes for a second then opened them again, he bit down on his lip then sighed again. Crouching and resting on his knees he covered his face again with his hands and yelled his voice sounding muffled ."WHAT DO I DO!! I NEED A SIGN SOMETHING DAMMIT!!"he let himself fall back onto the comfortable soil that acted as a cushion or bed."Keely please wake up..."he whispered softly."You have to..."he shut his eyes and spread his legs and arms out.

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Mityl let Oak get settled into the bed while she found Tassa's private batheing chamber. she filled the tub and heated the water. after a few minutes of scrubbing she was finally clean of all the gore and blood. then she washed her clothes in the soapy water, rinsed them, and hung them up to dry. wrapping the wraith's cloak around her tightly she joined Oak in the bed and quickly fell asleep with her face nuzzled into the crook of his neck.
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games