Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

brolydbz54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:55 pm
MissHannah
I'd chop the next person and serve them in a stew
rip off her cat ears tranquilize her.bind her to the top of the roof of my room directly next to the fan.when she wakes up stick a chain with lots of hooks through her mouth down her throat into her stomach pull the chain out from her back stick it to the wall,force her to watch teletubies and get electrocuted burning off her eye lids off causing her to watch it still,squeeze lemons in her eyes,fill the room completely with water,rip her arms off and sell them on eBay labeled as stuffed arms for stuffed animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 pm
brolydbz54
MissHannah
rip off her cat ears tranquilize her.bind her to the top of the roof of my room directly next to the fan.when she wakes up stick a chain with lots of hooks through her mouth down her throat into her stomach pull the chain out from her back stick it to the wall,force her to watch teletubies and get electrocuted burning off her eye lids off causing her to watch it still,squeeze lemons in her eyes,fill the room completely with water,rip her arms off and sell them on eBay labeled as stuffed arms for stuffed animals.

wow...thats a lot! anyways I would put deadly poison on everything he touches and eats. Once hes dead I would feed him to the sharks.  

Firenzied

brolydbz54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Fragrance Of A Rose
brolydbz54
MissHannah

wow...thats a lot! anyways I would put deadly poison on everything he touches and eats. Once hes dead I would feed him to the sharks.
yep i'm a master of tourcher!I would throw a torch at her hair burning it down.throw a bucket of cold water over her making her freeze.unfreeze her by sending her to the sun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:16 pm
brolydbz54
Fragrance Of A Rose
brolydbz54
MissHannah

yep i'm a master of tourcher!I would throw a torch at her hair burning it down.throw a bucket of cold water over her making her freeze.unfreeze her by sending her to the sun

Chinese water torture him for a long time then take a sharp sharp knife and slowly cut his legs,arms, and eyes out, set them on fire and dump him in the ocean.  

Firenzied

brolydbz54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Fragrance Of A Rose
brolydbz54
Fragrance Of A Rose
brolydbz54
MissHannah

Chinese water torture him for a long time then take a sharp sharp knife and slowly cut his legs,arms, and eyes out, set them on fire and dump him in the ocean.
weak.
throws into piranha tank half way making piranhas eat legs,puts barbed wire hooks through hands and force her to watch barney.put twenty knives through her waist and in her hair taking out her hand hooks and putting them on her stomach so she hangs from her hair.slowly and painfully carve out eye lids and burn her left arm with an incinerator.throw the ashes into her face choking her,put a shot in her body not to make her die from blood lose,leave her there for a day and cut off her remaining arm.be generous and decide to make her die painlessly by shooting her in the heart and four head with a 50 caliber sniper rifle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:06 pm
ewww with a butterknife  

Plasma_Fishy

Aristaline

Romantic Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:30 pm
I would cut out there heart with a metal spoon {spoons are dull, so it would hurt more}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:00 pm
Shoot them. It's the old fashioned way.  

Mr Sternums

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:09 pm
Put poisonous gas in that mist around him and CHOKE HIM with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:18 am
Drown.  

Mr Sternums

Aristaline

Romantic Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:24 pm
I would Taser him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:12 pm
Force her to listen to Milli Vanilli for 200 hours straight, while slowly, within the circulatory system, a nerve- damaging poison coarses through her blood to the brain. The combined music and poison would deteriorate her nervous system, causing her to die from insanity.  

Parisian Loafer

The Kingdom Keeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Chinese water torture.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:39 am
The way I would kill him is too gruesome for words.  

Mr Sternums

The Kingdom Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:10 pm
Replace cloud with a mixture of chlorine and ammonia to make poison gas. You suffocate.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games