Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterMorganGregoryDrake

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:50 am
What's your name? Night

What nation are you from? Canada

What are your hobbies? Singing, writing(poetry and stories(mostly original fiction)) photography

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Black, blue, purple and green.
Steak.
Smallville(I love superman)
Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Everyday if I can. I like to read harry Potter slash as often as i can.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snarry. though I do like draco and Harry as well. Acctualy when I first started reading HP Slash I was all about Draco and Harry but my ex-friend had some snarries so I read them and got hooked. besides Severus is just to hot not to be paired with Harry whom is equaly hot himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:30 pm
What's your name? Ari
Age 15
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? Reading, fanfiction/art, nature, drawing, horses
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? green, rice and chocolate (not together!), alot!
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? All. The. Time. It's really all I do on the internet. As well as Devart and Gaia.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, George/Oliver  

__AriMarie

[Belle Morte]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:06 pm
What's your name? Cassandra
What nation are you from? Canada
What are your hobbies? reading...writing...hanging out with my friends
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color: black...blacks not really a color is it? alright then gray
tv show: my so-called life
movie:Hannibal (I also love the lotr and hp series though)
book: so many! hp series, lotr series, anita blake series and the silence of the lambs series
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? ALL THE TIME!!!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Luna/Hermionie and Draco/Harry ( I think everyone loves Draco/Harry no?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:10 am
What's your name?
Cheska

What nation are you from?
Philippines

What are your hobbies?
Read and write stories, surf the net, dance, annoy my sisters till they give in, hang out with my friends 3nodding

Colors: Green heart , silver, black, red, brown, white

There wasn't a day I didn't read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look/search for HP slash arts.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Mainly in HP:
Draco/Harry

But I also like:
Sirius/Remus
Blaise/Ron
Fred/George
Lucius/Severus
Severus/Remus
Lucius/Sirius
Severus/Harry
Lucius/Harry
Fred&GeorgexHarry

I'm not much of Femslash fan ^^;;  

mizu17

Icky-Vicky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:41 am
heart What's your name? :
exclaim Victoria
What nation are you from? :
exclaim U.K
What are your hobbies?
exclaim Writing, Drawing, Playing my DS...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? :
arrow Colour: Lilac
arrow Food: Anything Chinese
arrow T.V: Teen Titans, or Futurama, or South Park, or Daria.
arrow Film: Godmember
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? :
exclaim As often as I can.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? :
exclaim GinnyxLuna, or Harry x Fred or George.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! exclaim
Got none. No good ones, anyway.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:42 pm
What's your name?Sharalyn
What nation are you from?United States
What are your hobbies?To many to say them all, but I like to read and draw.
Favorite:
Color?Red, black, and green
Food?Italain
T.V.?... I don't know.
Film?Moulin Rouge

How often do you read HP slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?Whenever I can.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I'm partial to Harry/Draco  

Juvenilephantom

Ms.Tofu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:18 am
Name: Nek0
Nation: U.S.
Hobbies: reading, drawing, video games, working xp , studying crying
Favorite color/food/Tv show: Blue, chocolate icecream, CSI
How often do I read Hp slash?: Whenever I have the time (I make the time. Heh.)
I like the Harry/ Draco slash but I also like Remus?Sirius slash. I can't choose.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:05 pm
What's your name? ramaena

What nation are you from? US - Kansas

What are your hobbies? Fanfics..... duh

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I love Desperate housewives and anyother SOAP you can think of

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I'm reading one right now.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Sirius/Remus!  

ramaena

xXJROCKMACHiNEXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:56 pm
What's your name? Cassandra, but Cassie or Stion is okey-dokey

What is your age? 12

What nation are you from? United States in Ohio

What are your hobbies? Writing literature, photography, dancing, learning different languages (I'm currently studying Japanese and French), and music

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color - orange, red, dark green, black, silver Food - Ravioli ::hearts:: TV Show - Umm...I'm a nerd, but Avatar on Nickelodeon Ect - My favorite bands are Hot Hot Heat, The Used, Cake, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I'm in love with RemmyxSirius, but I'll also die for a good Dray/Harry fanfic ::hearts:: FredxGeorge is hot too  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
What's your name? Jaaaaamie. Yo..w0rd..holla.
What nation are you from? the...7..one..no! I'm lying! Kanayda...s'cold.
What are your hobbies? I like to doll a lot biggrin I like singing but I'm painfully shy about it. I like....rping...a lot. It's bad for me! I'm sure.
Color- Purple, Blue, Silver....and Crimson. Canucks colors!..except..you know..purple
Food- I would live off Tacos if it was possible and I wouldn't die from it burning my heart
TV Show- Veronica Mars, America's Next top model...WHICH I'M MISSING. Well Crap.. sad V_V;;! I fail.
Music- All of it!...okay, not ALL of it but most..I like rap, I like rock, I like pop music, I like country, I like it in other languages, I like...that polka song by weird al....call me crazy >D Right now my faves are...Michael Buble and Maroon 5 biggrin
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? too much for my own good biggrin biggrin
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? umm!..Snape and Harry I think...then Sirius/ Remus then Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself!

ahahha okay..

User Image
My friend Georgina and I..Truth or dare is fun. I'm on the left....Yes! I'm a girlie. Aaha I win.
Always feel free to share more. icon_xd.gif

I'm NOT a lesbian, at ALL.  

Swaywithme

Bye Bye Adilic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:34 pm
Hello, I'd like to say thank you for letting me in this guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:11 pm
What's your name? Mireille
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing Fan Fics, and GAIA!
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Pink/chicken/anime!
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? When ever I find time in my busy schedule
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco Remus/Sirius
You could even give us a pic of yourself!

User Image  

Zoey Mikaela

AnonGirl88

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:35 pm
Hi people, I'm AnonGirl88! I live in the USA, and when I'm not on Gaia or reading fanfiction, general and yaoi/slash(for me there is a difference: yaoi=anime, slash=not anime), I like to play video games, watch anime and movies, read books, basically a lot of fairly average stuff. My favorite color is blue-green, fav food varies, same goes for tv show. I've always had a very strong obsession with fantasy, which is one reason I like Harry Potter. I have a lot of couples from a lot of diffrent fandoms(I admit it, I'm obsessed), but because Draco/Harry was my very first couple I always make time for HP slash fanfiction. Obviously it's still one of my favorites, but now I've expanded to include Sirius/Remus and, upon occasion, Severus/Remus. And once I read an Oliver/Percy fic that was really cute but then I forgot where I found it. crying ...DANG IT!!! I'm sorry if I bored any of you, sometimes I get carried away and start rambling. stressed sweatdrop

Oh, and here's something I find hilarious; every single internet HP sorting quiz I've taken always puts me in Ravenclaw, even the ones where it's impossible to actually TRY and get put in the house you want. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:56 pm
What's your name?
Asi Ratius
What nation are you from?
USA
What are your hobbies?
Manga,Collecting pics of Mana(Malice Mizer),Yaoi,H/P Slahs,and JMusic
color-Blue and black
food-ramen
t.v.show-Sponge Bob
book-H/P and the chamber of secrets
Manga-Only the Ring Finger Knows
24/7
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Lucius/Harry or Snape/Harry Cna't decided which is better

Asian_rat

sakuramochiii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:41 pm
What's your name? sakuramochiii
What nation are you from? I'm from the U.S., but honestly, I'd give anything to be British! xd
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, etc... all sorts of things that revolve around my domain, the computer. (It's more of my lair, actually. I had withdrawls when our internet stopped working last week!)
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Colour? Currently, it's green, but for the past two years, it's been blue. Show, though? I like Lost. heart
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Whenever I stumble across it. And I don't generally look at the art, just read the stories.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? For femmeslash, it's got to be Hermione/Ginny. I've no idea why, I'm just attracted to this pairing. But for manslash, I'd have to say Remus/Sirius. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a Draco/Harry fan. sweatdrop

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games