Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:14 pm
Not really. *She shifted to her side and put an arm on him.* Thanks. So what did you see during your long walk?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:23 pm
BlackMN
*Rosemary continued to stare at GL's face for a long time apparently facinated by it's color changes or she could just be doing it to make him feel uncomfortable.* Your face iz still a shade of red.

----

There are no standard pets in this house Malos. Unless you consider the pig a normal earth pet... *His attention turned to the scythe goblin.* Have you hit the laundry room yet Dove?

*Dove slowly turned to "look" at Veni, soapy drool leaking out of her mouth. She then leapt onto the vampire's lap, and burped up a rather clean sock on his face*

Malos:... "I'm guessing that's a yes"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:43 pm
Indeed. *Said Veni as he removed the sock from his face and sent the scythe goblin on her way.* Would you like to leave this... place for a little while and see a movie? Just grab something warm to wear and we can leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:45 pm
*He looked up at her and sighed.* I saw a lot of amazing things... But sometimes I saw some scarey things...  

TheShyLittleBoy

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:04 pm
*BlackMN sighed.* You've sighed a lot since you've gotten back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:12 pm
*He closed his eyes and thought for a moment.* I know... I've been thinking about somethings and some are just bothering me more than others...  

TheShyLittleBoy

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:40 pm
Huh and I was starting to think it was all the questions I've been asking. *She started to move her index finer in a circle on his shirt.* Why don't you tell me about your troubles? It might help.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:49 pm
Well... All of these things we've been through. All of which were very dangerous and there were so many instances where we could have died... *He propped himself on his elbows quickly and looked at her. Then he quickly said,* Let's get married.  

TheShyLittleBoy

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:13 am
What?! I can't. I don't think I'm old enough or ready for such a thing as marrage. *She thinks a little while about some sort of compromise and remembers in the past people were betrothed all the time...already had fiances when they were children.* We can be engaged though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:23 am
*Shy looked a little saddenedand rustled around in his pocket.* Well... at least I can still give you this. *He pulled out a small black velvet box and opened it in which it held a silver ring with a small emerald for the jewel. Then he held it up to her and smiled.*  

TheShyLittleBoy

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:05 pm
*Black started to look a little sad and upset that she made him sad.* Shyboy, I'm...oh my. *She stared at the ring and at him behind the ring unable to say anything, but her mind was racing... over things like... how he wants to get married soon and how she doesn't yet, but does eventually and that it wasn't completely spontaneous since he had the ring. She was a mixture of emotions. She wondered if he was sure about this since she has said she is much younger than she pretends to be...and wondered if he was sure he still wanted to give her that as she gave him her hand, the wrong one actually. She wasn't thinking straight. Her mind was probably as jumbled as GL's is on a normal day.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:49 pm
*Shy watched her and his smile faltered a little... He could tell she wasn't ready at all.* I had the feeling you wouldn't be ready. *He put the ring back into his pocket and laid back down looking up at her. Smiling a little* Not suprised one bit...  

TheShyLittleBoy

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:01 pm
*Black's ears went back into that submissiveness and she sort of curled her knees to her chest and made a little whining noise.* I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:11 pm
*Shy crawled up to her and stroked her cheek* Don't worry...  

TheShyLittleBoy

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:20 pm
BlackMN
Indeed. *Said Veni as he removed the sock from his face and sent the scythe goblin on her way.* Would you like to leave this... place for a little while and see a movie? Just grab something warm to wear and we can leave.

Malos: "Sounds good to me... Sure your wife won't get jealous though? wink "

- - - - -

*THUD*

*Before GL could respond, Dove crashed head-first into him, knocking him over. He then received another kiss from a different female.... though this one was full of soapy slobber*

GL: Gah! Off Dove, get off! lol  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games