Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:31 am
Sebabstian nodded at comment."I'll get us out of here, just be sure to get me somewhere safe if I pass out."He said. He stood up from where he kneeled, as he moved the barrier wavered and started to collapse. In the few seconds that remained he ran over to Selwyn and Rie. Grabbing there arms, as gently as he could in the middle of a battle, he brought to mind a town he had been in a few weeks before hand. Focusing on the tavern, the only one to allow his kind inside, he compressed his power then released it as he said the words to a teleportion spell. As the demons surged in, the companions disappeared, soon reappearing infront of the tavern. Sebastian stumbled a few steps, then passed out in the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Gray put a hand to his lips and yawned. He had grown tired of the pub and the men inside began to fall asleep after having a few beers or so. The bartender looked at Gray and waited for his payment as well as his tip. Gray chuckled at first but soon his face went blank. The old soldier pulled out a small pouch, containing inside gold coins. He placed a few on the table for his drink and another few for the bartender.

Before leaving the place, he took one last look around. Everyone seemed to be in their own worlds.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Rie looked and noticed Sebabstian's out cold. "Damn, now we have to carry him." She complained and grabbed a arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:45 pm
"Hey what are you guys doing?" Haruka said as she was flying by the groups ears. Haruka was a Half Fairy who could change her size and Use light to her advantage. Her long blonde hair was flowing behind her and her ranbow colored wings were flaped up and down as she flew around the group.  

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 pm
Rie blinked. "Who are you? Where the Hell did you come from?!" She asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm
"I come from behind the big mountains in the misty valley heehee.! she said as she continued to fly around them. "HeeheeheeMy name is Haruka whats your name?" she asked the group of strnage people.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:39 pm
"Um...first, tell me if your in legion with the Dark Lord." Interrigated Rie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 pm
" who is the Dark Lord?" Haruka ask as she stopped and made herslef grow to human size "Heehee look I can grow to be as big as you!!" she said as she appeared behind them.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:24 pm
Rie arched a eyebrow at Haruka. "Did you take you're happy pills today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:58 pm
"No, and what are Happy pills?" she said as she took fight with her wing and hovered in front of Rie. "Again who is this Dark Lord your talking about?" she asked with a happy smile.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:08 pm
"Nevermind. The Dark Lord was a evil man that stole my rightful place as ruler of this land. He's dead now, I just need to get back to my throne." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:12 pm
"Cool can i come with you sounds like tons of fun hee hee!!" she said she then went back to her fairy size and flew into Rie's hair " Heeheehee it's fun in here!!" she said happily.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Rie sighed. "Allright, come along. I need your help though, so get huge and grab an arm."She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:19 pm
"Ummm Okay!!" Haruka said with a little giggle. She then got big and grabbed the other arm and helped Rie move the person that she told her to.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:39 am
Gray turned to the wooden door, keeping him from the world outside. He gently pushed it open slightly, giving him a bit of visibility to the other side, however he slowly and quietly pulled the door back, watching the scene outside. Gray was known for his excellence in spying on others, he had been trained well in the military.

Listen into Rie and Haruka's conversation he got a bit of information on who they were and the knowledge that the carried with them. To his surprise and dismay, Rie was that legendary girl the bartender had been raving about as he drank. This was too good to be true, he believed. However, the situation wasn't in his favor. With the tyrants death, and the followers scattered, he wasn't sure if he should kill her now when she hadn't expected, or later when he was more prepared. Either way, he didn't see Rie or her friends a threat. Sensing their energy levels below full capacity and the one man down, he figured they had just been in a fight, that or they were weak.

Gray pulled back from the door, shutting it as though it had never been open, he quickly slipped out the back door of the tavern. With his sword by his side and his gain of new knowledge, Gray was sure he could rid the girl and keep the old kings way for another hundred or so years.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games