Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply {::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsFactotum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 am
DeviantArt username:
MsFactotum ^^

Name:
Kathrin... ^^'

Nicknames:
Kathy, Kathrinchen XDDD (Well... at the gliding field they call me like that - because they have another Kathrin *g*)

Birthday//Age:
30.03. - I'm 20 smile

Style:
I want to try everything... You know Paul Kidby? I just l o v e his style... But I like also Manga/Anime styles - Only that I don't want to draw it that much anymore... Don't know it's kind of boring... I like realistic comicstyles ^^ Because they've got noses! XD

Background:
Uhm... don't know what to answer ^^'

Everything cute! XD And... chocolate... nice people... art... MUSICAL! biggrin ... drawing...

Dislikes:
Brussels D: ... Cold Water... Spiders... don't know ^^'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:24 pm
DeviantArt username: Evalilith
Name: Emily
Nicknames: Emmi-chan, M-L-E
Birthday//Age: April 6. College aged :3
Style: Strongly Americanized Manga style? Nature photography.
Background: My mom's a photographer, and I got into drawing via manga and anime my friend showed me in 8th grade. I've always loved to write.
Likes: Good books, hot chocolate, snow, temperatures of 65 degrees Fahrenheit, plants, and horses.
Dislikes: Bad writing, trolls, cold temperatures with no snow, spiders, and gratuitous nudity.  

Evalilithet

Zeuh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:06 am
DeviantArt username: IceJam

Name: Zoé

Nicknames: Zeuh, IceJam, sometimes Shaelun or Sunao on MMOs XD

Birthday//Age: I'm 16, my birthday is on July 10.

Style: eeeer manga-like, with some affiliations to Xa, my great master *o*

Background: what's that? Oo

Location: France (and my english is quite bad so excuse me if I make faults =s)

Likes: drawing, mangas and books reading, rollerblading, surfing the net and animes watching....I like also electro and metal music, and various OSTs.

Dislikes: mosquitos, conventionnal people  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm
DeviantArt username: zkylar
Name: Andrea
Nicknames: Andy
Birthday//Age: July 22, 21
Style: ranges from realistic to stylized manga
Likes: Reading, Drawing, Ice Skating, Hockey, Reorganizing, Halloween
Dislikes: colds and liars  

Devz Zky

WishfulRainAA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:16 pm
DeviantArt username: torn-heart-xo
Name: Amberly.
Nicknames: Amber. I used to have more actual nicknames, but I guess they don't stick.
Birthday//Age: February 18th. 19 years!
Style: Photography! And whatever drawing styles &such I just happen to have.
Background: I'm currently in college majoring in Photography. (Art school, yay.)
Dislikes: I don't really like drawing class usually. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 pm
DeviantArt username: Zoro-Chan
Name: Fernando Aguiar Bregagnolo
Nicknames: Nancho (real life) Zoro, Zorro or Jakkun (on the net)
Birthday//Age: 19/07/91 age: 17
Style: Own way of Cartoonist
Background: Ending the first year of highschool, i'm used to have some waaaay weird ideas while creating stuff and drawing Cartoon style besides i do not like western cartoons and love Animes.
Dislikes: Bad music... usualy Brazillian genres that stuff drive me to insanity, superficial peaple, racism, sports and e.t.c  

RedSteam

8track

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:19 am
DeviantArt username: Lostheart88
Name: Cody
Nicknames: 8track, Names
Birthday//Age: 12/27/1988
Style: What ever expresses what I need to be expressed.Background: A few years of photography and many years of being in dark rooms and near nearly every type of artist.
Location: I don't quite know, about 3,000 miles from where I first got lost at.Likes: Peace, quiet, art, music, and rare automobiles
Dislikes: Future in-laws, the state of Pennsylvania, and people who don't have imaginations  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:53 am
HI everyone!!! I'm new................ >.>

DeviantArt username: punkstachic
Name: Michelle
Nicknames: Kookii.Monster
Birthday//Age: November 12th
Dislikes: rude people.  

Candii Cocaine

aissjdo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:51 pm
DeviantArt username: aissjdo
Name: Rachel
Nicknames: Rin, Rinison, Rach, Rachael, Rasin...
Birthday//Age: 11/18/94 14
Style: Gothic depressing or really inspiring... bleached of colour or very stark.
Background: umm.... I'm best at writing and photography?
Likes: Dark, contrasts and lots of colour, emotionally inspiring/depressing peices of art
Dislikes: badly done computer art.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:10 pm
DeviantArt username: Houshi-01
Name: Bonnie
Nicknames: BB Hoodz, BB, Tron, BonTron, Houshi
Birthday//Age: Jan 2nd, 20
Style: Japanese anime-ish.
Background: Living in Daytona Florida, working at subway and trying to get back into school at Daytona State College.
Likes: drawing, writing, reading, video games, , music and other things.
Dislikes: Mean people, sunday drivers, and people who talk on their cell phone while ordering food.  

Reno_Tokino

Iridaceae

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm
Hi ya'lls I'm new ^.^ and I'm happy to be here. I look forward to meeting everyone and helping each other with works and what not. So anyways yup yup pleasure and stuffs, here below is the template thingie-ma-bob. I apologize if my spelling and grammar aren't that good English isn't my first language...though irony is my first language skills suck as well. If you haven't figured it out yet I tend to type quite a bit on certain things, I apologize too for straining your eyes. I think I'm the one at fault for me having glasses >.<

DeviantArt username: Serene-Destiny
(I have no idea what propelled me to have this name as a Da name to be honest I really want to change it >.< Somehow to me it seems so not humble not to mention a little...well awkward...maybe I should switch to a new name...hummsies...Any name suggestions?)

Name: Secret >.<
(Well I have a tradition to not disclose my name to people online. It's not like I don't trust people but well it's tradition, and maybe if I know you really really really well you'll know..but for now it's a secret)

Nicknames: Iri, Lil
(Either one is fine ^.^ or make up your own...like "One who types too much" I get that a lot...)

Birthday//Age: 12/19
(Yay I'm almost one more year closer to my inevitable dearth yay. Your very welcome to guess my age ^.^)

Style: Wooo, something I can answer without a blurb; well maybe not. As of right now I'm not even sure what style I'm using or if I have a style at all. I think it would be best to get off my bum do something and you guys tell me. Sounds like a deal?

Background: Well, let's see I was born in China and moved to America somewhere in the winter of 1997. Was great seeing snow for the first time, and the in flight movie was "Godzilla 2000" Which to be honest I spoke not one word of English and didn't take that much to understand...either that or I was making the story up as I watched. Didn't get one peep of sleep that flight either >.<

Likes: If I could list all my likes >.< well maybe it'll be a smaller list then I'm making it sound. Well important ones, Anime, Mythology, Writing, Reading, Stories, and hopefully who ever is reading this ^.^

Dislikes: Pineapples (their ebil EbILLLL!), Arrogance (well the subject not the people because people can change...), Computer Errors (prolly most of them are cause by me crying so much because they happen...tears...moisture...computer...no mixie), some other stuff that I don't know I don't like yet?

If you read this far and your eyes haven't dried out yet, pat yourself on the back ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Hi! I'm new to both Gaia and Deviantart. Here's my info:

dA Name: KitKatara
Name: Hannah
Nicknames: KK, KitKat, Hannie, ... you can call me anything really.
Birthday/Age: December 16. I'm 14, almost 15
Style: Er...I'm not sure. I have a very cartoony style, and I love drawing chibi things. I'm actually trying to change my style a bit, so my drawings don't look like rejected anime characters. gonk
Background: I was born and raised in Georgia. I started drawing when I was little, on any surface that would hold still long enough. I love the Disney style, and I'm trying to refine my style to be like that instead of anime. I have two OC's now: Jennithy and RJ, who are Pendeogen. I don't have much in my gallery now. I update it weekly though.
Likes: Mostly Disney and pirates. I also love drawing Pendeogen (a race of people with certain addictions..here's some info on them: Pendeos )
Dislike: My current style. I really hate drawing anime. xp Not that I hate anime art, it's just not what I want to draw.

So if you have a chance please check out my gallery! Comments and critique are always appreciated!

~ KK93

BananaPockyy

A R A T A_Darth-SLIPPERS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 am
DeviantArt username: Squisheh-8D
Name: - - -
Nicknames: I have some nicknames, but I mostly get called Natchi and Arata ovo ~ That's also the nicknames I like the most xD;;
Birthday//Age: 14 ~ ovo
Style: Well.. I draw manga, and sometimes some mix of manga and cartoon xD; . . but it's manga U w U ! ~ heart
Background: Well... My background is a very long story and I don't think you'll read it all xD;;; . . But oh well. Uhm.. pm me if there's something ya wanna know, k? xD;;
Likes: Well.. I like to draw and I love being in front of the computer xD .. And I love being with friends 8B ~ heart
Dislikes: I hate to clean my room, or clean anything else xD To walk with my dog in rain, when I get mad at someone or someone gets mad at me.. bugs o_o .. the dark.. and so on xD;; . . .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:30 pm
DeviantArt username: SarahChilby, PhotographyByChilb, ProseByChilby, PoetryByChilb
Name: Sarah
Nicknames:Chilb, Sarah
Birthday//Age: 16
Style: Varies =]
Background:
Likes: Photography, writing, music, talking to [intellectual] people, and occasionally immature ones, divination and america o.o
Dislikes: Little kids that scream and cry, listening to people cry, spiders, deep water, the ocean, currents and other stuff  

b r a x t a s t i c

Apollo Pompano

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:58 am
DeviantArt username: Apollo4
Name: Apollo Pompano
Nicknames: Apollo, Po-chan, Panda-chan, T.A.A.P (the amazing apollo pompano)
Birthday//Age: Dec 9 // A number.
Style: Anime/sketching
Background: Ecuadorian/Hungarian
Dislikes: lotsa thing too  
{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games