Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*She lays down and closes her eyes once more forcing sleep to come over her. It was more like a defensive state than sleep*

He looks at her for a moment, then cringes again, this time taking a bit longer to recover, he stays in the hole, as more fur is cut off, more blood is spilled, and more pain is brought..
*Her breathing slows tremendously and her heart rate goes down.*

He cringes as the tail wound is opened again, but stays put..
*She makes no movement and doesn't smell the blood. The cave is silent and stiil except for Zals wounds*

After a few hours of blood being spilled, and alomost nothing else broken, he gets up and licks her face. "time to get up. that shouldbe efficient enough"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:51 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*She lays down and closes her eyes once more forcing sleep to come over her. It was more like a defensive state than sleep*

He looks at her for a moment, then cringes again, this time taking a bit longer to recover, he stays in the hole, as more fur is cut off, more blood is spilled, and more pain is brought..

*She makes no movement and doesn't smell the blood. The cave is silent and stiil except for Zals wounds*

After a few hours of blood being spilled, and alomost nothing else broken, he gets up and licks her face. "time to get up. that shouldbe efficient enough"
*She stays still for a few moments. She opens her eyes and looks at him. She sits up and looks around*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:54 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*She stays still for a few moments. She opens her eyes and looks at him. She sits up and looks around*

"You feeling better now? I sure as hell aren't"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:56 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

yeah....so what excactly happened to you?  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Well. as part of your mind, i can remove parts of it. I can separate them from you. the only problem is, that doesn't make them go away. and since they are apart of your mind, just like me, they have immediate effect on me. this is what they do to your mind when you dream of them. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:04 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Well. as part of your mind, i can remove parts of it. I can separate them from you. the only problem is, that doesn't make them go away. and since they are apart of your mind, just like me, they have immediate effect on me. this is what they do to your mind when you dream of them. "
oh. I'm really sorry....and thanks.  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:13 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Don't be sorry for me. I probably deserve it in the end. Anyways, I'm your mind. And your welcome. I'm glad to see you got some rest."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:17 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Don't be sorry for me. I probably deserve it in the end. Anyways, I'm your mind. And your welcome. I'm glad to see you got some rest."
*Sighs* so what now?  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:18 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She shook her head and said, "No...just never seen it."
"Well of course you haven't! Its not common to eat vampire deer. heavens no. they're killed outside of here. but here we only take what we need. even the fruits and veggies will bite you here. we're all one big family, though we do realize sometimes we have to take our own lives, for the sake of the family."

"As simple." she murmured as she looked at the meat and clawed at it for a moment and said, "Very firm."
He stares at you expectantly, "We would love to have your opinion on it. We don't get many visitors, and when the next one comes, we'd like to give them something to remember us by besides a bite mark..i-i mean, uhh...crappy food!"
"Bite mark? For what?" she asked cooly as she plucked off a piece of meat and put it in her mouth and chewed on it for a moment and said, "Very chewy, bloody, sweet in a sense. Good."

"well, we're glad to hear that. But just..most of my family can't control themselves..they tend to bite visitors..though you seem to be fine...are you perhaps a vampire i presume?"
Robin nodded and said, "Hollow Clan. I'm the last." and nodded gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Sighs* so what now?

"You should find food before youstarve, and i should rest."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:20 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"As simple." she murmured as she looked at the meat and clawed at it for a moment and said, "Very firm."
He stares at you expectantly, "We would love to have your opinion on it. We don't get many visitors, and when the next one comes, we'd like to give them something to remember us by besides a bite mark..i-i mean, uhh...crappy food!"
"Bite mark? For what?" she asked cooly as she plucked off a piece of meat and put it in her mouth and chewed on it for a moment and said, "Very chewy, bloody, sweet in a sense. Good."

"well, we're glad to hear that. But just..most of my family can't control themselves..they tend to bite visitors..though you seem to be fine...are you perhaps a vampire i presume?"

"Thats a shame. Anyays, we don't have clans here, so you might call us all the forrest clan then.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:21 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Sighs* so what now?

*She walks out of the cave and begin jumps into the air and flies until she sees a few deer*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Sighs* so what now?

*She walks out of the cave and begin jumps into the air and flies until she sees a few deer*

He smiles faintly as he falls asleep...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:27 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Sighs* so what now?

He smiles faintly as he falls asleep...
*Kuria shoots the deer from the air and goes down to get it. She walks back to the cave only about half a mile away. She restarts the fire with an arrow and skins the deer and begins to cook it. She eats the meat leaving only a small amount of it uncooked.*  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:31 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"Thats a shame. Anyays, we don't have clans here, so you might call us all the forrest clan then.."
"Might as well." she said with a nod as she sat down and rubbed her legs.  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games