Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *knocks on door* *to self : ........ i wonder if their okay...*

Guu:*opens door a little,hiding mess Keiji made inside* Oh Sakura.....we werent expecting you

Sakura : yeah umm *ears twitch confused* whats going on ??

Guu:Nothing serious *loud breaking noise comes from living room* uh.....hold on a sec *goes to where breaking noise came from(which was Keiji)

Sakura : *pushes door a little bit more opened and peeks inside* *to self : wh...what happened here ?......*

Guu:Keiji,calm down,you wont make things any better by throwing and breaking stuff
Keiji:I should've died,not Rez.......he was the spirit of our family.....and now he's gone and he's never coming back.......he's more important than i am
Guu:*punches Keiji down* Listen to yourself,your whining like a 5 year-old *grabs Keiji's collar* now act like a man would *lets go*
Keiji:*rubs area on face where Guu punched*

Sakura : *standing there* wow i never though i actually see you hit somebody Guu  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:Nothing serious *loud breaking noise comes from living room* uh.....hold on a sec *goes to where breaking noise came from(which was Keiji)

Sakura : *pushes door a little bit more opened and peeks inside* *to self : wh...what happened here ?......*

Guu:Keiji,calm down,you wont make things any better by throwing and breaking stuff
Keiji:I should've died,not Rez.......he was the spirit of our family.....and now he's gone and he's never coming back.......he's more important than i am
Guu:*punches Keiji down* Listen to yourself,your whining like a 5 year-old *grabs Keiji's collar* now act like a man would *lets go*

Sakura : *standing there* wow i never though i actually see you hit somebody Guu

Guu:Yeah,well you try to say something to him *walks past Sakura* he's been acting like a 5-year old ever since you ran into that bathroom *walks into bedroom and closes door*
Keiji:*sits there,tears still coming out of eyes*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:Yeah,well you try to say something to him *walks past Sakura* he's been acting like a 5-year old ever since you ran into that bathroom *walks into bedroom and closes door*

Sakura : ............ *sits next to him , looking in another direction* wow you really made a mess of this place couldve done a little less damage you know....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ............ *sits next to him , looking in another direction* wow you really made a mess of this place couldve done a little less damage you know....

Keiji:*says nothing,tears still dropping from cheeks*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : .............. *looks at the floor* Guu said that you started acting like that ever since i ran into that bathroom so maybe i should leave or maybe do the same thing Rez did  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : .............. *looks at the floor* Guu said that you started acting like that ever since i ran into that bathroom so maybe i should leave or maybe do the same thing Rez did

Keiji:........if i was in his place.........it would've been less depressing........at least everyone would'nt be sad about it.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:........if i was in his place.........it would've been less depressing........at least everyone would'nt be sad about it.......

Sakura : dont tell me thats what you really think your so stupid keiji you think just because your gone nobody will miss you  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:26 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : dont tell me thats what you really think your so stupid keiji you think just because your gone nobody will miss you

Keiji:..........it happened to me before......*stands up and walks away* i understand if you start to hate me *stops*.......i know that you dont really love me........right......*continues to walk and exits room*
[GTG,NIGHT]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:..........it happened to me before......*stands up and walks away* i understand if you start to hate me *stops*.......i know that you dont really love me........right......*continues to walk and exits room*
[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : *follows him* what are you talking about of course i love you look keiji when i said that to Rez theres a difference i love Rez in a kind of kind admired brotherly scale *to self : and him being the first person i like* *shakes head* keiji lets go back inside and talk about it come on
(night)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 am
Yuki sees rez stab himself and runs over, hugging his dead body close, she stays there for hours, her mind completly broken  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:59 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : *follows him* what are you talking about of course i love you look keiji when i said that to Rez theres a difference i love Rez in a kind of kind admired brotherly scale *to self : and him being the first person i like* *shakes head* keiji lets go back inside and talk about it come on
(night)

Keiji:*stops*..........*looks down* fine  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:01 pm
kimasari
Yuki sees rez stab himself and runs over, hugging his dead body close, she stays there for hours, her mind completly broken

Guu:*finds Yuki hugging Rez's dead body and walks over to her* Yuki........im sorry......but he had to.......otherwise he could of killed everyone......*pets Yuki's head* anyway,we could go see him in the spirit world if you want to  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm
Yuki doesnt respond, crying silently to herself  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

(night)

Keiji:*stops*..........*looks down* fine

Sakura : ........... keiji-kun....im sorry you heard that , that you had to go through that...  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 pm
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *sends back : after i find out whats going on here*
(ok)

Selena: -sends: want me to come?-

Sakura : *sends : i dont know i thought you were busy getting that book*

Selena:-sends: i thought u wanted to come, or i can go alone-

Sakura : *send : i did but i remembbered i had to talk with keiji*

Selena: -sends: Ok well im gonna go alone- -enters-  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games