Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm
User ImageNick understood their purpose. Death wanted him to be stronger, strong enough to be the next heir to the rank his father now holds. Sonneillon wanted him dead, to weaken Death and steal everything from him. Nick had enough. He's not going to be a dog to anyone any longer. Standing up wearily with a bloody mouth and shoulder, he glared at everyone in the room. Panting and coughing off blood, he spoke. "I decide what happens to my life.." His eyes glowed crimson red and his voice seemed out of this world. "..NOT YOU!"

With one finally effort, Nick emitted an aura strong enough to push back everyone in the room. The power was too much for him to contain that he screamed in pain. Death smiled at the sight of his son unlocking his potential. "Yes.. yes! That's what I'm looking for!" He glared at Sonneillon. "Attempting to kill my son would only end your miserable life. You will never take what's mine!"

Nick has heard quite enough. There's a reason why he's the incarnate of the sin Anger. He quickly made a dash towards the door and ran towards the front entrance of the bar. Nick slammed himself towards the barrier which was now shocking him uncontrollably for trying to get through. His anger and stubborness pressed on, pushing and pushing himself outside the confines of Half Moon. The effort was taking its toll. Nick's skin slowly opened up causing random gash wounds all over his body. But he kept one thing in mind.

I will not be a dog to anyone..

A blinding light.
The sound of shattering glass.
Blood on the road.
Nick was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 am
User Image

*a smile would've probably apeared across his face, if the situation was diffrent.but now he had no time to explain who he was to a mer mortal girl.So with a deep sigh, he turned his gaze back on Diyske and said*

"Let Death do as he pleases with his son, I know better than anyone around here, for a fact, that man wont kill his boy....." *he paused and gritted his teeth* "Yet"
*Luce was laughing to himself and telling himself how smart he was for anticipating what his sons reaction would be to Deaths presence... and he was right!! The young moron was about to charge into the room like a blinded fool and probably get himself a good a** kicking*

*Now Luce took one last look at his son and said*
"No worries boy, your due for your own visitation by me some other time." *he looked towards the girl* "And when that day comes, pray That these people are concerned for your well being as much as you are for theirs!" *he then narrowed his eyes at the girl still fumbling with Diyske's cloak.as if he was suspisious of her...but in an instant he vanished in a bronze like smoke*  

Diyske

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 am
User Image

*Diyske gritted his teeth and moved quickly to catch his father by the throat but he was too slow and all he caught was the powerful smell of Sulfur that the bronze smoke had emitted. Cursing under his teeth he turned around and headed towards the down stairs of the bar. Whiles passing by Alice he snatched the cloak that had seemed to be engulfing her entire small figure, and he threw it over his back.*

*Desending from the stairs he looked around and noticed the few women who had their little uprising against him earlier all huddled together talking about only god knows what.So Ignoring them he went into corridor that was labled staff quaters and sat at the table which stood in the center of the room*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 pm
User ImageCatherine sat on the chair in the Staff Room and sighed. How long will all this take when I can talk to Kurai again? Catherine sighed and looked at her locker. She saw it half open so she stood up and goes to check the locker. She opened it fully and saw a gift with a cute letter. "Damn, I hate cute letter's..." Catherine told to herself as she locked the locker. She lay on the bed.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

He turned from the counter heading to the far wall, his hand grazing along the tabletop before selecting a chair. Gripping the back he pulled it along behind him the legs scrapping the floor like a needle at the end of a record.

Twist the chair he placed it's back against the wall and turned to sit. One ankle propped on the knee of the other leg his arms crossed. The chair itself seemed larger, as if you hadn't noticed it before and decidedly Throne like.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Alice squeaked in surprised as the cloak was removed and her sight returned to her. Looking around, she pouted and followed quickly after Diyske as she fixed her frazzled hair
"I'm still confused."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Project Mew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:01 pm
User ImageDante was sitting in a dark corner of the bar reading a book. He woundered if anything ever went on in this town. He sighed closing his book. He walked to the counter and ordered a Bloody Mary. His red eyes glinted as he saw the red drink. Reminded him of blood. He payed and took a sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
*Sitting behind the bar table, Hetu noticed the presence of two new comers in the bar.She tilted the magazine from her face and peeked at the two who had just entered the bar.she then thought to herself*

*"the right thing to do would be greet them and welcome them to the bar as her job had entitled her to do"* *but she looked around and there was no Flo insight, she murmured to herself*
"Well i cant get in trouble if Im the acting manager, that is until Flo decides to show her self again!" *she chuckled and then continued with her magazine*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

"Remind me why I keep you around?"

Flo spoke to the elf as she appeared behind her. Looking over the Nuriko's shoulder towards the new arrivals, and back to her again.

With all the big bad's gone from up stairs, Flo had called in a cleaning crew to take care of the damage and smell. And wouldn't you know it, little buggers weren't too happy about the call. Good thing they were the best at what they did, within the hour there wouldn't even be a hit of the chaos that transpired.

Flo sneezed, absently fingering the little gold piece in her pocket. "At least there was one good thing that came of this night" she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Kurai opened her eyes. Everything was dark, and the scent of blood was gone. Seemed like Flo had left her lying where she was. Still too weak to stand however, she opted for just laying like a pathetic ragdoll on whatever part of the floor she was sprawled on. She tried to say something, but no voice came out.

After a while, Kurai began to panic a little. Forget about not being able to stand--she couldn't move. She couldn't feel anything. It wasn't dark either; she couldn't see, she couldn't hear, and every part of her hurt like six-inch nails were digging in.

I'm over here, she thought desperately, hating herself for it. Someone help me.

No one's coming, a voice in her head taunted suddenly. My poor, poor dear. No one's coming, and the only person you need is gone. Your existence is dwindling. Everyone is slowly forgetting about you. You are nothing now.

I am NOT nothing! Kurai fought back. But a second later, nothing was all she felt. the voice was right; she was nothing but a helpless form on the floor, alone. No one cared, and the only thing she did care for wasn't coming for her.

Someone... Anyone... Help me.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

He ran his eyes across the room soaking in the information presented to him. Noting the two behind the counter. Perhaps he should introduce himself if was to be trapped here. He realized though that a new face may create resentment. There could be limited means here, he could be straining the small economy of this tavern. But again he had yet to care beyond his own needs.

He uncrossed his legs and arms and pushed himself to his feet, taking a small step forward.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Nuriko smiled as she heard the familiar voice of Flo*
"what do you mean dear? I was here working my a** off making sure no one down here tried to go upstairs, or escape the bar!!!" *hetu now gave her a a faked concerned expression. but her expression faded as she felt one of the new commers approaching them. Her ears twitched in response to his every foot step. She looked towards him, and then back at chief with a questioning look on her face*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Project Mew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:46 pm
User ImageIt tasted a bit more bitter than he expected and he coughed. He turned to the girl at the bar. ''Im new to this town, and i was woundering, if there are any legends or myths about this town?'' he asked her his eyes gleaming. He had heard about a legend in this town once and that was the reason he came. He flipped to a page in his book. He showed a statue. ''this is what i came to see, is it somehwere near here?''
((that good?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm
He half smiled as he slid up to the bar, one hand reaching out to touch the wooden board. He almost spoke leaning in slightly, but looked half turning to the child asking of myths. He chuckled and shrank back his hand brushing under his own chin.  

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Hetu tilted her head and looked at the picture. She opened her mouth as though she was about to speak, but then closed it, and looked towards Chief raising a questioning brow*

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games