Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 pm

He wimpered a little when she felt the wound. "I'm not in a position to think otherwise. I'm trusting that you know what your doing..." He watched it heal, little by little. "He's my...wolf brother."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Brago smiled as she purred.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 pm

User Image"Ah, would he know where to find Misha. I haven't been able to find her." Nike asked overly eager, with concern.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 pm

User Image
Hana fell asleep again in Brago's arms. Her body twitched as Kane once again became and unwelcome guest in her dreams.

Lady Eevee

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 pm

"I don't know. He just...took off." He sighed. "Was Misha the one everyone wanted? I don't understand this entire fight either."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm

User Image
"I'm not sure i understand. But this fight was because the previous Ragnok was killing Dhamphyrs. We are rare enough as it is. He was also in league with the humans and they turned on him. I am sorry that you were caught up in this. If there is anything i can do...plsease let me know."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 pm

He nodded in understanding. "Keep filling me in?" He smiled a little. "I don't have any idea what's going on..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 pm

User Image
"I had forgotten that you are new to the city." Nike sighed and sat in the grass. "The short version is, that our prince was murdered and I carry the mantle until a new Prince can be found. But I have been finding it hard work. I just can't figure it out. Who is strong enough to kill my Prince when he was so strong, nothing could touch him. I thought it was the were's but now i know they were being used. Now i think it might be the humans. if you move on now, i don't blame you. Our city is none too stable right now. But I am glad you were here."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 pm

User Image
Hana couldn't sleep because of Kane haunting her dreams. She woke up and got out of bed. "I'm sorry, Brago. I just can't sleep right now." She sighed. "I'm going to go take a walk by myself to clear my head." She walked out of the room. Hana arrived in the garden. she stood in the center of the area that she had accidently killed in anger at Brago. It was a 15 foot wide circle of dead plants.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:09 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry about your loss. I wouldn't have any idea...What about that big guy in black? He seemed kinda...off somehow." He shook his head. "No, I'm staying. Even if I can't really walk. I'm staying." He smiled at that last part.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:10 pm

User Image
The air stirred and as if awakening for the first time the plants began to grow. Green vines snaked about as they became tall as hedges, blooming roses red and black, there scent perfumong the air. Kane appeared behind her and embraced her, placing his head atop hers. "Were you thinking of me Hana?" The air filled with with the power of his seduction.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Brago sighed. "Hanaless...."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

User Image
Hana's body froze and her face turned a bright pink. "i.......i...." She lost the ability to speak as her mind went fuzzy. She wanted to fight and get away, but she couldn't at the same time.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:22 pm

User Image
"What man in black? Everyone keeps talking about this guy but i have no idea who he is."
Kane tilted Hana's face up so that she was looking into his liquid blue eyes. "Is this so bad Hana, that you tremble in my arms. Have i not treat you gently. He bent his head and kissed her lips, moving his tongue to tast her lips. When he lifted his head he smiled a half-smile. "Don't be afraid sweet Hana-shi. I won't harm such a beautiful flower." The wind gusted and petals flew madly and just like that, Hana was alone again.
User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:27 pm

User Image
Hana shook all over and fell to her knees, he head still tilted up. Tears streamed down her face. She wasn't sure what she felt. She felt mad for letting Kane effect her like that, guilty for kissing him, sad because she felt like she had betrayed Brago on some level, and general confusion because she still couldn't think straight.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games