Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm
(oh ikr? its like, u can make up so much stuff for this but for evrything else..it has to come to an end at some point lol can i join in or wud it complicate things??)
'ah..that was comedy..after i got to stay in the littl dark room for a few days..i think i started going crazy by day two..' she sent bak remembering wat happened.
"uh..i kno i normally hav a plan..but..now i dont..and im not gonna wing it..anybody hav any ideas?" i asked glaring at them. "ah, nevermind Ms. we found them." one of them said and they started walking towards us.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm
((Go ahead biggrin ))
'Yeah... That must have been hard..' She thought back. 'It was lonely back there....'
"Get them alone and knock them out?" Tomoyo suggested, rubbing her hands together. She sighed, seeing that cameras were everywhere. "Never mind. Hey, what are the odds that they're the same from last time?" She asked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm
"um..i dont think so..wasnt one of them a woman?" i asked tilting my head. "hello. i am FBI agent Benet Thompson and this is agent Austin Hixson. can we go somewher and you all a few questions please?" agent thompson asked looking to blake for answers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm
"Ah..." Tomoyo murmured inaudibly, glaring at the two agents.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm
"so can we?" he asked again seeing that blake didnt answer. "ask her." he said pointing to me. "sure." i said sitting down in a chair. "umm..in private please?" "as long as wer all together in the same room."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 pm
Jude looked at Tomoyo and sighed, both of them standing up.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm
we followed the agents into wat looked almost identical to the room from last time. we walked in and they sat down at a table with a file on it. "so..we kno wat you are. according to your file from the last visit you attacked one of the agents ms..uh.erin. am i correct?" agent thompson asked motioning for all of us to sit down. i sat down and nodded. "and?"
(can u god mod agent thompson plz? haha i think it wud b easier that way lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm
((Ok! ^^))
Tomoyo and Jude sat down, watching the two agents talk and move in their seat. "Well.." Thompson said, clearing his throat. "That's called battery, and it's a law violation." 'Yeah, and so is injecting animal DNA into children...' Tomoyo thought, drawing a picture on the table with her finger.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm
"well..i dont kno if you'v noticed but..we'v been injected with animal DNA so dont you think you should b lecturing the whitecoats instead of us?" i said mimiking his tone but with my own personal touch and the way he sat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm
"That's a good point." Thompson said. "I see you have some new people with your.. Flock." He said, looking at Jude and Austin.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm
i smirked. "no realy, dr. obvious! oh..woops. i meant agent obvious."
(sorry, i just feel like being a smart a** right now lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 pm
((XD It's ok))
Agent Thompson bit the inside of his lip, a frown could be seen forming. He turned to Hixon for backup, the looked back at Erin. "We just want to know what's been happening since, um... Jessica was hurt."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm
agent Hixson just shrugged his shoulders. i felt my face turn to stone once he mentioned jessica's accident. "she's fine." was all i cud say. "so..hav u even tried to put a stop to Itex?" i snapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm
Thompson noted that Jessica's injury was a touchy subject, seeing how her attitude suddenly changed. "We've tried, but we need solid evidence that they're the ones conducting the study. You and your Flock could have easily come from another lab..." Tomoyo looked up. "I have the logo on the inside of my ear. They tattooed it on me when I was born." She said, pointing to her left ear. She bit her lip, remembering when it was put on before they attempted to train her. ".. Okay. But it's hard, trying to get information on one of the biggest brands in the world. There's barely any information in databases, newspapers, and other sources..." He said.
Kazumi bit her lip, picking up the Eraser's scent. "Here they come..." She murmured, quickening her pace.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 pm
chris flew as fast as she cud without leaving kazumi. 'crap..well you'v done this before kazumi havnt you?' she sent bak panic starting to set in.
"wat?!" i said standing up. "we came from Itex! they hav us on their files! you can go ahead and search them and trust me you will find more than files their!" i was starting to shout now. "erin..calm down ok..?" blake whispered to me. he tugged on the bak of my shirt trying to get me to sit bak down.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games