Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:00 am
The young demi-dragon remained on his knees as he watched, his eyes intent to catch every movement he possibly could. After all, he had to know what his future allies were capable of. Damn... I can just feel these guys' auras so well. They all possess so much power! Draco's thoughts then drifted to something else: the power he was gathering. He could feel it welling up. Crud... I gotta find some way to let this power loose, or it could be harmful to me in the long run... I'm sure this Marx guy can already feel it from me...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 pm
Sorrow smirked. "You think so? Your leaving a trail when you warp..." He said a she scarves shot out in a wed. "Scarf entrapment!" He said as the scarves trapped Kyo when he appeared next and bound him tightly.

Techno dashed towards the two of them ."Flare blitz!" he yelled as all his buddist beads glowed red and turned teachno into a fireball.

Sorrow jumped into the air dogding Techno and began spinning and swung kyo aorund before slamming him into the ground as the scarves released him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm
Draco was now literally shaking with all the power this environment was giving him. It was all he could do to control himself with what power. Damn it... all...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm
Techno sensed Draco and looked back at him. "I gotta finish this quick...." he looked at sorrow and flew at him.

"what is that..." Sorrow looked at draco. "hmm....." He said studying him.

Max looked at Draco. "Jinbei was right...."

Techno rammed into sorrow as the two began fighting. "I'm tired of watching my friends fight and get hurt...I'm going to defeat you!"

"Really now? Well I should release my true form then huh..." He unsheathed the sword Regozi gave him and began to transform using its power. He turned into a giant Ice Knight with several long flowing capes. "your going down kid!" He said grabbing Techno in his hand.

marx watched closely. "theres something diffrent....like the spirits are helping Techno..."

techno cringed as he was being crushed. "Come on..I can do this.." He said as the beads began glowing red.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:27 pm
"You better, otherwise we're out of options." Kyo said as he got back up and began charging his Hyper Attack again, knowing Techo would keep Sorrow preoccupied long enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 am
Draco could no longer hold it in. His body wouldn't allow it. He let out an ear-splitting roar, his body becoming covered in a very intricate, yet tough, crystalline armor, and his icy power seemed to spread around him. When the transformation was finished, he definitely didn't look like a 17-year-old student. His appearance was more like that of a draconic knight in his early 30's, his hand grasping the hilt of his blade as its tip rested in the ground. His stance and apparent power were reminiscent of Siegfriend von Schtauffen from Soul Calibur.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 pm
Techno began to glowed red. "Burn...burn...I will beat all who tries to harm my friends!" He said as Sorrow's hand turned bright red as Techno burst out of the grasp destroying the hand. He floated there surounded by fire. "Wisedom mode: Fire form!" He yelled. A large fire ball floated ofer his head. his entire body was red as the seven other beads floated around him. He looked at Draco. "Your next...." he said pointing at him.

sorrow tried slashing Techno with his sword. "this is where your battle ends!" he said as ice shot at techno.

Techno melted the ice and dodged the sword and began fling around sorrow melting his armor body.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 pm
Kaimei took his sword and Let out his Chaos aura and sucked up most of the darkness in the area "Your Battle Ends now" Then the aura went into his sword then he swong it aiming it at Sorrow "DIE!!!!"  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Sorrow couldn't dodge the slash. He skidded back. "Damn...that hurt." he said looking at the large slash in his armor revealing that the aromor was empty inside.

Techno zoomed down and flew into Sorrow. "Its over.." he said as he began to flood sorrow with fire as he began his finishing attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm
Draco's eyes gave a stare that said "bring it on." His power had completely consumed him, and his confidence couldn't be swayed. He brought his massive sword up to his shoulder, holding it up with one hand.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:41 pm
Kyo continued to charge his attack, making sure that they weren't being tricked into tiring themselves out attacking a decoy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:47 am
((Bump))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:52 pm
(sorry alone in some portal so can't really do much)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 pm
((That sucks, must be incredibly boring inside a random portal.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games