Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm
(( Man, that stinks Vampiric. well glad, when you do get on ^^ ))

"Alright, you catch him then. And if you need to, you can grab my leg or something." Jordan cut through the vines around Christopher and ended up catching one of his limbs by reflex. "Can you grab the broom?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Spencer grabbed one of Christopher's hands and lifted him onto the broom.

Christopher pulled himself onto the broom. "Ah, that's much better. Still a little dizzy though" he said.

"Alright. Now let's find my gun" Spencer cheered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Avery shivered a little as they reached the doors to the main building and waited. It was almost November after all, but that one breeze had been awful. Leggings and a skirt weren't exactly the best wind protection. She even got glad for having Whit's arm around her. Boys were so lucky to have naturally higher skin temperatures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit felt the shiver and rubbed his arm up and down Avery's back a couple times. Hopefully the others were fast though cause with the wind it was chilly. Though the leaves blowing around were kinda cool making that dry scrape along the ground and in the trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:46 pm
(( How do people feel about a time skip over the trick or treating, maybe a little bit of lunch, straight to the dance so we can wrap this up? ))

Jordan sighed. "You two get above the canopy, I'll grab your gun." She flew down to the floor, seeing easily in the relative darkness, taking a few moments to find the gun. Which she didn't. She furrowed her brow, and looked around once more before going back up to Spencer and Christopher. "It's not there, sorry, I don't know where it could be. Let's just get out, okay?"

Tele stood examining one of the vines growing around the maze and looked out as a I BET I MAKE IT OUT BEFORE HIM! came.

Karley burst out of the maze, sending out a SHOOT! as she saw Tele standing there, giving her a small wave. But she had a smile on her face anyways. Well I bet he didn't FIND ONE OF THESE! She sauntered up, "Look what I found!" and held up Spencer's gun.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 pm
{ <3 Yes. That idea is liked. }

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 pm
"Darn. Oh well" Spencer said and used his powers to fly everyone out of the maze until they got to the front doors. He landed the broom lightly. "They should have had this for the exam instead of moving heavy weights" he said.

"I'm just glad to be leaving. Thank God you guys were still around" Christopher said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 pm
Avery crossed her arms and looked towards the Dome she was almost bumped by the door when it opened and Ali charged out from inside.
She had managed to take a step forward though- being sensory and all.
"Hey muchkin!" she said, glad to see her little buddy having a good time in a cozy costume. She took the little girl's hand to take her a step to the side as Zaias came through the doors as well.
"Hi Zaias" Avery said, Zaias being one of the few people her own age she never felt awkward around. Mainly because she considered him and Ali practically family. "Look at all your candy! Holy cow you've been busy hunh!" Avery said to Ali.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit had let go as Avery moved out of the way of the door. Ali was bopping around in an Alligator costume, which was hilarious, especially as the tail was about a meter long and probably taller than the kid herself. Then Zaias stepped through, and Whit felt that little inkling if jealousy that always accompanied the guy. It wasn't as if he didn't like the dude. He and Zaias actually got along pretty well. They even worked out together occasionally, the dude had mad manipulator abilities...It was just how...he could get on with Avery, with no resistance or even apparent effort- and not realize it! That bugged him inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias nodded to Avery and the rest as Ali started babbling at the girl excitedly.Why were they all hanging around the doors anyway?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm
"And then she gave me a whole candy bar! King sized!" Ali opened her hands wide for emphasis. "Where's your candy?" she asked suddenly, after she'd been talking rapid fire for a while.

"Aw, we wouldn't leave you there alone," Jordan said with just enough inflection that one couldn't be sure whether she was being sarcastic or serious. "The others should be right outside the- Oh, there they are," she said, seeing them through the window on the doors. She looked through to make sure she wouldn't be running into anybody before pushing it open. "Hey, we made it."

"I wonder where you found that." Telemachus almost reached out to ruffle her hair, but a sudden thought-bomb from Karley made it fall almost limp to his side. He sent Jordan an ambiguous thought that she knew meant Spencer might get his gun back later. It took him a few moments to locate her, even though she was not too far away.

Karley examined the gun, holding it this way and that. This is pretty nice, I wonder- OOH! WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO?!  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Spencer's gun didn't do anything. It was just made to look awesome to go with his futuristic soldier power armor costume.

Spencer waved to everyone, then looked over and saw Karley with the gun. "Oh, that's mine" he said to her.

"Well, the blood is rushing back out of my head" Christopher said. He had to sit down for a moment.

After wiping his hands off, and letting them breath a little bit, Dr. Sullivan decided to take out another pair of medical gloves from the little baggy he kept in the labcoat pocket. They didn't fall out when he was hung upside down. He put the gloves on his hands as he spotted a new target. Karley. He turned invisible and took out some dental floss. The Phantom Flosser had a new target.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:32 pm
"King sized- woah! We haven't started yet" Avery said by way of explanation as to her lack of candy. "We're going to after lunch!" she said holding up her bag with the pumpkin face on it. "Where are you off to?" she asked the little girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias saw this conversation wasn't going to be exactly speedy and so turned to Whit. "What have you guys done so far? You look like you got dragged through the dirt man. Or is that the costume?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, no, there was definitely dragging involved." Whit said shoving his hands in his pockets. " Haunted house- don't go. So what're you? that alligator guy? Heh that's good!" he said his eyes flicking over to Ali.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Ali looked quickly over at Zaias. "Me 'n Zais are gonna go in the spooky gym!" Yes, the spooky gym, aka the Battle Dome.

Jordan looked back and ignored the kids' disapproving looks as she left the door open and light poured in. Though it could hardly hurt the atmosphere they had going in here. "Well, we almost made it out."

"That's where you found that."

Karley frowned a little as the button did nothing. She'd known it wasn't real, but it couldn't hurt to try it out. It didn't have to be real to shoot lasers, right?

"Oh, yours? Here you go." She handed the gun back to Spencer. OHMYGOSH! DID I JUST STEAL THAT FROM HIM?!? But wait, it was on the floor....I'M A THIEF! A THIEF! He really shouldn't leave his stuff lying around...THIEF!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:51 pm
"Thank you" Spencer said to Karley. He then put his costume helmet back on and walked back over to his group of friends.

Dr. Sullivan walked up behind Karley and became invisible again. He did the same thing as he did with the taco kid and held the dental floss in front of her so that she was trapped between his arms. "I caught you. Prepare to be flossed" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:52 pm
"Oh, well, good luck " Avery said to Ali raising her eyebrows and building the suspense. "It's preeeetty dark in there." She added her voice going up higher towards the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit and Zaias just shared a look. Zaias hoepfully mumbled something about a kiddy version of the maze? Without much enthusiasm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Telemachus hooked his arm backwards and caught the floss on his hand. He pulled it out, but Karley just stood there looking up at it. He coughed. "Oh no, it's the Phantom Flosser. We'd better run," he said in an uncharacteristically monotone voice -which wasn't all that monotone, anyways-.

IT'S KARMA! RUN FROM FATE! RUN! Karley shot out from under the floss grip of doom but ended up stopping just behind Tele. She paused, then grabbed his arm and pulled. "Come!" WE MUST FLEE!

Tele had to let go of the floss, it was too difficult to concentrate on so many things at once. Which meant he got dragged of by Karley. "Luck next time, eh?"

Ali walked up next to Avery as if to see what she saw. "It's not that bad." She was veeery close to Avery's legs.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:10 pm
{ You'll have to forgive me for my lack of posting. I'm not feeling good right now. At all. I'll post when I feel a bit better. }

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games