Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<6th year>

"They are native to England, most people don't take much note of them since they are just moths but it is a fascinating example of evolution and adaption," Rhett had answered with a grin. "It is nice to think that things can survive even pollution and in fact thrive..." He shrugged knowing he came off a bit like a tree-hugger, but he guessed that was more than fair understanding of him since he was technically part tree being part wood nymph-or sort of part tree. "That would be cool to see auto repair... autos as in auto-mo-bi-le-s right?" He said with a grin. He knew enough about muggles to know about there automobiles, even if it took him an extra pause to spell it out. Autos were cool though even if he didn't see them much in his day to day life. They were like family sized flying carpets that didn't fly and ran on mechanics. He listened when Elisabet explained the research and the help of her friends. Rhett thought it was cool of her to give credit to her friends when she could have easily pretended it was all her idea. "Pros and cons to everything I suppose," He had said with a smile.

Soon though the redheaded girl greeted with a question. Immediately the girl grew sheepish, and Rhett felt a little bad about the semi-harshness of his tone he had first used with her. He understood speaking before thinking pretty well, after all it was a common Gryffindor trait. Elisabet spoke up smoothing the situation and explaining terminology of muggleborns and a bit about muggle electronics not working here. "Ori, right? I think I can understand a bit of your confusion, I'm the other way around. I'm magic born... well sort of, my Dad's a wizard at least, but whenever I'm brought to the muggle parts of places I used to get so overwhelmed. Heck even Diagon Alley, which is magical, confused me with all that people. I grew up in the New Forest where my mum lives with Dad so..." He shrugs, "but you adapt and grow from new experiences. Just like you'll get used to all this magic stuff in no time," he added with a grin, trying to be friendly and reassuring at the same time.

Time: Autumn 2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                              Miss GryffindorK

Novasse

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 pm
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
User Image
User Image

MυɠɠʅҽႦσɾɳ 🌠 Gɾყϝϝιɳԃσɾ Fιɾʂƚ Yҽαɾ 🌠 ƜιƖɗ ƇнιƖɗ

Cassie beamed widely when the hat sorted her into Gryffindor and she went running to the table of red and gold not even noticing her patch changing colors, something that would ordinarily amuse her but not right now. She was a Gryffindor just like her parents! She took a seat and wriggled in it excitedly as she watched the rest of the sorting clapping as Gideon got into Hufflepuff though disappointed that they weren't in the same house. Oh well, it wasn't like she wouldn't see him at class or anything! However she was also disappointed her cousin Jacob also got into Hufflepuff since she'd been excited at the prospect of them getting to share a house and everything. Still though, like Gideon, she at least got the chance to see him a bunch more often than she had before. It's just her luck though that the house who's name she couldn't remember earlier was the same a lot of her friends were getting into. "Uncle Dori would at least think it's funny." she thought aloud with a soft giggle.

Quote:

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes

{Wearing: Uniform} {Where: Gryffindor table} {With: Students} {Thoughts: Aunt Jess too probably}
User Image  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:18 pm
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady had never really seen herself as the authoritarian type, although she wasn't exactly a total rebel, either- she just preferred to waver in the middle of it, as she did most things. But being a prefect, while tedious and dull and probably exasperating, did have its perks, like not being subject to curfew herself, getting a super cool bathroom, striking fear in the hearts of children, and, of course, getting to be the person to take the new first years up to their common room. Hopefully they'd be suitably impressed. Once she was done stuffing her face, and judged the rest of them to be done as well, she stood up with an exaggerated stretch, and hollered, "FIRST YEARS, TO ME! BED TIME, KIDDIES." Smirking, she waited until they were in something resembling a line, and waved. "Hi. I'm Cady Gregory, fifth year prefect, your go to survival guide. I'm going to show you how to get to the Gryffindor common room, which is also where our dorms are located, in the Gryffindor tower. So... try to keep up, okay?"

OOC:
(Next post will be at Grand Staircase, wait for me to post first)
Yukina101

EmrysStorm

Miss GryffindorK

dot-hacksbreeze

Novasse

oyehh

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:25 pm
Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier had seen Ross go to Gryffindor so he was pleased he would be sharing a house with his buddy. He grinned as he hopped off the stool and trotted over to the table of red-clad housemates. He sat down across from Ross and noticed that his robes, tie and patch now reflected his house. That's what the store lady meant when she said it would match his house when he was sorted! "We got the same house!" Xavier said excitedly to Ross. He had made a friend day one so he felt he was off to a darn good start at this school. He couldn't help but wonder where the Jarrett from the boat would go. he was likely last as if he recalled his name started with a Z. Poor guy.

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Gryffindor, First Year ____
════════════════════
__

Rodrick hopped off the stool, beaming, even if he was a bit disappointed. He wished so much to be in the same house as his adopted parents, in Slytherin. Who cared if he didn't really belong? He could have tried. A monkey barrel of emotions were clambering to escape but he put a tight lid on and half-ran half-jogged down the rows until he found a seat at Gryffindor's table. He wasn't alone for long, though. Talbott had only been a few names behind Ross, and soon, Xavier was sorted into the house of lions too. ”Xavier!” He waved a hand in the air to catch the boy's attention. His friend sat directly across and Rodrick grinned. ”This is going to be so wicked, I can't wait 'till we can actually start using magic!” He pulled his wand from his robe pocket, it was a warm soft wood, swishy. He only knew one spell, the wand lighting charm, but didn't think now was the time and place to practice. ”What kind've wand did you get, mate? Mine's apple with a unicorn tail.” He said, swishing his wand left and right hoping for more sparkles to shoot out the end like it had the day he had gotten his wand.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2043
【WHERE:: Gryffindor Table
【WITH WHO:: Xavier
╚═════════════════════════╝

Kungfudemoness

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm
Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess

Xavier shared the sentiment of wanting to learn magic. He wasnt sure he could count the mishaps and thing from the wand shop as doing magic. He hoped they get to doing spell and stuff soon "I don't have it with me but of i remember it made of ash and dragon something" Xavier said thinking. He have to see what the box said. "You mentioned food but its going to take a while to get it out here..." Xavier asked worried if he eat before bed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor First Year
Pureblood Adventurer

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Great Hall - Sorting → Gryffindor Table (2043)

Chris beamed with excitement as the hat called out Gryffindor. That’s just where he thought he’d go. The hat knew that which was awesome, and he’d been right. As his robes changed to red and his tie to red and gold, he rushed over to the Gryffindor table. He smiled at Leah who was over at the Ravenclaw table. Something told him he was going to love it in the house of the lion. He just needed to make some friends for that to happen. How hard would that be?

Looking to the first years that were newly sorted along with him, Chris didn’t know where to start. He did notice two boys talking as if they new each other. They were probably riding together on the boats. Either way they were talking about wands and food. Chris decided he’d just jump right in after all the one boy had his wand out and everything.

“Cool wand. Mine’s Chestnut and Phoenix Feather.” Chris said with a smile. “As for the food Hogwarts has house elves for that.” He added matter-of-factly. Having a house elf himself he knew how they worked. They were lucky to have such helpful elves. “I’m Chris by the way. Looks like we'll all be housemates.” Perhaps he would score some friends right here.

Status : Super Psyched!
                                                          Company : Gryffindors! Rodrick & Xavier

OOC : Hope you don't mind him jumping in.

Kungfudemoness
                                                          Essy ze Ninja

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Great Hall ~ Gryffindor Table (2043 Sorting)

It was Gabby’s last year at Hogwarts and she was there alone. It was like before she knew she had a sister only this time she had experience and knowledge of the wizarding world. Now she was simply shocked that she’d been chosen for Head Girl. Out of everyone in seventh year it was her. She didn’t see how she had the greatest qualifications even with a captaincy under her belt. Either way she was going to have to figure it out somehow.

Sitting at the Gryffindor table for her last sorting feast, it was almost surreal. Since coming to Hogwarts things for Gabby had certainly changed. She’d become a sister and gained a mum something she swore would never happen. She’d found a more or less positive outlook although compared to her sister she was still her normal grumpy self. She’d even became less cynical along the way, finding real friends with a number of her housemates. About the only thing she hadn’t figure out was the dating scene. Hard to do when your busy with Quidditch and Dueling. She had plenty of time for dating later besides there was no competing with Gertie and Charlie.

User Image Status: Still surprised...
                                                  Company: Gryffindors...

OOC: Open for interaction...

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Gryffindor, First Year ____
════════════════════
__

Distracted from his swishing and swaying, he tilted his head and cocked a brow. ”Really?” He couldn't pretend to imagine why someone would not have their wand on them at all times. Even if it was nothing more than a paperweight. Maybe it wasn't his choice? Maybe it was because of his parents? ”Ash and dragon heartstring, huh? Sounds strong.” Not like his, he thought selfishly. His wand sounded more like a girl's wand; apples and unicorns? Who would be scared of that?

Rodrick hardly noticed the other first year join them at the table. His sights were focused on his wand, the devotion he had for it seemed faltered and questioned. The other boy started speaking and drew Rodrick away from his thoughts. ”Alrigh' mate,” he greeted the boy whose introduced himself as Chris. ”I'm Rodrick, this is Xavier. And yeah, it takes forever for the feast to start, but it's beyond worth it. No one can cook like a house-elf.”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2043
【WHERE:: Gryffindor Table
【WITH WHO:: Xavier and Chris
╚═════════════════════════╝

Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
User ImageGryffindor First YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick grinned as he was sorted into Gryffindor, it was a pretty nice house. He would be able to shine there. He especially was excited when Lizzie was also sorted into Gryffindor, he would have someone he kind of knew! He waved and made room for her next to him when she was sorted, "I'm so glad to know someone else here!" They heard August getting sorted into a different house and Aldrick frowned, "Oh well, guess we can't all be Lions. I'm Aldrick by the way, you can call me Al, or Rick. Or Aldrick. It's whatever."

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Gryffindor Table
With Whom: Lions
Thinking about: Being sorted
Wearing: School Robes

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | First Year | Eleven Years Old
Sorting Ceremony 2043 Gryffindor Table With: Aldrick and other Gryffindors

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The moment the hat had announced her new home, Lizzie’s eyes had landed on Aldrick and her shoulders drooped in relief. Sure, she didn’t need friends for what she was going for, but… She supposed it wouldn’t hurt to have some company along the way, and she was thankful for a familiar face amongst her new housemates. One less introduction to deal with.

Lizzie hopped off the stool and sauntered over to Aldrick, smiling bright. “Well, Blondie, it looks like we’ll be housemates! Good news, right?” She laughed a bit at his admission, taking her seat beside him. She wasn’t about to admit it, but she was as thankful as he was in the moment… She hoped August was taking his sorting well. He’d made it painfully obvious on the train he had wanted to be with his cousin in Ravenclaw. She waved at him to catch his attention and made a couple goofy faces at him, hoping to get him to crack a smile. ‘C’mon, lad, no sense in pouting!’

Aldrick gave his name, and Lizzie’s eyes widened in realization. Her and August had spent the whole day with this boy, and she was only just now getting his name. Wow. “Aldrick…” She tested to herself quietly. “A tad unusual, but I like it. I think I’ll call you ‘Rickie’, though, okay?” She winked at him, nudging his arm with her elbow playfully. “Call me Lizzie.”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
[Open for Interraction Also o3o]
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Oh, don't worry so much about those who came before you
Nor about your classmates, my dear girl
Best to forge your own path, find your own way
Some independence would do you good, yes, better be
Gryffindor!

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:02 pm
Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess

Xavier smiled and waved when Ross introduced him to Chris. Mabye Ross can do this for the customary first day of class introductions. It save Xavier some effort. Ross seemed a bit dejected about his apple unicorn wand...oh it did sound girly didn't it. Well his wand was nice looking. Xavier's was pretty basic but had a bit of design where he held it. The conversation moved to ... house elves? Were they like the ones on Christmas cards or the cool fantasy ones that were tall and too skinny? "House elves?' Xavier asked confused. Was there a magic things 101 book he could get from the library. Did he need a magic library card?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
User ImageGryffindor First YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick smiled, a devious thought popped into his head, "Call me whatever you want Lizzie, but I think at the moment, I'm going to call you... Matchstick. Yeah, that fits you well, tall, skinny, and a redhead." He laughed, he was prepared to make red head insults to this girl the rest of his life. She seemed like the kind of girl that would be able to handle the nicknames he would give, and if she couldn't, then she would simply not talk to him, and that was fine too.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Gryffindor Table
With Whom: Lions
Thinking about: Being sorted
Wearing: School Robes

OOC:

Trickblues

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | First Year | Eleven Years Old
Sorting Ceremony 2043 Gryffindor Table With: Aldrick and other Gryffindors

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Matchstick?!” Lizzie echoed, somewhere between astonished and amused. “I’d have to say that’s a new one... Good job, Corn Pop!” She grinned, clearly tickled pink. If this was the game they were playing, then she was going to win! Said matchstick wasn’t sure what to make of this boy quite yet though; one second he seems sincere, the next he’s calling her names—what’s that about? ‘Well, at least classes might be fun. He comes up with anything bad, though, I’ll have to tussle.’

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
LET THE NICKNAME WARS BEGIIIIIIIIN
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Oh, don't worry so much about those who came before you
Nor about your classmates, my dear girl
Best to forge your own path, find your own way
Some independence would do you good, yes, better be
Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games