Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

Hufflepuff? That was... The yellow and black house yeah? The one with the friendly people and.... She would fit right in! Her fa' had given her a small rundown of how the houses went... Her ma' had absolutely no clue and wouldn't have been able to help her anyway. Which was perfectly fine anyway. Her elder brothers were somewhere. But no matter, she turned off the dias and looked for the table she would spend her years at... They were so easy to spot, all the loving and wonderful people at Hufflepuff would love to be her friend right? Plus! She could cook or sing for them and it would be the most amazing thing she had ever seen, done, or heard of! Giggling happily, she skipped her way towards the center of the table. She knew this was going to be a way to introduce herself to the others and she was oh so excited to start somewhere. Before she sat down, she looked down the table and took in a deep breathe. "Hello everyone! My name is Shenaiya Asphodel. I hope we will become great friends!" She said loudly and happily, clapping to herself as she sat down. Then as she looked over at the ones next to her, the Head Master started talking. Dangers?

Were there dangers at Hogwarts? Like... Bullies? Ooooo, she hated bullies. That would put her into an awful mood, however, something told her it wasn't bullies... Hadn't she received a lecture about some of the things that lurked in the waters and the forest nearby? Did that mean she couldn't go exploring? Well, shucks, that stunk... Oh well, she would find another way to explore she knew. With a castle this big, she could find herself wherever adventure called and wherever she needed to be. She grinned, sat back and set up a plate looking towards anyone sitting next to her hopeful that she was right about the table.

((I apologize for Naiya, but I am also quoting anyone who has posted at the table...))

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Graydon Ironshield

Rawwry

Summer II

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

ϒ

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image
                                                    Well it's too long living in the same old lives
                                                    I feel too cold to live, too young to die
                                                    Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose
                                                    Just forget the wit, it's the best to use

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Parker slid into a seat at the Hufflepuff table with a sigh. Ugh, that meeting went on forever! He thought he was going to die in there! There was going to be a plaque installed in his honour with the words 'Here lies Parker, the brave soul who risked his sanity and well-being to attend the most boring meeting ever'. It was literally going to be his epitaph. They were going to mount a portrait of him in the castle as a testament to the horrors of boring prefect meetings. Besides, he had to endure Whitethorne taking notes! Who does that? Sure, like half the school was related to him or something, but still! That was nuts!

He leaned with his chin in his palm, waiting. At least the train ride was over, which meant now the true horror was about to start. Being a responsible person. Ugh. Did the fates hate him or something? Had to, since Parker couldn't recall a moment when he acted responsibly in his life. Heck, Lara was most likely to complain about abuse of power he may or may not commit at some time during his tenure, but he couldn't be held responsible for that. It wasn't his fault that there were some people that just needed it. Granted, they could complain about it, but then again, he wasn't the one likely to be in trouble. He had a badge to prove it!

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whose bright idea was this one?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I lost my mind, in the city of lights
                                                    In the backstreets buildings and the neon lights
                                                    When I heard the thunder, I could feel the rain
                                                    It's the same to me, just a different name

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:42 pm
I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

User Image
ᗩᙖIᘜᗩIᒪ
ᖇOSЄ
ᑕOᗪY

muggleborn │ fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect

Abby hurried over to the Hufflepuff table, hoping to get a good seat with Lena before the inevitable tide of underclassmen, and worst of all, the first years. While she was usually looking forward to the Sorting, now that she was a prefect all she could think about was how much of a pain in the arse directing them all to the Common Room was going to be. They were going to be confused by the barrel test, probably complain about all the plants and having to sleep in the basement, and she had a whole year of annoying questions to answer and fights to break up. Granted, she'd still been at least a little happy to get the badge in the mail, but now the reality was starting to sink in. Or maybe she was just in a cruddy mood after that horribly long meeting. Ergh.

Shooting Lena a baleful look, she slunk into the seat across from Parker, her fellow prefect. She was sure they'd spoken before, but she'd never spent much time around him until that hellish meeting. "Can you believe that?" she demanded, as Lena slid into the seat beside her. "Where do they get off, making us sit through all that? Couldn't they have like, sent a letter or something? Or you know, not held it in a tiny cramped compartment on the train? I almost fell asleep twice." She paused for breath, then glanced at Lena, who was being oddly quiet. Maybe she was still in a bad mood from not having Abby's company on the train. "Uh, you know Lena, right?" Lena said something very quickly along the lines of 'yes', even though it hadn't been directed at her, and then glanced away, cheeks red.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x s e c o n d x y e a r ✶
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e ✶
h u f f l e p u f f s ✶
s o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r ✶

Saffron smiled as she sat at the Hufflepuff Table, she was so glad to be back. Her summer was one of the most boring she'd ever experienced. Once she had gone to Hogwarts, she could not wait to get back. Although, her parents did agree to buy her a broom, as she had made the quidditch team the previous year, even if it was a reserve position, she still bragged about it to her younger brother, Forrest. Saf mostly did it to get on his nerves, because she felt as if there were nothing else for her to do. Her parents had had to chastise her more than usual this summer, the boredom driving her stir crazy. One day, she had even resorted to playing connect-the-dots with her freckles, but unfortunately, there wasn't a hidden picture within them. School shopping was even more exciting than usual, because she could actually leave the house, instead of run around the backyard while her parents were at work.

Nevertheless, Saffron was back at school, ready for the school year and trying out for the quidditch team again, maybe she would do better than last time. After practicing all she could this summer, it seemed likely as she did not do so hot last year. She adjusted her tie as she looked away from the head table, figuring she probably didn't need to pay a whole lot of attention until the first years arrived. Or rather the food, she was so very ready for some food. Saf wrinkled her nose as she looked around at her housemates, hoping to see someone she recognized or someone she could drum up a conversation with.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Diamond Wales

"Speech."
'Thoughts.'

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:03 pm
Roll that spaceship, we ‘bout to get lifted
Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff ƬнιяɗƳєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia rode on the train with Bethany and her cousins (and of course Brennie) before they split up leaving the trio alone again which didn't bother her too much. They basically just talked about the electives they'd chosen and basically tried to ensure they all at least had someone else they could rely on for notes or to just groan in pity with. For the most part, she had tried to keep her stomach from twisting in knots once they reached the station still upset with last year's Quidditch season and was thankful her brother had been too busy with OWL's and questioning his sexuality to really bug her about it. Finally arriving at the castle, Lia took the first seat she spotted towards the end (since she didn't think there was really anyone she should be looking for during the sorting) and making sure there were still spaces for her friends. "Ughh, five galleons says the sorting takes extra long to spite me for not buying allot of food from the trolley." the teen groaned propping her face with an elbow. She had decided to save most of her money from the usual candy buying spree to save it for the bigger haul she could get from Hogsmeade now that she could actually go. Still, it didn't lessen her stomach's protest any.

Diamond Wales

I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's ok, we'll take our time

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                              yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                              yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                              and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceAs Roland made his way to the table he could only assume was now his table, he tried to remember what he knew about Hufflepuff. The answer was... well, not a lot. Vio was in Slytherin, Ivy and Joel were both Gryffindors, and Eira was a Ravenclaw. He knew Vio had some family in Hufflepuff, but couldn't remember who it was. To be fair, her family was kind of huge. He'd have to write home and ask, he supposed. Hopefully they wouldn't be too put out about him not being in either of their houses. Although, Ivy had said she doubted he'd make Gryffindor anyway, in that tone that suggested she didn't mean it to sound as insulting as it did.

spaceHe hadn't made any friends on the train ride over, unfortunately, since he'd had his nose stuck in a book for the first half and fallen asleep for the second. He was lucky he'd even realized it was time to get off the train, he thought. He must've been pretty tired, seeing as he normally couldn't sleep with noise like that. Then again, stress about all of this had kept him up all night, so it made sense. He sighed; he wasn't very good at socializing. He wished he had some of Ivy's... brashness. Or Jamal's smoothness. Or Antoine's general "I don't give a hell"ness. Any of it would've been helpful. But, it wasn't as though he was totally hopeless, at least. Not like some people Ivy had told him she'd gone to school with. He at least hadn't managed to offend somebody before they even made it to the castle.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                              yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                              and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                              ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

wнere - Puff Table
                                              wнen - Sorting Feast
                                              wιтн - Housemates
                                              - ooc -
                                              Open for Interaction! Talk to my baby please ;u;

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:12 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Lucas Morris
Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Not Lucas’ first choice, only because he knew how much the Slytherin household meant to his mum, but definitely unsurprising. The blond made his way down to the table decked in yellow before plopping into a seat across from a fellow first year, who he only figured was a first year since the kid was sitting alone. Lucas was a little too focused on himself to pay attention to anyone who had been sorted before him, especially since he hadn’t made friends with anyone in his year on the train ride. “Amazing, isn’t it?” he asked the boy, looking up at the Enchanted Ceiling as he did so. “It’s not real, you know. It’s bewitched to look like there’s no ceiling at all,” he continued. Lucas didn’t know if this kid knew anything about the magical world or if he grew up in a pureblood household like he did, but either way, he figured most new students didn’t think it was fake. Or magic if you will. Regardless, real or not, space and the sky were freaking cool. “The name’s Morris, Lucas Morris,” he said, sticking out his hand to shake his housemate’s, waiting for the kid to introduce himself as well.

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:29 am
User ImageUser Image

тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                              yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                              yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                              and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceRoland was somewhat relieved when one of his fellow first years elected to sit and speak with him. He wasn't good at being the initiator in social situations, but usually he could manage his own if someone else took it upon themselves to talk to him. He smiled shyly at the other boy. "It's pretty neat," he nodded. "My sister and her wife told me some stuff about this place, but I can't help but think they barely even scratched the surface." In some ways, he was excited by that fact; it meant he could discover things on his own. On the other hand, knowing what he was getting himself into would've been nice. Oh, well.

spaceThe other boy's introduction caused him to snicker a bit; it was oddly formal. Still, he shook his housemate's hand, making sure that it was a firm, respectable handshake. His parents had always told him that a proper handshake was one of the most important parts of making a good first impression. They might not be perfect, but he tended to think that when it came to stuff like that, they knew what they were talking about.
                                              "Is that, like, a Bond, James Bond, thing, or what?" he quipped, unable to resist cracking a joke. Although, as soon as he said it, he wondered if the other boy would even get it, especially if he wasn't a muggleborn. Ivy had told him that a lot of kids from magical families didn't get muggle pop culture references, especially dated ones. Bond was eternal, but it was also kind of old. Like, over eighty years old. There might even be some muggle kids his age who wouldn't get that. "Uh, I'm Roland Bishop," he said, remembering at the last second that generally, when someone introduced themselves, you were supposed to respond in kind.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                              yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                              and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                              ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

wнere - Puff Table
                                              wнen - Sorting Feast
                                              wιтн - Lucas
                                              - ooc -
                                              Open for Interaction! Talk to my baby please ;u;

kiska166

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:08 am
User Image
                                                    Well it's too long living in the same old lives
                                                    I feel too cold to live, too young to die
                                                    Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose
                                                    Just forget the wit, it's the best to use

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟꜰʙʟᴏᴏᴅ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Parker looked up to see his fellow partner-in-crime/fellow inmate/co-conspirator as Abby sat across from him and started in on the very topic that he'd been thinking on. Groaning, he buried his face in his hands briefly before he nodded, resigned to knowing the pure torture that entailed being a prefect. At least he had someone else that could commiserate. "Between that and Whitethorne writing every minute detail down, I think I wanna hang myself. How many times can someone prolong the most boring meeting in existence?"

He didn't know Abigail that well, though he did chat with her a bit before food arrived on the table. Ugh, finally! He dug in with relish, trying to prolong the meal so he could procrastinate on taking the students down to the common room. However, he couldn't prolong it for long, and Parker stared at his own plate as the last vestiges of his meal disappeared. Looking at Abby, he briefly rolled his eyes as he stood, putting two fingers in his mouth and giving off a shrill whistle to get the attention of the half pints within his field of vision. "Alright kiddies, I hope you enjoyed the feast!. I'm Parker Soyinka, prefect numero uno of the fifth years in Hufflepuff. The lovely lady with me is Abigail Cody, the other prefect and the one most likely to be as annoyed by any of you keeping us from our beauty sleep if you don't listen to us. Now, if everyone's done and everything, we'll take you down to your new prison-I mean, the common room." Grinning, he waited for everyone to stand before beginning the impossible task of herding cats.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whose bright idea was this one?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I lost my mind, in the city of lights
                                                    In the backstreets buildings and the neon lights
                                                    When I heard the thunder, I could feel the rain
                                                    It's the same to me, just a different name

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK"[/quote]
                                                    [quote="kiska166

Summer II

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:06 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 10 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 170 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 450 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Gryffindor! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (End of year feast 2045 - 2046)

Aurora despite Hufflepuff’s last place standing twice in a row was in a good mood. She was happy with how the year ended up. It had been quiet. Quinn had been good. Mona had even spoken to Quinn which was great news when she’d found out. If only she could find herself a date. Though nobody else she knew seemed to be dating. Thinking on it, she thought it was a little odd. Sure, there were a few here and there but not much action in the dating scene.

Pushing that thought aside Aurora knew she had her whole life to find someone to end up with. Not even her own brother Richie had a girl friend. It was kind of sad but at least he seemed happy. Sitting at the Hufflepuff table Aurora wondered what the summer would hold for her. She didn’t think she needed to start her studies early. Richie hadn’t when he was going into seventh year. Aurora hoped to have a good vacation that way she could enjoy what would be her very last year at Hogwarts.

Company : Hufflepuffs

OOC : - - -

Ah, my dear,
                                                  Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                  You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 am
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x t h i r d x y e a r ✶
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e ✶
o t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s ✶
s c h o o l x u n i f o r m
h o p e f u l ✶
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r ✶

Saffron was very happy to be back at school. Not that she didn't have a great time spending the summer with her family or anything, but Forrest was getting to be rather reclusive. He didn't really want to hang out with her much, he'd rather just play video games all day long. Which was fine, she guessed, he should do whatever made him happy, but she kind of wished they could have at least played together. Instead, however, she had practiced flying and playing quidditch, well as best as she could on her own, in the backyard. She had also went and got ice cream with Amy and that was pretty cool. Saf was hoping Amy would sit next to her, she was one of her closest friends. And she was really cool and easy to talk to. Or whatever.

Saffron tucked hair behind her ear as she watched the sorting. Maybe this year Hufflepuff would get more than just ten house points this year. She had been studying so that she could answer more question in class. Plus, maybe the quidditch team would have better luck than last year. Hell, maybe she'd even make the starting team! Either way, she was just happy to be there. Saf was enjoying playing quidditch more than she thought she would when she was a first year. Maybe more first years would try out too, there was a handful of them this year. Although, she figured they would probably want to be spoken to first.

OOC: open to interaction!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 am
User Image

User Image

h e r e x w e x a r e , x b o r n x t o x b e x k i n g s - - -
f i r s t x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f x
h u f f l e p u f f x t a b l e
o t h e r x h u f f l e p u f f s
h u f f l e p u f f x u n i f o r m

Gideon smiled as he was sorted into Hufflepuff. He knew his mother would be proud, not that she would be upset if he had been sorted anywhere else, but he was pleased with his designation none-the-less. He sat at the table and watched as his twin sister was sorted into Ravenclaw. His eyes followed her as she moved to sit at the Ravenclaw table and when her eyes met his, he gave a slight nod, reassuring her that the both of them would be alright in separate houses. When he got an affirming nod back, he turned back to the sorting and watched as four other first years had also been sorted into Hufflepuff. He clapped along with the rest of the house each time the hat yelled out "Hufflepuff!", the overall good mood of the hall made him feel quite confident in his house. Maya, the girl he had spoken to at the Hogsmeade station, had been sorted into Gryffindor and the girl Rhiannon had spoken to had been sorted into Slytherin. 'Funny how that worked out,' he thought to himself, 'We both ended up speaking to supposed enemies...' Although this whole separate house thing wasn't going to sway him from making friends, especially considering his best friend was sitting at an entirely different table.

OOC: open to interaction!

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ f l y x t h e x m o o n x a n d x r e a c h x f o r x t h e x s t a r s x w i t h x m y x s w o r d x a n d x h e a d x h e l d x h i g h ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 am
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jordan Scheer
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Chaser
                                              ╚══════════════════════════╝

This was the first sorting where Jordan paid full attention to, waiting for his sister’s name to be called. He had told Hailey not to worry and reassured her they’d be in the same house – however, when she was sorted into Slytherin, he would have been lying if he said he didn’t see that one coming. Jordan wasn’t worried, though. She’d make friends. The fifth year sat back and continued watching the sorting – it was almost over by this point anyway. Next were the speeches, and then the feast. The chaser’s stomach rumbled just thinking about food.

Saffron was seated across from him, so he figured he’d make conversation with her. She was a couple of years younger than him, but he knew her decently well since they both played Quidditch. Or at least they both attended practice. Neither of them were on first string yet, but maybe they would be this year. “How you feeling ‘bout Quidditch?” he asked, generally wondering about how she felt about her chances of making the team this year, as well as about their God-awful losing streak. As far as Jordan knew, the sport was the biggest thing they had in common. He couldn’t talk to her about OWL exams since she wouldn’t be taking them for another couple of years, but by then, he’d have the NEWT exams to worry about.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                              When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

Rawwry

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games