Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rosespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder how it went...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide gave Marina a wide smile when she approached them, asking if they wanted to know how it went. As if she needed to ask, and she knew it! Ada grinned back at the Slytherin, noting that despite her best efforts, Marina could not make herself look serious. She glanced back to the train and spotted Damien standing a ways off, smiling after Marina like the cat that ate the canary. Her eyes went wide as she turned back to Marina. "Oooooh you have to tell us everything! I mean it, seriously, every single thing!" She squealed a little, spotting the necklace that had certainly not been there before. It was very pretty, and elegant and old-fashioned, exactly the sort of thing that Ada expected Damien would pick out for his girlfriend... which she was almost completely certain Marina now was. She was so excited for Marina, the figure on the roof completely out of her mind... for now.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi turned to sound of Bradley's shouts and tried, though obviously failed, to hide his blush from his and Annabeth's previous conversation. Was he...was he ruddy pouting?! That's not fair! It should be against the laws of nature to look even more bloody adorable than normal! "Sorry Bradley, I didn' mean ta. The crowd sorta swept me away." he chuckled sheepishly. Dammit now he was smiling and blushing! Gah! Curse his heart doing those odd flips! Finally he had a reprieve when he asked their female friend about her summer and turned-hopefully nonchalantly-around to search for an empty carriage before finding one over to the side. "I spy with my lil' eye an empty carriage! C'mon!" Out of habit Tobi grabbed Bradley's hand and contained both his blush and blissfully happy grin at being able to touch his friend's smooth and creamy skin before actually thinking and grabbing Annabeth's as well. He couldn't well let the cat out the bag yet!
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Sir Spazalots

heather030595

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy| But you're not who you say you are: They're going to want to know...| Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina laughed at their enthusiastic replies. "Alright, alright! Let's see... Well he came in and there was a lot of blushing and stuttering. Then he actually got to the point and apologized. Then I apologized. Then there was more blushing and stuttering until I pretty much flat out asked him if he was sure about liking me, because he wouldn't give a straight answer. And he said yes... And we sort of kissed." She said the last part very quietly, as the last thing she needed was everyone knowing their business. Her classmates were already gossipy enough. Failing to control yet another blush, (she really had to work on that) she continued. "So then he gave me this," she fingered the pendant, "And a journal to write in if I need to rant when he annoys me. It was really sweet. I, um, think we might be dating now." the redhead admitted. So she had, in the end, spilled everything. Oh well. She was a teenage girl, she couldn't help it.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rosespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder how it went...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Adalaide smiled wider and gave a little squeal, clapping her hands and jumping a little. "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh! That's so... I mean, it's just so..." The Hufflepuff trailed off into another squeal, not really knowing what to say. When she was finished, she took a breath, and then glanced back at Damien before narrowing her eyes. "But, you only think you might be dating? I mean, you kissed, he gave you presents, that's sort of... I mean, isn't that like, it? Or do you actually need him to ask you? Because he might not think he needs to, and if he was stuttering and not getting to the point about liking you..." She trailed off again, this time pursing her lips. She wondered if Marina and Damien were on the same page after all. It sounded like it had gone great, but if there was any room for confusion, they hadn't really totally resolved it, and they needed to. After all, what if something happened to muddle it all again because of the lack of communication. He might not have asked because he thought giving her the gifts and kissing her was the same as asking, and he might get angry with Marina for not being sure now, and what if she got angry that he just expected that to be enough? Boys could be clueless, as far as Ada could tell.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna shrugged her shoulders at the Hufflepuff. Understanding people was what she did. She was a type of person that could listen to anything someone had to tell her, input her opinion, and still not judge them harshly. "Hey, no problem, Tobi. It's what I do. But, yeah. I wouldn't drop the bomb on him until later." She gladly accepted his hug, and quickly changed the subject when Bradley showed up. "Oh, hey. If it isn't our favorite Ravenclaw? 'Bout time you got here, Bradley." Good, good. Subject avoided. Now to keep it going. "My summer? It was ruddy boring, if you ask me. I just sat up in my room all day and wrote in my journal. Oh well. Practice makes perfect, as they say." She shrugged her shoulders once again. Within moments, Tobi grabbed both Bradley's and her own hand and took off towards an empty carriage. "Waahhh! Slow down, Tobi!" Annabeth called out, trying to keep up with the spunky Hufflepuff. When they finally arrived at the carriage, the Gryffindor was out of breath. She hated running, because it made her all sweaty and gross and made breathing difficult. Not fun. Once she caught her breath, Anna slipped inside the carriage and took her seat. Part of her wondered if anyone else would be joining them on this ride. She was open to making new friends, as long as her two best friends trusted whoever it was. After all, they were like the Three Musketeers. Nothing could split those three students apart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell glanced down shyly. He was very cute...and wait, did he say both parents had been Slytherin? That was rather promising, it suggested he had two ambitious magical parents, so he might have the sort of connections she needed to bring to her family.

Corabell peeked up through her lashes. "I'm fine, thank you Rowan," she said. "I'm Corabell Kiremono. And...I'm not sure what house I'll end up in. Mother attended the Mahoutokoro Institute, and my sister is in Ravenclaw." Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she smiled up at Rowan. "But, my brother is a Slytherin, so maybe we'll end up in the same house?"

shabatha

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Rowan Elliot (and Christian Barrett?)
What am I doing? Talking to Rowan Elliot (and Christian Barrett?)
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 pm
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell listened enraptured with Marina's tale of how Damien not only apologized but presented gifts and...omygoodness they kissed! They actually kissed! She joined in with Ada and squealed in nearly perfect harmony. "That is sooo adorable! It's just like something out a novel how a guy comes back to his jilted love wounded but a better person giving her special tokens of his love...it gives me goosebumps!" she exclaimed. Of familiar and typical fashion she hopped forward and hugged her red haired friend to share her enthusiasm. "I'm completely and one hundred percent happy for you two and behind you every step of the way." Nell replied honestly. Looking over her friend's shoulder she spotted Damien a few feet away watching Marina with a completely smitten face as well as a smug one and couldn't help but giggle. "Looks like loverboy can't stand to be apart from you for too long."
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing: Train Ride | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Rose, Ada, Marina | Thoughts: Their together!! Finally!! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as she looked at him through her eye lashes. What had his father not warned him about? It seemed that he had not told him about the mechanics of the female. How they seemed to just put a spell on you without even the slightest twitch. "Well, I suppose Ms. Kiremono, that whichever sibling you resemble most would tell you." He said rubbing his chin a little bit out of habit.

He glanced back at Crash to see what his reaction to this intrusion on their conversation. Rowan chuckled slightly at the use of his regular name. Normally only his parents called him Rowan. "You can call me Ron. I'm only called Rowan at home.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

Essy ze Ninja

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:07 am
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

"Ron, then. So, are you looking forward to any classes?" Corabell asked. "I'm not too bad at cooking and gardening, so I'm hoping I'll do well in potions and herbology."

shabatha

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with? Rowan Elliot (and Christian Barrett?)
What am I doing? Talking to Rowan Elliot (and Christian Barrett?)
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:15 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan thought for a moment. Her question was one he had been contemplating for awhile. "Well, I suppose I'm looking forward to Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions. Well to be honest, I am excited about them all." He said thoughtfully. He was starting to become curious about this female. She seemed curious about him which made him curious as to why. Curiouser and curiouser right?

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

Essy ze Ninja

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:36 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Lost in his thoughts, he hadn’t seemed to pay too much attention to what went on around him. He did, however, hear the squeals ringing high in the air and turned to find the source—it was the girls, Marina’s pack—maybe that meant that Damien’s plan had boiled over well then? Good. He didn’t really want to think about how the feast would go with the both of them at each other’s necks for some bloody awful reason. Suddenly, a soft cooing lulled him away from his thoughts, and he blinked down at Grace happily.
”Even if I did run, it’s not like I’d get very far,” he jested, a small smirk on his lips as he chuckled. He had a few other choice words he could’ve said, but with a short glance spared in Cait’s direction, well, he decided to just save that sappy rubbish for behind closed doors. And anyway—he was still a man, dammit. Even if love had reduced him to be some sad puppy…. He could at least be a Bulldog puppy…right? Right…? ”Wha-!? Hey! Stop that!” He jerked to the side, eyes wide, his hands slapping at hers playfully while he wiggled and squirmed away, laughing all the while. Yes, such a terrifying puppy I am, aren't I?

”Graaaaacccceeeeeee,” he whined, clutching his ribs tight like she’d done to him all those nights ago in Kielder forest.
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
with Gracie and Cait
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
Rawwk N Rawwr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A grin eased on her lips and she nodded her head eagerly, good, so he didn’t mind her company. All the better, she wasn’t sure how she would have broken it to him that she wasn’t about to get up and move anyway. Curling her hair behind her ear she shrugged her shoulders, ”I’m a fourth year Gryffindor,” she nodded. And then she blinked, tilting her head to the side and pursed her lips together as she sized him up and down. ”Hmmm, let me guess—I haven’t really seen you around last year, so you must be a second or third year…. Hmm, and I haven’t seen you in the common room, so you can’t be Gryffindor… Ravenclaw maybe? Or are you Hufflepuff?” She wondered curiously—she always did like guessing games.

She blinked her eyes as another curious boy, one from Gryffindor, she recognized, had approached them and had asked to join. She shrugged her shoulders, because as far as she knew, she hadn’t a clue if the blond boy across from her had actually grabbed this carriage to save it for friends. She was pretty much just along for the ride. ”Dunno mate, you’ll have to ask him,” Cersei jerked her thumb across the carriage towards Sebastian. It wasn’t her place to be inviting people, she wasn’t the one who caught the carriage, after all.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ In a carriage
---------- with Sebastian and Xavier
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Nekomancer1
IceGrayWolf

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:08 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔘nsorted 𝔉irst 𝔜ear

Crash chuckled under his breath as he silently watched on between the two; Corabell and Ron seemed to have more in common than meets the eye (or at least, more in common than he would have had.) He didn’t really know what to say either, especially when they went on to talk about their parents. He hadn’t a clue as to what house his mother was in, she never really told him… She didn’t really explain very well either. And to be honest… He just didn’t know what to say. A part of him started to wonder why he’d even separated himself from the other orphans….

As he rolled the wheel of his skateboard, over and over and over again, he shrugged his shoulders and decided to mill around.
”Hey, Ron, I’ll catch up with ya later… Nice to meet you,” He dismissed himself, nodding momentarily towards Corabell before he turned on his heel, stretched his arms, and walked around.

It wasn’t long until he found two students rushing towards the boats. They both practically rushed towards him to gather around the teacher. One was positively jumping for joy, and the other… well… he looked a little scared. He came up right as he heard the one kid talk about being scared of water.
”Aw, there’s nothing to be afraid of.” Crash happily grinned. ”And anyway, everyone here knows magic, so if anything happened, you’d be safe.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Hogsmeade Station
With Minn and Daryl
Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

shabatha
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Ninja_Kitten_River
TechNerd0072

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:27 am
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin nodded, "That's me." She shrugged. She looked at her best friend with a half smile, "S'pose not, Dove." She sighed. When Gracie started tickling Dominic, she looked away awkwardly. Cait was happy for her friend, but she felt quite a bit like a third wheel. She rolled her ankles a few times, looking for someone else she could go talk to without it being to awkward, but still she found no one. Caitlin looked at her feet. She couldn't decide if she should go wander off or not.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 am

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

"Second year, And believe it or not I'm a Gryffindor." He smiled, his blue eyes looking more at his hands then the girl. "I didn't really hang out all the much in the common room. They were a bit to noisy for me" he said. She she was in his house, how could he have not seen her around? He turned his head when he saw Xavier. His smile turned in to a grin. "Hay! Long time no see." He said. "I have no problem with anyone joining" he gestured to the empty spaces still left in the carriage, there were only two people and there was still plenty of room. He then turned back to the girl. "By the way, I'm Sebastian, you can call me Seth. Nice to meet you" He reached a hand cross the space for her to shake.

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games