Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mizure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:17 pm
Hi there, I'm Mizure but you can call me...um...well, whatever you want to, really. Mizure, Mizu, Mi, Zu, Zure, Hey You...y'know, whatever. *shrug* Anyway, I was invited to join so...yeah! I joined. It looks cool. It's like a...grab bag guild. Nice.

I was invited to join by zentlair. I really want to know why I was invited. I mean...where the heck did you see me? o.O

Anyway, info!

Orientation: Bi?
Interests: Manga, anime, music, reading, shiny things, fluffy things, dolls, stuffed animals, musicals, drawing (I suck at it), writing (I suck at it), singing (I REALLY suck at it), and other things...
Faves
Color: Teal
Food: Eh.
Animal: Horses/Wolves/Cats?

Too lazy to think of anything else. Ask me if you want to know anything. <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:40 am
Hi everyone, I'm Sorcha. I live in Ireland and I'm 19. I like to dye my hair a lot(it's currently purple). I also like to read, I'm reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series at the moment.
If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!  

moonflowerislemonflavour

alvonina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 am
I'm 25, been on gaia almost a year, I think its probally been more but I'm too lazy to check, thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:12 am
Welcome all! I do hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Jinzatu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:22 am
hello im new to the guild ^_^ im a guy and im 17 years old, all i really want to say right now as an intor but more can be found on my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:23 pm
Hi! I'm ChazZ. I'm a 28 year old mother of three beautiful little girls. Torri (who's 6), Teya (who's 2) and Sakura (who's almost 7months old) I decided to join this guild because, well why not?
User Image
(Wynaut)
I've been here (on Gaia) since march.

Kasumi Ocada

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

visiface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:31 pm
You're telling me that fifty million screaming fans are never wrong

Hiya.
The name's Kim.
But call me Visi. I'm used to that now. xD

I turned 16 not too long ago. I feel old. -.-;;
I draw a lot, and made a bunch of gold off my drawings...and I'm still working on some of them.
I love MSI and lostprophets. Burn Burn is a real good song.

Got a boyfriend. xD
He's awesome. And he helps me on my homework because I'm dumb. x_x
At least, whenever mom and dad'll let him come over.

But I'm done.
xD
gl!~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm telling you that fifty million screaming fans are ******** morons

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:10 pm
i dunno if i did this already but i'm gonna do it again if i did
because i'm "cool" like that in a crazy, Irish, kinda strange...way...

my name is Ashlee.
My friends call me Molly Flogginz.
After my favorite band Flogging Molly.
My "full" nickname is Molly Ukraine (pronounce Yoo-crawn-ay) Flogginz...which is MUF which is short for MUFFIN
so Molly, Molly Flogginz, or Muffin are names you can call me...
I love Ireland and Irish stuff and food and dance and music and my boyfriend (Chewface)
and that's about it...
Cheers!  

MollyFlogginz

calamity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:02 pm
Hay. I'm Calamity, you can call me whatever you want but my real name is Ivy. I'm 21 and I've been on Gaia sporadically for nearly three years. I had a friend who was really into it and invited me for invite moneys, but it looks like he's playing IRL now ;/.

I loves me some anime, books, and music like the rest of the universe. I'm facinated with paleontology and I plan to become one vsoonkay. I think shoujo-ai is pretty pwn and there's pretty much nothing you can say to convince me otherwise. My favourite genre of books is steampunk and really old science fiction. I also think Tom Waits is a living jebus.

Yeah, I also play a lot of Maple Story, but I don't have a good reason for that since it's basically like someone animated the chatterbox and added monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:22 pm
Hey, I'm Zoki. I've been on Gaia for about four months and I've really enjoyed myself here.
My hobbies are video games, dance, writing, and artwork. I'm hoping I meet a few people as strange as I am here. mrgreen  

Zokita

Wickerwork Whale

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:27 pm
Hello, mammals, aliens, chickens, robots, radioactive rodents, ketchup bottles, and cats alike. I would first like to thank the kind moderator who invited me. THANK YOU!!!
Anyway, I'm a homeschooled highschooler, 5 feet half an inch, dressing up as Hanajima from Fruits Basket for Halloween in real life. I am at your humble service, Wickerwork Whale.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:29 pm
i jsut got a random ivite to this guild. umm i'm angry at the event cause it has given no info on what to do and....i like cheese  

jakotsu_1

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:30 pm
Oh cool! Welcome and thank you for joining! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:02 pm
I was randomly PMed an invitation to the guild and I read about it so I had to join it XD
My name is Chantal but everyone calls me Mirina. I'm 14, a female, and I live in Canada.
I really like to draw, write, play games, listen to music (HIM is my favourite band) and chat with my friends.
Well I think that's enough. XD  

x_Mirina_x

Changing Delirium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:13 pm
Well RIGHT when I finaly got Jacks bag #1... an invatation popped up...by zentlair >.< I'm a creative person and usualy the one in RP's. Though I mostly like RP's that I can keep up with. I enjoy drawing(though still working on my skills.) and lots of other stuff. Well, thats all for today >.< and hope you all have a AWSOME Halloween!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games