Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:53 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"yes. why?" he asks
((SCREAM* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMIT NOW IM BAWLING!! DX ********!! THIS IS PISSING ME OFF, b***h!!!!!! URGGG I WANNA CUSS OUT SO BADLY!!!! s**t DAMMIT!! CRAP AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH scream Dx))
((sorry..^))
Ria shruged. "no aparent reason..." ria's head went back upright, her neck cracked and her smiled was crooked.

"oh ok" he has an evil smile then pantses her and laughes
ria laughed too, but it wasnt a normally loose happy laugh. it was a fake bad not so happy not ria laugh. this ria looekd stiff, unhumorous, unhappy, dead inside.

"ok ria did something happen that i should know about?"
((OMG IM SO EFFIN STUPPID!! xDD i though he 'patted her head' not 'pantsed'. omg im stupid. x3))
Ria pulled her skirt back up, having shorts under them. "no, im fine. nothing happened. im okay." she nodded, a small crooked smile grew again. it was almost liek she was being controlled, or acting as a doll or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

ria laughed too, but it wasnt a normally loose happy laugh. it was a fake bad not so happy not ria laugh. this ria looekd stiff, unhumorous, unhappy, dead inside.

((OMG IM SO EFFIN STUPPID!! xDD i though he 'patted her head' not 'pantsed'. omg im stupid. x3))
Ria pulled her skirt back up, having shorts under them. "no, im fine. nothing happened. im okay." she nodded, a small crooked smile grew again. it was almost liek she was being controlled, or acting as a doll or something.

((no you arnt you just read it wroung))
"are you sure?" he asks  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

"are you sure?" he asks
ria bit her lip, her eyes turning a dark purple. "Yes, im sure." she said sourly having a quick mood swing, not ria at all. she turned around doing a quick 180, and crossed her arms and stuck her nose up int heair arrogantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"are you sure?" he asks
ria bit her lip, her eyes turning a dark purple. "Yes, im sure." she said sourly having a quick mood swing, not ria at all. she turned around doing a quick 180, and crossed her arms and stuck her nose up int heair arrogantly.

"well you arnt acting like yourself"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"are you sure?" he asks

Ria turned around and slapped him randomely. "so? why do you care? and that was for pantsing me." she crossed her arms again and looked at him coldly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm
Kazuki rolled out of bed with a slight lazy groan. He knew he had to get up sometime. He walked out into the hall, turning the way towards the cafeteria. He started walking, and he saw Ria slap Negi. He jogged over, standing behind her and putting a hand on her shoulder. " Ey, Ria, You ok?" He asked looking at her slightly worried, more confused.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"are you sure?" he asks

Ria turned around and slapped him randomely. "so? why do you care? and that was for pantsing me." she crossed her arms again and looked at him coldly.

"its just weird. i was bored if you wernt my sister i whould have done a pantie rade" he smirked  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"are you sure?" he asks

"its just weird. i was bored if you wernt my sister i whould have done a pantie rade" he smirked
Ria wanted to slap him again. "Ugh! you so wierd!!" ria said, putting her hand on her hips and leaning to one side. she loked older more mature, and not the cheery and jumpy like the hyper 12 year old ria.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki rolled out of bed with a slight lazy groan. He knew he had to get up sometime. He walked out into the hall, turning the way towards the cafeteria. He started walking, and he saw Ria slap Negi. He jogged over, standing behind her and putting a hand on her shoulder. " Ey, Ria, You ok?" He asked looking at her slightly worried, more confused.
ria noddet o him, her arms crossed."yeah. just this little brat Pantsed me." she growled. it wasnt ria-like at all. she also looekd older somehow, not the 12 year old sweet ria. she had a colder arua around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:36 pm
Kazuki pulled Ria closer to him, wrapping his arms around her loosley. He threw a short glare Negi and leaned his chin on Ria's head lightly. " Are you okay?" He murmured softly to Ria. she wasn't acting normal.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:38 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

Ria wanted to slap him again. "Ugh! you so wierd!!" ria said, putting her hand on her hips and leaning to one side. she loked older more mature, and not the cheery and jumpy like the hyper 12 year old ria.

"you are a freak ria"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Ria let Kazuki hold her. then she looked at Negi. "your the freak if its either of us." she snapped. she really wasnt acting normal. she would never snap at anyone, other than when keido... yeah. she closedher unusally dark purple eyes. and sighed deeply.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm
"rria is freaking making me mad so bye Kazuki" he leaves and goes into his room  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Kazuki sighed a little, putting his hands on Ria's shoulders and rubbing them a little bit. " Calm down Ria." He murmured quietly.
[Is she like on her period? XD ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games