Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 pm
Nei1
iggies
Nei1
iggies

((They messed with the dressing system again... this one's annoying))
Gaia messed up?

((LOL I know, Gaia messing up seems impossible. But I really hate this new system))
(I'm unaware of new system. Did they change the layering?)

((After you change, and save, it then sends you to a new screen to go shopping, share with friends, or back to change avatar. The dressing so far is the same, its the after that's the part I don't like.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 pm
iggies
Nei1
iggies
Nei1
iggies

((They messed with the dressing system again... this one's annoying))
Gaia messed up?

((LOL I know, Gaia messing up seems impossible. But I really hate this new system))
(I'm unaware of new system. Did they change the layering?)

((After you change, and save, it then sends you to a new screen to go shopping, share with friends, or back to change avatar. The dressing so far is the same, its the after that's the part I don't like.))
(When did they change to that?)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

((It looks like this after noon. It wasn't like that this morning.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm
iggies

(No wonder I haven't seen it.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm
Nei1
iggies

((Yea. I was looking at a layering thing and had changed to see how it worked, thats why I saw it. I sometimes change my look a few times a day, mood depending.... or shopping or things))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm
iggies
Nei1
iggies

((Yea. I was looking at a layering thing and had changed to see how it worked, thats why I saw it. I sometimes change my look a few times a day, mood depending.... or shopping or things))
(Since I recently change my outfit that is why I didn't notice it. I will change in a few days.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:06 pm
Nei1
iggies
Nei1
iggies

(Since I recently change my outfit that is why I didn't notice it. I will change in a few days.)

((Maybe they will change it back by then. So many things need fixed and they messed with something that didn't))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 pm
iggies
Nei1
iggies
Nei1
iggies

((Maybe they will change it back by then. So many things need fixed and they messed with something that didn't))
(LOL, Pretty much everything needs a make over.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:20 pm

((Grabbed yar booty Nei mrgreen And so true. Except the dressing and saving avatar, but hey lets fix it lol))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:03 pm

*Looks around and sees the bar looking empty. Slides off the stools and heads to the clinic, holding the bottle of anxiety pills just in case the panic returns*

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:12 pm
*Goes into the kitchen to check on the Cornish Game Hens she's made. They smell divine as she opens the oven she can see they are indeed done. cool She pulls the birds out of the oven and prepares the french cut green beans and Spinach Salad as the birds sit. Once finished, she gets herself a nice glass of Shiraz, fixes herself a plate and heads into the Dining Room to enjoy this fabulous meal.* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 pm
*Entering the bar from the office entrance, she goes and grabs a beer, opens it and has a seat at the bar. After a long day of cleaning and reorganizing her quarters, she gets out her phone and checks her messages while sipping her beer.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 pm
*She finishes up her meal, takes the last drink of her wine and brings her dishes into the kitchen. There is that Chocolate Mousse in the fridge for dessert, but she's just too full and decides to save it for later. She rinses off her plate, puts it into the dishwasher, fixes a plate for Officer Dougherty and leaves it in the fridge for him. After that, she puts all the leftovers away, thoroughly cleans up the kitchen and pours herself another glass of Shiraz. She writes Officer Dougherty a note:

Dearest William,
I prepared a wonderful meal tonight…I do hope you enjoy it. I've fixed a plate for you and put it in the refrigerator. I am upstairs in the Bar should you need me for anything.

Love,
Psyzapp heart

She puts the note on the island where she knows he will see it, picks up her wine glass and heads upstairs to check on things in the Main Bar.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 pm
*She walks into the Main Bar from her office, sees Katana and grins.* Hi there Katana. *Goes to sit by her.* Did you notice construction started today? 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm
*Stumbles back to the MW Bar looking defeated and sad. Sees new people but enters anyways*

*Sniffles* Hi... I was here earlier... I'm hoping this place is still welcoming to Mules and law dodgers..?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games