Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 pm
You were just drinking right? It's not like you were causing a scene or being a menace to society…were you? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:08 pm
*Looks to Psyzapp* That bar tender over there is a watering down... a bad word... I'm glad not all places take thier view on mules too. thank you. *Finishes her drink and looks to Katana* Yes after some reminding, Officer Showcase remembered to say please and thank you... after calling me illegal. pft I have papers.

*Wabbles to standing.* I better head back before the puppet mast finds me. If it is ok, I'll come back when I need a break from the shop and mule sitting the boy.

*Wabbles out the door but after hearin any response made that will be read in the morning XD*
(( I have to sack out... lol thanks.. see ya tomorrow))  

Mayu-Makita

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Psyzapp
You were just drinking right? It's not like you were causing a scene or being a menace to society…were you? neutral
Just drinking... for now... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 pm
*watches as the centaur leaves the bar* Wow......what do you make of that one, Psy?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:13 pm
*Watches Mayu leave.* Poor thing. stare *Takes a sip of her wine and tries to not get all worked up about this.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 3, 4 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 pm
*Walks into MW and heads over to the bar. Pours himself a double scotch and has a seat at the end bar stool* Evening M'dear ... katana. *takes a sip of his drink*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm
Okay.....now back to the construction. Do we have a timeline of when they expect to be finished?

EDIT: Hey Dougherty! All moved in yet? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 pm
I'm not sure of a firm deadline. It should be soon.

*Goes over to Officer Dougherty and gives him a peck on the cheek.* Good evening, darling. *She takes her index finger and draws an invisible circle on the bar looking down at her hand as she speaks to Officer Dougherty.* William, we just had a Centaur in here by the name of Mayu. She seemed very nice and extremely upset…the poor thing.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm
-walks in and looks through the selection-

Meirlot? [Merlot]

-pours a sample in a glass and tries it, making a sour face, then pours a glass of strawberry sake-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 pm
@ katana: I've still got a few boxes to unpack yet.

*Smiles when Psyzapp kisses his cheek, then watches her trace circles and places his hand over hers. He looks up at her when she mentions the name of Mayu* Oh yes, a Miss Mayu-Makita was at GGB earlier today. She threw the Drunk Dice during The Drinking Game, and I had to bust her for Mule Drinking. This was her second offense. Showcase had busted her a few days ago for the same thing, so you'd think she would have learned to NOT throw those Drunk Dice during the game. *takes a sip of his scotch*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 pm
*Looks at him.* You and Officer Showcase frightened the wits out of the poor girl. I just feel bad for her is all. She just seems like a sweet girl. neutral

I made dinner tonight and fixed you a plate. I didn't know what your current schedule for work is so I have already eaten. *She yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* I'm so sorry…it seems I was up very late last night. wink *she grins and winks at Officer Dougherty.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:59 pm
*gets up and tosses her bottle away* I'm out too....I have no idea of when Showcase is getting off or if he's coming by tonight. So, I think I'll just go to bed as well. See both of you lovebirds tomorrow. wink

*leaves the bar and heads back to her quarters*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 pm
-points at the dartboard, freezing moisture in the air into a projectile which gets shot at the board-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 6, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:08 pm
Psyzapp
*Looks at him.* You and Officer Showcase frightened the wits out of the poor girl. I just feel bad for her is all. She just seems like a sweet girl. neutral

I made dinner tonight and fixed you a plate. I didn't know what your current schedule for work is so I have already eaten. *She yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* I'm so sorry…it seems I was up very late last night. wink *she grins and winks at Officer Dougherty.*

*He catches the look on her face and he smiles a sly grin* Heh, same here, M'dear! And it was well worth staying up for! heh heh .... About Mayu, though. It was not my intention to frighten her. My impression of her is that she is not as sweet as she appears to be. It's just a gut feeling I have about her, though I will be more aware of how skittish the centaurs can be.

*He looks at his watch* Oh, I did not realize it was so late. I'm sorry that I could not make it back in time to have dinner with you. Been a bit preoccupied with work and all.

*his stomach growls a bit* You say you have a plate of food waiting for me? I have not had anything to eat since lunch. I think I will head on down there now, if you don't mind. *finishes his drink and gets up*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm
The man in the fancy suit and the woman in the black dress seem very close.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games