Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm
*She sips her Cosmopolitan.* What you need is a good marketing campaign and some Cabana Boys. 3nodding wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:44 am
looks like a good place to lurk and start those annual physicals. i've been slacking. sweatdrop  

bandaidd
Crew

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 pm
No more cabbana boys or nurses Im afraid! (Unless a geezer volunteers to be one.) We went private a while back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm
Private eh. Then you should think of a catchy new name for the place Mr. Stumblefoot. *Takes a sip of her Cosmopolitan.* 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm
no nurses? *blinks*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm
There are still a few of us nurses, dear. Just no under 21's now. 3nodding  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am
Afraid I don't qualify as a nurse. Though I suppose I could send my sla- ... er, rather customers your way for aftercare, should they need it. twisted

*finishes up drink* Hey Stumble, I'll take another Whiskey Sour here, if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:29 am
*Snickers at Eileen because she knows EXACTLY what she's talking about. She grins at Eileen and gives her a knowing look.* wink "Customers"…*snicker*

Yeah, Stumblefoot, can I get another Cosmopolitan pleeeeeeeeease? *She bats her eyelashes at him.* 4laugh

So Eileen, how are you darling? I haven't seen you in AGES! xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 am
Hey, Psyzapp. Just the geezer I wanted to see. *shines a light in your eyes, ears, nose and mouth; listens to your chest; checks your pulse, blood pressure and reflexes*

Woah! Nice reflexes. Almost got me, haha.

*checks the chart*

Looks like you're up to date on your immunizations, which is a good thing. I'll just do a routine blood test and then I'd like to see you in a few days to recheck that blood pressure. Seems a little high. Are you under any stress, hun?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm
*Watches as Bandaidd shine a light at her and starts checking her vitals.* Stress?… stare …you have no idea. stare

I just got a physical exam at Doctor Black's hospital recently by the man himself, Bandaidd. He did a very thorough check and I passed with flying colors. wink I'm just going through something particularly stressful in my life at the moment and it is weighing heavily on my mind.

I'm very sorry, but I cannot come back in a few days. I will be traveling to New York tomorrow and from there over to San Fransisco for a spell. I will be returning after July 4th. This trip is one of my current stresses, you see.
*She finishes up the last bit of her Cosmopolitan.* The situation will be remedied within the week and I will be quite relieved to take this particular "stress" off of my plate.

Another "stress" is being swiftly dealt with while I am away in a manner of which I am wickedly delighted with. twisted
*she cackles a bit* Too bad I will be out of town and miss the consequences.

*She sighs.* I'm sorry, I must leave all of you now. I need to take care of some last minute things before I catch my flight tomorrow. I will come back to see you upon my return, Bandaidd. Ciao! wink *She gets up and exits the Cabana Bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 pm
*Fixes a cosmopolitan and a whiskey sour*

I dont care where the customers come from! Just make sure they've got money in there pocket and their thirsty!!

pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 am
*watches Psyzapp leave, all confused. gets out otoscope and looks for stumble's ears*

Oh dear. Stumble, are you okay? CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? I hope this isn't catching. I may have to quarantine you.

bandaidd
Crew

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:42 am
bandaidd
*watches Psyzapp leave, all confused. gets out otoscope and looks for stumble's ears*

Oh dear. Stumble, are you okay? CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? I hope this isn't catching. I may have to quarantine you.
What!! Hey get the hell outta there!! What do you think...

...WAHHHHHH!!!

crying

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 pm
((Bratty's on her way back from Italy, otherwise she'd page Nurse Gilda ~ we may need to call Dr Black again... wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 pm
crying

No fair! I heard Psyzapp just fine. She ordered a cosmopolitan right! Im gonna post it to her new york address OK!

lol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games