Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 am
did you all know I always get a smile out of reading your all's questions? cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:28 am
Did you know that I do too, Alexea? What do you think about my pink hair? Should I dye it a different color now? What do you think of orange?  

MotherMoo

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:35 am
Don't you worry that you'll look like a lollipop with orange hair? lol And aren't we the most inventive questioner's?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 am
Do you think i would look like a lollipop? I was wondering more along the lines of Ronald McDonald, ya know what I mean? Yes, i think we do get cover a lot of ground with our questioning, don't you?  

MotherMoo

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 am
Who woulda thought you could carry conversations on with only questions?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:05 am
I find myself in other threads posting as questions, do you? lol It's kind of fun tho, don't you think?  

MotherMoo

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:18 am
Lol, I always think about this thread everytime I post a question, is it the same for you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 am
oh yeah, with questions ringing in my ears like songs, ya know? Have you ever gotten a song stuck in your head?  

MotherMoo

Boudica Celtic Queen

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 pm
Do you ever wonder how some people function?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 pm
function in what way? Do you mean in real life? or on Gaia?  

MotherMoo

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 pm
wiccan j
Do you think some are not mature enough to handle innocent flirting?

BlackCatt73
Do new people to here not know the rules of the roost? No drama for our lil family! Isn't that right?

wiccan j
who needs the drama?? Isn't this where we come to escape our daily lives and have fun? We dont want any trouble in here do we?

You guys don't know how much I love you, do you? Don't you think the above says it all? Isn't it hard to believe that Otia is my bum of a live-in girlfriend? Since I provide for her over 90%, is it too much to ask that I get to get away every now and then and just chill out and have fun? The quotes above say it all, I think; is there anything more to be said? Do you think I was out of line with my response?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Everyone needs an escape from RL, don't you think? I feel like you had every right in the world to react the way you did, doesn't everyone else? Did you know that we think the world of you?  

MotherMoo

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:11 pm
I'm not sure; did I? Isn't everyone entitled to get away from it all every now and then? Did you know that the only time I get away from her is when I'm at work, and I can't count that as down time? Should I take that more lightly?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 pm
(*huggles Exor*)

She left you no other choice to handle it the way you did, did she? Shouldn't she be grateful for you anyway? Do you think she realized just what her comment against me would do? Do you know that we love you too?  

wiccan j

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm
Are you happy I am finally back? Don't you wish I could have told you that I was going to be AFGaia for an hour and a half aparently? Did you know that she changed her comment to be enervating after she had already posted a benign one? Why would someone do that? Shouldn't she know us geezers stick together in the face of the overwhelming amount of children on Gaia?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games