Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 pm
Tall as he was he could see the page from where he loomed, he glanced briefly and then to the boy. His eyes vaguely rolled to the ceiling before settling back on the blonde at the bar.

He leaned forward holding out his hand. "Miss I was wondering considering the permanency of my stay here... " His hand waved towards the protected doorway.

"...if it was not too much to ask for your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm
User ImageCatherine stood up from the staff room and she sighed. I need to go find Kurai... Catherine thought as she got to the room where Kurai was through her Aura. She looked around. But seen nothing. At first, Catherine was worried. Then she could hear a little voice sorta like, Help me?

So Catherine turned around but still seen nothing...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

He gave her chills.
It was as simple as that, no matter how much she tried to deny the feeling, it still lingered in her bones.
But why?

Flo stayed put in the background, watching as one by one the males approached the bar counter. Though even as the elf questioning eyes met hers, she ignored the pull into the conversation. Not yet. She needed more time to asses the bolder male, the one who's words rung out a calm authority even as he spoke in a courteous manner. Something was off, Flo mused as her eyes traveled over him, most she came into contact with exhibited high levels of emotional stress. Even with her staff she could sense out their emotional trail, but with him there was none. No anger, or sadness, fear or regret. It was as if he blocked his inter emotional grid from her.

The dragin was not please.

With narrowed eyes she watched and waited, for what she didn't know. But she would bet her last gold piece, it was a sight to see this guy pissed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Hetu was a bit surprised by the deep yet gently and smooth like voice that questioned her from the other side of the bar. She turned her face towards him, and said*
"I beg your Pardon?"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:26 pm
His eyes moved to the female in the background meeting her eyes. He felt there was something inside of her... something hungry and aweful. Unblinking he returned his attention to the one in front of him. He leaned closer.

"Your name my dear." He half smiled to her. "You do have one?"
He raised up the hand he held out to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

*For some reason his calm and cool attitude, was suffocating to her. She stared at his hand for a good minute as though she was a bit hesitant to find out what the reaction might be if she touched him...but ignoring all the thoughts in her head about him, she meet her hand with his own*

"Hetukiri, and yours stranger?"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 pm
He placed his other hand over hers, feeling the warmth contained within. His eyes never leaving hers as he gauged the strength she possessed.

"Hetukiri greetings." It rolled of his tongue like he was the one who named her. "I am called Korbin de la Vega. I have many other names and titles. They nolonger apply here." He waved hand to indicate the building. The cool air filled the void where it had rested on hers.

"As the nature of this sanctuary is certain, I would like to introduce myself and inform the Man who rules here of my presence and ask permission to stay."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

*A warm almost electric feeling surged through Hetu as He, cupped her hand with both of his..she pulled her hand slowly away from his and her left eye gave a slight twitch as her name came out of his mouth. She felt lost in thought for a moment until he had asked to see the "Man" that ran the bar.*

*She almost let out a burst of laughter as she glanced towards Flo's direction to see if she had heard the Guys last comment about the bar's manager. But then swiftly redirected her attention to Mr. Korbin de la Vega*

"I think the manager Is a tad bit busy right now..but I can introduce you to My dear friend Flo who is an employee here like myself"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm
His eyes moved to the woman in the background. Flo he imagined was whom Hetu had indicated as her very good friend. He smiled politely and nodded a greeting before turning his attention back to the lady Hetukiri.

"Busy?" He had felt some commotion earlier and perhaps busy it was. "I perhaps I better wait before we all become good friends." His hand brushed across the counter. "I do believe we two can become..." He pushed against the bar standing his full height.

"...good friends."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

*hetus cheeks became a lightly colored shade of pink. she wondered what he meant by his last comment, but she was a bit uneasy to have him elaborate on what he meant. Quickly changing the subject*

"So How'd a guy like you, let your self get trapped in this bar in the first place? *she raised a brow* Did you simply just want a drink or something? *hetu grabbed a shot glass from beneath the counter and without taking her eyes off of him, she poured stirred and mixed diffrent flavors and liquors inside of the glass, then topped it off with a tooth pick and a olive*
*The dark crimson like drink bubbled as hetu pushed it towards Korbin. and she waited*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 pm
He watched her as she made the drink. She worked with an admirable deftness. Vega picked up the drink curling his fingers around the glass, his other hand reached to pull the speared alive from the drink.

"I choose to be here. There is certain attractions to power that make an arrangement like this comfortable, and even pleasing."
He downed the drink quickly and set the glass down with a tiny clink. He nodded to her indicating he thought the drink was good, before sliding the olive off the toothpick and popping it in his mouth. The wooden sliver bounced in the glass a moment later.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

Flo kept an eye on both De la Vega and the bartender. Watching the easy exchange of words as if it was a tennis game. Back and forth they went, yet neither tried to really score.

She gave a nod in their general direction. Riko, because yes she'd heard him think the bar manager male; and for him, a counter greeting.

He words were smooth and effortless no doubt, easily making the color rise in the elf's cheeks. Flo would have dismiss him as another vehement male, but he's words struck her. Rooting her to the very ground she had only moments ago seemed so easily to breach. "Why!" she wanted to scream at him, but kept herself in check, still it did nothing to calm the silent roar in her heart. Her beast begged to be freed, to take flight once again, and here this stranger stood oh too happy to walk into a curse she contemplated death to get rid of.

"Bloody pleasing indeed." she thought, it was all she could do not to rip the fools heart out.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 am
User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin stood up and got to the bar side. She finally saw a bartender there and... Other female with a male. Karin could feel a huge aura aside from the brunette woman.

Ɯɛℓℓ...Ƨнɛ ƨαid иσтнιиɢ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Hetu's confidence poise came back in the instant he nodded his head in approval to how he liked the drink she made. A small smile came across her face as she then asked him*

"What species are you?" *hoping she wasnt being to nosy*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Kurai couldn't die. When all hope was lost, all meaning of life cast away, and when there was simply nothing left to live for, things like her slowly began to regress; they forgot everything--even themselves--turned into shadows, and then they just fade away.

She waited for that to happen. Kurai waited and waited for what seemed like eons... Waited to disappear, to vanish... but it never happened. Even in her pitiful state--she was neither solid nor anything else at the moment--something kept her trapped in the middle of nowhere, rendering her incapable of leaving, like an anchor. It was a painful flame that rose up in her chest, the pain serving as a reminder that she still existed but was being forgotten.

Kurai stared at her hand, a blur of shadow.

It hurts, she thought weakly. I wonder... When Nick went... If he felt the same way. No, probably not. He was happy to leave if it meant saving himself. Now... He's free... But me... no one's there to help me, is there? I can't even save myself anymore... I'm pathetic. Just what have I turned into? Why am I still here if there is nothing left for me?

A tear dropped to the floor.

I guess I'm useless until the end...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games