Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shandrel

Romantic Lover

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 am
Hi everyone i am Shandi,
er, very very glad to see people over the age of 19 on the site,
kinda wondered if i woudl have to quit cuase the FBI would be investigating me for being here >.<

i am 24, married, Army wife, ( my Husband jsut got back from Iraq) and just re-settling into a life.......in hawaii......i have one child, she is 3. and we are currently battling for custody from his relatives, no i don't want to talk about it.
We have three rats, one cat, a new mini cooper, and i have waayyyyy to much time online! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:43 am
hey everybody im a newborn geezer.just here to say hi and be wise...i dont like the idea of hittin youngins. just guid them in the right direction xd  

hinatakunaya

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kumo Kurayami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 am
Howdy all other elders of the gaia galaxy!!

I'm an old b*****d Myself!!

23 and a half actually!!

and although my lovely other half doesn't condone beating youngsters and such, I think I'll take a whack at it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

*coughs*

*clears throat*

so wheres those canes now?!?

I want one that extends dammit!!!

YAAHHAAAAAAA!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 am
haha, welcome you two  

freaxy
Crew

cookiepants65

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 am
Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm 43. I'm married with 3 kids 20, 8 and 7. I'm going to be a 1st time grandma end of July. I am a stay home mom right now but may be going back to work evil Love Gaia, haven't been here very long, but have met some great people. Love making new friends so please don't hesitate in checking my profile out and making friend request. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 am
Hi everyone. I thought that I introduced myself on here before but I guess not because I couldn't find my post! My memory must be going already. sweatdrop

Anyway... my Gaian name is Pixie (I am a girl, alot of people get confused by the avi) and I'm 23 years old. I live in a small town in New York which is maybe in the top 10 dullest cities in the US. I used to work as a dog groomer but got laid off almost a year ago and have yet to find another position so I'm playing the stay at home girlfriend AKA Gaia addict. Nice to meet everyone!  

Shifty lil Pixie

SetTheRay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:31 am
Hi, My name is Shannon. I am 26 and I live with my fiance in California. I love to knit, and I love playing pinball here on Gaia...I also love meeting new people, so check out my profile, and say hi if you like smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 am
Hi I am shari 49 years old.. I live in California with my husband of 28 years.. The kids have left and its just us now.. I love reading, cooking, gardening, movies, ...Feel free to Pm me anytime..  

mistys meadow

KanaRenee

8,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Crystal, and I'm a Gaia vet from '05 on my 2nd account. smile 21 year old college student.

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:02 pm
Hello everyone, I am 40 years young ( wink ) and have been on Gaia for a little while now. Because of one of my sons, I joined Gaia and am now addicted to zOMG!.  

royal_genie

Aged Member

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200

spdays

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 am
Hi, I'm glad to be here. Gaia is so much fun. My name is Sylvia and I'm married. I'm 40 but feel like 25. I'm friendly and fun. I'm excited to get to know other Gaia Geezers. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 pm
Hi! I'm a newbie on here as well. 34 years old, married with children: 1 human daughter & 3 siberian husky sons. lol I am also fairly new to gaia, but have become addicted to zOMG and the marketplace. =P  

Mia Zeya

Shy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Crisamie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 pm
Oh my I thought I introduced myself here............... guess I didn't. I am a 50 year old mother of 2 teenage boys. Got interested in gaia watching my boys play zomg.

I would like to make get some friends here that are closer to my age. If anyone is interested please send an invite. Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 am

*shuffles in*

hi, fellow geezers!
my name irl is stephanie, my nickname is minkie. i am in my late 20's and still have my own teeth!

it's nice to know there are great older gaians around! Yay for us old people!

Anyway~ a bit about me:
i'm married, my husband is wicked cool! he's my bff! May will be our fifth anniversary.

i am an artist of sorts....i paint and make jewelry and sew a bit. and to pay the bills i do retouching for a photographer.

i am going to be buying my first house soon!!!

brokenkitten

Queen_Rini

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 pm
Hello everyone *bows* Please call me Rini. I am 26 getting ready to turn 27 in a few months. It is nice to know that i am not the only one that likes gaia. i have been on here since 04.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games