Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Ichiro thought for a moment. "True...but how do we get him back? We don't know where he is.."

Ace smiled hugely. YAY! I'm flying! He then made his face look serious Still hate you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:17 pm
Tsuna smirked "Ichiro... his occupation is a spy "sooner or later hes going to have to spy on us and since hes not a ghost anymore hes not that stealthy..."

Kuhn smiled and the happy child "Shall I drop you then?"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:20 pm
Ace looked nervous. "No NO! Or I shall tell Mommy on you!"

Ichiro laughed. "You really think she would let him spy on us? I'm pretty sure he's been demoted...I mean, I wouldn't let a baby do anything in a war."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm
Maralyn watched as the two chatted about Kuhn, and stopped caring about the missing child. "I have to agree with her. We are kinda using her as a hostage, and maybe a pawn too."  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm
Tsuna nodded "Yes I don't like using her... shes trustworthy Ichiro, lets let her find Zack..." he went back to Kuhn "Kuhn hasn't changed at all when I was in school we learnt about crazy creatures and one was a Arecabalano ((I can't spell it >.<)), There incredibaly powerful... If anything he deserves a promotion..."

Kuhn smugged at Ace "Yes but you can't talk? I have the benefit of the dought... and i lift you up high enough and drop you you'll go to sleep and I'll have all the time i need to make up a beleivable story...

(((The evil mind of Baby Kuhn twisted )))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 pm
Ichiro sunk down in the sofa. "Fine. Whatever. Let her go. But bring her to me first. Kishiko could get information from her whether Seyn wants to admit it or not. I'll properly leave her with no information." He cracked his knuckles to warm up for another magic session. "Memory erasing takes so much of my energy. Geez..."

Ace started crying. "WAAAAAAHHHH! MOMMY!!!!!!"

(( hehe xD the power of a crying baby :3 ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Maralyn nodded, to the agreement of both statements. "Wait WHAT?" She exclaimed when he cracked his knuckles.

Shirean looked at Ichiro. "Not letting me have any fun huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:34 pm
Kuhn paniced "Oh Crap... Ummm.... Uhh..." he placed Ace back on the ground and grabbed his own bottle sprayed it all over himself and put the bottle beside Ace and began to cry "WahhHHHH!!!!! Why'd you do that Ace! So mean! I think you need an upgrade playing with someone else!"

(((FRAMED!!!!)))

Tsuna nodded "Arecabalenos can control and create or even control atoms now..."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm
Ichiro laughed once. "Just her memory of how she got here and the base. Everything that has to do with that." He looked at Shirean. "You can dump her body somewhere after I'm done. How bout that?"

Ace threw the bottle at Kuhn's head. You big fat liar!

Kishiko had a feeling something happening to Ace. She transmitted her thoughts to Kaz's mind. Honey can you check on Ace. I'm a bit busy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:40 pm
Maralyn fainted, for Ichiro seemed to be a little mean to her.

Shirean shrugged. "Even though I was on her team for like, 5 hours, I'm fine with that."  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Ichiro rushed over to Maralyn as soon as she fainted. He fanned her face with his hand. "Oh my gosh are you okay? Wake up."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 pm
"I'm okay. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT YOUR KNOCKING OUT CHILDREN AND TELLNG NECROMANCERS TO DUMP HER SOMEWHERE!" She snapped.  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 pm
Tsuna sighed "It is true..." he looked at Ichiro "I agree with Maralyn.."

Kuhn was hit in the head and for some reason the bottle was moving super fast and it hit him. Kuhn felt dizzy "What a throw..." he fell backwards, unconcious  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:59 pm
Ichiro stepped back at Maralyn's tone. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine no more knocking out her. Sleeping gas then. And I meant put her body somewhere safe so she can wake up and do whatever Kishiko wanted her to do." He fell on the couch again, frustrated.

Ace crawled up to the unconscious Kuhn and smiled. He took a pink marker and began drawing on his face.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:05 pm
"Good!" She said sitting against the stone wall, and giving him an evil smile. "Shirean, may you?"

Shirean pointed beside Tsuna. "Poof! There she is."

Seyn was fast asleep, and leaning up against Tsuna.

"I think you have no problem with the sleeping gas."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games