Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 pm
"You were out cold...At least that's what I could see. He was huge...I don't know how big he was but...ummm...The wolf, the Ragnok, around like that." He felt bad not being able to give a better discription.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Brago lay on his bed looking at the ceiling waiting for Hana to return.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:35 pm
User Image
"It's okay. But one of these days I'm gonna meet this guy and then i'm gonna give him what for. Come on, the least i can do is take you back to Embrace or do you have a place to stay." She asked as she heped him to his feet. She looked around and her eyes spotted a young human, and somehow her memory sparked at the sight of his red hair, but it slipped away before she could figure it out. She went back to focusing on supporting Jack.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 pm
User Image
Hana curled up into a ball on her side in the garden. Her emotions where going haywire, but she had them bottled up inside of her. Her brain was still fuzzy and her lips tingled from where Kane had kissed her. She was half crying half screaming now, trying to get herself to calm down.  

Lady Eevee

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 pm
"The Embrace is fine with me." He legs were shaky but he could at least stand. "Thank you. You must be sick of hearing that from me." He chuckled and growned. "Still no laughing."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:42 pm
"Hana. What the hell are you screaming for?" Brago said walking into the garden yawning.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:48 pm
User Image
"It's I who should be thanking you. And yeah, laughing bad." She looked back at Leon, hoping he would be okay. He seemed to bestepping into the role, regardless. She smiled to herself, thinking how he had gone from such a puppy to a very alpha male. She formed a portal out of darkspace and stepped through. They came out in the backrooms of Embrace. Wink was there and automatically opened a door for Nike, smiling at Jack.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 pm
User Image
Hana heard brago, but her head was so fuzzy it had made her vision blurry. "He....here....I....couldn't...." she struggled to make any kind of sense. WHite streaks ran through her hair, one of the first signs her uncontrolable demon side was coming out.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 pm
"Hana. You are the Flower of Death. Rise."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:00 am
"And why is that?" He asked as she formed the portal. He smiled back. "Is everyone here that friendly?" He asked out of the corner of his mouth.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am
User Image
Hana's aura bursted out like an explosion, covering everything in a black mist. When she stood she was in demon form, her white hair shining in the moonlight. Her aura pulled back to her and her hair went back to black. Her body was still shaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 am
Brago grinned and walked over to her. "See, you have more control then you think."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 am
User Image
Hana was still crying and turned her head away from him to hide her face. "Brago...I..." she didn't know what to tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 am
"Yes, YOU are going to get some rest." Brago picked her up and brought her back to the bed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 am
User Image
Hana gasped a little when Brago picked her up. "Brago.... He came back. The man in my dreams came back and I couldn't fight him off." She didn't want to close s=her eyes because she could feel Kane in the back of her mind.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games