Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 am
Kazumi nodded. 'We need to hurry up. If they catch up to us, you go ahead, I'll try to hold them off. Dammit, if only I had my gun....' She sent, running at full speed. She jumped onto the forest floor, turning into a wolf so that she could run faster.
Thompson nodded. "We've sent some agents to investigate, but they never come back." He replied, not reacting to Erin shouting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am
i sat bak down and glared at agent thompson. "hm. i wonder why?" i said sarcasticaly. "theyr either dead or now some new expirement of theirs. you shud just hav the S.W.A.T. team go in." i paused, "at least they kno how to get the job done." i said looking down into my lap wishing i knew wher derek and jessica wer and if they wer safe.
'you sure? i can help. i seen wat erin's done to break a few ribs. im sure i can just copy her movements and wa-la.' she sent bak.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am
Thompson nodded. "Yes, but we need to know if the main branch of Itex is aware of the testing, and I'm sure they are, but wwe need to be certain. But, of course, we can't go up to them and ask it flat out. That's why we're planning to take the head in for questioning tomorrow." He said.
'Eh, if you want. Even if they don't get me, I don't see where I'd go. My sister's probably going to kill me in my sleep, and I'm not sure if Erin would be so happy to see you... So if I die, what the hell.' She thought, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am
chris chuckled. 'hey, id rather her kill me then ppl who knew me. ya tomoyo wud kill you..but her boyfriend probably wud try and convince her not to..blake might lelt erin get me tho..depending on how much he hates me.'
"no s**t theyr aware of the testing sherlock." i smirked, "why dont you question him today? why are you wasting your time on us? we obviously cant do anything to help you anymore. we gav you all the info last time." i said. blake grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently reassuring me.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am
Kazumi chuckled. 'True...' She sent back. She could hear the Erasers coming closer and smiled a bit, running faster. 'We have the upper hand right now.. In speed, at least..'
"Federal law states that you are all minors. All of you need to go to school." Thompson said simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am
'true we do. lets say we kick it up a notch and leav 'em in the dust ya?' she sent bak laughing as she flew faster and pulled up a littl so she wudnt hav to dodge the trees.
blake showed no sign of emotion wen the words 'hav to go to school' left the agents mouth. i huffed and shook my head. "screw the law. does it look like any of us go to school? like we will ever go to school? we are being attacked constantly. and for some reason right now i dont kno why wer arent being attacked but im pretty dam glad." i half smiled at both agents. "wer 18. we arent minors." blake lied but told it like the truth.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am
Kazumi chuckled and nodded as she picked up her pace, running at full speed. 'You're so lucky you have wings.'
Thompson looked at Blake. "You don't look 18. And the school we've found has a good security team on campus." He replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am
"we just turned 18. and security wont stop them." he said taking over for me now. 'wat wud i do wihout him?' i thought mentaly sighing.
'aw stop.' chris sent bak laughing and flew faster just a few yards ahead of kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am
"Still, as far as we are concerned, you have little-no formal education." Thompson said, his patience thinning. "We have a written test prepared for the five of you, if you pass, no schooling is required. Fair?" He asked.
Kazumi chuckled a bit, watching her fly overhead. She almost hit a tree, but dodged at the last minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am
blake looked over at me for answers. "giv us a minute ya?" i asked and without waitng i stood up and motioned for tomoyo, jude and blake to come with me as i walked over to the otherside of the room.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am
Thompson nodded. "Of course." Tomoyo and Jude got up, walking towards Erin. "What's 'written'..?" Tomoyo asked Jude quietly. "You have to write down things." "Ohhhh...." She whispered back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 am
by the time tomoyo and jude joined us the panic had set in. "ok..i realy dont wanna take a test and fail and go to school. and i dont hav any ideas on how to get out of it soo..anybody wanna wing it?" i asked. "calm down, erin..look..i dont kno how to get out of this one so it looks like wer just gonna hav to take the test. i mean we can always fail then wen they leav us at the school, we take off and go find the others ok? i kinda miss them." blake said pulling me in for a hug.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am
The two of them nodded. "I'm for winging it. I can't really write.." She said quietly. 'Because I don't know nothing.' She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 am
"ok then be my guest. go for it." i said starting to walk back slowly. wen we sat down blake put his arm around me and rubbed my arm trying to get me to calm down.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:13 am
Tomoyo nodded, walking back and sitting down with Jude. Thompson handed out pencils and a paper with a bunch of math and science problems on it. "Take your time." He said.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games